ReferenceEdge Reviews

ReferenceEdge

Cloud-based customer reference management platform

4.3/5 (3 reviews)
Lindsay M.

ReferenceEdge Has Streamlined Our Reference Process

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

The number of requests our sales team was asking to fulfill was faster than one person could handle, especially with so many new reps and 2-3 references per request. It also didn't make sense for the customer success managers to not have a say in approving or denying the requests. We were able to make all of these process changes, as well as define the process, in the system. I also think the system was a very reasonable cost. If you're a growing company that relies heavily on customer references, get this product!

Pros

ReferenceEdge has helped automate our reference process. As a fast-growing B2B consulting firm that relies heavily on references from happy customers, our reference requests for proposals and calls were getting out of hand. This was no longer something that one person on the marketing team could help manage- we needed the client partners (who know their customers best anyway) to approve/deny requests and have all sales requests logged in the system to give increased visibility.

Cons

So far, I haven't experienced any issues with the system. Our account manager has been amazing to work with and has answered every question we had. The only thing is that ReferenceEdge is not a very attractive module within SalesForce, but it does the job and that's really all we need.

Jessica N.

This was the first customer reference tool I used, and it helped me do my job better.

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Centralized location to input customer data and notes, and helped me better communicate references to parties in need.

Pros

It enabled me to have all my references and associated information in one place, for anyone to access in a straightforward manner.

Cons

There were a couple of unique, customized features I needed, and as will most tools, these features were not available. However, the POR team was great in helping me figure out solutions to have success.

Native, but limited

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/13

Pros

Reference management is definitely a niche market, with few options for great software to manage a program. ReferenceEdge is one of the available apps.
It is SFDC native, which helped our Sales Opps buy into its use.

Cons

overall it's features and functionality seem limited in comparison to some of the competitors (of which there are very few).
Lacks some of the sales enablement capabilities of the competition.

5.0/10