HR Acuity On-Demand Reviews

HR Acuity On-Demand

Cloud based HR case management software

4.3/5 (22 reviews)
Buster M.

Thoughts on HR Acuity

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

We use HR Acuity to document a variety of issues such as drivers seeking other employment and disciplinary issues. It's a relatively simple program to use and provides easy ways to sort and recover a lot of information. I think you can make it as simple or as detailed as necessary.

However, to me the most important thing about HR Acuity is the outstanding customer support they provide. The few times that we have had program problems, they were quick to respond and get it fixed. Their support staff is friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. And by their manner, you know that they really care about you as a customer. They are glad to answer any questions you may have and listen to any suggestions. They also make sure that you are satisfied with the problem resolution.

I highly recommend HR Acuity.

Pros

Its easy to use, but makes sure you provide needed information.

Cons

It would help if you could reopen cases and also delete documents that are attached to the wrong closed case in error.

Response from HR Acuity

Hi Buzz,
I love to hear that our support team is so responsive to your needs. When we shared your Capterra feedback, they told me you are one of their favorite (and best) users! I'm not sure you are aware but we recently released an enhancement that allows your super admin to reopen cases when necessary. That should solve your issue with attachments as well. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help or if you have other suggestions.

Maureen C.

Superb Aide to Conducting Professional Consistent Investigations

Reviewed on 2010/10/22

High quality, cost effective product. Very reliable in terms of availability of system, with no service interruptions in the past 10 months of use.

Pros

HR Acuity is of benefit to both the HR professional who is relatively new to conducting investigations as well as the seasoned investigator. For the less experienced investigator, the system lays out a useful, advisable process, for example, think through what you are trying to achieve first, then identify what documents you should review and who you should interview BEFORE you jump into the investigation. The seasoned investigator will appreciate the orderly flow of the system which forces you to slow down and document each step of the process well.

The result after the investigation is done and the final report is complete, is a case report that is detailed and consistent from investigation to investigation.

I highly recommend this system to anyone who conducts even ONE investigation a year. The Employee Relations Case side of the system is a helpful way of tracking FMLA cases and other minor employee complaints and issues.

Cons

The only caveat I would give is that using the system MAY slow you down a bit, especially before you have built up your own series of templates for various types of investigations. Being slowed down during investigations is not necessarily a bad thing especially when the end result is high quality documentation but especially the more experienced investigator will need to be prepared for the additional time and make a commitment to utilize the system even when additional time is required.

Patt H.

Primary use for tracking FMLA

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

We are utilizing this system for employee grievances, investigations, record-keeping of events and also Family Medical Leave tracking of documentation. Surprisingly, the FMLA tracking has involved to approximately 95% of the events in the system. It is a nice way to track and upload all required documentation.

Pros

HRIS interface allows basic information to be populated

Cons

I would like to see "Issue Description" to be included in the pop up window

Response from HR Acuity

Hi Patt,
Thanks for the great feedback. Glad to see the SBL has been able to make your FMLA management process more efficient. I am going to ask a member of the Engagement Team to reach out to you to learn more about your suggestion for improvement.

Judy D.

A nice addition to our department

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

HRA provides the ability to document, track, and review employee relations issues. It allows for greater consistency in the application of policies and practices throughout the organization. Also, it makes it easy to cover for fellow colleagues and have access to important information when they are out of the office.

Pros

Tracking and obtaining information about previous employee relations issues quickly

Cons

Entering new cases is not difficult, but there seems to be redundancy.

Response from HR Acuity

Hi Judy,
Thanks for taking time to review HR Acuity. Sedgwick is a relatively new client so it is great to hear that you are quickly realizing the value of the solution. I am going to ask a member of our Engagement Team to reach out to you to learn more about your feedback on entering case information. The more we can learn from our users, the better able we are to further enhance the solution. Thanks again!

6.0/10
Denise F.

Great Software for Employee Relations

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

HR Acuity is a dynamic tool that allows me to track and record my case load! I highly recommend HR Acuity for large and small companies. All of your information is easily kept in one database.

Pros

Cons

HR Acuity for Ipad is limited.

Response from HR Acuity

Hi Denise,
Hope you are doing well! Thanks for taking the time to share the terrific feedback. And don't worry, the updates to HR Acuity for iPad are in testing right now! Keep your feedback coming. You know we love to hear it (and use it!)
Best, Deb Muller - CEO

Easy to use but I wish was more customizable.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Pros

User-friendly and easy to use. Makes tracking customer complaints very simple. Summaries and reports are very easy to generate.

Cons

Sometimes the system is a bit slow. Some of our staff had difficulty with the training. Once they were familiar with the system though, they were no issues

6.0/10
Sharon W.

Overall good product

Reviewed on 2017/07/21

Able to access other cases colleagues worked on
User friendly
Reporting functionality

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly. Easy to retrieve documentation of close cases. Have various reporting abilities.

Cons

Only able to open 1 window at a time. Spell-check functionality should actually work and give you correct spelling and not just highlight that the word is incorrectly spelled

Rebecca T.

Indispensable Product

Reviewed on 2010/11/12

I can't imagine life without HR Acuity, now that I've been using it for a year to track all employee relations issues. It's absolutely indispensable to me in my day-to-day work.

Pros

Provides much-needed structure to the employee relations and investigations processes, even across large and diverse regions and employee populations. Captures information and documentation in one easy-to-find location for reference later. Creates very professional investigation reports.

Cons

It can be tough getting user acceptance, particularly if there was no defined process for doing investigations prior to using HR Acuity. Be sure to have an implementation & training plan that will address that issue.

Consistent

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

Pros

Great for consistent record keeping, easier UX and interface to follow.

Cons

I do not have any cons that I can think of to mention.

Response from HR Acuity

Thank you! We appreciate your support of HR Acuity and look forward to a long partnership with you and your organization.
Best,
Deb Muller
CEO, HR Acuity

Mary D.

Valued Client

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

HR Acuity has been very attentive to our current and future needs with regard to ER best practices and case management solution. Our feedback is welcomed and often implemented. Their ability to be innovative in addressing our challenges is much appreciated. Their response time to inquires is quick and resolute. These are just some of the reasons we feel valued as a client.

Response from HR Acuity

Thanks Mary! We love having TIAA as a client. You and your teams insights have been invaluable to us developing new features and functionality. We look forward to continuing our partnership.

Lissa K.

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

This software has simplified the employee documentation and streamlined process for our organization.

Pros

User friendly

Response from HR Acuity

Hi Lissa,
Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. Glad to see HR Acuity has simplified employee relations for KONE. It was particularly nice to see how positive you were about our ease of use, customer support and features. If you have specific ideas for enhancements, please let us know!

Anita H.

HR Acuity- Great Product

Reviewed on 2016/11/08

I have used other case management systems and this product is easy to use. It is a great product for someone new to computerized case management. I like the reporting features as well they are also easy to use and provide me with the information required in different forms.

Response from HR Acuity

Hi Anita,
Happy New Year! Thanks for the great feedback. I love hearing hat HR Acuity is easy to use! Stay tuned for even more enhancements to our reporting and analytics...

Michelle R.

MR ER Acuity

Reviewed on 2016/11/04

I have been very pleased with this program. It's seamless and visually pleasing. We upgraded several months ago and the upgrades are great.

Response from HR Acuity

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for the feedback. I am happy to hear you were pleased with our big release last year. Stay tuned for more and let us know if there are any other enhancements you would like to see! We learn the most from our users!

Leah R.

Acuity is great!

Reviewed on 2016/11/04

Acuity is a neat program that allows us to track pertinent information. It is fairly simple to use and the customization options are nice as well.

Response from HR Acuity

Hi Leah,
I appreciate the time you took to review HR Acuity. Glad it is helping you track and document cases at National Vision. Keep us posted if you have any ideas for future enhancements. We are always listening.

Keshia J.

Wonderful product!!

Reviewed on 2016/11/04

I use Acuity 95% of the day to log my daily ER load. I refer to the date that entered for me and my entire team. Overall quality and ease of use is wonderful!

Response from HR Acuity

Thanks for the great feedback Keshia. You have always been a super user of the system and we love hearing your ideas and feedback. Let me know if there is any way I can help you!
Best, Deb - CEO

Shawn W.

Good Product

Reviewed on 2016/11/04

I like how functional the system works for my company. We can keep track of all cases and able to find them really easy later when we need them. This product actually saves us money overall!

Response from HR Acuity

Hi Shawn,
Thanks for the feedback! Glad HR Acuity is providing value to National Vision! Please let us know if we can help you in any way!

Sharon W.

ER Specialist

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

15+ years of HR experience. Most of the time spent as a HR Generalist in the financial sector and now in the retail environment.

Response from HR Acuity

Hi Sharon, Thanks for taking the time to share your review of HR Acuity! It always makes my day wot see our Customer Support earn 5 stars --- that's what we strive for everyday!
Best, Deb - CEO

Ashley M.

Acuity Review

Reviewed on 2016/11/04

I have had a good experience with Acuity. I have used other case management systems and this is one of the best. It's very user friendly.

Response from HR Acuity

Hi Ashley,
Thank you so much for your support of HR Acuity. We love hearing we are "the best." Of course we think we have the best users as well!
Warm regards, Deb Muller - CEO

Janet W.

HR Acuity On-Demand for i-Pad

Reviewed on 2015/04/15

This is a very useful tool. I like to take notes directly into my iPad and this is a great way to remove the step that I used to have - copying and pasting from another app. This app allows me to be mobile. I find it easy to use and reliable.

Customer Service with HR Acuity is as always - excellent.

Andrea A.

SBLHS HR loves HR Acuity

Reviewed on 2015/04/15

It has been a struggle to find the time and a organized way to track employee relation conversations and FMLA. Lots of employee relations are in a "drive by" manner and having somewhere to document a situation that isn't necessarily severe enough for a formal coaching is great.

Craig B.

A fairly useful tool

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

The tool would be better if we pulled information from Utipro real time. For example district and regional information based on the complainant information.

Response from HR Acuity

Hi Craig,
Thanks for your feedback. I checked with the team who reached out to Leslie to get you set up for nightly (or at least more frequent) updates. This is absolutely a feature of HR Acuity but now we just need to make sure National Vision is taking advantage of it. Having that seamless and up-to-date information should be what you need! Let us know if we can help in any other way!

Sarah S.

Would prefer more user customization

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

I'd prefer to be able to customer the home screen for users a bit more since I do not use the graphics.

Response from HR Acuity

Hi Sarah,
Thanks for the feedback. We are currently redesigning many of our dashboards (including the home page) so stay tuned! Once released, let us know what you think!