Filter by
Showing 12 reviews of 6

Samsride

Mobile dispatch, fleet management and online booking system

5 /5 (6 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 12 reviews of 6
Ahmed T.

Reviewed on 2018/08/03

Frank F.

This software is the most intuitive in the industry.

Reviewed on 2016/01/03

My company Home Jeeves Drivers teamed up with Samsride for our driver for hire service. I am happy to say we made the correct choice for our management software.

Sam and Nate of Samsride offer an amazing piece of software! It is flexible and intuitive. It is super easy to use and is customize-able beyond belief.

More importantly they offer the best customer service in the industry. I have worked with all the major players in the livery app /management industry and found Samsride to be far and away the most accommodating to help my business grow.

Sam's team customized the Samsride platform to my companies exact needs. They programmed extensive customizations for me in days at most, and in many cases in just a few hours.

Samsride in my opinion has the very best guidance, solutions, and response time of all the major livery app builders. Samsride is much more that great software, its is a platform that really cares about their customers needs.

Maurice D.

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2016/03/19

The best thing about this software is the ability to launch in a timely manner. Sure there are a lot of options out there. But who really has time to wait months before being able to launch. If you are a company in full operation and were looking for something efficient, fast to setup, and extremely competitive features when compared to other apps on the market, this is the way to go. The personalized service just makes it that much better, no long hold, fast email response, and consistent updates in the app store. Stop waiting on developers trying to get it right. Samsride is already done. Dispatch yours TODAY!

Response from Samsride

Thank you Maurice! We are always working on improving our system.

Samsride Team

Tim B.

Solid platform

Reviewed on 2015/05/28

We replaced our legacy dispatch system with Samsride white label dispatch software. The system is a life saver. Not only I can track my drivers more effectively, also my driver can get jobs done easier without the costly outdated hardware. My clients are happy too as they can see our drivers coming in real time. The tech support is outstanding, they are able to listen to our suggestions and make improvement to the platform.

Response from Samsride

thank you Tim!

Tariq A.

It is brilliant I think UBER and Lyft should hire this company

Reviewed on 2015/07/31

Well the pros are that it is easy app with almost every feature a passenger can think is in there and the fact is that I was thinking to pick something in there app but I could not and the con is this company has no financial backing like UBER i really dont know why?

M. T.

The Top Software

Reviewed on 2016/02/20

I have no words to express how grateful I am with this great team. Great product, many options, in other words .... the top of the top!
Expecting something big coming

Response from Samsride

Thank You!