Weekly10 Reviews

Weekly10

Weekly check-ins and team engagement

4.5/5 (13 reviews)
Kieran O.

A win for remote working

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Pros

As is the way with digital companies, we have specialists working from us from across the UK and further-afield. Weekly10 helps us check-in with those team members, quickly and easily no matter where they are in the world.

Being able to track feedback, progress and moral in one place is invaluable to us.

Cons

The email reminders our team get if they forget to submit their update do annoy some of them... but thats their own fault (and we kinda like it)...

On a serious now we've been using Weekly10 from almost its inception, as with every new piece of software - it's not been without its issues but I cannot fault the support team. If we've ever had an issue or a silly question they've always been happy and quick to help.

William W.

Weekly management made easy!

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

My overall experience has been great! It's helped me realize the importance to have weekly check ups on my teams progress.

Pros

I really enjoy the ease of use! Being able to update questions and keep re-occurring questions for my team really helps me keep track of my teams progress. I also liked the fact that is a web-based platform. I am able to access and review my teams updates from anywhere!

Cons

My only draw back is that they don't have an app yet. It would be nice if my team could get notifications on their phone when its time for a submission.

Response from Binary Geek

Thanks for the feedback William, much appreciated. You are able to set-up our web-app for iOS and Android by visiting https://app.weekly10.net - you can also configure SMS notifications as a user preference if preferred over email.

Nicola K.

Simple but very effective employee update feedback tool

Reviewed on 2016/11/11

We have been using Weekly 10 for around three months and have already noticed a big difference in engagement levels with our staff. The flexibility of the question and goal setting function has allowed us to tailor the reports to different functions within the organisation. The weekly cadence and email reminders has helped the employees adopt the process quickly without being reminded by their manager. Alongside using the system to track weekly progress and issues we have just started to add performance goals into the system rather than use a formal performance management system - saving us a significant amount of money. Would thoroughly recommend.

Pros

Simple interface and automated email reminders to staff

Cons

As it is simple, the functionality is limited in places - but this is reflected in the low cost and I have seen a number of new features added since we started using it

Steve L.

Very practical platform which works well with my clients.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/02/14

Pros

The structure and ease I can use the goal setting with different types of goals. I can adjust them to suit each client need.

Cons

It is sometimes confusing to know 'where you are' without some practice at the screens and how they work. Minor point - I need to use it more.

Pete R.

Review of Wweekly10

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

As a media production company we employ a lot of freelancers and are often operating in different parts of the country.

Weekly10 has created a structured and regular means of checking in with a wide spread team that is quick and concise compared to using chaotic group chats on social media platforms

Pros

The regularity of the check ins and ease of use

Cons

Emails could be sent through earlier in the day

Superior to previous experience of employee engagement software.

Reviewed on 2018/11/25

Pros

Very supportive for home working. Helped to keep team focussed and effective during business start up. Invaluable for motivating staff and improving wellbeing.

Cons

Could be slightly more intuitive when first navigating system.

Walter H.

Easy to use, great for tracking work on a team

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Pros

Automated notifications to update project status. It’s really easy to use and helpful for keeping the team on track.

Cons

Occasionally it is glitchy and can have some errors

Liam G.

Fantastic tool for managing and developing employees on the go

Reviewed on 2018/10/25

Pros

It saves me so much time - it's helped me understand how my employees are getting on without taking endless hours of work and spreadsheets. I found the passup really useful for getting ideas to the right person in the company.

Cons

Took a few days to get used to the slightly clunky user interface, but that's expected with new software. I'm sure the team will continue to improve it as they have since I've been using it.

Gareth i. J.

Easy to keep track

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

We've used it for a group of eight folks measuring different targets against split objectives, for this it has been great.

Pros

We really valued using the software for our group as it allowed our team in different regions to feed back to a single place with the same context and understanding.

Cons

More new features keep popping up all the time, so it is interesting to see what's next to be fixed

Hannah S.

Essential HR tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/12

Fantastic- a must have for any business that really cares about retaining its people and getting the best out of them

Pros

Ability to give meaningful feedback to my employees
The positive effect this has had on staff, they are more engaged and feel like we listen more

Cons

The fact that it pestered me... but the reminders are actually a good thing!

James E.

Easy to use, great product

Reviewed on 2016/11/15

for our small business weekly10 has been a great way for remote employees to communicate weekly tasks and issues to team leaders. a number of the team also use the mobile version of the app to enter their updates when they are on the road.

Pros

email reminders

Carl T.

A Simple Solution to Employee Engagement

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

A happier, focused team.

Pros

A great way to track progress, set tasks, and receive feedback which has resulted in a more engaged team. Peer recognition feature is a nice touch.

Cons

Takes a few attempts to be comfortable with the interface.

Ricky B.

Weekly10 - Feedback

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

I've only used it twice so far, but I can see the potential benefit of the service in the long term.

Pros

Allows me to leave feedback and reminds me of the tasks I need to complete

Cons

The UI is a bit too grey in my opinion,