Showing 161 reviews of 145

CheckMarket

Cloud-based enterprise survey software solution

Showing 161 reviews of 145
Toon R.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

GO team

Reviewed on 2019/01/23

I use it internally & externally. It looks professional and it's efficient tool overall.

Pros

The customer service is the best thing about this product. Even if I don't understand something at once, I am only one call away from the solution. They are very friendly and really patient, even if I have the most stupid questions!

Cons

If I want send a mailing from CheckMarket to track the surveys, it might come in the spam inbox.

Chantal B.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Checkmarket - Ideal to send out Customized Surveys

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

I'm really very pleased with the tool. I can not say that there is something I'm not satisfied about. Not only the tool, but also the customer service is top!

Pros

You can lay-out all type of questions
Process roadmap that is designed - userfriendly
Possibilities to report afterwards

Cons

I don't think there is something not to like. But I'm interested in knowing as much as possible about 'how to score' your answers. I see that a lot of people in our company use the tool, but they very often don't know how to score. And often you are under time pressure - not always easy to deep-dive in all the information on the site. Especially when you don't use the tool frequently.

Daniel C.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Used Other for Free Trial

The right tool for the job

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

Pros

Cost is adjusted to the use
Security of data
Multilingual
Broad range of features
Excellent customer service
Excellent support
Intuitive
Many more

Cons

I don't know based on my use
It does what I need

Ngoc tho N.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

First time user satisfaction

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

I was able to customize my survey on a budget. In future projects, I'm willing to spend more if possible to explore other features.

Pros

The features offer rich opportunities to customizing a survey. The design can also be very neat, minimalist and prevent distractions.

Cons

The display logic was the most complicated feature for me that I will need more support on.

Peter B.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

We use this platform to develop and send program evaluation surveys for campaigns

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

Pros

We can have better control over where our data is housed. The controls for design are fairly intuitive and easy to learn. The reports are attractive and easy to interpret with many options as to how to display the data.
Online sign in is convenient.
They provide different methods to distribute the surveys

Cons

The limits on respondents based on the plan purchased could be an issue for some organizations.
Some of the more advanced customization controls during survey construction are a bit clunky and could be refined further for a better user experience.

Koen V.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Good quality, great support and flexibility

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

Thanks to CheckMarket we have been able to set up qualitative and user friendly questionnaires that help us service our clients in a professional way

Pros

the software is trustworthy and flexible

Cons

takes time to find your way within the software

Hans L.
  • Industry: Government Relations

Excellent

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

Excellent, great and friendly support.

Pros

The ease of use, the pretty user interface and the flexibility of downloading the results.

Cons

No negative points. Software is excellent

Tom V.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Quick, easy and powerful, great service included!

Reviewed on 2017/07/07

Pros

It is very easy to use the tool online. Survey's are set up in no time and if you do have some questions, customer support is very helpful and quick to give you an answer.

Cons

The graphical user interface (GUI) is not always as intuitive. Translations between survey languages is sometimes more laborious because they cannot be displayed alongside eachother.

Patrick S.

Good tool for your surveys and fine customer service

Reviewed on 2016/04/14

Of course making my first survey required some time to familiarise with the tools. But still it was more effective than without the tool and the real gain came with the second survey.

The tool provides lots of possibilities and mostly the help desk react really quickly. The survey I worked on in the night kept blocking, but the next morning, by the time I finished breakfast the helpdesk had solved the issue and on the fly provided some tips on further optimising my survey.

Nele H.

Checkmarket Review

Reviewed on 2017/03/16

Checkmarket is a really "ready to use" tool with a fantastic support behind. We use the tool almost for all our customer research, from a small easy survey to a big and complex research project.

Pros

Easy to use, self explaining, support module

Cons

no idea

Valentin H.

Zen Car survey

Reviewed on 2017/03/02

Overall experience with CheckMaret was good : very reactive and efficient (coding survey, translating survey, email requests). But quality check should be done more properly as we experienced an issue with the survey after asking a final update on the survey. It went live with the issue but fortunately it didn't bias the results and was correctled quickly

Sara G.

Easy to use for Surveys

Reviewed on 2016/03/03

We are using Checkmarket for several years now and we are happy with the service. We receive immediately an answer from support, the follow-up well on our requests and the system is easy to use. We use however the system for a more complex purpose and this is not always ideal. the reports for example are not easy to adapt (i.e. the headings).

Marlène S.

360° feedback Nagelmackers

Reviewed on 2017/02/06

Excellent service, software easy to use, even without any experience. Helpdesk very Professional. Excellent price/quality.

L S.

CheckMarket is a great, easy and advanced survey creator

Reviewed on 2016/03/17

Our compagny works for several years with CheckMarket and the survey creator is really great. The application includes all the basic features you need, it's easy to learn and easy in use. The knowledgebase and customer support are very usefull. They have a solution for every problem and are willing to help!

Luc P.

Registration & Satisfaction surveys

Reviewed on 2016/02/03

You don't need to loose time with the technical aspects of the pgm.
Just write down what you need and in no time the team of check market will realize what you expect.

Not only they can help you with the questions but also with the layout.

I would appreciate a layout a bit more contemporary.

Wim V.

Flexible, rich and very well supported

Reviewed on 2016/05/11

Partij van de Arbeid in the Netherlands used CheckMarket to let (all) party members decide on congress proposals. CheckMarket proved to be feature rich, flexible and very well supported and was key in helping us through this decision making process.

Mousinho N.

Best value for money

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

Nothing beats Checkmarket for price and support. Their customer service is top notch. Responses to queries are within the hour. Their product in on par with bigger competitors

Mieke Q.

CheckMarket's biggest asset is their support centre

Reviewed on 2015/10/13

Although it is not often necessary to call them, because Check Market's online survey tool is very intuitive, the customer support department is highly empathic, efficient and enthusiast.

Mathieu V.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Checkmarket, a trustworthy partner offering a great service!

Reviewed on 2017/01/23

Checkmarket offers great and very fast support to develop and optimize our surveys time and again. We could highly recommend Checkmarket.

Marine C.

user friendly tool + great client service

Reviewed on 2016/03/04

very easy to use & customize and the client service is quite efficient and quick in answering when ever needed.

Petra S.

Talent Scan Survey for Belfius Insurance

Reviewed on 2016/05/26

Simple use & excellent support service

Radek S.

2 year exp. with the software (professionaly)

Reviewed on 2016/02/22

Pro: Easy to use.
No cons

Pieter-jan G.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Overall profesionnal and helpful team

Reviewed on 2017/01/06

I like working with the people of checkmarket. They're Professional, respond quickly in case of urgent matters. They give advice based on their experience.

Melanie L.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Checkmarket Software - My feedback :)

Reviewed on 2021/01/22

I highly appreciate all the professional help we get from the checkmarket support team & the online support pages. When speaking to the team, there is not only always timely & client friendly feedback, but also always straight to the point = excellent understanding of my issue & solution approach. The team usually directly offers one or multiple solutions to the problem raised (e.g. complex configuration), plus an explanation of what happened or why my config didn't work as expected, so it allows me to build my knowledge over time and get the best use out of the tool. Honestly one of the best tool & client services I've ever experienced on the large landscape of online tools I continously use.

Pros

Extremely flexible / highly customizable to specific needs, and a million possibilities to configure the surveys as you need them, in terms of branching/prefill/depending fields/CSL coding, etc but also branding-wise.
We also appreciate the notification feature that can be based on various conditions, we love the easy buildable online dashboards, easy filter.. ability to share (protected or non-protected) those dashboards, possibility to use an own domain.
Of course we highly appreciate the features to manage imports/exports of data in bulk and the different distribution channels and possibilities, even to be able to link surveys in between them. The software is also very intuitive and support pages (+ the support team) are well done and are very useful.

Cons

In certain cases (specific needs) we have to work with complex turnarounds to get to the ideal configuration. For branching the IF + AND + OR is great but especially with the OR certain cases are not technically working well, and we need to put quite time consuming workarounds in place. Another little frustration is the survey pdf - so this one is GREAT GREAT GREAT to have and broadly/very much used, but if we could customize (at least slightly) in between different surveys that would be a really valuable one too. One other feature we hope for is that text boxes keep the exact format of the text entered into the text box by the survey respondent (e.g. line breaks, bullets...) All I can think of for now :)

Loekie V.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Easy to use, good insights and good support

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

We use it for internal and external surveys. I works good and is very flexible.

Pros

The system is flexible and easy to use and the support team is very helpfull

Cons

We still need extra tools for reporting, so the output is not always suitable for us and there are limits on the respondents, which is sometimes a problem for us