AroFlo

Trade business workflows, sorted.

Michael

Velocity Electrical

Reviewed on 2017/03/29

From day 1 Aroflo changed my life and the way I conducted business in amazing ways. Paper was thrown out and all procedures were systemised and streamlined. Costs were identified and cut and the staff loved it. I had thoroughly investigated the competitors and cannot speak more highly of Aroflo.
I now live overseas for 6-8 months per year with my core operation more profitable than ever and starting multiple businesses as a result of this product. Please feel free to contact me for more info.
LOVE IT !

Pros

Start-to-finish job management record hours, materials, expenses and notes against tasks
Centralised dashboard view all tasks in `real time
Complete field mobility run your business remotely
Power scheduling calendar manage and assign staff to jobs from any location
Powerful and easy-to-use job estimating software instantly and accurately quote on-site
Real time invoicing immediately turn jobs into invoices, even out on the job
Accounting integration combine AroFlo with Xero, MYOB, Reckon, QuickBooks and SAASU
Purchase orders and stock control place orders from the field or office
Order direct from suppliers with integrated online supplier catalogues
Electronically manage timesheets increase billable hours
Assign customised checklists to tasks for OH&S and compliance requirements
GPS tracking assign your closest field worker to urgent jobs
Attach documents and upload photos directly to tasks
Full contractor management and optional contractor access
Optional remote client access 24/7 interface for clients to register service calls
Dynamic report with up-to-date tracking of your business
User friendly interface designed for hand-held devices and big, grubby hands

Cons

The odd work around which usually get fixed in good time.

Hazel

Transition to Aroflo

Reviewed on 2023/06/14

Aroflo has enable us to efficiently run a job from start to finish.

Aroflo has enable us to efficiently run a job from start to finish.

Pros

Our company has previously implemented three different databases and why didn't we know about Aroflo sooner. The training videos were a great learning tool and the set up support was wonderful. Aroflo has certainly given us the scope and provided easy access to the data we require for the operation of our business. Aroflo also has enabled us to integrate the financial data into our MYOB accounting software which other data bases did not provide.

Cons

That emails are saved within the notes rather than a separate tab for emails relating to the tasks. For our bigger projects Aroflo doesn't provide cost reports.

Response from AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Hi Hazel,

Thank you for your kind words.

A great deal of effort goes into our learning and development space to ensure we have the rights tools available to our customers to support their goals. We appreciate you for sharing your valuable feedback!

Alex

Couldn't even get started- Looks cheap, but its not.

Reviewed on 2017/02/27

Im highly computer literate, I looked at the blurb and had the phone conversation with Aroflo

Aft...

After I had signed up, I found Aroflo to be so difficult to start that I looked for a training company. Aroflo were anything but helpful in this arena.

I found the ONLY company that sets up and trains in Aroflo in Australia (I should have stopped then), I invested four thousand dollars on training, plus my own time stopping the business, only to be told that I have a complex business and need to spend many thousands over 20k more just to get started.
I saw the system fall over in training on many occasion, I felt sorry for the trainer having to try to make excuses for why the software was so flaky.

Unfortunately I think I will pull up stumps and pay for Orbis Pro or something that has their product together. Very disappointing outcome Aroflo.

Good luck attracting any small business with this type of support, they will go bankrupt before sending an invoice!

This "CHEAP" option comes with absolutely no support, and rather dubious system stability.

Pros

This software has all the hallmarks of a unique and forward looking product

Cons

No support. Flaky cloud server, dropped out many times in training

Response from AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Alex, thanks for sharing your experiences with AroFlo. I¿ve been in touch with your Account Manager who informed me that since writing your review you spoke with him and decided to stick with AroFlo which is great to hear. Just to clarify one point, we do have AroFlo implementation experts in every state but Kappa Business Solutions is definitely the most experienced which is why we directed Rebecca your way. Your set design business is incredibly unique and a far cry from our usual client business model which is why we recommended Rebecca. Her AroFlo knowledge is huge and she specialises in making the system work for unique businesses. Most clients can get our system up and running with our standard online training and support but sometimes clients need extra assistance. We apologise for the disruptions to the system during your training but we were making infrastructure improvements at the time. You can always refer to https://status.aroflo.com/ for our latest system updates.

Georgios

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 2023/06/14

My Business woul not be as organised as it is today without Aroflo.

My Business woul not be as organised as it is today without Aroflo.

Pros

Functionality. Its ability to scale with the business

Cons

API's and links to website.Email import of work orders shoud be looked at more to be able to take more information from the PDF's sent.

Tradify and Simpro

Reasons for Switching to AroFlo

Scalability.Support.
Amber

AroFlo is one of the biggest reasons our company excels.

Reviewed on 2023/06/14

Using AroFlo has tremendously helped our little company transform by being able to use all the features.

Pros

AroFlo was amazing from the get-go. The customer service team were very helpful with our every request and query. AroFlo helps us run our days smoothly and effortlessly along with the easiness of invoicing and management. Won't ever go anywhere else. Couldn't recommend this software enough.

Cons

There have been no cons using AroFlo. Anytime we have encountered a technical issue, AroFlo's technical team have gotten onto fixing it right away.

Response from AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Hi Amber,

Thank you for your kind words and glowing review!

We are humbled by your feedback related to our Customer Service team and we look forward to continuing to offer this level of service and support to your business.

Allison

Allison Chadwick

Reviewed on 2023/07/24

As a business we were hoping to minimise our paper use, and Aroflo has helped us considerably with that, our end of year paperwork filing is down to one filing cabinet drawer, which is fantastic. We can see very easily where our technicians are up to in their jobs each day

Pros

The ease of use for all aspects of Aroflo, very user friendly

Cons

The biggest issue is the calculation of the tax in Aroflo, therefore causes issues with rounding and when integrating with MYOB who use a different calculation can cause issues.also inventory is an issue as it takes an inventory item when we create materials in a job, not when we are booking out the job, so hard to keep figures correct

Response from AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Hi Allison,

Many thanks for your feedback and taking the time to leave your constructive comments.

We appreciate your time.

Linda
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Looking for something easy to navigate & use?

Reviewed on 2023/06/15

Scheduling of work has become less troublesome, easy to allocate and find all information in the one place, from compliances, inductions, scheduling and so much more

Pros

AroFlo has helped our business 10 fold, it has brought all our various systems into one place so simple from initial training to using day to day

Cons

Whats to dislike- support staff are awesome, when and if we are struggling with an issue!

Response from AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Hi Linda,

How amazing! We are overjoyed to read your 5-star review.

Thank you from the team at AroFlo.

Rick

Good management tool

Reviewed on 2023/07/25

All in all it has been good. We are expanding our use now as we have integrated with XERO so learning new processes.

Pros

Remote cloud access for all our team. Having one platform for many processes like PO's invoicing and task reporting.

Cons

Templates are a bit clunky to setup. We tend to use RTF for anything bespoke. Would be nice to have a delivery docket option available for supplying equipment to other contractors or customers.

Response from AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It's great to hear your efforts to integrate and further streamline your operations using AroFlo.

Mayerlyn

MYerlyn Garcia

Best system to manage jobs from start to finish

Best system to manage jobs from start to finish

Pros

Everything is in one system, easy to monitor jobs from start to finish

Cons

Auto save for task or quote description. coma for any Value when copy and paste so info disappears after save

Response from AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Hi Mayerlyn,

Many thanks for your valuable feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review of our software.

michael

AroFlo for SME building & services

Reviewed on 2023/08/14

Happy with the product, workers use it on mobile devices

Happy with the product, workers use it on mobile devices

Pros

handles build & service management in a single product

Cons

configuring job cost reports isn't simple

Response from AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to review our software.

Sue
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/11/15

This product is evolving constantly, with excellent upgrades which does not cost the consumer. Overall very happy with the product and what information can be collated.

Pros

I have been using Aroflo for over 4 years, with a great deal of success. Scheduling using periodic tasks has been a life saver. With the easy to use calendar set up - makes life easy for adding adhoc jobs. Easy to use overall, with loads of flexible for customization. Experience with all help centre staff has been very positive with there knowledge of the system easily providing the solution that you required.

Cons

Alerts - could like them to be more customizable so that this can be sent directly to the employee or to client. CRM management needs greater ability. Purchase Orders approval levels would be nice, along with bringing back the GL code under purchase orders - this would be used for accrual purposes.

Response from AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Hi Sue, thank you for taking the time to review AroFlo. We appreciate your detailed and honest feedback.

Jeremy

AroFlo Performance Review

Reviewed on 2023/06/15

Has been positive for our Business by providing an all encompassing project management system covering quoting, scheduling, delivery and cost management of our projects.

Pros

One stop shop to manage the whole of a project including quoting, scheduling, job costing, asset management and scope change.

Cons

Not easy to use the first time. Not intuitive especially with the forms/risk assessment section. The RTL upload of forms only allows 5 MB which is not enough. Document management could be improved if it worked like a cloud based system where multiple users could edit/update documents automatically like Microsoft OneDrive. Xero integration not always 100% reliable.

Response from AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We thoroughly appreciate the positive and constructive feedback you've taken the time to share with us.

Shane

Pride Plumbing Melbourne

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

AroFlo has helped me to keep track of my jobs, the time I have spent on them and the materials I have used. This makes invoicing in the evening much quicker and easier than my old manual method.

I am much better organised now that my emails, notes and photos are saved against my jobs - where I can easily find them. Keeping track of larger projects that can span over months has become less stressful. I can quickly see what stage has already been invoiced, what is left to be invoiced and I don't forget to add any variation invoices to the project. It is handy that I can easily access my quotes and other information, while out in the field.

On holidays last month I went swimming with my mobile in my pocket. It was a relief to know that I hadn't lost all of my client contact details as everything is safely stored in AroFlo.

There is much less paper floating around my office since using AroFlo. I would say AroFlo is a real time saver.

Adam
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Aroflo looks up front but beware it is buggy and support is poor.

Reviewed on 2023/08/29

Does some things well and new (gimmicky) features being added without addressing existing bugs.

Pros

Training provided when first setting up Aroflo was fantastic. If only Aroflo support was as good.

Cons

Timesheet/calendar is buggy and regularly find timesheet entries lost deleted due to program bugs.

Response from AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Hi Adam,

Our sincere apologies that this was your experience.

Our Help Documentation, online e-learning platform and Support Trainers are available to assist with any issues our customers are experiencing.

We'd like to ensure you have the support you require so please feel free to raise a request so we can help rectify your issue as a matter of urgency.

Renee

Great workflow management tool, with very responsive and helpful customer service

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

Pros

It fits most of our requirements, and it is quite good from a project management perspective.
The Purchase order module has increased our productivity significantly, and has reduced miscommunications.
Retention management is a fantastic tool.
The way that this product assists to improve communication between the field and office users.
The customer service team is very responsive to questions and queries, and most of them will try to find a workaround to achieve what you need to for your business.
The constant updates and work behind the scenes to increase usability of the product.

Cons

Parts of it are clunky, and there are some missed opportunities around reporting and timesheets.
Whilst projects are a fabulous, a bit of work is needed to bring them up to the same usability as tasks, but I am confident that this will happen st some point.

Response from AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Thank you for your review Renee, we value your sincere feedback.

Hayley

Very Customisable Job Management Software

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

Instant update of jobs at our finger tips is vital in our business and is achieved through Aroflo.

Pros

Online chat support is great with limited to no wait time. Software is customisable to suit all different work types for our business. Practicality is great with automatic import of supplier invoices and work orders.

Cons

Emails get bounced/blocked with the notification address and there is no alert sent to us in a timely manner and occasional never. Aroflo can run slow at times, separate to our internet speed. Some report filter functions are not flexible enough.

Response from AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Thank you for taking the time to review AroFlo.

Michelle

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 2017/04/10

Incorporating Aroflo into the business was one of the best business decisions we ever made. Productivity increased dramatically, spending leaks were captured and eliminated. All aspects of the business are able to work together cohesively and efficiently. We have been utilising Aroflo for years and every month we are still learning new parts of the system that can save the Company time and money.

Pros

Cloud based.
Syncs with MYOB
Encompasses most aspects of the business ie quoting, purchase orders, job management, timesheets etc
Can adjust levels based on different users.

Cons

The calendar function is quite difficult to use.

Rhonda

Aroflo

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Overall i would say our overall experience has been positive and it has enabled our staff to become far more efficient.

Pros

The ability to talk to a PERSON when we need help
Ability for the staff in the field to access documents and jobs as required, ease of interface with Xero.

Cons

The need to go day by day when filling in public holidays or leave in a timesheet - there is no option for management to use a bulk entry

Response from AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We're pleased to hear our system has improved the efficiency within your business.

• Industry: Facilities Services

Aroflo sooo complex and expensive

Reviewed on 2023/02/01

They are very keen to sell you the product, promise much.A very old school type of data managment product, reminded me of [sensitive content hidden] , you will need dedicated person to manage the system. I am a working director, Aroflo was to supposed to make my life easier, it did not, just over the top for the expense. To get my money back we have to work an extra 8 hours, you do the math, just not worth it

Pros

Not much I'm afraid, the amount of effort required to get it going and be applicable\relevant to my business is just too much.

Cons

Not for small business, too expensive.REALLY complex, not intuitive, not user friendly

Jav
Jav
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best Trades based job Management Software

Reviewed on 2019/04/14

Pros

Monthly subscription model.
Customer Service Support & Training
Ability to customise.
The simple reports module, you don't need to be a SQL report writer to get great data simply.

Cons

Aroflo is ideally suited to "service" style work with lots of small jobs. Whilst there have been some great improvements, it is still not the best solution for major projects that may span many months.

Bradley

Air Con - Service Manager

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

Brilliant product, love being able to work anywre anytime.

Brilliant product, love being able to work anywre anytime.

Pros

Flexibility and constant improvement in the softwares capabilities.

Cons

NO Field access to pending approval quotes or previois task history, this has been a problem since day 1 approx 8 years ago.

Response from AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Thank you for taking the time to review our product we will pass on your feedback to development

Jenny
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Electric Air

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

Pros

It runs all our jobs paperless, smoothly and efficiently.

Cons

Not being able to add discount to quotes. This is the MOST frustrating. I do a lot of quotes and have to change all the cost to sell price and the mark up - x % in order to show discount. This take a lot of time!!
Not being able to copy quotes when the same items/service is quoted every 6 months.

Response from AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Thank you for taking the time to review our product we will pass on your feedback on to development

Darren

Aroflo is Excellent

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

I have been using Aroflo for 13 years .I can highly recommend this product to anyone . I absolutely love it . They are constantly improving it all the time. I wouldnt be where i am right now without it.

Pros

It simpliifies all processes so they simply happen behind the scenes.

Cons

I dont have anything that i dislike.

Quality software

Reviewed on 2018/11/04

This system has made us much more efficient.

This system has made us much more efficient.

Pros

System is easy to use, customisable and flexible

Cons

Nothing really, has all the features we required

Response from AroFlo Innovations Pty Ltd

Thank you for taking the time to review our product.

Tim

excellent product, easy to use, could do with more functions (CRM, better reports)

Reviewed on 2017/09/07

reduces admin time significantly. Allows us to have a good view of the business without having to run multiple systems

Pros

It's easy to use office and field, customer service is excellent and well priced. Product is easy enough to use once you are trained

Cons

It needs to have a better CRM function or by able to link to cheap CRMs. Would like to see better reporting, and although it is strongly linked to particular trade types, they have the basics to be a very, very good system for 95% of trade businesses.