LatitudeLearning

4,1
4,2
3,8
4,2

Effective once all the steps are complete

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/05/17

The product and support elements were there for my organization when most needed; this was hugely appreciated and just-in-time.

Pros

Ability to assess with custom assets - the functionality is clean and simple and easy to populate with custom questions and distractors.

Cons

Over-engineered system for importing new users - hierarchy options try to drill too deep. When importing users I have to complete several other group requirements that are unnecessary for my implementation.

Response from Latitude Learning

We pride ourselves on being responsive to our amazing clients. We even have a program that ensures we will be there months/years of your initial setup. Our ClientCare¿ program ensures your training program operate efficiently with prompt resolutions to your concerns, regular check-ups, periodic updates and administrative support to paying clients.

Sandy W.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Simple and effective LMS for business use

Reviewed on 2016/06/16

Edvance360 supplied information to conduct a run-off between its product and others in the market. Edvance360 offered my client the most cost effective approach, answering all of the scores of questions to determine if it was a solid choice for the business or not. Their product won on merits of functionality, and virtually seamless fit with the client's environment.

Pros

Simple, easy to develop and deploy lessons and activities. Reporting is sufficient for the business application of the online system. Edvance360 was exceptionally responsive with training, answering support questions, and overall concern for how the product was being received. High praise for a company of its small stature. The support folks were always very responsive.

Cons

At times the administration of new and current students presented challenges that were overcome. The lack of ability to reshape the learning environment is a negative as the audiences in businesses vary so much, each role needs a different user environment. Too difficult to make screen changes, but otherwise, content management was cumbersome but worked.

Laura B.
Industry: Media Production
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Easy to design and understand how to use the LMS

Reviewed on 2018/05/18

Customer Satisfaction

Pros

The software is very easy to use and understand. not having much of a tech background, I was still able to design the system based on our needs. The users manual is very helpful.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software. I have already recommended the system to several others

Response from Latitude Learning

Laura,
Your recommendations to our product is very appreciated. Thanks you for using LatitudeLearning.

Duane W.
Industry: Management Consulting

Meets and exceeds my needs

Reviewed on 2016/06/16

The learning curve for using Latitude Learning is manageable. Once I 'played' with the functionality it became more intuitive. Once familiar with the system, it works like a dream! It does what I need for my business and is one of my favorite tools.

Pros

The quality of the pre-loaded course work is great. It is relevant, to the point and well designed. The ability to do bulk loads, branding and using the 'impersonate' feature is better than I expected.

Cons

I'm having some issues getting summary reports, but I have just begun using that feature. Also, I'm no 'techno-genius' so some of the language and definitions were barriers for a while.

Joseph T.

Great LMS

Reviewed on 2018/05/22

Pros

Vast functionality. Easy to roll out to multiple sites, administrators and users. Library of free content is deep.

Cons

Not immediately intuitive. Took time to set up before rolling to administrators. Users needed some instruction around how to access the content.

Response from Latitude Learning

Joseph: thanks for your feedback. We do provide a Getting Started Guide that is located on our Support Page to help give step by step instructions on how to set up an LMS.

Clay K.

We love Latitude so much we signed a five year deal!

Reviewed on 2017/06/05

Pros

Very easy to use. Customer support is excellent, responsive and genuinely seem concern for our satisfaction.

Cons

Would like a more contemporary look and feel, kind of like this survey. Would like a more contemporary look and feel, kind of like this survey.

Response from Latitude Learning

It goes both way, Clay. We love having you are a valuable client. As you know, we are constantly working to improve our product so we can continue to win your business.

Eric H.

Excellent experience so far, helped make training in our workplace more accessible.

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/05/21

Logging of user training completion is made much easier, and also the ability for employees to be able to train when they have time makes it easier than having to pull them into a room at different times in order to go over training. This helps a lot considering we have more than one location.

Pros

There are lots of features and customization's available right off the bat with the site. There are many different options for class setup and presentations. Also one thing I like a lot is the ability to generate the various reports which makes keeping logs for compliance purposes easier.

Cons

There is a little learning curve when it comes uploading classes and creating classes, but not terribly hard at least. Seems really easy for employees to create their own accounts which sounds good, but when their accounts are predesignated by me, it forces me to go back and merge duplicate accounts to make sure everyone shows the correct completion of courses.

Response from Latitude Learning

Eric: great to hear you are experiencing success with LatitudeLearning by training more people with less effort.

Monyama P.

GREATEST OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN ONLINE

Reviewed on 2016/06/16

I have learned many new things. It is my wish to find other relevant courses to my career. Learning is my passion. Equiping myself more and more is my motto.

Pros

indepth knowledge imparted.

Cons

Up to now, none.

Barry S.

At first was difficult learning. But now have no problems downloading training to the LMS.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/04/23

Track training

Pros

Where it allows you to be able to look at what the students have taken and follow up to make sure they are taking everything assigned to them in the timely manner.

Cons

It will not let me transfer from my old system all the training that individuals have already received, to tag with the training they take now.

Okpe thankgod D.
Industry: Education Management

This is just what i need to move my business and increase profit and i enjoyed using your products

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

Customer satisfaction and am creating a long lasting brand for the company, an experience that will last long, majority of my customer testify about their experience. I love that.

Pros

I love the user friendly environment, the Learning Management System is awesome, my uncle was pleased when i used it in one of his schools.

Cons

Incorporating students database from different school wasn't easy for me , its a challenge but am learning more of what the software will do for my business

Alnetta E.

LMS Review

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/10/18
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I like how easy it makes doing enrollments, and that we can track all of our training history now, and the employees can easily see what needs to be completed.

Cons

For having to do batch cancellations it is a pain - I have to go into each person individually. It would be nice to go into a course and be able to select who I would like to cancel from that course. Some reports are limited to the information I can pull. Would also be nice if we could upload outside certificates into the transcript and keep all of the information in one place.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Thomas A.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Latitude Learning has proven to be a great resource for our organization!

Reviewed on 2017/09/25

A terrific web based LMS to deliver our information.

Pros

There are a lot of tools and options that allow for the software to be customized to a customer's needs.

Cons

There is not an easy way to change the flow of an end user to streamline their experience. I would like more of a check box setup where you could select the fields in the menu that would display for a user type.

Response from Latitude Learning

Latitude's LMS is fully customizable to allow you to tailor your LMS to your training needs. Please refer to our online resources: https://www.latitudelearning.com/support

Cyndi R.
Industry: Human Resources

Very easy to use

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/09/21

Able to create and online learning system that remote employees had access to

Pros

that they offer a free version for 100 or less employees, Ease of use, great customer service, support is excellent, reports,

Cons

at first it was hard to understand having to have the Scrum format but after I figured that out it was a piece of cake

Joe T.
Industry: Education Management

I have only used it a few times. It seems to have many features available.

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

Tracking features. I have not used this enough to really understand all of its capabilities. I assume the reporting features and tracking features work as described. Those were impressive when I first explored this service.

Cons

I really have not used it enough to find fault.

Kathy J.
Industry: Retail

Fantastic Product!

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

Great Value and Support; easy to learn and good documentation provided. Like the options that are scalable to an organization's need.

Sharilyn F.

I remain very excited about the product, however it is just too complicated and not easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/06/19

Pros

I love the cost and pricing model. I love the features and future possibilities. I love that they are responsive.

Cons

I hate that it is so complex. I hold multiple degrees including a PhD and have difficulty following their guides and tutorials. They make too many assumptions about my technical competency. I really need an out-of-the-box solution and cannot spend hours.

Response from Latitude Learning

Sharilyn: Let us help you take the reign of your training program with our Tools Bootcamp. After 6-hour of one-on-one training you will have a better understanding of over 70 configuration and operation tools. These tools will are designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

Nik P.
Industry: E-Learning

I haven't used this a lot but have found it simple to use

Reviewed on 2017/09/21

I'm not really sure. I don't use it a lot.

Pros

Striaghtforward and simple to use this LMS has been helpful for me to understand the way things work.

Cons

I couldn't pick a fault. The user interface could probably be more intuitive but otherwise I couldn't say anything negative.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Susan H.

the ease of the software was ok, but the content was unsatisfactory

Reviewed on 2017/09/23

Pros

easy to follow directions, the ability to do a free trial before purchasing.

Cons

the program itself, very boring and literally fell asleep doing the examples. It didn't capture my 50 year old mind, so was less than thrilled presenting it to my 16-18 year olds.

Lydia H.

Founder & Exectuive Director

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

Disappointing, see above.

Pros

It looks pleasing and may be easier to use, but no longer meets our needs.

Cons

We need trainings like those offered under the old system (compliance trainings). If I had time to create them, I could use any platform.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Industry: Insurance

Latitude Learning Has Helped

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/08/03

Great value for the features. Good for small companies without an unlimited training budget.

Pros

The system is easy to use and cost effective.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software for the value. I will recommend to anyone with a small to medium company with limited resources but big need.

Fancysun H.
Industry: Financial Services

Learn at your own pace

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/09/20

I realized the need for self paced education.

Pros

I could come back to modules right where I had left off. The modules also give you information to ohter courses that coluld be benefitale.

Cons

Certificate print option was not noticiable availble.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Rick G.
Industry: Oil & Energy
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

I am a one person training department who relies heavily on Latitude learning to help me.

Reviewed on 2018/06/22

OSHA compliance and tracking. New employee on-boarding. Monthly safety training. I do all of this with the help of Latitude learning.

Pros

It works. My learners like to use the system and the training. Your support people are the best. They are always willing to answer a question and help out.

Cons

I have looked at the Captivate LMS and like the visual graphic interface. It is difficult to (for me) change my certification curriculum. I would like to see templates of pages to use for my site. I am not a HTML programmer, so making pages easier for me would be better. Possibly the use of an outside tool like DreamWeaver, XD, or other easy to use webpage builder and import a page.

Response from Latitude Learning

Rick,
We appreciate your feedback. I will pass along your suggestion for additional page templates. Please don't hesitate providing more enhancement suggestion here: https://www.latitudelearning.com/lms-enhancement-suggestion. Your input is valuable to the future decisions made on LatitudeLearning.

Not a bad system for the money

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

It's ok. Not the best on the market.

Pros

A lot of functionality and features. Definitely will meet a majority of a company's needs. This is a big strength of the system.

Cons

It's not very user friendly. The learning curve is high and even then the steps are very complicated. Seems like they could find easier ways to do tasks.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Ray M.

Latitude Deserves Five Stars

Reviewed on 2015/01/21

I run a training and development firm which specializes in Customer Focus and Service Excellence. It is critical that we practice what we teach. The same must be true for any strategic partners we work with. When we launched our web-based customer experience certification training program we needed an LMS provider that exemplified our service values because to our customers the learning interface is us. After a lot of searching I found Latitude. They have been my valued partner for over four years. The bottom line is that I can count on them for help and support when I need it. Their account executives are focused on understanding my business, tailoring what they offer to help me achieve my objectives and focused on building strong relationships not how much they can get in fees.

The Latitude system is pretty user friendly but you can't be a novice. You need to have reasonable analytical skills and a basic understanding of HTML is helpful if you want to figure out how to take advantage all the system has to offer. The good news is if you get stuck, you can access a pretty good library of training resources or purchase the support you need at a very fair price.

The best measure of a Company's service capability is when something goes wrong. Since I have been working with my partners at Latitude I have come to depend on the tremendous reliability of their technology. That is until 3 days before Christmas 2014 when one of my clients informed me that there was a major problem with my portal. All of the extensive customization we had brought to our portal was gone. I called the service team, they jumped on the problem immediately and within less than an hour all was resolved. The service person followed-up up with me to ensure I was content as did my account managers one who was away and the other who was home sick.

When it comes to technology, nothing is perfect and things can go wrong. It is naive to think otherwise. So when you get this kind of rapid response and follow-through when there is a catastrophe it only proves how good a partner they are.

The other thing I like about my partners is that they are continually looking for ways to make their system more user friendly, responsive to client needs and adding new bells and whistles.

I am so pleased with Latitude that I have referred colleagues and clients. If you need a robust, comprehensive and reliable learning management system, Look No Further Than Latitude.

Matthew B.

An overall good experience: good LMS, great customer support

Reviewed on 2017/06/01

Pros

The LMS is very reliable
The support staff are superb at resolving issues and very friendly
Latitude seriously values its clients' input and works hard to provide them with the features they want

Cons

The interface and system design are sometimes user-unfriendly, but Latitude is working to make both better
The interface also looks dated but that's also something Latitude is working to fix

Response from Latitude Learning

Matthew,
Great to hear you are finding LatitudeLearning as a reliable LMS. Your experience and success are important to us, which is why we are working to improve our product and the overall success of your training program.