FieldPulse

All-in-one field service management solution

Matt R.

New user

Reviewed on 2020/12/08

I am solving the communication barrier between my field technicians and office administration. Providing one platform to use as a CRM and field management tool as well as a direct line of communication between all parties is definitely nice. Even with all the app glitches, and all the time spent trying to upload photos or dealing with no network service while in the field, i think it is promising and worth sticking with you guys while having faith that you will eventually perfect it and get the kinks worked out.

Pros

Scheduling features are nice and intuitive compared to your competitors software. Ability for team to easily access service history and customer equipment is also a huge benefit to us.

Cons

All the bugs on iOS. I have taken a dozen or so screenshots of all the glitches i have encountered just in the 2-3 weeks I’ve been using the app. Have to force close and restart app numerous times a day. Will try on other devices before we decide if we are going to roll this out or continue our search for CRM / field management software.

Don N.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great choice for service call management

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

Fieldpulse has allowed us to streamline our work order scheduling and invoicing/payment acceptance processes. The ability to send uploaded files and photos to the customer as part of an estimate or invoice helps to convey information more fully than a simple typed description.

Pros

Quickbooks Integration makes for easier bookkeeping.

Cons

It would be nice for real-time GPS tracking via the app to be included instead of an add-on partner integration.

Leon M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

What I've been looking for

Reviewed on 2020/12/14

As I stated above, this program has resolved all my issues of scheduling, tracking, and organising. Love it !

Pros

This is perfect for my service company. I have zero problems with scheduling, organising, and keeping track of my company now that I have been using Field Pulse. Estimates and invoicing is done simply either from the office or the field.

Cons

I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program !

Ryan H.

Fieldpulse - Used Daily!

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

I believe that FieldPulse is quite wonderful compared to other products. It is really helpful. One space that I feel like could grow, too, is job tracking. The way that it works, isn't very conducive to our business.

Pros

My favorite part about Fieldpulse is the ability to see all my jobs on the go. It keeps me informed of where I need to be, as well as where my team is.

Cons

I like the status options least. The five options include: lead, opportunity, current customer, lost, and other. What about past customers? Generally speaking, we use other for things like vendors or subcontractors, whereas when a current customer's job is over--where do they go?

Eric E.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Field Pulse- A+

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

For a small/ mid sized company, this does everything we need for daily operators of a 2 million dollar company.

Pros

This software does everything we require- including cc processing.

Cons

Once I realized you need to create the “job” first, life became easier.

Response from FieldPulse

Eric, thanks so much for the positive review! You hit the nail on the head. We designed the product to be an incredible value for small businesses while being feature-rich. And we knew that you'd like our dedication to customer service!

We're always improving and feedback like your matters to us most. Thanks again!

Dennis Behrman
Head of Marketing

Sheryl H.

ProMAsters Review

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

Pros

Ease of use - very user friendly. Technician can be trained easily

Cons

When I have a project it wants to assign everyone to it and that isn't the case. I have jobs that are long term and would like to create the project so I can bill just one and not see several jobs that don't look like they have been billed. I also have customers with various locations and they seem to get unattached easily - integration with Quickbooks Online doesn't always work.

Joel G.

Great for scheduling, customer information and CRM

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

This is the best program i have used over my 14 years of doing HVAC.

Pros

I love how we can keep all customers information and customers interactions in one place. Also the facts that our sales staff can update on where the customers are at in the bidding process. Hope to see changes in the future for more we can use this program for.

Cons

I wish there was a maintenance agreement system to use to allow customers to schedule there own days and time.

Edward B.

Small business must have software

Reviewed on 2020/01/26

We use this software every day and it's great addition

Pros

Easy to use, cloud based crm
We can use it from any computer

Cons

Sometimes maybe a bit longer to load but not a big deal. Most of the time it's pretty fast

Response from FieldPulse

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback, Edward! We're glad to be an essential part of your business each and every day.

Cheers,
Gabe Pinchev, CEO

Matthew M.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great Software, Amazing Support

Reviewed on 2019/02/10

The on boarding process has been easy due to the videos that guide you through each module. Any time we have questions, the web chat gives us helpful information quickly. We have never adopted and so thoroughly understood a complex software so soon after beginning to use it.

Pros

Combination of lights CRM and powerful project management which is very hard to find.

Cons

The CRM functionality isn’t as advanced as pure CRM systems, but it still has 90% of what we want.

Response from FieldPulse

Thanks, Matthew! We really appreciate the review and the opportunity to work with you. We're so glad that the onboarding process was smooth!

Brandon W.

Field Use

Reviewed on 2020/12/08

Pros

The ease of use in the field is a huge benefit to myself and my techs. For just starting out my business and coming from more expensive software it was the best descision I made to help keep everything organized and flowing. Great choice for any tech to use.

Cons

I wish I was able to add more than one form form the app when i'm in the field so I would not have to carry any paperwork.

Nutan P.

Tried a Bunch Of These

Reviewed on 2016/11/10

I'm in IT first and work part time for a maintenance/repair service contractor who asked me choose an affordable, modern software for his team that works well on mobile. I tried a bunch of them, and settled on FieldPulse. They have a web based application and iphone/android apps that are basically full functionality. They're building new features, and they actually listen to our requests and have implemented them quickly. Support is really easy with them since they have an in-app chat on all three apps. Unlike many other solutions that look like they were designed and built in the 90s, FieldPulse has a very modern and common interface that's familiar, so training the guys to use the product has been easy for me.

Response from FieldPulse

Thanks so much Nutan!

Todd D.
  • Industry: Utilities

Awesome

Reviewed on 2018/09/08

Excellent

Pros

Customer re odd management and scheduling have helped my business also the customer support was great

Cons

Apps have a few bugs but they are quick to respond and look into the

Laura K.
  • Industry: Utilities

An easy to use software for technicians on the field

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

We have been able to solve multiple communication issues between the office and technicians and make sure no one slides through the cracks.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use for people of any age. We have technicians who hardly ever use their cell phones and they find it very convenient! It saves on paper and time so they don't have to come back to the shop and hand me paperwork. I can process payments quickly and I like having all the information of where my techs are at any point in the day and get updates easily.

Cons

The biggest challenge is scheduling. It is difficult to see at a glance what the schedule is for multiple techs. The second biggest complaint is how slow it can be. If I want to print something it can take a couple minutes to process.

Joel M.
  • Industry: Design

Just use FieldPulse!

Reviewed on 2019/11/25

Pros

Good bang for the buck, easy to set up, great customer service that is US based. very easy to customize to your small business

Cons

wish we could upload more photos and larger photo sizes.

Response from FieldPulse

Joel, hello fellow Texan and thanks for the great review! We're adding your feature requests to our backlog. We live for helping our small business friends with modern apps. Cheers! --Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

Matthew W.

Great product from a great company!

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Pros

By far, the best thing about FieldPulse is their customer service. It feels like they are more business partners sometimes, going above and beyond to tweak and improve their product to make my business run smoother and more efficiently.

Cons

Only thing I wish I could do is create custom customer statuses (categories). ex, 2017 customers, 2018 customers, ect. They kind of did this by creating customer tags, but it's not the same.

Mikey P.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

FieldPulse

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

It's been a great addition to our workflow. We've gotten rid our paper tickets and can take credit cards on-site. Our employees, even the older guys, have the app down pat. It's a must have!

Pros

This app boosted our efficiency in our small electrical company and the result was more profits.

Cons

The app can be slow to load at times but it's improved greatly since we started using it.

Christy L.
  • Industry: Automotive

Absolutely LOVE this software! Very easy to use and the support team is phenomenal!

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

This software helps me stay organized and keep up with everything going on out in the field!

Pros

I went through many other software trials looking for that perfect fit. I wanted a software that would keep up with multiple customers, multiple jobs, a great CRM, Invoicing, Payments, and an organized way to keep up with job comments and files. FieldPulse is the perfect fit for what i was looking for. The Support is amazing, they are always quick to respond with any questions that i have, and are always looking to make improvements!

Cons

The only Cons i have are that there isn't currently a sync with Xero accounting, and there is a way to currently do inventory tracking.

Matthew G.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Good overall software

Reviewed on 2020/12/19

Pros

We really enjoy the custom fields and tags as well as the ability to use projects to start multiple orders. Overall it’s a great service and really helped us organize our business flow

Cons

Updates have had spotty results. I haven’t noticed very many additional features in the app with the updates but I have had a recent issue occur where the app won’t even open anymore on iPhone 8

Gustavo A.

Great value, great features and best of all excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2018/05/25

Organization, business and customers information at my fingertips at all times.

Pros

Easy to use, packed with all necessary features for muy hvac business, I'll never get tired of mentioning the great customer service!!

Cons

I wish it would have pre made estimates templates where I could customize some words instead of me have it to create it from scratch. The discount feature does not work on my android devices

Ty D.

Good Enough For Price

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

Overall it is ok for field invoices and payments, but for an overall solution to help your business run better it lacks in some areas. Probably worth paying more for others, after using a different software for my other business for the last 5 years I expect more out of this software, however Field pulse is considerably less expensive than the other software we use. They will probably continue to improve this though so with the cost effectiveness may be worth it in the long run.

Pros

It made it easy to invoice and take payment in the field to avoid chasing money after the service call. Does ok for the cost.

Cons

There are several features that are missing and or do not work well for our company. The reporting could be better, but there is no customer statement function and if you have related customers(which is for a customer with multiple service locations) they are not tracked together and there is no way to send an easy to read statement of all invoices for a particular customer with multiple locations. The Quick Books syncing is terrible and is mostly related to QB online but they keep claiming they will make it compatible with QB desktop but have yet to, to my knowledge. The app has issues as well I have to post date my invoices so the correct date shows up when sent to the customer. Deleting and changing invoices is a pain and when the QB sync screws up with payment it sometimes still says invoiced when it has been paid and there is no way to manually change the status.

Tommy D.

Best CRM

Reviewed on 2020/01/25

We are an electrical service business and Fieldpulse has a been a huge deal in helping us manage our business activities on a daily basis. We are able to track all customers, projects, jobs, money. We are able to create estimates and invoice.

Pros

Fieldpulse is a robust CRM that has many useful functions and the team continues to add to it. I have used other CRM's including jobber and none are as good as Fieldpulse. The Fieldpulse team also has great support that listens to you and actually supports you. They also have a feature called engage that integrates VOIP into their software. I believe this is something I have not seen in any other CRM.

Cons

It can be quicker at loading pages. Would like to see estimate function be stronger such as integrating an estimate program or create one internally that would streamline for anybody to be able to use in the field and not just experienced users. Would like to see Fieldpulse integrate with many other apps like other softwares such as Zapier, Waveapps, Mailchimp.

Response from FieldPulse

Tommy, thanks so much for your great review. At the end of the day, our goal is to help you make more money and win back time. We're so glad that we can help your electrical business every day.

Cheers,
Gabe Pinchev, CEO

Mike W.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

Pros

I am no genius when it comes to electronics and computer software programs. But, this program is simple to operate and works well for my small HVAC business. I am able to book and schedule the call, it has a map function that routes me to the address, it stores all the invoices for warranty information etc..and I am also able to bill my customers through it or use quikbooks. All and all I have been using this product for 2-3 years and only had minimal problems that were resolved quickly by the staff at Fieldpulse.

Cons

I dont have any negative feedback about the product. They always continue to improve it and make it better and more user friendly if anything.

Erik T.

Software for Tradesmen

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

I have had great response from customer service. Many options to get in touch with support.

Pros

The ease of use has been nice. Keeps my up to date with the app. Putting together estimates is a breeze.

Cons

Would be nice to customize the layout out of certain menus. Being able to customize the estimates would be nice. Maybe have the ability to drag and drop info on screens.

Response from FieldPulse

Erik, thanks for your review. We pride ourselves on our passion for the trades. Our goal is to make the management side of your job as easy as possible. Feel free to contact support anytime. We have a knowledgeable and friendly team always eager to help. --Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

Erin C.

My Perspective on FieldPulse

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

Building this system out for my business has been frustrating at times, but the FieldPulse team has been extremely cooperative and helpful throughout the process. Overall, the product has been an asset to my business, but I would like to see FieldPulse work more heavily with actual end users to work out the kinks and enhance some of the features.

Pros

The system is comprehensive, for the most part, in delivering field service functionality across the various processes of my business at a price point that a small company like mine can support. Customer service has been helpful and accommodating in finding work-arounds or making system updates to improve upon their product.

Cons

Some functions are not very intuitive and/or are extremely basic in their design. I would like to see some more functionality built in around effective scheduling, more complex form creation and Quickbooks timesheet integration.

Brian C.

Easy to use and affordable

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

It does what I need.

Pros

I needed a system I could operate from the field on mobile devices just as if I was in the office. This solved the problem. Is it perfect, no, but for the price it is great.

Cons

It is not easy to add multiple properties under one main contact.