YUNO Reviews

YUNO

Automated web data extraction tool for various industries

4.3/5 (7 reviews)
Sagar H.

Great Product for the web data extraction

Reviewed on 2016/12/19

I used YUNO for tracking various Android devices in the market, wherein I was tracking multiple websites for a research work for the upcoming Artificial intelligence features for the new product based out of Android. It helped me get relevant data easily to my email inbox on a regular schedule. I recommend Yuno to people who want to get data for your needs. This is the best product in the market.

Response from YunoWorld Technologies

Thanks for the review. We strive to make it useful to the end user

Mohan K.

VERY GOOD PRODUCT FOR AUTOMATED DATA SCRAPING FROM MULTIPLE WEBSITES

Reviewed on 2016/12/20

Right from the start, our experience with YUNO has been very good. The support team have been very intuitive in understanding our requirements and the their support is highly commendable .
The user interface of the product is simple and it did not take us much time to get used to. Google Chrome extension is a thoughtful addition. I highly recommend YUNO.

Response from YunoWorld Technologies

Thanks for the review.We strive to make YUNO better for the end user

Praveen S.

YUNO product for web data extraction

Reviewed on 2016/12/15

I used YUNO for a data scraping need, wherein I was tracking multiple websites for a research work. It helped me get relevant data easily to my email inbox on a regular schedule.

Response from YunoWorld Technologies

Thanks for the review.

Anup M.

Used this tool for Market Research

Reviewed on 2016/12/16

The tool is quite easy to use to scrape websites and get all relevant data in a structured format. Should be expanded to Analysis/Summarization of extracted data.

Pros

Ease of use. Structured approach.

Cons

Lack of many uses cases.

Response from YunoWorld Technologies

Thanks for the review Anup

7.0/10
Giridhar H.

YUNO product for web data extraction

Reviewed on 2016/12/19

For company profiles data extraction and tracking updates I used YUNO. It was a good experience getting consolidated data in my email inbox.

Sajeev M.

Review product Yuno

Reviewed on 2016/12/01

Looks good. Implements latest web technologies and does basic web extraction of text and images. Agent scheduling looks goos too.

Shashidhar B.

A very handy tool for web data extraction

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2016/12/01

We were working on a client project to build their SaaS product and launch it. The project demanded lots of data extraction from Web and consolidate the findings to measure certain project parameters. YunoWorldtech helped us.

Pros

Easy user navigation that a non-techie could handle most of the tasks.

Cons

The product integration with other software is missing