GetSwift Reviews

GetSwift

Simple SaaS platform that streamlines your delivery business

3.9/5 (10 reviews)
Max C.

Fleet management/logistics

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

It was an easy and potentially temporary solution for when our telenav track service was suddenly discontinued. I foresee us looking for a similar product eventually that meets more of our needs.

Pros

No subscription required and can all be conducted via smartphone, no hardwire equipment in vehicles required.

Cons

No breadcrumb trail, no mph monitor, difficult to re-arrange the order of stops and pickups. My staff has had a little bit of a difficult term entering templates so they can display somewhat confusing on our drivers phones. We're a packaging and food service supplier that delivers to our customers via box trucks, tractor trailers, and sprinter Van's so we're not necessarily your target market. Also would be nice to have a monthly payment structure. Our drivers are all employees making pickups and deliveries and not always to customers. They are onsite for vendors and making multiple stops at our facility, it seems odd to pay for them to be scheduled to pickup product or bringing product back to our warehouse. Hopefully you can release a similar service but more focused on our type of business model. I would be eager to keep doing business with you in long term if that was the case. It would be nice to have a flat monthly fee per driver login.

6.0/10
Gerry C.

GetSwift Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

The ease of updating customers the status of their shipments.

Pros

I like how the software notifies the customers the statuses of their shipment.

Cons

I like least that you're only able to add one email address into jobs and there isn't a multi-stop function. Also, the maps for tracking a shipment doesn't update quickly enough, which delays the ETA compared to the actual time.

Response from GetSwift

Gerry, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are always looking for ways to improve the software and suggestions like yours make a big difference.

7.0/10
Courtney W.

GetSwift is amazing!

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

Pros

GetSwift helps us navigate all the logistics of our business on a daily basis. We love that we can send our team personalized details about every customer we serve!

Cons

I would love to be able to customize the questions that are sent to clients after each delivery.

Response from GetSwift

Thank you so much for the great review, Courtney. We appreciate you taking the time to do so and also sharing your suggestions for improvement.

Jeff V.

Adding a Asset Manager (Item stoarge) + (bar code Scanner)

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

Its great but some key functions like bar code scanner and item inventory would take away another platform I use and rather just use GS platform for all delivery needs

Pros

Love the software guys great work! It would be amazing if you could integrate a bar code scanner and an Item inventory section. For most drops that we use there's a asset item hand over. Would be amazing to track those through GetSwift instead of a separate system

Cons

Built in Asset Manager type of item capture, bar code scanner

Response from GetSwift

Hi Jeff. We appreciate the review and especially the feedback as we are always looking to improve our software.

Martin J.

Smart notifications

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

Pros

The breakdowns arent so often like it used to be.

Cons

Smart notifications arent working properly.

5.0/10

Won't return my money just because i don't want to work with them anymore!!

Reviewed on 2017/10/08

Pros

I liked the way this company came up with a simple and elegant way of tracking delivery drivers. I used them for almost 1.5 years. But it just went downhill since they got listed on ASX.

Cons

I found a cheaper and better alternative to getswift and this didn't suit them. I stopped using their services at the end of September and I forgot to cancel the direct debit which was set up to automatically recharge my account as a wallet.
They charged my account in October. I asked them to refund the money and got this reply
"Sorry, no credit will be issued because you've changed your business processes.
Regards
Sue"
You gotta be kidding me..
You guys are listed on ASX
And you want to take my $100 just because I have found a better solution.
Just ridiculous

0.0/10

Quick and Accurate

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/05/17

Pros

Tracking is on point and very reliable!! I tried the free trial and now i'm hooked. I had no issues and would recommend to a friend.

Cons

I wish that more restaurants were on the app as I'd prefer to use this one over UberEats or Grubhub because they're not as accurate or no tracking.

Brett R.

Super Buggy app with great potential.

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

Pros

I've been using this for Eat24 delivers, I like many of the features and integration options, but the app crashes constantly and will not send me notifications like ubereats or grubhub when it runs in the background.

Cons

Poor notifications, doesn't work on Android 8, constantly signs me off link and disconnects from the serve, I also cannot view past orders unless I'm online.

5.0/10
Brian W.

Easy ramp up, surprising results

Reviewed on 2017/09/18

Lower costs, faster deliveries and increased revenues combined with higher customer satisfaction

Pros

Quickly deployed ,little to no overhead and pretty surprising positive feedback not only from my drivers but my customers as well

Cons

Not much really , if anything it's the custom feature requests that can be delayed

Kim C.