Showing 55 reviews of 45

Leading Cloud Based Inventory/Warehouse Software for SMBs

Showing 55 reviews of 45
Hakan O.
  • Industry: Warehousing

We've tried the most, and are sticking with Logiwa

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Pros

We've have used quite a few solutions before like Shiphero, iTracker, 3pl central and few other 3pl (WMS) / Order management software.

Unlike others we’ve used before, Logiwa offers the features that are essential to run a business included in their solution.

Pricing is by far the best, literally fractions of what we have paid to previous solutions. Implementation was smooth, they have made few modifications on billing and customer pricing modules as per our pricing model. Very responsive and knowledgeable staffs working at their IT dept.

Cons

Certain features need minor modifications to make it easier for the users.

Response from Logiwa Corp

Thank you for your review Hakan! We look forward to a longlasting partnership with NEX Worlwide Express and will keep improving our platform.

Kathy S.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Amazing Company and everything included!

Reviewed on 2021/02/02

Our Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was absolutely amazing, she was very patient, making sure we really understood and answered our million questions without ever getting frustrated. She was always there on email to help if needed and gave us great tips and guidelines!

Pros

Very user friendly, easy to see platform. Very customizable to be tailored to your specific needs. Everything is so neat and organized.

Cons

That we waited so long! Also that you cant input storage charges from before getting the program, so doing manually 1st month was a pain, but smooth sailing for future.

Steve M.

Excellent Implementation support from Logiwa

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

My implementation specialist has been very helpful and patient with me, this really helped getting the system implemented and ensuring a continued use from our company.

Pros

This software offers everything you would need to sustain a large 3PL operation.

Cons

This is not as user friendly as I would have hoped, some terms are confusing to understand.

Larry L.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Summit Distribution - Ligiwa

Reviewed on 2019/09/09

We like that it truly captures all activity and creates billable transactions for all of them. The system is a quite cumbersome, but when you think of all the processes and steps it needs to accomplish, how could it not be cumbersome.

Pros

Working with their representatives was a true pleasure. They held our hands from start through finish. Towards the end they could have easily passed us off to the Support team, but they instead stay in-touch with us to make sure that everything was taken care of properly.

Cons

The billing module has taken months to get straightened out. Again, the representatives worked with us on EVERY issue until it was fixed properly. I want to preface this "Con" that the billing component is something that must be customized for every new Logiwa customer, so we anticipated that there would be challenges to go from zero to 100. Thank goodness for the representatives, otherwise we would have had a real tough go at it.

Siran S.

This is super awesome!!!

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Pros

This software is super easy to learn, and the technique support always online, reply your every single Email within 10 minutes, and provide solutions right away.

Cons

Clean website, and easy to set up your business.

Response from Logiwa Corp

Thank you for your review Siran! We're so happy that you're enjoying Logiwa. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

Matt A.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Logiwa software

Reviewed on 2018/08/03

The overall experience with Logiwa was good.
Their customer support is quick to respond to any and all assistance you may need.

Pros

The Customer support and the ease of use for this system make it a plus.

Cons

Some steps seem like they could be more streamlined.

Austin M.

Oustanding Service

Reviewed on 2018/09/08

Outstanding.

Pros

The Logiwa team had COMPLETELY catered to my every business need, and build the software to coincide with every aspect of my business.

Cons

It is a bit complicated to use initially.

Don K.
  • Industry: Warehousing

Very responsive, very professional, great follow up.

Reviewed on 2017/07/19

easy to use, very good people to work with.

Pros

Customizable, reliable, no issues. The flexibility to adapt to our business is very good. We will be utilizing the e-commerce function soon.

Cons

Some terminology and Icons could be improved. The graphics and colors on the screen could be better also.

Doug H.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great Software for Stocking / Warehouse Management

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

The implementation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (our implementation Consultant) was great. She was very patient and made sure we had all the kinks worked out. We launched pretty quickly and she was exceptionally flexible with our short turn around time. The web based training was incredibly well put together and I think because of the extra effort she put in, we were successful on day one.

Pros

I like the mobility of the product. It works great on any type of device (mobile app and web platform). The software is quick, responsive, and very robust for the price.

Cons

There is nothing to that comes to mind that I dont like about Logiwa. Overall, its a great product. I am sure with time, it will become even more robust as they add valuable functionality.

Jai K.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Sophisticated and integrative system with extremely helpful onboarding team

Reviewed on 2020/12/01

Logiwa has the most variety of online marketplace integrations and able to provide/retrieve inventory feeds from these marketplaces in real-time. We were able to: set up return process, set up picking algorithm (e.g. order based, single item, etc.) and assign to authorized user, find the best price for all registered carrier, customize different data fields (e.g. item), handle bundles/kits, track inventory based on bin, and manage purchase orders sent to vendors, among many other functions that we require.

Pros

Logiwa had all features that we required and the onboarding manager went above and beyond to explain, customize, and set up the sophisticated system to fit all of our needs. Logiwa's support team is also great with consistent follow-ups and having jobs done.

Cons

One thing I would say is the Logiwa's interface that is not too focused on the user experience. As someone on the system implementation side, I clearly understand the logic behind it, but I also admit that it is not too intuitive. For instance, users are accustomed to the search results when clicking an option from the menu, but the Logiwa system requires a search query (with optional filter function) before displaying the results. Icons are also not too intuitive.

Robert R.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Logiwa was my first experience with a WMS.

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

Logiwa has continued to get better to meet our needs and customize the software to meet our specific needs.

Pros

It allowed us to digitize our inventory and convert our picking and receiving process to a barcode bin system.

Cons

Features and implementations aren't always consistent across the platform. Sometimes scanning a barcode advanced you to the next screen/field/function, sometimes you have to hit enter, or tap confirm.

James S.

3PL Software

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

100. These guys are top notch. Professional and always available. The system supports all functions a 3PL would need (e.g. lot control, assigning freight accounts to listing channels etc.).

Pros

What I DO like most about this software is the support we receive from the CS group. They are quick to respond and the system supports everything we do. We do everything a business to business and business to consumer 3rd party fulfillment company does.

Cons

The work it takes to implement an API connection that does not already exist. Fortunately the existing list is growing as the years go on.

Serkan Y.
  • Industry: Warehousing

so many features, fair pricing and great customer service

Reviewed on 2018/09/26

Pros

Everything can be customized based on your business. User interface is so easy to learn. It has so much features and that's why it may look complicated at the beginning however support team make sure you are up and running quickly. This company takes customer feedback very seriously and improving their software based on feedback. I get emails almost every week for new integrations and features and they even added new feature to make the software even more user friendly speficially for ecommerce businesses. Even though I provide 3PL services, my background is coming from ecommerce so since I always used ecommerce multichannel inventory sofftwares I needed certain features to feel comfortable and run business faster. Account manager and one of their developer scheduled meeting with me, listened my suggestion for 15-20 minutes to make sure they understand whats needed and they coded what I needed less than 2-3 weeks.

Cons

I would have said that it may not be fit for smaller ecommerce businesses until few weeks ago but now I really don't see any negative side of this software after all the new features they added in last couple weeks. Support alone worth more than what you will pay.

Kyle K.

Great WMS for small-medium sized Warehouses

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

Pros

- Lot#/Exp date tracking
-Client portals
-Automated billing
-3PL friendly (good for B2B and B2C orders)
-Great on-boarding and support team
-Subscription based pricing plans

Cons

-Would like to see more ecommerce connections
-Our clients would like to connect their IMS (inventory management system) to Logiwa. IMS accounts include TradeGecko & Cin7.
-Support team is only available via email and not phone

Hooner B.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

New Age WMS built for B2C business

Reviewed on 2020/12/15

Amazing! Especially the Implementation engineer [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was a delight to work with and was able to get us up and running within a matter of weeks.

Pros

This is the best WMS system in the market. We are a rapidly growing fulfillment company and was looking for a system that can help us with the exponential jumps we are seeing in our volumes. It is no surprise to me why they are disrupting the entire market and growing at such a rapid rate. The support team and engineers work closely to ensure a smooth transition. We tried a lot of different WMS systems in the market and choose Logiwa for its forward approach, deep understanding of the business, and being able to handle large volumes.

Cons

Everything that we use and see currently has only helped us with our operations.

Isil C.

B2C Inventory management and Order Fulfillment

Reviewed on 2016/03/21

Pros

designed for B2C omnichannel, offered on cloud, no need for capex, superb customer support, easy to configure, user friendly.
We manage our inventory and fulfill orders for multiple channels using LA WMS. We managed to implement it with almost no internal IT involvement.

Cons

demand planning would be nice to have in the software

Lior N.

My Logiwa

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

As a general Statement i can say that with Logiwa Development Team we almost cover 90% from our , High software demands .

Pros

The Software support almost any process you like

Cons

Mobile App Operation need to be Upgrade soon

Eddie D.

Working with Logiwa tech support is awesome.

Reviewed on 2017/07/24

Increase our sales.

Pros

No limitations, program to your needs, easy to navigate and friendly user. iCloud based and 24 hours working, no downtime since I've been with Logiwa.

Cons

Having difficulty of syncing qty in all platforms. We have some hiccups on some other platforms that we can not sync qty until now.

Meghan Z.

Great product!

Reviewed on 2019/09/19

great

Pros

easy to use, integration is simple and there is always help when you need someone

Cons

not being able to put my inventory in numerical order based on SKUS

Matt P.

A pleasure to work with the Logiwa Sales and Service Teams

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

Pros

The flexibility to integrate into the platform from external resources. The sales and support teams are very easy and responsive to work with. Once we fully utilize the system I believe we will see the full benefits.

Cons

Error messages are not very descriptive. The interface could use a bit of polish. API documentation needs to be a bit clearer.

Dennis R.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great Support

Reviewed on 2019/10/10

New to this world so I can not give a great answer here but I am very happy at this point.

Pros

The software is as advertised and comes with Great Support. G has done a fabulous job being patient with myself. She know the software very very well.

Cons

It needs to me more intuitive.

U Tube videos would be very helpful.

Steffi J.

It's cheap.... and it shows

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

It's been very poor working with the customer serivice team. They have Customer Account managers and they are great but you do not keep them, you have to use a ticket system where they will try to shrug off that anything is wrong, and won't look into anything precisely without you asking, and if you do not know their internal lingo, they will just tell you, you are wrong and not do anything.

It feels very much like they do not read the tickets, most of my tickets even for simple things are about 20 back and forths. It's cheap, I like that, they nickel and dime for reports but that part I'm ok with, but the customer service time it takes and quality of service given makes me say do not waste your time. Changing systems is a pain, so we're here through holidays but we will see after that.

They say they are built for growth but I can't imagine staying here if the company keeps growing.

Pros

When it works, it works quickly enough and is inexpensive

Cons

The customer service won't try to fix your problems until you really kick up a stink. It feels like there's a communication gap but I think they just don't want to. They ask you for the solutions and will gaslight you saying nothing has changed, you must have messed up your configuration that you don't even have access to.

It's unstable, last Black Friday it was down for about 4 hours.

They use a one size approach, so there's some sort of sharing, so changes another customer makes can affect your settings. Our barcodes being printed for example will change because of another customer and then we need to write in for them to be fixed, and the response times over the last year have doubled.

When we launched since they did a reset after testing none of our customization was there anymore and it took WEEKS to fix. We were not able to upload or create items.