ZENOTI

The #1 cloud software for salons, spas and medspas.

4,3
4,4
Manoj S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Wellness software that does really well!

Reviewed on 2019/07/22

Been using this software for over 4 years, it is consistent and supports most operations of the salon. Interacted with many members of the Zenoti and they are always forthcoming with solutions and ideas. We now use Zenoti as the core software and integrating with other software to compliment and support the day to day functions of different departments.

Pros

- Real Time
- Easy access & navigation
- Setup and implementation is quick
- Support and troubleshooting is quick
- Mailer on regular updates, testimonials and industry best practices

Cons

Chat support on complex scenarios/ requirements. Sometimes it takes the whole day. Its easier to discuss complex requirements over the phone.

Melissa B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Zenoti has ALL the features !!!

Reviewed on 2020/04/17

The teams assigned to me were very polite, patient and of great assistance.

Pros

We had been researching software to manage our spa memberships and Zenoti has all the features we were looking for, plus more. Our team loves the ease and flexibility of the appointment set up and customer checkout.
The system tracks all types of client series, loyalty points, and a variety of memberships. Plus the client can access their own account and see their past history and points.
Zenoti has brought more ease and functionality into our business, for the management and the staff alike.

Cons

Since our company wasn't set up in spreadsheets prior, to Zenoti, and not being a tech savvy person by nature, I did find the transferring of info a bit time consuming. However, if I can do it then anyone can :) and it's worth it!

Response from Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Melissa! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Jessica M.

Game changer!

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

Excellent customer service. A good user experience from our guests. It has so much room to grow with us and add features that we are dreaming up. It not only is a good program for clients appointments and POS, it is also fantastic for timesheet documentation and reports for payroll.

Pros

This program can evolve with our needs. It's customizable! I can't even tell you what a breath of fresh air that is from using a pre-packaged program. Never going back!

Cons

It's got so much depth that it has taken me a couple years to really learn what it can do and I'm sure there is so much more. This isn't a bad thing, it's just what I've liked least as it's a learning curve. It's somewhat user friendly but you have to be patient.

Michael P.

Horrible for sending emails

Reviewed on 2020/04/20
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It has some good features, however, my one major con has completely eliminated the pros.

Cons

I've repeatedly contacted the company about not being able to send mass emails to my database. Because I own multiple companies, when I try to send a mass email instead of combining the credits from all my locations into an org level, it only shows the credits from one location and therefore I cannot send a mass email. I've contacted the company repeatedly and they have not resolved the problem. I've completely lost patience with them and will be looking for another company. I do not recommend Zenoti.

Response from Zenoti Software

Thanks for the feedback Michael. We are very sorry your experience did not match your expectations. We are committed to providing our customers the best support services and this should not have happened. We did communicate this issue to our respective teams, and I hope they were able to help you with the Email credits at the Org level. If you have any other concerns that needs our attention please do reach our support team at [email protected] or if you have any feedback regarding our services please reach out to [email protected] Your feedback helps us get better and we assure you to improve on our response time going forward.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Charlie C.
Industry: Retail

Great for managing multiple hair salons

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

As a business manager I have more oversight of how the business is performing and I am also able to support my teams better. It is early days using the software but so far the experience has been very good. I am also extremely impressed with the team that has set up the software, they have worked tirelessly to meet deadlines, and have communicated really well throughout - I like that they invite customers to Basecamp for transparent communication

Pros

Our number one objective was to move to a cloud based product for remote access and to centralise our data. In this regard it has been very successful, and the Zenoti team were brilliant at importing and merging all our services and products. I think the inventory section of the software will work very well for us, help us save time ordering and help records be more accurate. The booking is very good also.

Cons

I feel that scheduling could be better, so that it is easier for employees to work across different sites and for people that work in other roles (such as trainers) still be able able to be scheduled and hours worked be recorded.

Response from Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Charlie! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great CRM for wellness studios

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

Pros

This tool is tailored made for the wellness studio space, making it a stand out against every other CRM out there. We've tried to fit Dynamics into our weight-loss stores and it just didn't do the trick. Zenoti is easy for a "non-techy" to use right out of the box. POS or appointment scheduling is a breeze.

Cons

The marketing automation is not quite up to "modern" standards. Although this is getting better, it is just not a great email/text tool for lead pursuit funnels. The email templates are pretty basic.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Barbara F.

Hands down THE best!

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

Customer service and support is A++. I love the program. We’ve been using it almost 2 years and still unfolding it’s features. Hands down the best medi-spa software around.

Pros

It literally has everything you could ever need or want.

Cons

It’s so involved sometimes it can get overwhelming for a new user.

Ramon joseph B.
Industry: Consumer Services

Great customer service

Reviewed on 2020/04/13

Working with Zenoti and their Team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are easy to talk to. They'll answer your queries immediately. They'll try to help and work with us for our requests. I know it is just hard for setting-up the software, but once its all good it'll be easy so I hope they do updates.

Pros

Ease of use once you get used to it. They will train you on how to use the product, you have questions they'll answer immediately. They'll try really hard to work with your requests.

Cons

A little bit expensive - but I believe it will be worth it. Some basic services are not included which could easily be added - like customized links for their webstore - and internal company communication - custom payment is not available (they're partnered with eGHL payments?) - sms a little bit expense as well.

Ana claudia N.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Zenoti team has been very helpful

Reviewed on 2020/08/03

I’m happy with the software features and so fair the support has been very helpful and quick.

Pros

User friendly, allow good communication with clients, team are very helpful and always available on call.

Cons

Implementation time was more than I expected.

Response from Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Ana! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Luke O.

Great set up team

Reviewed on 2020/09/16

The implementation team are fantastic!

Pros

Zenoti is a afantastic product but can be troublesome to learn all of the softwares in an outs. It a great product though.

Cons

The difficulty to learn things even after training

Response from Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Luke! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Paola G.
Industry: Retail

Beware of their oversell

Reviewed on 2020/09/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I was lied to at the set up. My set up was not well done. This is an expensive switch both in time, energy and I general much more expensive than the experience of Mind body. I regret daily on switching.

Pros

Zenoti has alot of the same booking features as their competitors. There is really nothing here that stands out. We were sold on features that are still not implemented after two years. A series of lies right from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Stripe tip outs, stripe loyalty for franchsie and onward.

Cons

Their inventory module is by far the worst in the industry. Multi store transactions of transfers still is not working. Columns are not customizable.
Reporting in general is quite shockingly poor.

Response from Zenoti Software

Thanks for sharing this feedback Paola. We are very sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. We are committed to providing our customers the best support services and this should not have happened. The issue has been communicated to the respective teams and they are looking into it on priority. Our Customer success team will connect with you in this regard and we request you to please provide all details related to this issue for us to find the best possible solution. Your feedback helps us get better and we assure you to improve on our support and services going forward.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Margaret J.

Incredible Ability to Tailor this System to the Practice/Business Model - Great Support Provided

Reviewed on 2017/07/27
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We have waited a long time to do this review as we have really taken time to grow into this very robust system. I have done other reviews on this website and when something doesn't work...I am not shy to report it. However, I have really enjoyed the solid staff at Zenoti. I like that we can communicate easily via text and also by phone when in a pinch. We have added various aspects of their system as we have grown. For example, we weren't using the email capabilities to their full capacity nor the text campaigns until this last 9 months. We also began creating memberships over the last year that are an increasing hit here with our patients. I think that if you have a limited number of items in your inventory, then you should definitely use Zenoti. We just had way too many items and we needed one that could hook up to a scale to measure grams, etc. There are a lot of cool features in Zenoti as you dig around. I think just knowing that it will handle all of your basic aspects for services and scheduling quite well is great and then knowing that as you get more familiar...after the onboarding is over, start to explore the other aspects it has to offer. All in all great product and really good people on staff. Makes me want to go to India to meet everyone!

Pros

We started using Zenoti before it was even Zenoti...it was called Manage My Spa!
-love the ease of creating services
-robust patient info database with ease for creating reminders for a variety of things related to payment and customer service
- ability to store CC info safely and securely
- reasonably priced text messaging system
- ability to create packages and memberships
- ability to create online purchasing of services and products
- can set up merchant account to accomodate facility as a health/medical facility so patients can use FSA/HSA cards
-ability to create html coded robust email reminders and follow up
-fabulous timely and friendly customer support. Do not let the fact that the customer support is in India steer you away. My experience is that the people of India and those working specifically for Zenoti REALLY understand business and the bottom line. They work hard to get things done in a timely manner.
- On boarding staff was really helpful
-Great marketing options from Text messaging to email campaigns.
-increasing number of good reports for business analysis

Cons

- we didn't like using this system for our very large inventory (7,000 PLUS items) - at the time (2 years ago) it took too many clicks to check our patients out and we found that for us we needed to keep our services separate from our retail options as patients were using FSA/HSA cards
- creating the memberships has been a challenge. We find that there are a LOT of options and we have needed to have our hand held a lot on creating them; however, once they are created, they seem to work great.
- creating the online store has taken a lot of hoops to jump through, but again - the customer support was right there assisting us every step of the way.
-it's not HIPPA compliant. So we have had to make certain adjustments in our system to accomodate this.
- For some reason their merchant receipts also state the sex of the individual. We have shared this with the staff and don't know why it's still on there. In the US, people really don't need to see that they are a Female or a Male who has checked out and purchased XYZ services. It just seems weird and irrelevant.

Phil Z.

Has literally everything! Powerful automated marketing amd client relations, easy interface, apps.

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

Pros

You have a beautiful dashboard to see appointments for the day/week/month, promo performance, inventory status, revenue and real-time online mentions. Dashboard fully customizable to your preferences. Automation is fabulous. It tracks retail products sold and will send how to use email to cliemt as well as reminder that your product is getting low and sends a promo to come back for another service offering discount. 3 apps one for management, employees and clients/public. Send push notifications, get instant feedback, eliminating a bad review reaching the web. Tracking employee performance for upsell, product usage and any internal metrics you want. Employees can see real-time tips, client reviews, performance between colleagues, status if goals or contests are set by managers but best is they can input client data building profiles to personalize their experience or direct market them. Club members? No problem. Automatically discount or whatever membership provides. Client loyalty options are endless. Thats only half.... Zenoti will be the number one software in a year. They have a huge infusion of investor cash for 2017 and will be the biggest display front and center at ISPA 2017. I used booker, spa soft and others. Not even close. Zenoti comes to your spa or salon and sets it all up. But what you put into it that determines what you're success becomes.

Product ranks 5-stars (great out of the box). Support ranks 10-stars (amazing).

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Faster more efficient scheduling and rebooking of clients. Easy POS.

Pros

Honestly, coming from 2 other software solutions in other salons, Zenoti has all the things you would expect and some great features you maybe didn't know you needed. But better than anything else, from the salon management side of things, is their insane level of support! Regardless of which SaaS one chooses, there will always be hiccups or struggles or confusion, but the folks at ZENOTI have been so great at walking us thru and solving any issue we have had - in minutes or hours, not days or weeks like the other guys.

Cons

The only real downside is, seemingly, that the software was originally developed for overseas use and proof on concept and flow are set up in a way that is not 100% intuitive for a U.S. based salon. HOWEVER, once you understand some of the terms and "lingo" it makes sense - and they're so easy to work with and helpful, that this learning curve is overcome very quickly.

Response from Zenoti Software

Thanks so much for the review, our support team will appreciate the kudos. Regarding your comment about some of the lingo - we're investing in evolving many aspects of usability, and excited to be able to deliver easier, more friendly experiences across scenarios (including updates to the language, etc..!).

Rachna S.

Best software to manage Franchise Model Business

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

Pros

We are a 45+ outlets chain using Zenoti since March 2014. We have seen significant improvement across multiple areas after we started using Zenoti platform. I love the following features in particular.
- Feedback: Negative feedback on social media platforms has been reduced by almost 40%.
- Memberships: 20% of our clients are enrolled in membership programs.
- Marketing: Campaign led sales have increased by 2%.
- Mobile App: Franchisee owners can see their business real time at any time of the day without having to login using a laptop. This is a huge win for franchise owners.
- Appointment Book: we track all future appointments in Zenoti. This has completely taken away manual booking process.
- Role permissions: After implementing this feature, Centre managers are now only allowed to look at financial data that they are supposed to look at. This helps us control cash pilferage.

Cons

None so far. We are quite happy with the Zenoti cloud platform

Sarah J.
Industry: Medical Practice

Game Changer

Reviewed on 2019/06/03

The customer support of setting everything up and managing it to make sure we are “ok”.. I have never experienced anything like it in my entire life. I’ve been working with rep and she has been a blessing with this whole process. I’ve never known anyone to deal with such “stupid questions” it seemed like we had with such grace. We decided against the transfer of data and did everything manually as we went and it really helped with practice using the software. I am so happy my company went ahead with this leap of faith in this software.

Pros

Simplicity and the ease of its use for employees
Handles so much grunt work so your life is so much easier at the front desk and management, once everything is set up.
It forces your company to stick to the professional way of doing business, in a field that sometimes owners and management can let things slide, from a customer and staff standpoint.
The reporting and analytics it’s capable of is unbelievable
Once the staff became “used to it” the stresses of management went down tremendously
The support from the Zenoti project staff is unmatched.
The inventory tracking and ordering is phenomenal.

Cons

As simple as it is for the front desk means as complicated as it is for the back end and management. It sets you up for high reward but it’s so so so so much to get used to in every single detail and aspect. Which can be a bit stressful and time consuming.
You can absolutely tell this was a system made for mega corporations and simplified down for regular businesses. It’s not a bad thing it just can lead it to be a bit daunting with the amount of data it requires and gives you, especially if you aren’t used to it.
The charting or documentation can be a bit time consuming process, especially going from short handed paper charting.

Purneet M.

Good Experience !

Reviewed on 2018/11/22

Pros

Zenoti has been a good a support partner to our salon business, the POS solution has helped us streamline the appointment schedule and use their marketing tools to promote the offers/promos.

Always On: is a good automated tool to remind clients who are due for their services/memberships without manually calling or communicating to them with the help of Campaigns which easy and simple format and effective tool to retain lapsed clients – we have recently started using this and we will hope to reap benefits.

Marketing Campaign have been simple but effective tools to track effectiveness offers and promotions hassle free and report easily to know efficacy for promotional ideas.
Reporting: Reports are quite well knit and gives required information in a nutshell which initially does take some time to understand.

Cons

It is a little expensive on the pocket for smaller business units with limited features.

Response from Zenoti Software

Thanks for taking time to share your positive experience Purneet.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Venkatachalam N.

Easy to use Software

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

Aparna has been great support in helping us adopting to Zenoti new features & realizing true potential of the software..Great team to be associated with...

Using Zenoti has benefited our business in getting live reports, reduce errors.
Helps us access our business with ease from any where in a secured way.

Pros

Appointment management features, CRM, Feedback,
Zenoti Therapist App: is really useful, we use for below functionality:
- Employees can see their business
- Get notifications on client check-in
- they can see their appointments
- they can check-in and check-out their attendance through their phone
- Geo-fencing feature really helps in making sure employees don't access the data outside center premises, which is the primary requirement of our business.
Zenoti Plutus integration: Payment integration activated & successfully using for all the centers with card paymenst completely automated.

Cons

Inventory reports for accounting purpose is not according to convention.

Amal R.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

ZENOTI made a big difference in how we operate.

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

Before partnering with ZENOTI, we tried several software systems, all of which we quickly abandoned either due to incomplete capabilities, low usability or poor reporting. With ZENOTI's fully integrated solution, we now spend minimal time on administrative tasks and have fewer disruptions to the business.

ZENOTI straight away took out more than 3 hours of a manager's work every day. Every month, each branch saves 75 hours of management time. And that's time that our managers are now able to spend on growing the business. With ZENOTI, we have access to see each branch's performance whenever we want. This makes a big difference in how we operate.

ZENOTI is so comprehensive, that we've addressed many processes within our operations and have seen great improvements. With ZENOTI we're seeing better traction and conversion. Our conversion rate has increased from 5% to 25% - that's on average 8 more new clients every month at each branch.

Overall, It's like we're partners with ZENOTI. Strategically, we're on the same wavelength. It's a win win situation.

Pros

the support and continuous development

Cons

Sometime new features may take longer time then expected

Prescila D.

Software that streamlines almost everything!!!

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

Pros

Zenoti is a very user friendly software and any person with minimum or even no computer knowledge will find it easy to use. It has simplified the process of client related data updation and storage which is of utmost importance in this industry. It has also automated most of the tasks which would otherwise have been cumbersome and time consuming. A wide range of reports can be accessed with utmost ease. The software is very comprehensive and at the same time uncomplicated which makes it very attractive.

Cons

Sales module could be simplified further to ensure better usage and benefits of the module. Timelines should be provided for feature updates.

Response from Zenoti Software

Thanks for the positive review Prescila. We are happy to see Zenoti making a positive impact on your business. I will pass along your feedback to our product team.

Hangi T.
Industry: Medical Practice

Sophisticated Software

Reviewed on 2020/04/20

Satisfied

Pros

Simple and easy software to use. It is online base so we can see appointments and detailed reports anywhere anytime. It helps to manage clients database, such as track and analyze information about our clients including personal data, treatments and purchases history, and clients special requests. Also has mobile app feature so clients can make online booking and choose their preferred therapist.

Cons

We like CMA v.2 the least. CMA v1 is better.

Response from Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Hangi! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Melissa B.
Industry: Consumer Services

Zenoti's Customer Support is Very Friendly

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

My overall experience has been positive and I would like to reach out personally to representative and thank them for their patience and assistance to me. I have migrated twice now into Zenoti accounts and they have reduced my stress levels many times with their calm manner.

Pros

I was part of a franchise when I was first introduced to Zenoti and it wasn't until I had become independent and had my own account as an administrator that I was able to really appreciate Zenoti. Zenoti have many tools and a lot of analytical reports which I find very useful in my business. I have reached out in many situations and Zenoti have always in a very polite way tried their best and most of the time were able to rectify and troubleshoot for me.

Cons

The time difference between India and Australia and not being able to pick up the phone to someone local in my timezone for immediate assistance. I think there maybe too many options and the software could be simplified.

Prashanth R.
Industry: Cosmetics

One stop solution for salon/spa management

Reviewed on 2017/03/22

Bubbles is one of the fastest growing spa and salon chains in Andhra Pradesh, with a formidable presence in Jubilee Hills, Secunderabad & Kukatpally in Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guntur and in Novotel Varun Beach, Visakhapatnam.

Bubbles has a team of highly trained, qualified and efficient staff that is dedicated to giving you the best experience, each time you walk in.

Bubbles has been growing rapidly into new cities and as part of this growth we were looking at improving our salon software to manage a growing chain. With Zenoti's web-based solution we found it very easy to manage in real time all of our centers from any place. It has been easy for us to launch new centers with no more IT issues. Thanks to the team at Zenoti who has always been there for our organization.

Pros

Real time billing, great reports, can create marketing campaigns that targets particular segments, easy billing and constant updates

Cons

Nothing we can think of

Jay S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Intelligently Designed software keeping in mind the Wellness industry for next 50 years

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

While Zenoti takes care of our business, we take care of our customer interactions...

Pros

Super cool features to manage our business more efficiently. Have been using this software for more than 7 years , good thing about this software it so easy to go, that new person can also learn in weeks time , & also delighted with analytical features which helps us in growing the business...
Feedback helps us know our customers experience at salon...

Cons

the only one thing I would like to share is that please make phone support available as sometimes it is very difficult for team to connect through online chat & solve the problem , rest all is superb

Jane N.

Zenoti is awesome!!

Reviewed on 2020/04/29

We can handle appointment booking easily and all the reports very complete, minimalize manual administration on my staff, and we can focused handle our customer

Pros

it helps me very much for handle my bussines, autotext for our cust for billing, and everything.

Cons

The inventory cant show the expired date, so its hard to control which product that will be expired

Response from Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Jane! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.