TimeLedger Reviews

TimeLedger

Online time & expense tracking software

5/5 (4 reviews)
Brian J.

Easy to access and train others

Reviewed on 2017/08/21

Very iniutitve. Easy to use.

Pros

The details reporting functions enable need to meet various customer requirements and cut reports that helps me ensure maximum billing. The customer service is great whenever I do have a question I get feedback that helps me move me on my way.

Cons

There's several report types. Won the match almost every need. Sometimes it's so many that I get confused and have a hard time finding my way back to a report that worked before.

Adolfo J.

TimeLedger is very easy to use and has a variety of reports that are useful to our organization!

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

Pros

The software is user friendly and has a variety of reports that are useful. They have great customer service and are quick at responding to any concerns that I have had. The software is accessible from any computer or a mobile app.

Cons

I would like It if the mobile app was a bit more user friendly so that our non-techy personnel could find it easier to use.

Kelsey M.

Excellent product - mobile friendly

Reviewed on 2016/08/19

Love this product. Easy to use, accurate real-time reports. The app works with both our iphone and android users with no issues.

Pros

Has time approvals within groups that is an improvement over our former product.

Cons

Nothing

Alex D.

Great product, very powerful!

Reviewed on 2014/12/17

I have been using TimeLedger for the past 4 years and it is a great product. If there is ever an issue, which is rarely, their customer service is very prompt and helpful. Would highly recommend TimeLedger to anyone who is looking for a similar solution.