Precoro Reviews

Precoro

Beautiful Procurement software for progressive companies

4.8/5 (47 reviews)
Brenda G.

Precoro is just what Orkidstudio Ltd needed!

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

Precoro has been very helpful with budget tracking; we are able to tell at any one time the status of any one budget thus make solid and on time decisions. Supplier management has also been a plus, its possible on a click of a button to tell the status of supplier accounts, even more helpful with credit accounts - reporting on aged creditors is more accurate and cash-flow projections easier to project. The 3 way document match of the PO, Goods Received Note and the Supplier Invoice has also reduced errors at the Accounts Payable desk. Paper-printing has been reduced by a huge margin, Approvals done not only promptly but accurately. It is definite we are a more efficient Supply Chain team since we logged onto Precoro! Thankyou!

Pros

Precoro offers a start to end procurement solution - its a software that manages our inventory catalogue, through which user departments would log in their purchase requests, prompt approvals online both at Purchase request and Purchase Order level, monitor budgets, and monitor receipt of goods by user departments and invoices for suppliers by the Accounts Payable department. It has a supplier management module which has proved helpful most especially with management of supplier credit accounts.

Cons

We are yet to figure out the integration of the software with Quickbooks online to ensure a seamless functionality of the software across the board for the Procurement and Finance teams.

Response from Precoro

Thank you for the review.
We're glad to know that Precoro helps you to improve your process! Should you have any questions, please contact your personal customer success manager - we're always there to help.

Yana T.

I highly recommend Precoro for its great analytics and reports

Reviewed on 2016/08/03

We use Precoro in our 4 offices to analyse all the spendings around the company. Precoro helps us to track all the spendings, beginning with office purchases and ending with Internet connection.
Each employee has his own Precoro account and they make purchase requests, that I approve and send to suppliers directly from Precoro.
The most useful feature for me as the responsible purchaser is great spend analytics and reports.

Pros

Our employees really like simple and pretty catalog of goods and services that they can request.
Analytics helps me to report CFO about our spendings any time.
I think, that the time I spend from making a request to buy and pay bills has decreased and there's a bit less chaos in making purchase request - now they use only Precoro, instead of email, paper, phone etc.

Natale R.

your best colleague in the purchasing office.

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

Working in hotels often the buying process is very complex. With the last time we have the opportunity to simplify many things. In addition, the relationship with suppliers is also different. Now it's all much more transparent

Pros

With Precoro all the departments of our Hotel have the ability to make orders quickly and using only one portal

Cons

We've put a lot of articles in front of us.
Perhaps the search for products for purchase requisitions should be improved

Response from Precoro

Thank you for the review.

Dmytro U.

In Shypshyna we use Precoro to give access to internal customers in regions

Reviewed on 2016/08/30

We have 28 regions representatives and 19 office employees working in Precoro. All the representatives sell tires and autobatteries. When they need any of this, they use catalog of Shypshyna's products to request them from warehouse (office employees). There is approval routing of 3 employees.

Pros

Workflow is adjusted. Precoro has friendly UI and our internal representatives easily use it to process purchase requests and make POs from them. Interactive catalog is great, also we can upload report with costcenters into our ERP

Cons

We're waiting for the integration with our warehouse tool to automate all process.

Olga B.

Gratitude for the effective collaboration

Reviewed on 2016/08/23

We use this software for order office materials and other services daily and have a lot of advantages. The most important is that we can control the orders of our employees and limit the budget.

Pros

1. Easy use. 2. Quick order of goods and services. 3. Client support. 4. Opportunity to compare prices from different suppliers. 5. Budget control. 6. Reporting on the orders.

Cons

N/A

Response from Precoro

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your review!

David S.

Precoro review

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

Our overall experience is very good. The software is user friendly, easy to use with very good support.

Pros

The customer support is brilliant and very quick in solution.

Cons

Unfortunately it is not possible to disable unused items in counters. But I believe, this will be solved soon.

Response from Precoro

Thank you for the review.

Zoriana U.

Great purchasing tool, really easy in use

Reviewed on 2016/08/07

We use Precoro every day to create POs and send them directly to suppliers.
The best feature for us is allocation of purchases on cost centers.
I really like friendly interface, the product is easy to setup and configure.
Also we integrated Precoro with our ERP SAP and Microsoft Dynamics to get all spending data in one place.

Pros

In Precoro I like easy creating Purchase Request and Purchase Order;
Purchase cost centers autoallocation;
Creating reports, that we can easily import in our ERP to track spendings

Cons

I can't import images in my suppliers' catalog, I can only add them one by one

Lei D.

Precoro Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

All in all, the system is helpful. 8/10 since it is not yet integrated with our accounting system.

Pros

It makes all the company requests easier.

Cons

Some of the features do not work properly. Especially the reports.

Response from Precoro

Thank you for the review.

Marybeth F.

Wonderful replace for some of the popular but hulking programs

Reviewed on 2016/11/28

Our small business besided to try some new software and we are completely satisfied with this new and easy product. It is easier to use for any unexperienced user and works nimble. Thanks to Precoro clouds it became more handy to connect data with our branches and partners.

Pros

Easy, fast and cloudy database

Cons

It is not very popular yet and sometime it takes time to connet with those. who use C1

I've been using Precoro for several months. The software meets my expectations - improves my work.

Reviewed on 2018/06/19

With Precoro, I save time. This software streamlines my work. In the past, I devoted more time to tasks that I now realize faster.

Pros

Precoro is great. For me, the best thing is that this software is easy to use, reduces working time and helps me do time-consuming tasks.

Cons

As a software user - I have no objections.
As an employee of the purchasing department - the solution could cost less.

Response from Precoro

Thank you for the review.
We're glad to know that Precoro helps you to improve your process!

Anna Z.

Much more efficient procurement with Precoro

Reviewed on 2016/08/09

Very easy to make repeatable purchases and create customizable reports, that we import to SAP. Also we use contract management with prepayment suppliers.

Pros

Supplier management+contract management, procurement centralization and reports to our erp

Cons

it took two month to connect all the stores

Kate R.

approval routing tool for internal and external workflow

Reviewed on 2016/08/26

we really use Precoro to get requests from our b2b clients and get them through our internal approval process, processing invoices and approving them in Precoro

Pros

catalog, that our b2b clients use to choose appropriate gift card;
flexible approval routing;
low cost;
fast set up

Cons

N/A

Anastasia K.

How I level up my business

Reviewed on 2016/11/10

Before work prosses in my company looked like a chaos. There were a lot unrecorded expenses, backlogs and so on. But soft ware Precoro gave me decision of all my problems. Now my bussines is just please beause and click on the one buttom and see all nessesary information on my sreen. Moreover due to Precoro I have a lot of free time now.

Pros

simple cost accounting process

Cons

some functions are overabundant

Bachir S.

Best Plug-In Procurement SAAS Solution Out There!

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Pros

Precoro is easy to implement, user friendly with the more than basic features to help running the business.

Cons

The ability to support complex group structure and approval matrix

Response from Precoro

Thank you for the review.

Lilah E.

6 months of successful using

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

Time savings, remote access, visibility of company's spending.

Pros

I use Precoro with my two subordinates. Functionality feeds all our needs.
Remote access possibility is handy, I always go to business trips and can approve all in my smartphone.

Cons

It was complicated a bit to move from habitual Excel, but we've done it with customer support manager.

Michael P.

Saves Time and Money

Reviewed on 2017/03/03

The main reason why I use Precoro is to combine all the suppliers' catalogs in one. Precoro professionally does the following job. In addition, it is relatively cheap and very easy in use. Buy it try it.

Pros

Price

Liza I.

Nice and easy tool

Reviewed on 2016/08/11

I make all the office supplies purchasing throw Precoro about two years, it's pretty easy to setup and use.

Pros

catalog, easy vendor management

Kapil S.

Best Procure to Pay solution in the market with this cost

Reviewed on 2018/08/28

Overall, it is very nice and handy tool.

Pros

1. Price
2. Configuration feasibility
3. Workflow management
4. User level access and configuration is simply superb, for sure you will not get this feature with this amount.

Cons

1. PR/PO approval should be more configurable, currently it is based on the price, should also be based on the type, dimension of the product as well.
2. Budgeting should also be possible to the location level.

Response from Precoro

Kapil, thank you very much for the review!
Our budgeting module does work on the location level in fact.
Our Customer Success Team will help you to set up the budgets according to your company's needs!

Valentin N.

Multilevel approval helps us to manage procurementmore efficient and communicate inside company

Reviewed on 2016/09/30

Our favorite feature is getting reports with auto allocated cost-centers and import them in our ERP, because it saves a lot of time for us. It would be great if we could integrate it with our warehouse.

Marina K.

precoro spend management review by intego

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2016/08/11

we maintained purchase request and approval process through precoro. we exit using excel and email to get requests from employees. now we can get reports with all the cost centers any time, not post-factum, so I create reports to ceo in seconds

Pros

cost-center autoallocation, streamlined purchase request and approvement process

Cons

none

Response from Precoro

Thanks for your response, Marina!

Taisiya I.

The best program to manage the company's budget

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

This software has been used for several months. The software interface is very comfortable to use and well thought out by developers Controlling expenditures has become much more easier. Such operations take up a minimum amount of time. Most of the paperwork turned into electronic form. The program has a good function of comparing prices from different suppliers. This skill simplifies the ordering process. Many thanks to customer support. Precoro team respond to all questions very quickly.

Pros

ease of use, good customer support

Iva K.

Review of Precoro by Redwerk

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2016/08/25

Comfortable and easy to use tool to purchase all the office stuff, manage rent spendings and review analytics by period.

Pros

PO processing speed

Cons

It's enough hard to interact with suppliers throw Precoro - they haven't got an account to manage my orders

Andrea L.

Functional but still in development

Reviewed on 2018/10/25

It has helped us to gather all the purchase info in one place, king the process more transparent and accurate.

Pros

Customer service and flexibility to adapt to our current operations.

Cons

Some features are still on development and sometimes it crashes

Response from Precoro

Thank you for the review.

Viktoria B.

Great procurement suite that we use each day. It also allows us to control all the spendings and sen

Reviewed on 2016/08/04

It was enough easy and quickly to setup. Our most valuable functions are approval workflow and vendor consolidation, cause now I work with vendors form only one resource and I don't use excel or skype to manage requests.

Pros

approval workflow; budget limits; pretty good catalogue

Cons

no connection to payment software

John S.

Time-tested software

Reviewed on 2017/02/16

Acquiring Precoro is probably the best decision I have done to my business, starting from its emergence. The fact that I can use it with any internet-connected device makes Precoro indispensable product. Being a small-business owner, is easily can log onto the software from any place with Internet access and hence be in constant touch with the latest data available in my company's storage.

Pros

availability, ease of access

Response from Precoro

Thank you very much for your comment.