4,3
4,2
Che C.

A Simple, flexible CRM system for Point of Sale

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

Goody is easy to install and administer. If ever there is or was a problem I know I can talk to someone on the phone or via chat immediately. I've never been treated like a 'stupid user'.

Love goody.

Pros

We liked that our loyalty scheme was able to go fully digital.

Cons

Of course it could always be cheaper, but the price as it stands is completely reasonable for the product.

Angie S.

Goody

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

Mediocre. Easy for the customer, not user friendly for me

Pros

All in one, multi location, easy for customer

Cons

Hard to make special offers / one off opportunities for our customers. Ask for support via chat or email, get no reply

Response from Goodycard

Thanks for your honest review Angie. I can appreciate where you're coming from and agree we can do more to make our software more user friendly. We'll be making significant changes over the next 12 months to work on this. I've notified our support team to get in touch, should you wish to attend any free software training.

Yet again, thanks for your review and we've taken your feedback on board.

Marcelo G.

Great customer support and extensive knowledge of the hair industry, couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Pros

the best about Gooody Card is how it interacts with our clients and the response it has from the clients, develop a great credibility among the clients

Scott C.

Goody review

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

Getting customers back in the door

Pros

The ability to have customers coming back and using it

Cons

The overall cost of the software didn't justify the amount we made from Goody

Response from Goodycard

Thanks for the honest feedback Scott. We'll be getting in touch directly. Your pricing plan was based on the highest consumption usage, with hardware included. We now have a lower price point for loyalty only stores that require less hardware. We'll get in touch directly to better understand what we could have done better. Thanks for your feedback.

Viral V.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Worth it

Reviewed on 2018/08/27

All good

Pros

Not like typing email address of customer other than all good

Cons

I love the overall concept and found easy for me and my all staff

Response from Goodycard

Thanks so much for the positive review! We're continuously improving the system so we'll take on board your feedback. You can download the free Goody enroll app if you'd like customers to self-sign up which will help with the email address issue. Rory Moss, Marketing Manager

My opinion

Reviewed on 2020/01/26

Love it get free goodies and earn points get lots of special 😉

Pros

Easy to read and access easy to use and read

Cons

Nothing it all seems fine to me l don't see anything wrong with this soft ware

Rhondalyn A.
Industry: Alternative Medicine
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Good

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/12/26

Good

Pros

Good to use and can use my phone as well as.my tablet

Cons

What i I still don't really know what it's 4 but I comes in handy when I get loyalty points

Jusmena K.

Consistent

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

That's its easy to use, and you only need one card for many site, therefore more people are inclined to use it because it doesn't feel like another card

Cons

Doesn't link yet to the pos but this could change in the future. No one comes to see us at the cafe so the customer service could improve

Response from Goodycard

Hi Jusmena,
Firstly, thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate this.
Looking at your account you currently operate the check-in model. If you¿d like to start incentivising customers for dollars spent, we can totally do this! We do have a number of POS integrations, but it depends on what you currently operate.
We also have a check-in version which should work on your POS device, pending your PC is above windows XP.
Unfortunately, we don¿t do on-site visits any more, as the system has become very simple to operate. It¿s much easier to call you at a time that suits if you prefer?
Yet again, thanks for taking the time to review us, and do let us know if you like to whitelabel (customise) your apps or investigate POS options.

Brenda H.

New users

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

I think a small printed brochure about Goody and outlining benefits of completing registration and installing the app etc would be good. We don't always have time to talk it through completely with customers if there are others waiting to make a purchase.
We are new to Goody and it is a learning exercise for staff and customers. Hopefully the ease of operation for both will improve in time.

Pros

It was easy to get up and running with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] talking me through the process. It is proving good to have a loyalty program that ties in with other small businesses in our town.

Cons

My staff are not finding it particularly easy sometimes, especially when customers have not registered online themselves and don't carry their card which makes it time consuming at POS. It would be good if the problems with xtra email addresses could be sorted.
It is a nuisance having to remember to click between POS and Goody windows but as we get used to it hopefully this will come routine.

Response from Goodycard

Thanks for your feedback Brenda, this will be shared directly with our product team.

Unfortunately, xtra.co.nz issues persist across all New Zealand businesses, and we've tried our best to ensure deliver ability to this email provider. We will keep working with them on this, but the issue does exist for all xtra users and email providers here in NZ.

Thanks for your feedback and let us know if we can do anything else to help.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Brian R.

Goody is Great

Reviewed on 2019/01/20

we are really happy with it, happier still with the support and easy interfaces to our business and our customers

Pros

It has enabled us to find a new level of Customer loyalty rewards that is easy to manage and even easier to interface with our customers - i wish i could have found this years ago

Cons

i don't really have anything at this time to complain or comment on

Response from Goodycard

Thanks for your positive review Brian.

We really value you taking the time to provide this, and we'll be sharing it with the team.

All the best,

Sheryll B.

Goody Card Newbies

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

Looking forward to being more proactive with contacting customers with email marketing etc, and segmenting our customer base using Goody Card.

Pros

Very easy to set up and use, we have just started using it so still in the early stages. We are looking forward to contacting our customers with specific deals that will appeal to them. The over the phone customer support from Goody has been really great, very friendly (& tolerant..!. Like that customers can use just the one card for multiple merchants.

Cons

Would like to be able to put in customers name when signing up, feel it is just a bit too impersonal not to!

Response from Goodycard

Thanks Sheryll, we'll be sure to pass this feedback to our onboarding and support team.

One of the reasons why we don't ask for first and last name is that this is customer initiated on sign up. This typically occurs when registering their account. Whilst I think it makes sense to help customers enter their details, staff often enter these details incorrectly.

We're developing new ways to help guide customers through this, including our new Goody Enroll app, which is available in the app store.

We hope you and your customers enjoy using it, and see the results!

Amber M.
Industry: Automotive

Good for the win

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

Pros

The thing I love most about the software is how simple it is to use. There are no big forms for the customer to fill out, they literally enter their email address and it's done.

Cons

I have had previous issues with the tablets themselves (Not turning on) , but this was quickly replaced by the customer service team.

Response from Goodycard

Thanks for the positive review Amber - we really appreciate your feedback. Regarding the tablet devices, we can replace these if required. Unfortunately with hardware, there will always be some technical issues at some point. That said, we' do have a POS solution variant, should you wish to try this?

Chris S.

Very happy

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

It is helping us to communicate regularly with our customers

Pros

It is very easy for the customer and our sales team to us it

Cons

You get the most out of it your team puts 100% into it

Response from Goodycard

Thanks for your review Chris, we really value this feedback and we'll be sharing it with the team.

Like you say, "you get the most out of it when your team places a 100% into it".

Good retailers as yourself understand the importance of customer loyalty and staff training certainly helps.

Thanks for your support and we'll be making progress to make the product better for you over the next year.

Vishal K.

Value of product

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

Pros

It's easy to use and helps to retain the customer database.

Cons

Would be more efficient if connect to till.

Response from Goodycard

Hi Vishal, thanks so much for your positive review. We're actively working on our POS integrations. Unfortunately, legacy POS systems are harder for us to integrate with, but as we say, we're working on solutions.

Monica B.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Useful for collecting rewards

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

Fine. Collected some rewards.

Pros

Nice and easy to use, plenty of options for collecting points, i.e. card, phone app or type in email address. can use same card at different shops easily.

Cons

Little bit wary of anything that collects information about where I go to shop

Rakesh I.

Average , still not sure whether this is actually good for the business.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Cons

Customers tend to spend time scanning or entering their email on to Goody Card and not paying for the transaction. This tends to hold back the other customers in the queue. During busy times, I do NOT ask customers to scan their Goody card. Infant I actually hope they don't scan their card and hold back other customers.

Response from Goodycard

Hi Rakesh, appreciate you taking the time to submit this response.
You have been a long-standing customer of ours, especially through the early days of our product, so it¿s truly great to still have the LJ brand and yourself on board. We take your comments very seriously, and we¿re committed to improving the process, especially at the point of sale.
That is why we are glad to announce we are integrating our product with common tools LJ uses, including Kounta. This is currently in development, and we expect it to be released within 2-3 months. We think this will speed up the process at the POS, so you can search customer accounts directly.
Looking at your account, you have registered a significant number of customers & you operate a high return rate. However, there is plenty we can do to improve your ROI, including activating your automated marketing features which will improve retention rates.
We would be help to guide you through this at a time that suits you?

Carine W.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: Self Employed

Goody is great!

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

Goody has been great in the feedback forms of finding out what clients truly feel about your business and what you can improve on.

Pros

The time I would spend following up on clients, whether it was birthdays, follow ups, ratings etc, goody has now taken over for me now saving me time! I no longer have to worry about that. The point system has become fair for my clients and they are loving earning and redeeming rewards!

Cons

I haven’t found anything so far that I least like about this software.

Response from Goodycard

Thanks so much for your positive review Carine. We really value your opinion and it's great to have you on board. If there is anything we can do to make your customers experience and exceptional one, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks, Rory Moss, GM

Andy L.
Industry: Security & Investigations

Goodie Dunedin

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/09/20

Pros

Just open the app and scan your bar code and it's all done.

I have a key tag in my wallet as well in case I leave my phone in the car.

It's good to see big chains like McDonald's using this software as well as the SME and Sole Traders.

Cons

Remembering to turn phone over to scan the bar code after using phone to tap and go.

Susan J.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Freebies

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Great!

Pros

Easy to use most place now have and i like the offers

Cons

Nothing its all easy to use and i love the offers

Tj B.

Useful programe

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/02/27

It’s has been satisfactory. I wish we had more Point of Sale material so customers can Join without staff need to convince them. We have a very poor joining rate at our establishment. We have trained staff over and over again.

Pros

Point system/rewards. I like that we have their emails for sending our campaigns.

Cons

Only one email per week. There are times we needed to send two. One for early week special and another for the weekend.

Response from Goodycard

Thanks for your feedback TJ. We value your opinion and we'll pass this on to our support team.

Just P.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Good business/marketing tool, but the functionality is little limited and a bit pricey

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Overall a good experience

Pros

ease of use. New Zealand focused.

Cons

limited functionality. no option for customers to unlock rewards without using points balance.

Response from Goodycard

Thanks for the positive review. Noting your comments, we understand there are still some things we can work on. We're making a number of improvements this year, including non-point related rewards we think you'll like. Yet again, thanks for the review and we hope you're enjoying the use of the software.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Jan F.
Industry: Hospitality

A very organized and professional service with great printed material and wonderful backup.

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

It was easy and quick to use, as we are busy people we don't have a lot of time so we appreciate the simplicity.

Pros

The simplicity and assistance if required, we have only been using the product since the 01 Mach and already feel like we know it.

Cons

We haven't experienced anything we don't like, I'm sure if we did need help that we would be looked after well as all our experiences so far have been well looked after.

Anis M.

Very prompt response to customer service requests

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

Ease of use, Good in store display. One card can be used at all businesses with loyalty program powered by Goody. If one forgets the card can accumulate loyalty points through email checkin - how cool.

Cons

Not much flexibility in configuration. After registering a payment it does not initialise the display. Decimal amounts not permitted.

Brent S.

Just try it!

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Pros

We use Goody simply to acquire new customers. It gives us a nice steady stream of new customers through the door and we can actually track coupons redeemed using the software. So it's 100% digital. We don't need to run entertainment book types offers, which tend to either over discount, discount to our regular customer or are hardly ever actually redeemed. With Goody, we're not bombarded with a Grabone/Groupon type deal. It's totally the way to run local promotions at a low-price point.

Cons

We don't use the loyalty software aspects as we already have local customers. However, it looks like a really strong proposition overall as a package.

Brian R.

So far - easy to use and

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Pros

Its early stages - so i'm still finding my way - but i'm happy with what i can do so far - but i like the potential of what we will be able to achieve

Cons

I need more tutorials - YouTube or whatever - so much it can do, but not so easy to find out how to do it

Response from Goodycard

Hi Brian,

Thanks so much for the review and the response!

Yes, you're totally right, we need more tutorials and informative videos for customers. It's all part of a growing company but we're definitely going to make more now!

In the interim, would you like to set up a screen share or webinar call with our staff to answer all your questions you may have? Please email [email protected] and we'll run you through it all.