myUnity Home Care & Hospice

Electronic Health Record management for home care & hospice

Gabriel G.

myUnity, Devero as what I came to know it as.

Reviewed on 2020/01/14

It's been great other then it taking longer to review notes. Was also were going to see by any chance when a patient is DC'd on the patient chart if there can be something stating the pt is DC'd on the chart, for example like you do with a user that is inactivated you put an (I) next to their name. Can you guys do that with a (D) next to the DC'd patient so in the view online activity list we can see if the patient was DC'd so we can focus on those notes first. That would be great.

Pros

The easy access to the whole chart and able to bring up all the notes in the view online activity tab.

Cons

How detailed and so much info to fill in for the clinicians. I worked with quite a bit of other softwares and yours takes the cake in time. If the notes were more streamlined but still are able to gather all the info would be great.

DeVero software

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

Pros

I found it easy to use and to find information.

Cons

This software freezes a lot! Also for Interoffice Communication notes, I feel like it should be designed to only be able to open 1 note per chart. There was an option to open multiple notes, which made it difficult to be able to see EVERYTHING in the chart, you would have to open each note up individually. There also seemed to be a lot of glitches (not showing every chart made, etc)

Ruth A.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Best Customer Support

Reviewed on 2017/01/06

I've used a number of different software for the home health and hospice field. I've worked on the administrative side as well as the field side and I can honestly say, overall DeVero is a great software. Unfortunately, there are limits to being able to customize forms, however, I believe this is improving. The design is a very important aspect of any software and DeVero is constantly improving their design, they take into consideration their client's input and it is evident in the software updates. Ease of use is another crucial aspect of having a great software, especially when computer-illiterate people (like much of the older generation in the medical field) are using it. DeVero has great training videos and printouts and all of our staff who have used it thus far have not had any trouble. The most notable thing about DeVero has to be their customer support, team. I've complimented them many times because I truly feel they deserve praise. DeVero support team is always available and always willing to listen and help with any issue, big or small. They are very knowledgeable and always do their best to resolve your issue. I believe this makes DeVero one of the best software companies I've ever used.

Pros

Their customer support team.

Cons

Lack of customization options for forms.

Lynn M.

Devero homecare

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

Pros

Easy to learn. Would change to suit needs

Cons

Had to be on internet to access Your charts

Anthony N.

Easy to use with annoying issues at times

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

Easy to use, though there are bugs sometimes. Examples are faxes failing, reports taking long to load, and problems with Devero not working. In the last 3 months there were times where Devero was down for a few hours to half a day

Pros

Ease of use and clean user interface from an office standpoint

Cons

Customer service is not that great, I would often contact support with a list of things that I need help with such as adding a mark to a report. A couple hours later, I receieved a "resolved" email but only some of my issues are resolved... I will then have to contact support again...

Wendy j K.

Great program

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

Pros

Support and back-up when needed, and the options available

Cons

Could be more user-friendly because it's a little difficult to learn, but once you learn it is great

Bethanie S.

DeVero is a wonderful software for HHC billing

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

DeVero makes processing error proof payroll and Billing very simple

Pros

DeVero makes Billing all Insurance companies simple and error free.

Cons

After the program updates and releases new versions, it create small issues, but they usually are resolved quickly. Also, having an integrated system , causes delay with data transferring from DeVero into HAS, i have to go back and forth , between systems to get all the data to come into HAS.

Remi T.

DEVERO ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORD CHARTING AND DOCUMENTATION

Reviewed on 2020/01/11

TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS VERY GOOD, VERY SUPPORTIVE AND PROVIDES SOLUTIONS WITHIN A VERY REASONABLE TIME.

Pros

EASE OF USE, TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS GREAT.

Cons

EPISODE DATES ARE NOT ON ALL FORMS, I THINK IT WOULD REALLY HELP IF THEY ARE

Jack P.

Great for Physical Therapists

Reviewed on 2016/07/06

Th ease of use is very good, and the software is well-supported. Our organization chose DeVero partially because the clinicians could document more easily, and therefore deploy quickly.

Pros

As a physical therapist, I really like the completeness of the documentation.

Cons

We can see previous visits out in the field, but if I could add one feature, it would be the ability to pull forward the "meat" of the previous visit.

Lynn B.

5 Star Home Care Elite Top 100 Agency loves working with DeVero

Reviewed on 2016/11/07

We love working with DeVero. They answer their phones promptly, return calls promptly, answer emails promptly. They build custom forms for our agency. DeVero is a great company & I would recommend any agency to use them. Check out DeVero. If we can be a 5 Star Agency & Home Care Elite Top 100 Agency with their product, you can too.

Kunal P.

For for PT

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Pros

The devero software is user friendly and initiative to use. The webpages load very fast. Easy to access .

Cons

Devero does not have any cons so far for me. Expect difficulty opening forms occasionally. Required password entry to frequently.

Dawn D.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Easy to use for Physical Therapy

Reviewed on 2016/12/09

DeVero is so easy to use! The Home page is well organized and the entire system is easy to navigate with a click of the mouse. I especially like the automatic notifications that remind me of deadlines and timelines that I might have missed otherwise.

Heather C.

DeVero

Reviewed on 2017/02/10

We have had a few issues with trying to get a hold of customer service, such as trying to create and develop forms to work for us. But, overall we have been pleased with DeVero.

Joann T.

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

Overall, everything I used it for was easy to find and easy to use.

Pros

This software has been really easy to learn and use. I have not worked with this company very long but really enjoyed using it. Very user friendly.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to write about it.

Response from Netsmart

JoAnn, First of all, thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our clients that make it worth everything we do!

Abbie R.

Confusing with navigation

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

Pros

It is very thorough and the calendar is easy to read. Laid out with each discipline and how many visits are completed and pending.

Cons

Navigating in and out of charts, or into the schedules from the charts, is not very intuitive and there is a lot of back and forth to the homepage. It can be pretty frustrating trying to locate information.

Devonya P.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Sufficient software

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

Devero has improved our business processes and makes it easier to chart electronically.

Pros

It's ease of use and product support are the pros of this software

Cons

We have not encountered any features that we like least about this software

Nancy H.

I like deVero.

Reviewed on 2017/02/17

DeVero is simple to use and has great support system. It has a great support system. They call you back promptly.
It's also self explanatory

Elizabeth W.

Excellent EMR System

Reviewed on 2017/04/17

Pros

This EMR is very user friendly and the support we have received from our account manager and the support team has been superb. Having the ability to access the software from anywhere and on any portable device makes it much easier for my nurses to complete most of their charting in the patient's home.

Cons

I wish some where down the road the system can track authorization information/warnings. Otherwise I cannot think of any other issues I have with the software.

Tuesday L.

Functional

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

It's user friendly, which is nice and easy to learn for the most part. Some of the plan of care module changes done last year are tricky to learn and don't function very well.

Pros

It is very user friendly and each to teach.

Cons

Seems to often have bugs, hiccups, does weird things at times.

Miguel R.

A complete software with a lot to offer.

Reviewed on 2018/07/03

The integration with the billing software is new to me. It’s not a true all in one package.

Pros

I look forward to really understand the program. It seems to offer a lot of opportunities to be great for our agency. If will take some time.

Cons

The software takes a lot of training to understand. Not that user friendly in that it requires a lot of steps (checks and balances) to move forward. Maybe after 6
Months of use we can learn it.

Khimya L.

Home Health Biller

Reviewed on 2016/12/09

Devero is very user friendly and the Devero team caters to every agency's individual needs and likes.I love the select an action drop down menu that lets you choose you the best option which is very colorful and is a useful reminder. Love the fact that the office staff does not have to create a schedule for the clinicians like some other software. Also love the integration log that tells if why an export oasis function got declined.Awesome web based software which will go a long way in paperless home health documentation.

Jillian L.

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

Pros

The software is very easy to use and the templates make charting simpler and more efficient.

Cons

At times some items don't save into the chart and you have to go back and restart.

Dyllan A.

Devero is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 2017/02/17

Devero is such a blessing to our company. The simpleness and ease makes the day so much easier for us. The best benefit is getting to where we need with one click! No more hassle of going through 10+ pages to find where you need to be. I am a Hospice Biller and the billing manager is amazing!

Terri R.

De

Reviewed on 2016/03/05

User friendly for both clinicians and office staff
Great customer service team, easy to work with and always willing to help

Kelley M.

Mediocre Software with Billing and Payroll Issues

Reviewed on 2016/07/26

Pros

The clinician notes were easy to fill out. The software had the ability to be signed by the client at the point of care with stylus or finger on a digital device either a phone or tablet. The audit trail was the best that I have ever seen in any product so far.

Cons

This product had to export all information into another system called HAS in order to do any billing or payroll. The information often got stuck or disappeared making it impossible to get episodes billed right and on time. The two systems blames everything on each other instead of assisting us with the issue to get it fixed. We were often referred back and forth by finger pointing to each other and no one could help us. Customer service was never good and no live person ever answered your phone call and you always had to leave a message and wait for a call back.

Response from Rob

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate the compliments on our point of care, but we’re surprised to read your comments about our support. You may not have been a customer in 2016, but in the past year quite a bit has changed: Our team has grown to accommodate our growth and ability to support our customers, and we introduced an expanded Customer Success Manager team. If our customers leave a voicemail, our support metrics indicate that 90% are returned within 1 hour.

Our billing solution is seamless as our systems do not “export” we have an automatic workflow that feeds clinical data directly for billing. The validity of data is checked in order to bill accurately. If there are certain requirements that have not been met, we do put those in a log which an agency would routinely check as part of standard workflow.

Our solution was built for the cloud, and have an extraordinary record where stability is concerned. We would compare our record to anyone in the industry. In the unlikely event you need emergency help after hours, we have an urgent support phone number that is monitored and is listed on our customer support menu. We constantly monitor our sites to ensure stability and performance. Our product team is alerted if there is any dip in performance, regardless of time of day.

We work hard to offer a user-friendly solution that delights our customers, and we strive to deliver industry-leading support. We’ve continued to build our support teams, improve the solution, and have launched some amazing new features to save time and make the jobs of our customers easier in 2016 and beyond.