MoonMail Reviews

MoonMail

Simple Email Marketing

4.6/5 (102 reviews)
Rocio L.

It is the most powerful tool we have worked with so far. MoonMail offers unlimited campaigns.

Reviewed on 2017/12/20

Pros

MoonMail has good pricing including all the necessary services for our business.
We have unlimited campaigns per month, unlimited subscribers by campaign. With
MoonMail we can store up to 25,000 subscribers. Other important reason is that we are having a premium support which really is helpful.

Cons

Maybe, something negative is that if you don´t know this software, you could not find easily on the internet. It is not stil very popular.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

Ferdinand M.

Mailchimp is nothing compared to Moonmail

Reviewed on 2018/07/03

Overall happiness and less frustration than any other auto-responder for starters. The ease of use and straight forward dashboard is nice on the eyes and there's a template marketplace in case you aren't feeling creative. Pretty awesome product if you ask me.

Pros

First and foremost, Mailchimp, aweber, constant contact etc... are so restrictive when you want to upload a list. Or, you have to pay exorbitant amounts just to upload the contacts, even if you don't use them in certain campaigns. With Moonmail, I haven't experienced any of that. Granted I'm new to the service but from what I've found, it's the best option out there.

Cons

There's nothing really at the moment other than I wish I had found it sooner. I've dealt with pretty much every auto-responder out there and it's more than frustrating when all you are trying to do is communicate with your list and not be charge an arm and a leg or be restricted on what you upload.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

Sanjay K.

I have done email campaign two years

Reviewed on 2018/04/13

Generate sales and leads for company product using email campaigns.

Pros

delivery and creative. I have spent more than two years on moonmail email marketing tools. it was very good email tools to send bulk email campaign at the cheap price.

Cons

user-friendly templet available. it was very good email delivery placement so I used regular basis I mean daily basis.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

Moonmail Review

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

For generalised email campaignits good

Pros

It's ease of use. Its simple and very eficient

Cons

There are no remarketing features in this software. Unable to track who opened or clicked the email. There is no exclusion list feature. Segmentation feature is also very weak. cant segment region specific emails. The template option selection is less as well.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

5.0/10

So far So good

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Pros

I've been using MailChimp for the longest time and never really questioned anything until I recently saw the amount I was paying especially for having a business that grows with very little margins, paying over /month for emails is ridiculous. Let's see how this will compare overtime.

Cons

Well again, I haven't really been through everything so I can't really give you cons yet but I'm sure I'll find a few like the fact that it tells me and then on no that's for the yearly payment, sneaky shit like that, makes no sense, instead of tricking users reward them, if they go for a year they get a 20% discount, makes a lot more sense.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

Carlos P.

The easiest email marketing platform I've ever tried

Reviewed on 2017/12/15

Overall: Super fast dashboard, easy to upload lists, easy to manage templates and campaigns. Liquid syntax for meta tags is awesome!

Pros

Cons

Few automations.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

Carlos C.

Moonmail is just what I needed, simple but efficient and intuitive. It gets the job done.

Reviewed on 2018/01/08

Pros

- Awesome user experience
- Amazing support team
- Covers everything you need as an email marketer

Cons

The segments feature of the list management section needs to be more powerful, aside from that, everything else is a charm.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

Melanie A.

Pleasantly surprised by MoonMail

Reviewed on 2018/09/26

With MoonMail, I am solving the problem of sending mass communication to a backlog of subscribers who haven't heard from me. Once I am caught up, I will also be able to leverage the system to message new subscribers faster than before.

Pros

I liked that it worked well, they had great customer service, and it wasn't full of glitches and bugs like many of their competitors.

Cons

For me as with all of the other solutions I tried, the email template is the hardest part. Mostly because this is the most important part. I look forward to increasing my skill with this with help from MoonMail's customer service.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

Chyanit S.

I have had a great experience using Moonmail and it has surpassed my expectations

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

It has got great deliverability better than most autoresponders have

Pros

The platform is very easy to use with all the latest features that a good marketing automation software should have

Cons

I am really enjoying using the software as of now I cannot find any negatives. I will need more time to come up with cons if there are any so far so good.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

Char C.

MailMoon

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/01/12

MailMoon definitely helped us with Cart Recovery; so for this reason alone, we would recommend trying it.

Pros

We were able to recover more abandoned sales. We went from 7% to 21% recovers in one month.
ease of use & automation

Cons

I was on a smaller plan & just upgraded but having more templates & image options would be cool.

Response from MoonMail

thanks!

Frank H.

Excellent - Great price and very easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

Pros

So far so good
Inboxes very well
Very straight forward use
Outstanding price
Great support that walks you through each step in setting up

Cons

Their editor is a bit unique
Don't have any real cons at this point but I will update should any arise

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

Majid A.

Reviewed on 2018/05/07

Pros

user-friendly environment. value for money very fast activation. very useful for anyone who is HTML master

Cons

The editor could have more facilities. it's not a good choice for marketers who don't know HTML. it could have better editor.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

Apeksha V.

Not Satisfactory

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

Pros

The software is easy to use and creating templates is much easier compared to other platform.

Cons

The software has too many bugs. It automatically switches you to their free plan so you cannot send any campaigns. This keeps happening to my account at least thrice per week. I also faced an issue where my DKIM and domain verification settings were automatically erased twice resulting in a lot of down time. The Support team is slow to response and often unhelpful. The analytics features are not at par with other softwares such as Mailchimp, which is much cheaper.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

0.0/10

MoonMail is the perfect MailChimp Alternative

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

Pros

It's super simple, the UX/UI is awesome, and the price is much more affordable than MailChimp.

Cons

i think mailchimp is a bit more robust, but for what i'm doing (small business stuff), this works fine.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

Gary K.

Very slick User Interface

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

Very easy to get up to speed with, nice clean modern interface.

Pros

I like the interface and having moved from Mailchimp found it very similar in the setup. You can add custom merge fields like you can in MC. It has webhooks so if you need to do any custom processing post subscribe or un-subscribe then you can.

Cons

Be useful for the API to be able to trigger an automation or an email.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

David G.

Really simple and effective email marketing

Reviewed on 2017/12/20

I got a simple tool that delivered all my emails to my subscribers inbox quickly and efficiently.

Pros

The tool is really simple and does the tool, all of our emails went into our subscribers inbox. Simple doesn't mean that it lacks any feature, because it has anything you need as a marketer

Cons

They could have some more events in automations. Apart from that, there's not much missing in the platform.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

Morphing S.

We started loving it

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

MoonMail Made it more than easier for Businesses to reach their potential customers with lowest possible costing & So far they are the best till now for my Business at least.

Pros

Didn't find any Major Issue till now. And the minor issues never bothered really when compared with the price.

Cons

Lowest Possible Price, Best Delivery Rate, 24/7 Support with Instant Solutions. Amazing Service & Customer Support.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

Michele F.

MoonMail set up and learning curve is very fast

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

I can finally have a fast email marketing software at an affordable price tag

Pros

Set up is fast
Usability
Price tag
Design
Support
Comparation charts for alternative services
Explanation of all point of strenghts
Functionalities

Cons

Can't find so far one but it might lack some integration with other softwares and don't know people using it so I cant collect other feedbacks now

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

GREAT tool for online marketers

Reviewed on 2018/07/14

freedom to import any big list and send any amount of campaigns to my subscribers every day

Pros

I like deliverability rate in this autoresponder plus you will be able to download any big list from anywhere - it is not allowed in other autoresponders like AWEBER

Cons

You will need to upgrade to send letters to bigger lists - like for free its only to test it with 10 emale subscribers

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

Reviewed on 2018/08/29

Pros

It looks nice, really easy to use. Great UX! Customer support is also great.

Cons

The only con is that you cannot try all the functions without upgrading your account.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

Sanjiv K.

Awesome. easy to use, great features. Much ahead than it's competition! Well done.

Reviewed on 2018/06/02

It will take some time for me to answer this.

Pros

Integration, customer segmentation and intelligence around it. Simply superb. Was little hesitant to believe what they had said on their website.. but it was much more than what i expected. Well done.

Cons

Not that i can think of now..may be will add later. They should advertise it more, as i discovered this by chance.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

Khalid M.

Great app

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

Pros

This is a great app for emailing if they could provide it worldwide

Cons

That it's on beta tests and they still don't wanna provide it worldwide

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

Natasha F.

First Time User

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

Am awaiting results

Pros

Easy interfance to use for someone who has limited technical ability.

Cons

Nothing yet! Still to send a campaign but happy so far.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

Junior L.

awesome experience

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

connecting with my list and having respond to my products and purchasing my products is amazing and great

Pros

The delivery rate and open rate is amazing being able to connect with my clients conveintly and on time

Cons

Nothing at all this software is perfect for sending broadcast emails and having a greartopen rate.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!

I receive same quality service for a lot better price than the bigger players in the market.

Reviewed on 2018/01/02

It really eased the process of sending our weekly emails.

Pros

It's very easy to use with a friendly welcoming interface. Very good value and quality-wise on par with the leaders of the industry.

Cons

I can't think of anything as a negative point, it does everything it needs to do for me with absolutely great ease.

Response from MoonMail

Thanks!