NeoCertified

Secure email for confidential & sensitive documents

Scott H.
  • Industry: Accounting

Great for personal tax practice

Reviewed on 2021/02/23

Being able to send tax organizers, receive tax documentation, and send draft and final returns in a secure environment. I have been able to increase efficiency in preparing returns as I replace in-person appointments to gather documents with allowing clients to send them via NeoCertified.

Pros

I have happily used NeoCertified for years. With the impact of COVID on my tax practice, using NeoCertifed has been a life saver as I have shifted from in-person appointments to all online and remote interaction. It is critical for me to receive and deliver documents securely.

Cons

Some clients have not heard of NeoCertified before and so I need to explain what it is to them. Once they understand what it is though, it is intuitive to use as they use any other email service.

Ray K.
  • Industry: Insurance

Seamless Integration

Reviewed on 2021/03/11

Privacy in data

Pros

Easy to use. Google plugin! Great product support

Cons

None I don’t have any complaints. We use it daily

Alicia G.
  • Industry: Banking

NeoCertified-Great Product, Great People.

Reviewed on 2016/11/22

We have been a customer for a few years now and have been very happy with the product, customer support and sales. Support is always fast to respond to any issue I have and if I needed an immediate fix, someone has always answered my call. They worked diligently to correct an add -in issue for our conversion to 365 and were in constant communication. The only complaint I've heard since our move to 365 is the add -in is not as cohesive as it was in Outlook client. I use the reporting function in the admin portal to maintain banking compliance and standards. It gives me the ability to monitor usage, users and most importantly non-users. I can honestly say I have never been dissatisfied or felt the need to look elsewhere. It is hard to find a company you can say that about these days.

Pros

Cons

The redirection to NeoCertifed from Office 365

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks, Alicia.

We appreciate the kind words about sales, support, and the overall product, and the customer input about the 365 add-in.

Feel free to give us a call to discuss how we can better improve the solution to meet your needs.

Sandra B.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

A seamless and easy secure email platform

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

I found the platform to work quite well with the needs of my business. It's easy to use and doesn't require me to take the time to go onto the platform online to send and receive messages. The recipients only need to create and save a password once, making it easy for them to receive messages.

Pros

The ability to receive and send secure emails directly from my Outlook email platform.

Cons

Sometimes Outlook disables NeoCertified as it slows the loading of Outlook. I need to manually re-enable it. Also, if I download new email responses on one computer, I'm not able to download them to Outlook on another computer.

David V.

NeoCertified has delivered a very straightforward and easy end-user experience

Reviewed on 2017/11/01

We utilize this software to maintain our HIPAA compliance will sending ePHI

Pros

Our employees love how easy it was to send a secure communication. The learning curve is minimal and requires virtually no training to get the end-users up and using neocertified

Cons

From a company Admin perspective, it would be very beneficial to have more tools and control over the back end of the system.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for your review, David!

I am thrilled to hear that your employees enjoy how easy the product is to use.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly about the Admin process. I'm confident we can accommodate you with any of the tools that you might need.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Joy H.

Easy Way to Send Xrays!

Reviewed on 2021/03/08

Its secure, quick and overall a great way to send things electronically .

Pros

Using neocertified is an easy safe way to send things via email that have patients personal information. We have always had no problems using it, very easy and effective !

Cons

There is nothing we don't like about it, very easy to use.

Lynn H.
  • Industry: Accounting

"Excellent Product"

Reviewed on 2020/06/21

Fabulous, its good to know that sending emails back and forth to my clients are secure with the email encryption that is provided.

Pros

Easy set up, easy to use, user friendly. It provides email encryption for both businesses and individuals. I am a bookkeeper and have recommended NeoCertified to several of my clients and they too love this software.

Cons

There are absolutely no cons for me with NeoCertified

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much for the kind words, Lynn. If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out to me directly.

Allison B.

Very easy to install and implement, good customer service and support

Reviewed on 2017/11/03

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to implement. Reliable and inexpensive compared to similar tools. Can be used by both software savvy folks and beginners.

Cons

Doesn't have some of the bells and whistles of other software but it's significantly less expensive.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, Allison!

If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to give me a call or shoot me an email.

Patti K.
  • Industry: Banking

Easy Secure Email

Reviewed on 2021/03/11

I have no complaints so that means its a good product in my opinion.

Pros

I love how easy it is to send a Secure email. Its a simple add-on to Outlook and one click to send a secure email. Our clients find it easy to use as well when sending their documentation. For a small company this is a great solution for secure emails at a good cost.

Cons

It'd be an even better product if it came with greater storage/memory size without having to pay for more space.

Ashwin M.

NeoCertified was the perfect HIPAA-HITECH compliance solution for encrypted emails for us.

Reviewed on 2017/09/08

Pros

Ease of use for: the sender, the receiver and the administrator when it comes to the transmission of HIPAA compliant electronic mail.
No headache solution: - Minimal training required.
No investment in any complicated hardware.
Outlook plugin for Microsoft Outlook 2007 worked great when we were using that that platform.

Cons

Though we really do not have any complaints about NeoCertified, getting a Business Associtaes Agreement in place took a while.

Response from NeoCertified

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks so much for the review! I personally want to apologize for the delay in getting the BAA in place. It was a bit of a new process for us at the time.

Peter

Jen R.

Have had some glitches but overall, good product!

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Good. Team members at work who are high volume use it often and helps us align to HIPAA regs.

Pros

Makes communication between our clinicians private and let’s us know when our email we’re opwned.

Cons

My boss is having a major glitch with getting team member emails. This caused a major timing issue in submitting assessments. Client was very upset! It may have aggravated a case that was already challenging.

Response from NeoCertified

Hi Jen,

I will look into the glitch that you had mentioned to make sure that we get that fixed for you.

Let me know if you have any other questions or comments.

Chris C.

Easy

Reviewed on 2021/03/19

Pros

The software is easy to use and the best part is the outlook add-on tool, that makes it easy to us our existing emails system to send secure emails.

Cons

Sometimes the outlook add-on breaks, and you have to run a repair on it.

Mark L.

Great Software!

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

Pros

The outlook plugin works great, very easy to send an encrypted email. Also getting a notification that my email has been opened is great.

Cons

Software works great overall, nothing but good things to say.

Elise B.

Amazing value for a small business

Reviewed on 2018/09/22

Pros

I needed a way for new patients to reach out to us off-hours and Neocertified does just that in a secure manner.

Cons

It would be easier to reply to email than to have to create new

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, Elise!

Feel free to contact me directly if you need anything at all.

-Peter J. Schaub

Caren A.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

very good

Reviewed on 2021/02/24

Very good experience.

Pros

If I could figure it out - anyone can. It is user friendly and meets professional HIPAA requirements.

Cons

Sometimes, clients struglle with getting set up on the server.

Ryon P.

Safe, Secure, Affordable, & User Friendly!

Reviewed on 2017/04/03

We use and are a re-seller of NeoCertified secure email. We not only use it for our own office but we like it so much we recommend it to all of our clients. It is a great way to communicate sensitive information in a secure manner. It is by FAR the best value product in the market. We would recommend NeoCertified to anyone looking for a form of secure email communication!

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much, Ryon!

Let us know if we can of help at any time while using our secure solutions.

Joanna W.

The company is easy to work with.

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Pros

Easy to use and the cost is reasonable for a small company. The representalives are quick to respond and attentive.

Cons

We have only been using it for few months but so far there is nothing that we are not pleased with.

Response from NeoCertified

Hi Joanna,

Thanks for the kind words.

If you need anything in the future, please feel free to contact me directly.

President & CEO, NeoCertified

Travis T.

NeoCertified has become a valuable tool in ensuring we have secure data communications.

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

The software has many great features for a very affordable price. I have confidence that the communications are secure.

Cons

The user interface of the web portal looks and feels a little out-dated. IT could use a bit of a face-lift.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the review, Travis. Let me know if you ever need anything moving forward.

President & CEO, NeoCertified

Edward C.

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Pros

Easy to use, gets the job done, good price

Cons

Waiting for coverage of text messages besides email

Response from NeoCertified

Hi Edward,

Thanks for the kind words!

We are hoping to have text message encryption down the line someday and will gladly let you know when it's available!

Brian B.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Secure Email Encryption with Outstanding Customer Support

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

We have been using NeoCertified for over 5 years now. The system is rock-solid, and the customer support that we have received over the years has been top-notch.

Pros

Straight-forward, easy to use email encryption that works from virtually and platform

Cons

Currently no add-in for Gmail to allow for a more streamlined email encryption process.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, Brian!

We do now offer a Gmail integration at no additional charge, so feel free to start using it immediately from the Google Chrome Store.

Feel free to contact me directly if you need anything at all.

-Peter J. Schaub

Valerie S.

Self employed small consulting business- NeoCertified is the best/least expensive option

Reviewed on 2021/02/24

Great experience with each member of the Neocertified team that I have worked with.

Pros

NeoCertified is easy to use and customer service is very responsive if you do run into issues. I send emails with Personal Health information (PHI) and Neocertified was the most affordable secure email platform for me, and I did quite a lot of research before purchasing.

Cons

Easy to integrate with GSuit/Gmail, however I wish that it was easier for my customers to quickly reset their passwords without calling customer service. I received an email that this feature will be added soon. Still well worth the money.

Beth P.

NeoCertified was easy to get started and is easy to use, love the Customer Connect feature.

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Allowed us to have secure email without the exorbitant cost that we were investigating. Easy to train users how to use, the technical support has been great and easy to work with.

Pros

Customer Connect gives us a portal to direct customers to send sensitive data from our website or from a link on email signature. A great feature that helps to keep customer information secure and is easy for the customer to use.

Cons

In our environment, could not get the Outlook Add-on to work. It would be nice if the Customer Connect would only allow specific addresses and block out the drop down box if they are used to alleviate confusion of choices. The drop down box overrides the manually inputted email.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much, Beth!

We are extremely pleased that Customer Connect is working out so well for you.

We also appreciate the feedback and will pass along this information to our development team.

Kelly M.

User friendly, easy to setup and maintain. One of the easiest parts of my job to manage.

Reviewed on 2017/10/26

Ease of setup and portability.
The plugin to outlook makes this seamless and user friendly.
Setting up accounts can not be made any easier.

Pros

The support is absolutely the best. When I have a user with an issue I can get help right away. Either they send me the information I need to fix the issue or they jump right in and fix it for me when requested. Support is everything and it can be found here!

Cons

About the only thing that I see that trips up users is that the send receive does not auto check for neocertified email. It requires that the user manually check for messages (Push the button).

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much for the kind words, Kelly!

If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call or email.

Jim M.

Secured Email Simplified.

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

Neocertified is a simple, secure solution that we use for Clients who require HIPAA compliance. Integrates easily with Microsoft Outlook and our users overall are quite pleased with the software and service. We receive very little tech support calls on this software once installed. In the very few times we had any questions, Neocertified's team promptly responded and resolved the issue.

Pros

Ease of use at an affordable price. Very easy to integrate into Outlook. Simple enough for users of all levels.

Cons

In the many years we've used the software and service, never had an issue.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, Jim.

If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Peter J. Schaub

Kevin S.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Neocertified Provides a Great End to End Encryption User Experience

Reviewed on 2017/09/07

HIPAA, and Privacy Compliance

Pros

Extremely easy access for end-users, protection across all of our devices, little to no tech support needed once installed/deployed. In the rare instances tech support was needed, cases are handled by a real person who can understand our issues and communicate what needs to be done in an expedited fashion. We have used and tested numerous products and NOTHING comes close to what Neocertified offers and delivers upon!

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, Kevin.

Let me know if you ever need anything in the future and I will be happy to help!

Peter