Showing 14 reviews of 7

Covercy

International bank transfer platform for SMBs

Showing 14 reviews of 7
Tal P.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

It was relatively easy and fast

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

It is relatively Low fees and the transfer is being handled quickly.
It was easy to use and I could upload scanned documents.

Cons

It is working well from computer not fully compatible with mobile phones.
Should consider having an app for mobile

Response from Covercy

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Jill M.

Covercy has caused us to waste an unbelievable amount of time and money while we tried to...

Reviewed on 2017/08/07

For a short time, we were able to make international transfers at a discounted rate.

Pros

Covercy is pretty easy to use, as far as the transferring process is concerned. The steps and interface are pretty clear.

Cons

We were using Covercy for a few months and enjoying their service. We then switched office managers, so we contacted them, as we were supposed to, to update contact/user information. They then proceeded to start a process with us where they asked for documents saying it was required for legal purposes, even though we had already used their service for months. They never stated CLEARLY which documents were needed, but every time we would submit documents (confidential company information) they would take an unacceptably long time to review and then tell us it was the wrong document, and request something else. Finally, when I was sure we had sent in the right document, after disrupting shareholders, accountants, etc, THEY CLOSED OUR ACCOUNT OUT OF NOWHERE, SAYING BECAUSE OF A STRATEGIC DECISION ON THEIR PART THEY NO LONGER OFFER COMPANIES LIKE OURS SERVICE, AND WE ARE PERMANENTLY LOCKED OUT OF OUR ACCOUNT! Covercy has caused us to waste an unbelievable amount of time and money while we tried to cooperate with their requests and ultimately left us without this service in the middle of our payment cycle.

My choice for international money transfers

Reviewed on 2018/05/18

Pros

Very easy to learn and use. The initial onboarding is a bit of a hassle since you need to supply some documentation, but of course thats a given.

Cons

Would be good to have real time comparison of the tariff. Also video identification would be good as well.

Response from Covercy

Thank you for your kind review!

Amit S.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

It was really simple and easy like just the commercial promised

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Simple and easy , did what promised and as promised - which is rare these days :)

Pros

It works - and delivered on time - with good conversation rates. overall had a great experience got notification emails throughout the process .

Cons

I think the process itself was a bit tricky to understand - sending money back and forth not directly from one place to another, but after a first successful run I'll use it again for sure

Response from Covercy

Thank you so much Amit for your kind review!

Avraham G.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

A very good experience and low commission (comparing to a bank and other service providers)

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

I liked the phone call from the representative to let me know that there were several transactions like mine with booking.com that were a scam and he asked me if I'm sure I want do it. I felt my money security was his first choice and not the company commission. BIG LIKE!!!

Cons

I hated it that there was (or at least not visible enough) no list of documents I will need to fill\send in the first page of the software. I started filling the forms several times and stopped because in the next screen I needed a document I did not currently had.

Response from Covercy

Thank you Avraham for such a kind review.
Your notes will be studied and considered.

Avigail G.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

I transferred money to fund my own investment account. had a good overall experience

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

Pros

I like the fact than the prices are well transparent, and before you start a transaction you're well aware of all the underling fees and you know exactly how much you'll send/receive .

Cons

Costumer service was fair, but could improve - when I been asked to reopen a transaction for technical reasons, I had to argue with them in order to get the promised convert rate.

Response from Covercy

Thank you Avigail for your feedback!

Nisha D.

Superb Service!

Reviewed on 2016/12/12

Covercy's platform to transfer money was easy and efficient. I had no problems setting myself up and there online support was able to answer any questions I had very quickly.

Pros

Fast

Cons

N/A