eClincher

The best tool marketers use to get things done on social!

Jennifer G.
  • Industry: Military
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Best kept secret in social media management

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

We have increased social ROI tenfold. We have increased productivity exponentially, while just saving massive amounts of time. When I needed help they were there -- gave me peace of mind. Lastly, they were and are flexible to our needs with a great pricing structure. We kind of operate from a social media standpoint like an agency... so connecting all the platforms we are on was difficult with other services and the amount of profiles I needed would have been astronomical with another service -- ec was really flexible. I truly love the competitor analysis, the cross-channel analytics, automation with queues & RSS feeds, the visual calendar and IG grid planning, and the Canva + Wave integration. They keep bringing solutions -- I'm excited!

Pros

Tagging my top three reasons why I think ec is different than the noise.
1. The value I received in the amount of features that are offered for the price I paid.
2. Flexibility - With HMC, there are 49 locations across the country. So they allowed me to run a hub account w pub groups and the other locations as brands. They are changing this platform monthly to meet clients needs. If something doesn't work, they constantly are upgrading. They listen!
3. The 24/7 live customer support is AMAZING! Seriously, I've used some others and I get an email or something later and I've already given up. ec's customer success team coupled with their support team put me at ease if something wasn't working, if I wanted to suggest a new feature, or if I wanted to get more information on how to properly use a feature, or API limitations, etc.

This system is easy to use, has so many features to make life simpler, and really thinks through what the client needs in a social media platform. I did at least 15 demos of major social media companies and in the beginning eclincher wasn't in the running. In the end, they beat the big players because they listened to what we need and had a stellar product! If you're on the fence, go with eclincher - you won't be sorry! I think eclincher is best for companies with multiple brands, franchises, agencies, etc. They don't charge you the way the other guys do. Also, the inbox workflow is a game changer. I suggest a LIVE demo BEFORE you start a free trial!

Cons

I think the UI could be more colorful and intuitive, but it hasn't stopped me! You just need to spend time learning the system and asking for help when you need to.

Response from eclincher

Thank you Jennifer! We appreciate all your suggestions throughout your tenure and are really hoping you are loving some of the new features like post-customization by channel, Facebook location tagging, etc. Be on the lookout for some major updates in the coming months and as always do not hesitate to reach out if we can be there for you 24/7!

Mark S.

Killer Social Media Software

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

Customer service is above and beyond every time. We've had to reach out 3 times in almost two years, but each time they helped out even when it was an issue with facebook and Instagram.

Overall experience has been great - a reliable publisher with big features you'd expect from much more expensive vendors.

Pros

We are big fans of e-clincher. For the money, there is nothing better. The ease of scheduling, competitor analysis, customized reports, and designer integration make this one of the most powerful tools around.

Cons

They are constantly updating with new features, but one that we would like to see is a hashtag generator that attaches to the first comment section. They have a suggested hashtag feature that is pretty good and has helped a ton.

Manuel alberto M.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Amazing app

Reviewed on 2017/11/14

eClincher helps me automate all of my social media, content discovery, and influencer search, all of that I do within eClincher.

Pros

I love how it makes it easy for me to engage with my audience thanks to the inbox feature. Its simplicity is something I really like, the interface is simple but very easy to use. It has everything you need in just one place.

Cons

I would love to see it implemented in other social media platforms. Can't wait to use with Snapchat! Besides that, there's nothing to dislike about it.

Carolyn G.

Well worth the $ !!

Reviewed on 2017/12/13

Saves a TON of time

Pros

Eclincher saves me SO MUCH TIME. I can set up posts to recur; I can set up a queue then set up a schedule for it to pull from that queue... I could not function effectively without it!

Cons

The only thing I wish would change is the ability to have the queues set up so that I can schedule posts from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter all from the same queue.

Dennise Z.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

It helped us a lot in our social media business.

Reviewed on 2017/06/29

I liked that it has stock images integrated, feedly and also the snip.ly integration.

Pros

I like the integrations with feedly. I also liked that it has an RSS feed feature.
I like the queues. I love it.

Cons

I like that it has a chrome extension but when I try to add an article in different queues and also post it at the same time. Why can't it be in just one go? It is a struggle. I hope that there is an option where the administrator can transfer its capability to the user. We have requested this for a long time.

Julie P.

Overall Good

Reviewed on 2017/01/16

Overall it is good, great support, but there is still a few bugs that need to be sorted, but generally they are always trying to improve which is great, Looking forward to the option of having which data we want in our reports

Pros

Manage all my clients in one spot

Cons

The Instagram feature to post and sometimes the posts have not happened,

Response from eClincher

Thank you!

Stephany A.

Reviewed on 2017/10/12

I used to spend hours every week scheduling content on all of my different networks - facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn. It was a lot. I was so relieved when I found eClincher, it truly does everything for me.

Pros

I'm saving a ton of time that's better spent on customer service and product development. it's a great tool to schedule content and have everything run by itself, without me having to spend hours on it every week

Melissa P.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Good all around social media management tool

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

All in all eclincher is an affordable solution for small teams and individuals to manage multiple social accounts.

Pros

After demoing several different systems I have landed with e-clincher as it seems to provide the most value and features for the cost. The built in analytics reports are convenient as well as the automatic publishing queues for recyclable content and campaigns.

Cons

You have to set up separate queues for each platform, I wish you could just set one cross platform queue.

Response from e-clincher

Dear Melissa, thank you very much for this great review and your time investing in this. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to contact me or let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Oded

Jennifer C.

I love that I can schedule posts in advance and use that function frequently.

Time saver! Cost saver!

Pros

Scheduling in advance, repeating posts, and Canva. I love that it offers templates for my design. This is a huge time saver for me.

Cons

No Christian backgrounds in Canva. Plenty of secular images but no Christian templates.I use Eclincher for my ministry and it has nothing Christian based. Very disappointing.

Gabriela G.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

eClincher is the best tool on the market!

Reviewed on 2017/06/29

We used to run out of posts because we didn't have a calendar for queue posts, but with eClincher we can see everything that has been scheduled and which days are still empty, now we are posting every day and up to date with all of our social media.

Pros

eClincher is great to manage all my social media. I love that I can check my DM's and comments in one place. I also like the fact that my team and I can collaborate, we divide the inboxs and every social media but at the same time we can see what everyone is doing.

Kisbel B.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

The best time saving tool for freelancers working with social media

Reviewed on 2017/06/28

it allows me to schedule everything quickly and efficiently, and to bring back old popular posts and schedule those automatically as well.

Pros

eClincher is so easy, you just click through the platform and you set up all of your automatic posting for the next 6 months in 20 minutes. It's absolutely incredible. I also love that it gives me a lot of new content ideas through the influencer search and the content creation feeds.

Amazing software!

Reviewed on 2017/11/14

eClincher helps me automate all of my social media, content discovery and influencer search, all of that I do within eClincher

Pros

The feature that I like the most is the content creation feeds, I can search by a keyword and I find the best post to publish to my social media. It also helps me save a lot of time with the automated post feature, I can plan ahead of time and there's no limit to a number of posts!

Jennifer T.

Easy to use and super valuable.

Reviewed on 2017/07/08

Pros

Love the smart inbox where I can reply to all messages across social media platforms. Also love the queues

Cons

It seems like I have to renew tokens for different platforms pretty regularly. Wish I could just stay logged in without this hassle.

Jetsaldry alexandra A.

eClincher helps me to be more consistent with my scheduling and helps me automate all of it.

Reviewed on 2017/10/15

I can easily look up the top articles out there and add them to my queues and have them automatically publish on all of my social profiles. so far so good! It helps me have better conversations with my followers through the Social Inbox feature, which no other platform has

Pros

It was really easy for me to look through all of the content on my social pages that did the best and add it to my queues to be published automatically.

Daniela F.

Best tool I ever had!

Reviewed on 2017/08/24

Pros

It's unlimited, unlimited posts, unlimited posts per queue, and the number of accounts I could connect is really reasonable, I still haven't reached the limit and I'm loving the freedom.

Cons

I wish the influencer search was on instagram as well! But I hear it should be coming soon, anyways!

Maria R.
  • Industry: Political Organization

All in one solution to my social media posting, efficient and simple to use

Reviewed on 2017/08/25

With eClincher there is an all in one solution to my social media posting, efficient and simple to use absolutely wonderful for any size business out there

Pros

Excellent service super receptive company, they have developed all the features that I requested, I will stay with them for as long as social media exists

Dan F.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Outlier But Still Comprible

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Good.

Pros

Overall, eClincher is a solid tool. It offers Listening, Engagement, Scheduling in an easy-to-use platform. It's basic but reliable.

Cons

It's hard to explain but the ability to engage with users in various social platforms was more difficult to do in eClincher.

Response from e-clincher

Dear Dan, thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it. Sincerely, Oded

Beth L.

Eclincher functionality

Reviewed on 2017/01/16

Eclincher is strong in auto posting. The ability to actively engage in multiple social media sites is limited however and we will have to continue to use other applications to fulfill that for now. True functionality here would allow us to like/reply / cross post and like without having to leave the application. It remains an improvement over meetedgar on many areas however and we are planning to continue to use eclincher at this time. Support staff is responsive and helpful although at times seems to be learning the functionality themselves... this may simply be a reflection of the evolution that is occurring in you programing. We are excited to see the continued upgrades and do recognize that some of the limitations are external to eclincher.

Pros

auto posting, reporting,

Cons

the inbox is cumbersome and difficult to use with multiple social media accounts. Engagement is difficult as you have to go clear out in to the different accounts. Linkedin/ google plus and instagram remain limited but that may be more external issues.

Response from eClincher

Beth, thank you for your review. We continously work to imrove our software. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Thanks, the eClincher team.

Sheng A.

Very easy and useful

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

Pros

The app is very good and it delivers what It promises. The price is very steep. Ran with the trial version and loved it but we are too small to be able to afford the monthly price.

Cons

Price is very high. Not practical for small business.

Viviana R.

great experience

Reviewed on 2017/10/13

eClincher really helped me to automate all of my content marketing, everything is scheduled ahead of time for the next few months, all my blog posts are automatically published and life is great!

Pros

I've been using eClincher for 6 months and I absolutely love it. It's the best tool I have found that manages my content, automatically published my blog posts, and helps me manage all the conversations with my followers (on multiple social channels at once)

Andrea E.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great product for the price

Reviewed on 2017/01/27

I've researched so many different social media tools and eClincher is an amazing product for the price. I love that you can schedule with Instagram, as many of the products don't do that. I also love the ease in scheduling across multiple platforms at one time.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use eClincher. Not overly complicated like so many other products.

Cons

I wish that I could see a monthly calendar with what's scheduled, color coded for each social media platform. I also wish I could get monthly and yearly reports in addition to the weekly.

Response from eClincher

Hi Andrea,
Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it!

Monthly Cale + enhanced reporting are in development, and should be released in the coming weeks :-)

If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page:

The eClincher Team.

Great app!

Reviewed on 2017/11/15

It's easy to use, quick and makes me do my job faster. I would recommend getting the free trial and testing it.
It was developed taking into consideration every possible need. Is a really good option for people who work in media, marketing, social management.

Pros

Well thought out. They really thought about every feature you could possibly need. Not at all expensive taking in consideration what you gain. I saw positive results not long after started using it.

Russ J.
  • Industry: Media Production

eClincher helps my business grow every day.

Reviewed on 2017/04/21

I help business owners promote their products and services and one of my favorite tools to make life easier is eClincher. I can't imagine not having it in my business.

Highly recommended.

Pros

Easy to use and very powerful at the same time.

Cons

Not much. It does everything I need it to do. I would like to have the ability to bulk upload images

Response from eClincher

Thank you so much for the awesome review!

Sebastián G.

the best

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

good value

Pros

I used to think the time you spend managing social media and promoting content would be tied to the desired results. However, eClincher has changed my outlook, I currently invest less time in this process than before and I have better results.

Cons

eClincher has everything regarding functionality and features I need to manage social media. I have nothing bad to say about it.

Gabriel M.

Finally something worth it!

Reviewed on 2017/10/17

Creating presence across social media is where I was struggling the most, eClincher made it so much easier for me. It saves me time and makes every process more efficient.

Pros

Wonderful tool! I love how easy it is to use, very friendly interface and visually pleasant. The fact there's no limit on the amount of posts is what bought me. I have seen changes in my business since I switched to it.