Propeller CRM Reviews

Propeller CRM

Small business CRM with deep Gmail integration

4.9/5 (11 reviews)
Christian L.

After using a dozen of CRM tools incl. the big names, this is the hidden Champion!

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

All what our team needs from an efficient and easy to handle sales tool we found in Propeller CRM.

Pros

If your team is on Gmail and less than 50 pax, that's the CRM you want to run. Great pipeline management feature, easy to add new contacts/prospects and awesome support. Pretty intuitive for new hires and non-sales/marketing people to use and work with.

Cons

Nothing to add so far and our hole team is happy to work with Propeller CRM.

Sean S.

The best CRM for Marketing and Sales Automation

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

Easily the best and most relevant solution for small teams who want the best of outbound email marketing and sales automation within gmail.

Pros

a ton of great features for the money and easy to use

Cons

no attachment or html capability within email automation and @gmail.com accounts are not allowed

Chris N.

Propeller CRM is a blessing to my Gmail

Reviewed on 2016/10/05

I was looking for possible CRM solutions to integrate with our Gmail. The amount of time Propeller has saved me and the ease of use has been amazing. I've tried out the usual competitors in the space and knew within a week that Propeller was the one. Customer support is on point when my team has questions.

Pros

Ease of use. Very robust product.

Kevin H.

One CRM to Rule them All

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

I love Propeller for the following reasons:*

*Note - I only dinged one star due to a bug that I had but which was quickly patched.

- Fully featured - replaces numerous individual plugins and tools so my browser/gmail can run smoother/faster/more secure and for a lower TCO.

- Simple to use - intuitive, simple front end UX for customizing fields, workflows, reports, etc, easy to import data from my old CRM, setup email campaigns.

- Centralized in Gmail - I never need to login and can interact directly within email. This is a critical feature for making my sales reps more productive (they don't have to go login to a separate CRM to update records. They can do there job entirely from gmail.

Support - intercom chat bubble has provided same day often same hour replies form their support team. This was especially useful while setting up but also nice when I need clarification on admin or making a feature request.

Value - cost is a fraction of "the other guys" while value is a multiple higher.

Ryan K.

The best CRM on the planet, hands down.

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

I've used them all -- Salesforce, PipeDrive, Insightly, Sugar... nothing has the ease of use as Propeller.

Every other tool feels like a nagging employee, prompting you to do work for them. Propeller actually compliments your existing workflow, and is beautifully designed as well.

Propeller CRM really makes great use of Gmail integration

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

Pros

The best thing I find with Propeller is how much time it saves me. It is easy to use. I mainly use the outbound email marketing functionality as well as some of the sales automation for a couple of my web based businesses. This is really an all in one solution. Great value!

Cons

It would be great to have some customization via HTML within the email automation.

Max M.

Multi-tool sales stack all in one CRM

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

Long time fan of Propeller! The product keeps getting faster, sleeker and more functional. The in-gmail sidebar makes it insanely easy to manage everything in your CRM without ever leaving Gmail! We use it to do intake from our marketing campaigns and Propeller automatically pulls social information from contacts just from their email addresses. The email campaign functionality is awesome as well. It's just as powerful as tools like PersistIQ and Cadence while remaining incredibly simple to use. Love how easy it is to customize views, fields and pipelines (yes, it has multiple pipelines). I recommend it to almost all of our portfolio companies and I would vouch for it with just about any one else as well.

Diego V.

Huge timesaver for sales efforts

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

I've been using Propeller for 6 months or so, and am a huge fan. I'm the founder of an early stage startup with no prior sales experience, and was nonetheless able to get a hang of Propeller fairly quickly. I look back and think how much hours I wasted sending e-mails, follow-ups, etc., before using Propeller. HUGE timesaver, and very affordable

Pros

Those automated drip e-mail campaigns do magic when it comes to easing the pain of the sales process

Cons

Not an issue for me, but it's Gmail-based which might be an issue for people that use Outlook

Dat L.

Simple CRM tool that gets the job done

Reviewed on 2017/07/29

Pros

Like that it's both a CRM and marketing automation tool in one. Very intuitive and easy to use. Sign up and get going in minutes. Perfect for small business or agency. I'm a consultant and long time user of spreadsheets and gmail. I wasn't sure if i needed propeller but it's ability to integrate with Gmail was great. Makes it so you can manage your client list and use the product directly within your email client.

Cons

The marketing automation feature is pretty cool. It's basically a black slate when you first start..wish it already have pre-made templates or how-to examples on how to get started with setting up nurture or automated emails.

Alex K.

Awesome Product

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

I've been using Proppeller CRM for a couple of months and love it. It's helped me track sales for my SaaS products www.actionpages.co and www.actionwins.co. I'm launching a BETA for ActionWins next week and have been able to keep track of all the different companies who signed up.

The chrome extension is awesome because it allows me to add new contacts, accounts, and create opportunities right from Gmail. My favorite feature is that it alerts me when my prospect opens an email or clicks a link. This helps me determine the likely hood that they'll convert to a paying customer.

Pros

Really easy to use. I was up and running with their CRM in under five minutes.

Cons

None really.

Ben W.

A great CRM

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

We're a creative agency that has been using Propeller for several months. It has everything we need, great customizability, and customer support. We're now able to see so much more data about the people we care about and make sure we keep in touch with them at the right times.