Vromo

Delivery software with job dispatch via native mobile apps

5 /5 (9 reviews) Write a Review!
4,9
Eric C.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Absolutely Superb!!!

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

One of, if not the best app for deliveries. I have had my own delivery service for over 10 years. About three years ago I stumbled upon this software developer and have nothing but great things to say about his app. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his crew at vromo have been top notch people to deal with since day one. The app has been tweaked every time there has been an issue and they take our personal feedback to heart. They have taken our suggestions as well as others and have made this a 5 star app. It’s easy to use, multi-functional and just a lifesaver. Any and I mean any problems that I have ever had have been addressed by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his crew even going into the wee hours of the morning. You will not find better service or a better quality app elsewhere. Thank you team Vromo. Sincerely Eric Cosmas(owner of Your Dime

Pros

Please read below.............,,,,,,,,,,,

Cons

Please read below.......................

Lewis C.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Exceeds expextations, simple integration, fantastic support. Spatula has revolutionised my business

Reviewed on 2017/06/23

Streamlined all facets of our business, improved driver management, improved accounting, saved hours of administrative time and double entry

Pros

Simple, effective, does exactly what I need, dirt cheap.
I use spatula as a dispatch tool for my charter driver team but it doubles as a platform to give my drivers the ability to process contactless payments and for me to get live tracking and event notification. My customers love how easy it is for them to see the drivers on approach and it always exceeds their Expectation of a small business.

Willows C.

Very positive. Spatula makes my life much easier.

Reviewed on 2017/09/08

Pros

Spatula is very straightforward and simple to use, while also having the option to expand into more complicated functions if you so desire. Very efficient for the cost, and superb tech support.

Cons

I Have encountered glitches in the past that have effected my business, however they are usually patched quickly by the Spatula Team.

Chris H.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Spatula is an amazing software with a dedicated team supporting it.

Reviewed on 2017/08/31

I have opened a whole new revenue stream for my business, without this software I would still be limited in my ability to service certain clients. Spatula came through big time!

Pros

The live ordering tracking and branding are my two favorite features. This allows me to keep my customers up to date about their order and promote my brand.

Jesse E.

Awesome System

Reviewed on 2017/04/22

I use Spatula for our deliveries and pick ups and find that the service is top notch! We are able to organise our routes better and more efficiently. We are able to arrange with our drivers a more accurate timing on delivery to the clients and the clients are up to date on any delivery time frame.

Pros

The one click to let clients know of the delivery

Cons

The lack to customise SMS messages to the clients

Response from Fleet Engineering

Thanks Jesse! Really happy we could help you guys out. You can set the wording of the SMS that gets sent automatically on your branding page, or if you want to send custom wording you can do that directly through the app by clicking on the Job Contact phone number, or if you want to include a link by clicking the + button and selecting link Hope that makes sense, and thanks again for the great review!

Oliver R.

Easy to pickup and run with, was easy to train staff and incorporate into our systems

Reviewed on 2015/10/22

We had been looking for a while and despite our best efforts we were not able to find dispatch software that was capable of meeting our requirement. We didn't want to go down the path of getting our own software developed but it was looking like the only option. Then we found Spatula, once we had signed up for the trial and had a look through the system it became very obvious our search was over. We found the software to be intuitive, easy to learn and very easy to integrate.

Alex A.

Hungry anyone?

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

Spatula is a simple and wonderfully priced software that helps dispatch drivers for all food delivery services. Love this

Bradley C.

Love this

Reviewed on 2017/01/06

Love this software, so easy to use and I also love being able to track my food and see when it is coming.

Kathleen N.
Industry: Food & Beverages

vromo

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/03/18

Pros

its FREE! Great food delivery business, very audience targeting, accurate order tracking!!!

Cons

NOT ENOUGH PPL KNOW ABOUT THIS AND NEED TO!!!