Looop

4,9 (102)
Looop — learning that drives performance.

Connor S.

Easy to use and great interface!

Reviewed on 2020/07/09

We are implementing new training modules constantly. Able to provide progress reports and give users access to information across the business.

Pros

The "campaign" features are one of my favorite. It makes enrolling users, sending email reminders and sharing workbooks or other resources automatic and easy. Feedback from our team members has been great.

Cons

Once we got started Looop has been really user friendly. I think anytime you are integrating a new software across an entire company there are small user pains. Looops customer service has been really great. I don't have any negative feedback.

Lauren B.

Great tool for resource based learning and learning in the moment of need

Reviewed on 2021/03/19

Really positive experience. The standout benefits and reasons for the positive experience are the proactive support from the team who are responsive, helpful and knowledgable. I feel we have a partner who wants our organisation to succeed with the tool.

The available resources to learn from as an admin via Looop Labs and intercom are also exceptional.

Pros

Functionally:
Ability to customise branding and visuals to create a personalised learning environment
Easy and intuitive to learn both as an author and as a learner
Campaigns function to automate learner communication and management saves time and provides consistent learner experience

Support:
Customer Success/Account Managers are very supportive and knowledgeable
Intercom tool is great for asking questions and always a rapid response
Looop Labs and and the resources available to learn the tool are exceptional

Cons

Some useful and time saving features are still on the roadmap eg. customising campaigns, using certifications efficiently

Embedding websites doesn't look great visually, hyperlinks are a better option

Docebo, eloomi, 360Learning and BRIDGE

Reasons for Choosing Looop

Needed better analytics, better data export and better user interface.

BRIDGE

Reasons for Switching to Looop

Adaptive pricing for a scaling organisation, 3 month embedding period, video feature and prior experience using the tool in another organisation
Saskia G.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Modern platform providing state of the art learning experince

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

We have tried to accomplish a relatively unusual case with Looop since we are using the platform as an extension of our statistical tool to provide personalized learning paths. We are more than happy to have chosen Looop since they provided an excellent help in setting up and figuring out which would be the best way to go and continuously improve the platform to match our needs even further.

Pros

One of the greatest things about Looop is the campaign feature which allows for a high degree of automation, personalization and individualization. Additionally, the platform provides a great usability, a vast amount of options and integral tools for building great learning experiences.

Cons

The diversity of media that can be included could be improved by e.g. enabling i frame embedding which would allow for a broader media landscape that could be used. Additionally some usability features could be improved such as e.g. enabling drag and drop for reordering pathways.

Masterplan

Reasons for Switching to Looop

Better product / pricing fit to our needs, deeper analytics and higher degree of personalization
Justine L.

I absolutely LOVE looop! It is by far the BEST LMS I've ever used.

Reviewed on 2021/12/15

Pros

Honestly, EVERYTHING! The UI is clean and intuitive, content creation is fast and easy, and access to analytics is AMAZING. If I had to choose, my absolute favorite feature would have to be campaigns - creating custom slack messages and emails that are triggered and sent to users within a group, who meet a specific criteria, has been a game changer. Looop's client services team is also one of the best that I have ever had the pleasure to work with - they are super friendly and quick to respond.

Cons

Nothing! There is not a single thing that I dislike about Looop. Looop is constantly engaging their client base for feedback and they are always improving. They even host monthly knowledge shares for Looop users to learn from each other.

Chris G.

A fresh look at learning and resources

Reviewed on 2021/10/08

We are now working in a hybrid way and need to provide access to learning resources to different groups of people in different localities. Looop allows us to do this. We are also centralising our learning offering within the organisation and creating a central place to access and update resources

Pros

TLDR review - Easy to use interface, responsive customer service that continually works in partnership with you, innovative features. The campaigning feature is the first of its kind I have seen in an LMS.
Having used different LMS, Looop has reawakened my passion for designing, creating and sharing online resources. Their system is intuitive, reporting functionality is robust and our users are engaged with the system. The Looop team will continually support you throughout your journey with Looop. Some LMS providers will communicate with you when you are in the sales pipeline and then you hardly hear from them once you have bought. Not so with Looop, there is a real sense of community within the customer base where best practice is shared. Integration with our IT system was relatively easy and we had loads of support

Cons

Understanding some of the filters when sharing resources within campaigns takes a while to understand

Adobe Captivate Prime and SAP Litmos

Reasons for Switching to Looop

Their customer service is outstanding
John M.
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Finally a system for learning which is built by people who know and understand L&D.

Reviewed on 2021/12/09

We did not need another LMS. There was demonstrable evidence to suggest people were not engaging with the one we had. We had to think radical. Looop worked with us from the start and not against us. At no point have they tried to sell "additional functionality". They even encouraged us to consider other options to get what we needed. I cannot thank this team of people enough for helping me and the organisation I work with, deliver a place for the knowledge our people have asked for, which is accessible, however & whenever they want.

Pros

Looop has so many outstanding features. From the help/chat function to the usability for our learners. It simply does what any L&D professional has wanted to do for so long. It stops knowledge being hidden in endless courses, positions knowledge in the way people need it, when they need it and finally moves L&D out of the shadows of ambiguity by providing analytics and insights into how the platform and resources are being accessed and applied.

Cons

There is nothing I liked least. It really has surpassed all my expectations and just keeps on improving.

Jo M.
  • Industry: Market Research

Intuitive and flexible system, with fantastic support to get you set up

Reviewed on 2021/12/16

Pros

As a small L&D team I feel empowered now to reach more people globally with better content that is totally tailored to my business.[Sensitive Content ] have patiently taught me how to become an expert on Looop, right from the look at feel of the platform, to managing complex external training events. Nothing I have asked has been too much trouble, and their support in setting up our LMS means I can now transform how our business learns and how we measure impact.

Cons

Its been a steep learning curve for me, I have had to invest a lot of time into it. However, it's not a negative as I think it will more than pay off. For other users the learning curve has been much gentler, and the key content generators in the business have been able to author content with very little input as the platform is so intuitive.

Emma Y.
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Top quality, great value, highly recommended. Love it!

Reviewed on 2021/12/10

Exceptionally positive! The support in project managing to ensure compliance with IT through to launching to the business has been exceptional. We are three months ahead of where we expected to be, that is entirely down to the ease of using the system and the support and expertise of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Pros

Ease of use and self management. Being able to make any changes in house gives us total control and speeds up the process. The system is intuative, easy to use as an admin and user

Cons

Nothing! Any improvements and suggestions are taken on board by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team and, in all cases, they are already on with the dev!

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Simple to use, easy to custom

Reviewed on 2021/12/21

100% would recommend. Amazing, flexible ad easy to navigate platform, and a full force of support.

Pros

Easy to build to brand and flexible to use. Love how external links can be integrated making the entire experience about the learner. Easy to navigate and set up, keeping the user experience in mind. Can be branded to suit, have assessments, and does whatever one would need it to do. If there have been any challenges, our Looop partner [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been amazing! he as found the time to help, has the patience to answer my 10000 questions and has always been at hand as wonderful support. I would recommend without hesitation.

Cons

Its time confusing to brand the platform at first, but once that's done its plain sailing! No negativities, the platform is great!

Colin H.
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Looop is easy to use, looks great and meets all our requirements

Reviewed on 2021/12/09

Looop is not just an excellent LMS but is able to offer valuable resources targeted to individuals and groups, meaning staff are far more likely to spend time on the platform.

Pros

The campaigns are excellent. Once you've completed the hard graft of setting them up you can take people through an entire program at the click of the button, including reminder emails to the learner and their manager.

Cons

There is not much to dislike about Looop. Some greater functionality in terms of customisation would be a bonus, but I'm aware there are plans to introduce this in the future so that will tick all the boxes.

Ken W.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Simple, effective, deep. Gives the tools you'll actually use.

Reviewed on 2021/03/26

Incredible. Easy to get started. Learned a tremendous amount from their user community and the customer team. Would choose them again in a heartbeat.

Pros

We love Looop. We moved our staff development to a digital strategy a year ago. After deeply investigating of the top-rated LMS’ Looop is the clear winner for our team. Once we made the decision we met the team at Looop and the learning community. This makes Looop even better.

I described Looop as “disruptively different.” They make the tools you’ll actually need and craft them in a way that you’ll actually use. I never feel like I’m fighting a system to make it work, it’s both intuitive and deep.

Their developers are incredible and responsive. I’ve seen the community ask for tweaks and changes and I’m impressed with how fast they respond.

Support has been incredible and personal. I feel like the Looop team is a partnership with their customers. They’re committed to seeing us succeed.

They get the right details right. It feels light to the end-user. Search is incredibly fast (our in-house developers commented on how quick and responsive Looop is). Their use of marketing savvy and the campaign tool is remarkable. I’m able to measure engagement. There’s a smart “set it and forget it” mentality you can build into some of the clever campaigns.

Looop’s content editor is SO GOOD that we don’t feel the need to make everything into a SCORM course. That’s an available option, of course, but we don’t use it often because of the quality of the native editor. And to extend it’s value, the integration with Bongo allows an interactive video component that’s genuinely helpful. Highly

Cons

There is very little I don't like about Looop. Perhaps I don't like that we didn't find it earlier, because it's radically shifted how we develop our teams.

Alice C.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

A great platform, progressive, adaptive and a great addition to our people ecosystem

Reviewed on 2020/07/09

Overall, we are trying to improve the way we provide performance support so providing resources to people that helps them to overcome challenges quickly whilst they do their job rather than take them out of their workflow. This is a great platform to help us to do that with the campaigns and the way it integrates with our other products.
More specifically we are improving our Mandatory training with Looop, to make this information look and feel on brand and easy to apply. The content we are able to create on Looop internally is a far cry from Compliance resources you get traditionally and makes it easier to get people to care about the right things when they join a regulated company.

Pros

The integration with other platforms in our people ecosystem was easy, they provided everything we needed to be able to pull the data we needed and to set up automation. It was an easy platform to introduce to the business from a technical perspective.
The usability of the platform is great, it makes my life easier working with content creators as the way you build content is simple. The Learner UX is great too, the feedback on the look and feel has been great from our people.
The platform offers a simple function of resources at when you need them, it mirrors the way we learn in everyday life and its clear how you can support an organisation by reacting to challenges quickly with Looop. The Campaigns functionality is really awesome as you can create learner experience which really improves the way you support things like onboarding over a three month period.
The working relationship with Looop is great, they are progressive and adaptive and they respond to ways to improve the platform.
You can make your learning resources completely on brand and it fits really well as part of our people ecosystem.

Cons

The events functionality could be improved to be just as slick as the rest of the platform for example, being able to send invitations straight to slack or Google calendar. Also the accessibility options could be improved.

Stephanie D.

Looop is your oyster! Stop your search and learn about Looop today.

Reviewed on 2021/02/03

With this platform we can move our training online and give our clients the freedom to learn in their time and at their pace, rather than struggling to fit in training meetings or constantly having our diaries crashed and training be rearranged. This platform has the opportunity to make the most out of what we require from our online learning. It has multiple viewing options for the client, a community behind it which helps in the set up, feature requests and just in general when you need help. When learning more about the platform, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] showed us around and explained the endless capabilities of Looop. Since then, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been there at the drop of a hat whenever I have needed assistance. Honestly, this is a great platform and I am so pleased we found it as it is going to make our lives so much easier!

Pros

After looking at multiple systems and finding that none of them lived up to the expectations or requirements we wanted for our LMS platform, Looop came to save the day. With its many capabilities of slide decks, page view, video assessment, campaigns, emails, reporting and so much more, this platform has it all. I have found setting up the platform surprisingly easy and had how to guides and the Looop community behind me all the way with the support of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on intercom and via weekly calls.

Cons

That I didn't find out about it sooner!

Tovuti, Docebo, TalentLMS and iSpring Suite

Reasons for Switching to Looop

Overall Looop just ticked every box required for our user case. With its capabilities of having slide decks, page views, places to have interactive training and also how to guides. The campaigns within Looop are really clever and give you so many opportunities to tell your clients about what is available to them. I could go on, but I am delighted to have found Looop.
Sam A.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Intuitive and intelligent technology with a world class level of support and community to boot!

Reviewed on 2021/08/12

The ability to automate intelligent campaigns that provide employees with the right content at the right time AND drastically reduce the amount of work we need to do at the back end to make this happens has meant we've been able to overhaul our onboarding process, provide better in the moment management support, increase effectiveness of 1:1s and quarterly conversations and improve productivity.

Pros

The technology is great. We're able to use the campaign feature to automate a lot of tasks which would have otherwise been cumbersome and time consuming. Our employees are really engaged in the content and it is improving performance in areas. Not only is the tool great but the level of support and the Looop community are worth paying good money for. You have access to immediate support, L&D experts and an active community of other Looop users to learn from and network with.

Cons

There isn't a lot I dislike but as a young company there have been a few bugs to fix and some of the integrations have taken longer than expected but none of this really impacts my positive view of the tech or the company.

HowNow

Reasons for Switching to Looop

Looop's campaign feature and price meant it just edged the competition.
Aaron T.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Keep Your Learner In The Looop

Reviewed on 2021/04/23

I cannot say enough good things about Looop. It is an intuitive software that has transformed the way I approach L&D! The ability to create customized courses and use a variety of resource modalities are just a few things I enjoy about Looop. The intangibles are often the most important part of any software, and I have to say that the help, support, and community surrounding Looop is the best I've ever seen. The Looop company not only cares about its platform, it truly cares about its customers and gives them the very best service and attention!

Pros

This software is intuitive and versatile! It allows me to create a resources-first approach to our learning, as well as design courses specifically for my user's needs. It also allows me to assess their knowledge and track progress with ease. Many LMS platforms allow the ability to create learning courses without the possibility of revisiting the material--unless that take the course again.

Loooop goes beyond that approach!

Through the use of resources, Looop has the ability for the users to revisit and refresh their knowledge on the specific topic--rather than go through an entire "course." It's an excellent feature of Looop and encourages the learners to engage with Looop in a way that promotes continued personal growth.

Cons

As an administrator, I would like the ability to drag and drop items, rather than use the arrows. The current system takes a bit longer than I would like. I would also like more thorough reports on Pathway completion. It would help me a bit more with tracking people down--although with a few more clicks, I can find the data I'm looking for very easily.

I'm going to turn this "cons" post around to a positive very quickly, however, because the Looop team is--hands down--the most responsive team I have every worked with. They truly take every user design suggestion under consideration and improve the functionality of the software in an extremely speedy manner. It it incredibly and appreciated!

Travis D.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

The first LMS we've loved!

Reviewed on 2021/04/11

Our overall experience has been very positive to date. We were able to implement quickly with just one team member leading the configuration. We've loaded content quickly and easily, taught our users to navigate the system, and worked closely with the Looop support team to implement new features. We have been very pleased with the launch of Looop.

Pros

The user experience has been extremely positive as well as the administrator experience. Settings are simple and intuitive, and Looop's focus on learning in the flow of work has been very well received by our employees.

Cons

I can't think of anything that stands out.

Docebo and Cornerstone LMS

Reasons for Choosing Looop

We were looking for opportunities to improve the overall user experience. We are still Workday users and fans, but we wanted a more purpose-built learning platform that made it easier for people to find relevant content and do their jobs. We also really liked the communications capabilities in Looop and have leveraged it to quickly influence user behavior.

Reasons for Switching to Looop

We liked how simple Looop was, as well as their focus on helping people get learning and get back to work through features like their Teams integration, SMS and email campaigns, and learning pathways. We also liked their ability to do ai-powered video assessments.
Peter P.

Always in the Looop

Reviewed on 2021/08/11

Looop has been great. Overall, we have more engagement with our training resources than ever before. Everyone in the company knows what Looop is and knows they can navigate they're on their computers or with the mobile phone app. Looop has also made it so easy to communicate important updates and compliance training needs.

Pros

Looop is easy to use and easy to manage. Not only is the platform easy to navigate when creating new content, it is compatible with a variety of sources (images, videos, SCORM, AIC, and more).

Cons

I can't say I have any "cons". Anything I wish it had, or want it to have, it will have. The Looop team stays in contact with their users and responds to all feedback and requests. Anything I wish it had; I know it will in new releases coming soon.

• Industry: Hospitality

Looop is flexible and simple to use, with excellent support

Reviewed on 2021/03/02

Looop has saved us significant time and effort, and has improved learner engagement dramatically. We had no LMS before Looop and handled everything manually with forms, sheets, email, etc. - and no true learner portal. We can now assign and track assigned learning resources, and learners can also easily search for additional resources that interest them and support their development goals. The Looop sales, support, and customer success teams are patient, responsive, and helpful. It's been a great experience so far!

Pros

My favorite features are creating resources (simple, fast, and flexible), campaigns (powerful yet simple communication), user insights (simple survey feature with multiple question types), and analytics (simple visuals with the option to export more detailed data). Implementation was easy, and we only needed help from our IT team with one small question; our L&D team was able to handle the rest on our own.

Cons

I can't really think of cons. When we think of feature requests, we submit them to the customer success manager or the user community. The Looop team is responsive to user needs, and works hard to incorporate feedback into their development plans.

TalentLMS

Reasons for Switching to Looop

Looop's flexibility, analytics, and the campaigns feature all met our needs better than TalentLMS features did.
Katie W.
  • Industry: Farming

Packs a punch!

Reviewed on 2021/02/19

The Looop team have been fantastic from start to finish - easy to access, accommodating, knowledgeable and agile - I don't think I've waited more than 4 hours for a response on anything at all - and they go above and beyond to help you get where you want to be.

Pros

The approach of 'resources not courses' really drove our desire to integrate Looop into our L&D offering. For Learning to be truly continuous we need to fit with our team's lives, not the other way round. Access to the actual info they need, in a online digital format that they can get to from anywhere, including on their phone in the middle of a field, is perfect for us!

Cons

There aren't things we don't like as much as things that will only improve Looop's functionality. The main one for us at the moment is anonymity in the user insights, although this is on its way.

Absorb LMS and Easy LMS

Reasons for Switching to Looop

Looop is scalable - this means we could start using it quickly and efficiently for our relatively small number of users, whilst safe in the knowledge we can scale up and extend its use if we need too. Lots of the competitors are not built to accommodate forward thinking, profitable smaller businesses, meaning they are clunky and expensive to start with.
Amanda W.

Looks great, easy to use, support is fantastic

Reviewed on 2017/11/30

We're using Looop as part of our blended approach to training - upskilling both our colleagues and our customers with bespoke online and in-person learning experiences. It's important to us that we create solutions that reflect the needs of every learner group. The ease of creating content means that we aren't restrained by a one size fits all model. Every customer or department can have content tailored to their needs.

The way Looop is structured means learners can access the resources they need when they need them. This helps us to prep people before workshops and to provide valuable resources afterwards to cement learning and provide immediate answers back in the workplace. We can continue to support learning in a way that we have not been able to do before.

Pros

The support and guidance from Looop has been fantastic. Their approach and techniques for writing simple and genuinely learner-focused content have been inspirational. Looop have guided us on a journey taking material and experience from face to face training to create simple yet effective content that works brilliantly online. The platform is really straightforward and easy to use so once you have content written and images/vids made you can have it uploaded for users to access in no time at all.

Our audience are mostly accessing learning on the go so the app was a really important feature for us. It looks smart and is easy to use.

Lisa A.

The next best thing..

Reviewed on 2021/06/23

Overall we are having a great experience with looop. Both with what the system provides along with the support we receive from our account manager is perfect.

Pros

We've been on a journey with looop for the past 2 years and it's been amazing to work with such an innovative company. The software itself allows you to think digitally about the learner experiences, whilst also giving you the ability to make a difference with both just in time learning and automating communication. We personally use it as a hub of information, an engagement tool for our teams and a learning tool for our new starter process.

Cons

The system itself is being developed all of the time, which is actually one of the reasons of why I love it. My "least" favoured aspects are already being worked on. For example the design of looop is great and you're able to customise to a point. It would be great to allow more customisation.

Lexie H.
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Looop helps us meet the needs of our modern learners with it's simple user experience design

Reviewed on 2020/07/06

Looop have been great to work with and are real advocates for their product – even the onboarding experience for admins,is built using Looop. The team at Looop provide great customer support whenever it's needed – they're knowledgable, straight-talking and friendly.

Pros

Looop's user interface is built in a way that a modern learning platform should be – simple and intuitive for both the people creating the content, and the people using it in their day-to-day roles.

To add to this, having the ability to build resources within the platform means that we can respond to business needs quickly, without compromising on quality. Combine this with a powerful search function on the user side, and it's easy for people to find the information or help they need, wherever and whenever they need it.

Cons

Looop is device responsive, and so when building resources within Looop it would be useful to have the ability to preview content with varying screen sizes. This would help make sure learners have an equally high quality experience on all devices.

Nicole W.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Loving Looop

Reviewed on 2020/07/03

Looop has been essential to our workforce during COVID-19. With modules being so easy to create and flexible to complete, embedding the program has been met with enthusiasm and praise across the firm.

Pros

Looop's campaign and analytic functions make it extremely useful to manage and report on staff's day to day learning. Modules are easy to create and with its mobile ability, user friendly to complete.

Cons

I haven't yet found anything I dislike about the software.

Tribal Habits and LearnWorlds

Reasons for Switching to Looop

Looop was very easy to use from the outset of the demonstration. It ticked all of our needs and unlike other options we would not be left paying for excess content that was not needed.
Jeremy M.
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

No need for any other LXP

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

It has been great. This is the second time I have implemented this system into an organisation I've worked for. This time round we did an in depth due diligence process and Looop still came up best. Although we are still building moment with the platform, initial results are very promising. You will also not get a better customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team. A+

Pros

Looop is a contemporary performance platform that allows learners to easily access great support resources when they need it during the workflow. The mobile app is great for those who don't always have access to a desk top. The analytics function is insightful and creating content is a breeze. The functionality is slick and the customer service is the best I've had from any vendor. Engagement issues are a thing of the past. The best bit? - the price!

Cons

For us the events management function is a little basic but you aren't buying Looop to manage your classroom based events, you're buying Looop to create and deliver great resources to your people.

Adam H.

Employees love Looop

Reviewed on 2020/07/12

Looop works perfectly for our mandatory training modules that each new hire has to complete when starting. We use the Pathway functionality for this, which works really well. We also use Looop to support new hires at each stage of their onboarding journey with automated resources and surveys sent throughout. Likewise, we use Looop to support first time managers, as soon as they get promoted Looop helps them from day one, so they have the right guidance each step of the way.

Pros

I've spent years trying to get employees to engage with Learning Management Systems but Looop makes it easy. Employees want to use it and they rely on it as a tool to help them doing their jobs better and faster!

Cons

I've been so impressed with the changes Looop have made in the past few years. They really listen to customers feedback and continually innovate their platform. One area I'd like to see them improve on is the experience for Employee admin user who need to check training data of their teams/department.