Convertize

Kayla R.
  • Industry: Design

Great experience

Reviewed on 2018/07/28

Pros

At Convertize you can have a lot of expert chances. The Marketing and Optimization sectors are continuously developing and designers require to continuously develop and enhance services in order to please organisation requirements.

Cons

It might be much better to share more about the work and tasks going on in other departments, however as we are all extremely hectic, it's not that simple

Allen M.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Useful AB testing product

Reviewed on 2020/02/22

useful tool to ab test without needing IT know-how

Pros

Clear process to setup AB tests to trial out variations of marketing copy, landing page design, etc drive the most conversions

Cons

Expect to experience user interface/user experience issues while this product is quite new and tends to be a little buggy

Response from Convertize

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are glad to hear you like the clear set-up - We built Convertize to make it easy for anyone to optimize their website. Our team also recently upgraded our analytics interface for a smooth experience using the app!

Tobias O.

Find ROI Faster.

Reviewed on 2017/08/18

Pros

This is a must have tool for modern performance marketing. I use A LOT of tools and this one rounds it all up within a simple and straight forward interface using only one line of code on the actual site.

You can be creative and think about some split testing ideas, if you have one, BOOM it´s done, setup is simple and you can easily manage all changes and track all conversion goals in no time

Response from Convertize

Thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us - and for recommending Convertize! We worked hard to create a clear, user-friendly interface and 5-minute set-up. We are glad to hear you like it!

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great and Easy to use interface

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Pros

The software guides you from the beginning with questions that will help with optimization. The visual editor is advance and is packed with 200+ persuasion principles to find the right solution.

Cons

Theres also a few bugs but their customer service is pretty responsive.

Response from Convertize

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! It's good to hear that you appreciate our persuasion principles and guidance with finding the right things to optimize, in addition to our easy to use a/b testing. As always, our customer support team is happy to help whenever you need assistance!

Eric V.

Quick to launch, easy A/B testing!

Reviewed on 2021/02/23

Overall, it has been very easy to use so far and their customer support is superb. They answer questions through their integrated chat almost immediately. I would definitely recommend.

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up tests. The on page editing to create variants is very well done and makes it easy to spin up tests. The custom javascript goals to track were also easy to set up for our use case.

Cons

There are features I'd like to see expanded, like their geolocation plugin showing city AND state. I'd also like to see a way to be able to use custom javascript goals across multiple tests at once.

Response from Convertize

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback, Eric! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the ease of use, and that Convertize is working well for you as alternative to Google Optimize and you internal product for A/B testing.

I an happy to tell you that we have implemented your suggestion for the JavaScript goals: you can now use the same JS goal across multiple running experiments.

We will be sure to update you if we implement a geolocation option for city+state in the future!

As always, don't hesitate to get in touch via our live support chat when you need us!

• Industry: Music

A great low cost alternative to the big boys of CRO

Reviewed on 2020/12/08

The support has been great and we are getting great results, it has just been a learning experience finding workarounds for features not as readily available as in other tools?

Pros

Much lower cost than the likes of Optimizely and VWO. Also very easy to use.

Cons

I was previously a long-time user of VWO. Convertize is a good tool but lacking many advanced features including any kind of insights.

Response from Convertize

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear you're finding Convertize an affordable VWO alternative - we built our platform to make the core features of those big A/B testing tools (Optimizely, VWO etc.) available to more businesses. We're also glad that you like our support - always happy to help!

A/B testing with outstanding ease and UX

Reviewed on 2020/11/07

Pros

The big strength of Convertize for me is how intuitive it is to use. It is actually fun to build A/B tests and understand the results. For inspiration on concrete tests, they offer concrete suggestions based on proven tactics and research - that educates our approach quite a lot.

Cons

As Convertize is rather new to the market, there are some bugs here and there. Nothing major yet though.

Response from Convertize

Thank you for sharing such positive feedback! It's great to know that you find our UI so intuitive, and we're excited to hear that you're having fun creating A/B tests. Thank you also for letting us know that our built-in tactics are helping you. We added them to make it easy for anyone to optimize their website in an effective way and create better A/B tests. If you need help at any point, don't hesitate to ask a question in our live support chat - always happy to assist!

Shamshard A.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

A product worth reviewing!

Reviewed on 2021/03/08

I was looking for some what of a click funnels alternative and landing on convertize.com was the best day of my life.

Pros

The ease of use is on another level.

Cons

Could use a bit more analytics features.

Response from Convertize

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are excited to hear you like the ease of use - we built Convertize to make it possible for anyone to do A/B testing. We would love to hear your suggestions for more analytics features! Feel free to get in touch with us in our support chat at any time!

Thomas G.

Finally an optimisation solution that tells you what and how to optimize and test

Reviewed on 2016/12/12

It's good to see a fresh approach to optimisation.

If you
- have recognised that optimisation comes BEFORE traffic acquisition,
- have a blog, an ecommerce, a subscription site or a lead generation site,
- have some experience or little to none experience with conversion optimisation and persuasion science,

then Scenario is most probably the right solution for you.

The Pros:

- Scenario is packed with plenty (more than 150) of very concrete persuasion principles and neuromarketing tactics based on scientific research and previous testing. Based on your specific context, the solution will suggest optimisation approaches most likely to achieve the best possible results for you.

- Almost as easy to use as an iphone:
The solution is very intuitive and guides you based on some key questions you are asked in the beginning (about some data required for optimisation) and/or the data (analysed by Scenario) from your Google Analytics (Scenario connects seamlessly with Analytics) through the entire optimisation process.
-> No more guesswork

- The visual editor is just amazing.

- Except for placing one line of code on your website, you can do everything without a web developer or IT support.

- Even the entry package (currently 39') offers FINALLY enough visitors (50 000) to be statistically relevant (statistical power and significance) in the majority of situations.
You have either to pay a multiple of this with other solutions (currently 199' with AB Tasty) or you get a ridiculous 10 000 visitors (VWO) which means you need to get a conversion uplift of 30% in order to have a statistically relevant results...
If you achieve this on a regular basis, talk to me and I will have business for you :).

- What I liked is that even if you do not have enough traffic for statistically relevant testing, you still can optimise your site.

The Cons:

- Most other testing solutions offer more features, but ... do you really need them? Except for very large corporate accounts which are probably looking into solutions as Optimizely, Scenario offers all the essentials for AB testing you need.

- There are currently still some minor glitches (as the solution is quite new), but they are very reactive and have implemented already a lot of fixes.

Response from Convertize

Many thanks for taking the time to leave such elaborate positive feedback!

Convertize is designed by experts in marketing psychology and we're happy to hear you like our persuasion tactics that are both concrete and based on scientific research. Convertize suggests implementation of those tactics that suit your website.

It's also good to hear that you like the intuitive interface and visual editor. Convertize is for anyone, no matter how much or little experience you have with neuromarketing, optimization or coding.

We listen to our users and their suggestions for improvement are of invaluable importance to us. Please keep sharing them!

Deborah O.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2021/01/25

Pros

Convertize offers an excellent product and very thorough, well-researched content to help marketers make informed optimization decisions.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. Everything seems well thought-out.

Response from Convertize

Thank you for your great review, Deborah! We are glad that you like Convertize, and are excited to hear that our content is helping you optimize your website. We put a lot our effort in sharing our expertise in our blog and your recognition means a lot!

Much easier to get my conversions going

Reviewed on 2017/01/04

After struggling with getting conversions for quite some time, I found scenario.
With the tool alone, I was able to start understanding what people are doing on my site a little better and I managed to get some improvements in conversions.
Then I talked to the support team. Their professional expertise and insight really helped kick the conversions to a higher gear and made it so much easier to get people right through my signup process.

Pros

Easy to use.
Great support team.
Decent pricing range for my small company.

Cons

Convincing my developers to update the sites to include the pixel.

Response from Convertize

Thank you for leaving such a great review. We are glad to hear Convertize has been of so much help in gaining insights in your visitors' behaviour. One of our main objectives is making the great benefits of a/b testing available for any business, of any size. Thank you also for your special thanks to the support team. We passed on the compliment to them and they are very happy to have been of help!

Reza Z.

Convertize Application Review

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

Pros

Easy to use since the function is very minimalist

Cons

The function is very minimalis, even we cannot download our result. and if there is any cases or example for one of the ecommerce i think its the best to put in the application. so user can see if they do some method in convertize, what kind of effect (plus or minus) that will they get for their eccomerce

Response from Convertize

Thank you for reviewing our app. We are glad that you find it easy to use. Minimalist is indeed the way we designed Convertize, to make A/B testing accessible and affordable for anyone.

You can easily track your results within the app, no need to export any data. I can recommend creating goals for your experiments, as the goals are what the app uses to track conversions.

I also invite you to check the in-app Library that contains optimization tactics for each industry.

And of course, you can always reach out to us using the online Chat, directly in the app.

Łukasz W.
  • Industry: Sports

Useful and easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/11/07

Pros

- Convertize is easy to use, everything is clear there even if you're not experienced in marketing and using tools
- You can find lots of tips which can make your bussines growing faster than before
- Even free package gives me exactly what I need. A/B testing for begginers is something what I was looking for. Convertize will help me to grow my bussines and for sure if I grow, I'll have money to buy another plan. Just amazing.
- contact is very friendly

Response from Convertize

Thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us! We built Convertize to make a/b testing available for any business - of any size and with any level of experience with a/b testing. We are glad that you like the ease of use and that we help you grow your business!