Kazoo

All-in-one mobile employee engagement platform

4,8
Cassandra B.
Industry: Banking

YouEarnedIt

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

Pros

It is very easy to use. It's quick loading for all web pages. It can be customized on the colors and layout you want. Redemption is easy.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about YouEarnedIt. It's simple and easy to use.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Kazoo great for employee recognition, okay for goals

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/07/21

Very happy with the employee recognition & rewards sections as mentioned above. It's very similar to a social feed view, with lots of various filters by teams/departments, etc. Goal setting portion is just average.

Pros

The employee recognition portion is fantastic - if I was scoring on this alone, I would have given 5's. It's easy to recognize employees and also earn rewards, give team members points, etc.

Cons

I don't like the goal setting portion as much. The workflow isn't as intuitive. We switched over from Reflektive, which had employee complaints, but the workflow wasn't really much better than Reflektive. It does have slightly more features, but could be improved for a better user experience.

Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Decent experience with a good range of features

Reviewed on 2018/03/16

Pros

It is nice to have a performance management and a rewards and recognition system all in one platform. The Outlook plugin is nice too.

Cons

It would be nice to have some additional export functionality and some more flexibility. It is a pretty modern platform but still pretty narrowly focused into their way of doing things.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

One of the best programs to motivate and reward team members!

Reviewed on 2018/11/04

The pros definitely outweigh the cons. Some people may take advantage of the system, but that goes for anything. It's better to focus on the positive side of things and reward those who definitely deserves it!

Pros

This was definitely a first of it's kind. I love how YouEarnedIt provided a platform to motivate and reward team members. The prizes were awesome, but I'd say the best part is the recognition that is actually announced to the entire company. It made me feel really good when someone gave me a shoutout over the YouEarnedIt platform! Kudos to this company for creating something like this!

Cons

The only downside to YouEarnedIt would be an internal one. I noticed some of my colleagues would give each other points just for the hell of it, or because the points were about to expire by the end of the month.

Chase M.

YEI is a great tool to recognize your peers!

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Pros

We have been using YouEarnedIt for 6+ months and I've really been enjoying it. It's super easy to navigate and has some pretty cool features. My company integrated 'rewards' - employees can cash in for rewards based on how many points they have. All in all, YEI is a great product for small/mid-sized companies and encourages good behavior.

Cons

In the short period of time we've been using YouEarnedIt, I haven't found anything negative to report. Overall - great product!

Industry: Telecommunications

Great way to say "Thank You"

Reviewed on 2019/02/03

Pros

It can be challenging to figure out how to thank a co-worker for going above and beyond. YouEarnedIt makes it super easy to say "thanks" and give specific reasons for how their efforts made your job easier.

Cons

No cons! The software is very easy to use and fun!

Meredith L.

Amazing program. My employees love it!

Reviewed on 2017/09/05

Pros

It is very user friendly. My employees don't need extensive training on how to use the tool.
We were able to customize the tool to have it match the company culture and colors.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't enjoy using with the tool. I just wish that I had more time to devote to upgrading our store.

Industry: Internet

Good reward system

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

Overall it's a good rewards program and super easy for everyone to use! It's been nice having a central place to reward anyone I want to.

Pros

I like that it's super easy to use and everyone's profiles are super easy to grab. When you want to reward a lot of people at once it's super easy to grab their names and reward them quickly. Love that it doesn't take lots of time!

Cons

It's mostly a text based software. I'd love to see a place to have more graphics and animations to really elevate the rewards that I am trying to give.

Sherry S.
Industry: Telecommunications

You earned a good rating!

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

Our company uses this platform to incentivise team members to recognize each other for a job well done.

Pros

Easy to use. give and get rewarded. I love the "high five" function and that you can give someone kudos for getting kudos!

Cons

We're integrated with slack for notifications but they are too often so I had to mute the channel, which means I don't get much visibility into see the feed unless I log into the app itself.

Industry: Internet

Give Kudos To Your CoWorkers!

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/08/30

It's a great way to improve morale and make sure people are noticed when they're doing well.

Pros

It's nice to physically be able to show kudos to peers, coworkers, or subordinates. It also was a great way to keep morale up when everyone in the company is able to see the praise someone is getting.

Cons

The fact that points expired probably gamifies the system a bit - some people just making sure they use their point sbefore they expire, etc.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Craig W.

Driving engagement and supporting leadership improvement initiatives

Reviewed on 2017/05/06

Pros

The software is easy to use and provides an effective platform for performance management, professional development, and employee engagement. There's a familiar look and feel which is interactive and fun. The software has raised expectations from employees in these areas and has helped to improve the quality of talent development at the company.

Cons

We remain disappointed with analytics. There have been improvements, but reports are not intuitive or customizable. Raw data is available, but it is time-consuming to visualize and leverage data in it's current state - particularly data around usage and quality of feedback being generated for employees. This is particularly frustrating given the increased data demands on HR professionals, for good decision making - it's a bit of a disconnect.

Nakul S.

Make appreciation social again!

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Pros

1) in our day-to-day work like, it is important to appreciate the help from fellow company employees. YouEarnedIt makes it possible
2) YouEarnedIt helps elevate the moral of the overall organization

Cons

I am mostly happy with what YouEarnedIt does and the way it does it. I wish it had more integration with more local merchants. Maybe it already has it, just a matter of my organization implementing it.

Amanda D.
Industry: Computer Software

Boost Employee moral and reflect company culture

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/12/05

I think it's a great way for companies to enable employee recognition across the team instead of having it only come from the management

Pros

streamlined, focused UI and good keyboard shortcuts

Cons

i think the success of the tool is entirely dependent on how the company decides to structure the rewards. Our engagement rates dropped significantly amongst our team when our company removed rewards with monetary value

Andrew B.
Industry: Real Estate
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Best integrated platform on the market

Reviewed on 2017/05/04

Pros

Effectively combines continuous feedback, periodic goal reviews, surveys, and recognition. Frankly, it's the ONLY product on the market that does this week - we talked to all the others.

Cons

There are still a few gaps in the features and functionality, but they have worked closely with us to prioritize and share timelines.

Mattie S.
Industry: Computer Software
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Reward good behavior

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Pros

I absolutely love this software! I enjoy being able to give points to my coworkers when they've really helped me. I think it is a great way to boost morale around the company. A lot of coworkers who previously went unnoticed when they went above and beyond now receive company-wide praise and points to turn into something concrete as a reward.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints! This software does what it is supposed to do.

Kellye D.
Industry: E-Learning
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Excellent reward system!

Reviewed on 2019/09/28

We use this just as a recognition tool and it is super helpful to show someone they are doing a good job!

Pros

I like how this is used to reward other people in my organization for a job well done! We have the ability to give points which can be used to purchase company branded items or gift cards to use almost anywhere.

Cons

There is nothing about this I do not like, it is super easy to use to reward fellow employees for a job well done!

Clayton B.

Love the love

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

We have been using it at our company for a few months now and it has been way more successful than I imagined it would be.

Pros

It is nice to be able to recognize someone with more than a thanks. Not only that, it is fun to be able to get on and see all of the Kudos being sent throughout the company.

Cons

If I had to pick something it would be that we are only allocated a certain amount of points to give out in a month, but I understand why.

Korena S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Fun and Great Prizes Too!!

Reviewed on 2020/03/30

It’s been a lot of fun! Great way to shout out positive remarks to colleagues as well as have fitness tracked. A lot of fun!!!

Pros

I have used another similar program at a previous job that wasn’t as user friendly. I love the set up of Kazoo and the access to so many great rewards!!

Cons

Haven’t found anything yet I dislike. Still getting used to it and learning to find my way around but so far so good.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Chris M.

Great Service

Reviewed on 2016/03/29

Our experience with High Ground has been one of excellent customer service. Trisha who represents our account has been terrific throughout. We are very excited about how we can expand our use of High Ground products to help our people improve their performance everyday and recognize their success.

Patrick K.

Employee-centric tool for Goals, Feedback, and Recognition

Reviewed on 2016/03/29

HighGround has been a great partner for us. They have been thoughtful collaborators, helping us to move toward a more Employee-centric approach to Performance Enablement.