AroFlo

Job management for trade services & project based industries

Gill M.

Does Absolutely Everything!

Reviewed on 2020/02/07

It was a lot of work to set it up and customise certain areas like invoicing initially back in 2011 but it was well worth it as we more than doubled our turnover in the first year of using it as we could schedule and invoice more effectively and keep track of our inventory so much better.

Pros

Love how it incorporates every aspect of the jobs and quoting necessary to run a trades business and scale up. I also love how we can load up documents, make templates, add predescriptions, keep track of our inventory and see marketing reports, invoice and take payments through just this one system. It also integrates to Xero so no double handling.

Cons

I have no issues at all with the system.

Response from AroFlo

Thank you for your review Gill, we value your positive feedback.

Tate L.

Tates review

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

Overall I am very happy with AroFlo, I am very picky about how everything is going to work which is this far working out well. However I do very much get the feeling that you only get out of AroFlo what you put in and in speaking to several people (non referral from you guys) I now know they are not seem aware they are not using the system optimally. Austlift for example we work with and spoke to, they have setup the system with only one business unit despite having outlets in most major Australian cities. The reason I know this is when we spoke to them, they complained that they couldn't tell which state the stock was in when looking in the system. Maybe calling clients once they are setup to ask them about issues would be advantageous to you guys so you can make sure there people are getting the most out of the system and therefore be happier with it.

Pros

The ability to customise the way most things operate, to adjust what AroFlo does around the business rather than the other way around. The layout is easy to understand and use. Customer support is great, being able to call and get an answer is the best feature, just getting an answer quick makes life so much easier. I also use the live chat quiet a bit for less complicated questions.

Cons

There is some areas of AroFlo that could be more automated or have the options to be. For example you already have an arrived on site checklist item most the time there should be an option for this to automatically change job status to 'in progress' as techs often seem to forget. Also the custom form being a bit smarter would be great, the ability to have the answer to questions alter the other questions asked later on or even change the default print layout.

Doing something about jobs with multiple order numbers would be great, we can be doing 7 services at the moment and each have a different order number, so we have to create 7 jobs. If there was a way AroFlo could manage this situation better it would save us a lot of time. Wether there was a easy way to clone task info or have multiple orders and invoices from one task.

Response from AroFlo

Thank you for taking the time to review our product we will pass on your feedback on to development

Shane O.

Pride Plumbing Melbourne

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

AroFlo has helped me to keep track of my jobs, the time I have spent on them and the materials I have used. This makes invoicing in the evening much quicker and easier than my old manual method.

I am much better organised now that my emails, notes and photos are saved against my jobs - where I can easily find them. Keeping track of larger projects that can span over months has become less stressful. I can quickly see what stage has already been invoiced, what is left to be invoiced and I don't forget to add any variation invoices to the project. It is handy that I can easily access my quotes and other information, while out in the field.

On holidays last month I went swimming with my mobile in my pocket. It was a relief to know that I hadn't lost all of my client contact details as everything is safely stored in AroFlo.

There is much less paper floating around my office since using AroFlo. I would say AroFlo is a real time saver.

Renee A.

Great workflow management tool, with very responsive and helpful customer service

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

Pros

It fits most of our requirements, and it is quite good from a project management perspective.
The Purchase order module has increased our productivity significantly, and has reduced miscommunications.
Retention management is a fantastic tool.
The way that this product assists to improve communication between the field and office users.
The customer service team is very responsive to questions and queries, and most of them will try to find a workaround to achieve what you need to for your business.
The constant updates and work behind the scenes to increase usability of the product.

Cons

Parts of it are clunky, and there are some missed opportunities around reporting and timesheets.
Whilst projects are a fabulous, a bit of work is needed to bring them up to the same usability as tasks, but I am confident that this will happen st some point.

Response from AroFlo

Thank you for your review Renee, we value your sincere feedback.

Russell D.

Easy Software

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

Aroflo customer support has been amazing in helping implement the program and there ongoing support is invaluable.

Pros

Simply to use software with excellent reporting.

Cons

It is a big program with a lot to learn, can be a lot of back and forth across the screen at times.

Nik D.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Outstanding!!

Reviewed on 2017/04/11

A solid framework of options and layout all of which can be completely customised to your specific needs. An excellent program backed up by fantastic customer support. Never ceases to amaze me - A very powerful tool and is now a crucial part of the business from service managing, maintenance scheduling, quoting, to inventory management, and all the way through to invoicing, AroFlo has got all the bases covered. As a refrigeration service company we have looked everywhere for the right program and AroFlo had delivered beyond expectation. Highly recommended.

Pros

Endless Customisation options
Excellent Customer support
Reasonably priced
Saves time
Saves money
A multitude of data stored in system and easy to access

Cons

Need task types to have default task sheet templates linked to them (Suggestion)

Jess M.
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Aroflo didn't deliver according to promises - we were mislead on credits and integration.

Reviewed on 2017/03/13

Aroflo have marketed themselves as 'integrating with Xero' (and charge a high fee to do so), however they only integrate invoices, not credits. Before we signed up, we made it very clear to Aroflo that supplier invoice/credit imports was one of our most important criteria in a workflow system, as we process a large number on a daily basis (as do many trade businesses). In June, we supplied their Sales & Development Team with samples of our import files (showing invoices & credits) which they assured us could be set up to be imported and integrated. Finally in October, after months of supplier import issues, we were told Aroflo was unable to import credits and the credits could not be integrated with Xero. Further to this, we have been told upon our cancellation, that Aroflo were aware the entire time that this was the case. We invested a large amount of time and effort in setting up the system and feel we have been very mislead. Xero is the financial heart of our business and our financial accuracy has been been impacted badly. Be wary of the smooth talking customer service team and the slick website, this is a clunky, glitchy workflow management system that does not integrate well with Xero.

Pros

Scheduling calendar is good.

Cons

Financial side is very poor, not an intuitive system to use.

Response from AroFlo

At AroFlo we consider all enhancement requests from our clients and prioritise them based on the needs of our entire user base. We increased the priority of the credit notes enhancement you requested but were unable to resolve the issue in the short timeframe your business insisted upon.

This enhancement has now been released and more information can be viewed here https://tinyurl.com/y88bv99j

Our sales team are completely transparent during software demonstrations. If specific requirements are raised by the client during the demonstration that we feel our software can¿t support, we will always address those limitations.
As we don¿t have lock-in contracts our clients can cancel at any time so it would be counterproductive to make false promises about AroFlo¿s capabilities.

Further clarification on our Xero integration and a table outlining the data we push and pull between the two systems can be viewed at http://aroflo.com/features/xero-integration/

Dan D.

Fantastic tool for managing your business!

Reviewed on 2017/09/11

I researched a number of job management software packages, trialled about half a dozen and AroFlo really came out on top for me. After migrating all of my data and using the software live for a couple of months now, I'm feeling reassured and extremely happy with the choice I made. Well worth it!

Pros

I was guided by a member of the AroFlo team to set up the software and migrate my existing data over. The process was paced to suit my needs and abilities. The software itself is very well designed with flexibility but specifically able to meet the needs of my business. They are regularly updating and improving the software. Support is very responsive and in general I've had a great experience with all of the staff I've had dealings with.

Cons

The monthly fees are a little high, making it an expensive option for a small business. Especially if you have less than 3 users.

David S.

Review of AroFlo

Reviewed on 2017/04/14

The system has been very good for our company. It has made following job much easier. The only problem we have is with the searching. It has gradually got worse over the year. Overall we like the product.

Pros

Being able to follow a job from start to finish (easily)

Cons

The searching for a customer

Ian W.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

My admin team for my small business

Reviewed on 2018/11/03

Not having to hire an admin role. I can be responsible for the management of my day, week and month.

Pros

Very easy to use.
Excellent training service.
Saved me have to employ and admin person.

Cons

Unable to easily send emails outside of AroFlo to my task.
Would like to see time conflicts without having to get out of the task and view timesheet.

Response from AroFlo

Thank you for your review, it's always great to receive feedback from our customers.
We have recently put significant resources into improving our email system within AroFlo and believe it is now much more robust. If you could report any new problems with email service in AroFlo it would be much appreciated.

Suzy R.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Aroflo's Flexibility its greatest selling point

Reviewed on 2018/11/01

But the easy of purchasing materials, and allocating costs to multiple cost centres within a project and the real-time tracking of all expenses make Aroflo a useful tool in our business that seamlessly integrates with our accounting software, providing a system of tracking and cross checking costs for our team, in the office and on site simultaneously.

Pros

The flexibility of the software to accommodate such a variety of business models and expectations, and the ability to update information as circumstances change means that costs be captured per task, per project, or per business unit, and materials amended should situations arise that require it. Invoicing can be as simple or as detailed as circumstances require, and reporting includes both standardised and custom reports.

Cons

However the reporting while comprehensive needs to be set up very particularly in the case of custom reports to ensure there are no items missed or duplicated.

Response from AroFlo

Thank you for taking the time to review our product and share the benefits you have experienced with AroFlo and your accounting integration.

Andrew C.

A Business Owneres Dream Software

Reviewed on 2020/11/16

Pros

The ease of import from drawing take off to Quote to Scheduling the job makes this the easiest software for all levels of users. It has made the tracking of our bookings easier and more reliable and the ability to store information in one place has completed the link in our job management.

Cons

The only item I would like to see improved is the transfer of inventory items between locations.

Response from AroFlo

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to review AroFlo and for your valuable feedback.

Jav G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Changed my business

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

I have now rolled this platform out in three of my businesses and definitely converted many of my trades based colleagues

Pros

Web based allowing us to access our information easily on any device. Simple to use for field users but very powerful in the office.

Cons

Rapidly growing and often new functions or interfaces are not well resolved before launching

Response from AroFlo

Thanks for your feedback Jav, we are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying AroFlo and happily converting your colleagues.

Simone B.

A League of its own in Job Management

Reviewed on 2017/04/10

Our business has been using AroFlo for 14 months and we are continually impressed with the enhancements that are being implemented or planned.
The ease of use and functionalities for both our office staff and field technicians enables our mobile business to capitalise on turning jobs around in shorter time periods from the initial log of jobs to invoicing.
The support of AroFlo staff was instrumental in the setup and training of the system and support has continued throughout our use of the system, including an informative monthly newsletter to update on installed and planned enhancements and useful tips.
After using a number of other job management systems, AroFlo stands out to be in a league of it's own and we are continually recommending the system to other trades and businesses.
We thank AroFlo for aiding our business in its success, as without the system, it would not be as well-oiled as it is today.

Pros

The whole package

Cons

You can't forward an email from the system showing it's original sent date. Currently having to take a screen shot and send from external email system

Stephen O.

Good, relaibe and stable

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

Good and easy for the tech's to use. Operates very reliably.

Pros

It is stable and they are not changing it for the sake of changing.

Cons

New PO billing is a waste of time for us and we should be able to opt out but it makes us go through this process that we don't need.

Response from AroFlo

Thank you for taking the time to review our product Stephen. We appreciate your kind feedback.

Darren G.

Aroflo is Excellent

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

I have been using Aroflo for 13 years .I can highly recommend this product to anyone . I absolutely love it . They are constantly improving it all the time. I wouldnt be where i am right now without it.

Pros

It simpliifies all processes so they simply happen behind the scenes.

Cons

I dont have anything that i dislike.

Isabelle H.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Great Package for Office and Site work

Reviewed on 2020/02/07

Time saving, central spot for all information, adaptable and adjustable.

Pros

The options of adapting it to our own requirements and the help received when setting up initially. Ongoing help is always provided in a quick time frame.

Cons

Not sure - like it all really - it works well for us

Response from AroFlo

Hi Isabelle, many thanks for taking the time to review AroFlo. We appreciate your feedback.

Felicia G.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

AroFlo gets top marks for Customer Service

Reviewed on 2017/04/10

One of our customers recommended AroFlo to us . His recommendation was based on the value for money and customer service. We have found that the customer service is excellent! All our enquires are answered without delay. This product allows us to carry out our business anywhere anytime, giving us to access customer details, drawings, schedule work and keep track of our employees and more. This is an excellent business tool that could be used by any business no matter how small or large.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

I would like the ability to modify and add to the fields that you can view in inventory and also be able to a custom field.

I would like to be able to report on custom fields on contacts. We use the contacts emails for marketing and have added a custom field for opt out for marketing that we are unable to export to excel.

We have issues when searching company names, when the names are like EL & AK we get too may results.

Brianna B.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

AroFlo Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

Pros

I like the ability to add custom fields to tasks, purchase orders, clients, and assets.

Cons

I dislike the lack of communication with other online products our business uses.

Paul T.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Fantastic tool that keeps improving

Reviewed on 2017/10/03

It has really assisted in getting everyone to follow our process and checklists. It makes it wasy to see when this has not been done enabling process review and improvement.

Pros

The support provided for this product is great. Very responsive and solves most issues over the phone. Where things are more challenging, they always get back to you with an answer. If it can't be solved then it is added to their list of program updates

Cons

It's reporting function is good, but I have found limitations in really digging deep. Would be really beneficial if it could show trends against KPI's rather than just points in time.

Peter W.
  • Industry: Information Services

User Experience

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

scheduling of field staff.
Clear visibility of tasks (Jobs) in one central repository.

Pros

Ease of Use.
Excellent Help and Support
Very intuitive and functionally rich features and good User Interface.

Cons

Need to have a native mobile app.
Certain functions need to be considered for field staff that are available in the back office but not on the Field SW.

Matthew H.

North West Heating Cooling & Refrigeration

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

Its been great very helpful people and great product

Pros

It cover such a wide range of product, people are understanding when trying to explain to me as i have never used a product like this before

Cons

That it hadn`t been introduced to me ages ago

Jake H.

Aroflo

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

More accurate quoting, real time job tracking.

Pros

The ability to work across multiple platforms to collate information and perform tasks

Cons

Very in depth, but it’s one of those things, you’ll only get out what you put in

Derek L.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Affordable Streamlining

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

Tracking, streamlined, and affordable. Thank you AroFlo!

Pros

Their Job Management software has been ideal for using and monitoring all of our guys in the field. It's been a great go to.

Cons

While we like the field mobility, the timesheets were sort of a pain in the butt to get set up. After we read their information and tutorials it made sense and is fine now.

Susan S.

Review title : 92 as tailor made software

Reviewed on 2017/04/10

Great customer service, excellent customize reports, freindy interface, cloud information storage , access information any where