DecisionWise Reviews

DecisionWise

Employee Engagement Survey Software and 360-Degree Feedback

(5 reviews)
Karen H.

The system was easy to navigate and the data presentation was pretty self-explanatory.

Reviewed on 2015/05/11

Overall the software was pretty user-friendly, especially accessing the survey data itself. One recommendation I would offer is a redesign of the area where the goals/action plans are entered. I would have to give this a lower mark because it just didn't make a lot of sense and it made it difficult to effectively track the action plans. I ended up putting together a tool in Word that the Directors/Managers used to track the action plans, then they entered basic data in the system so it could be monitored, but I also asked them to send me a copy of the tool so I could understand where they were in their process.
I would especially like to give Josh Rosenberg a huge thank you and commend him on his customer service. He was exceptionally helpful and would always get back to me VERY timely, which helped me tremendously!! Thanks so much, Josh!!

Response from DecisionWise

Thanks for the review, Karen! We have more improvements scheduled for the online action planning tool. Right now, the LIS Action Plan tool allows HR to track action plans across the entire organization. You can see the state of the action plan for each department (submitted, approved, etc), and the most recent date that the action planner was updated. In addition, leaders are able to develop their own team action plans as well as track and manage the action plans of their direct reports.

Melanie T.

Great tool. Makes getting the information so easy!

Reviewed on 2015/05/12

Pros - easy to use, intuitive, attractive user interface, great customer service, love the filtering and sorting abilities....

Cons - I wish the reporting function was a bit more sophisticated. For example, it would be great to be able to download a PDF to share with folks who do not have access to system or share with workforce.

Sergio R.

It is very intuitive, the filters are very usefull and easy to manage.

Reviewed on 2015/06/02

Pros:
Posibility to download information to Excel, so you can play with data and have a better undestanding of the information.
-A lot of posibilities to filter the information.

Cons:
-It will be usefull a benchmark information.

Pamela H.

What a great experience - love working with Decision WIse

Reviewed on 2015/05/15

I am not a technical person and I find this software easy to use and offers may different options to slice & dice information.. Tanille is the BEST!

Lisa F.

One of the best software programs!

Reviewed on 2015/05/12

The service provided exceeded all expectations, and most certainly guarantees a continuing successful relationship.