AMO Reviews

AMO

Centralized membership management and content creation tools

4.7/5 (7 reviews)

Great Overall AMS

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

Pros

I love that this software is so very easy to use. All of their modules are updated regularly.

Cons

The website module is a bit standard and looks like a template in format.

Jean T.

Great Association Management Software!

Reviewed on 2017/01/09

First and foremost the support team at AMO is fantastic and response time to questions is both prompt and thorough. The AMO software is user-friendly, easy to learn, and can essentially be used out of the box. The software is robust and has a lot of features including custom fields for tracking information specific to your organization. AMO does a great job of keeping the functionality up-to-date while pushing out updates at an appropriate pace.

Georgia K.

Time Saver

Reviewed on 2017/11/07
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

There are a mind boggling amount of dental software companies. Being able to filter to our office needs saved many hours of investigation time.

Cons

Only bummer is that it cant make the decision for us, however a choice of 5 made the process much easier!

Laura Q.

AMO for Associations

Reviewed on 2014/01/29

AMO provided my not-for-profit organization an easy to use database and website...sort of an all-in-one system. I am able to handle the administrative duties of the website myself. If I do have questions, which is very rare because my system is so user friendly, I always get a quick response.

AMO spends time designing your website to fit your individual/personal/business needs. My needs included an e-news feature which allowed me to eliminate working with a seperate company. AMO doesn't just design and sell a "cookie cutter" product.

Dennis K.

The Right Solution & Service

Reviewed on 2013/09/18

Association Management Online is proving an ideal member information and event management solution for our association clients. Cloud hosting is convenient and secure. Implementation has been an easy process. And best of all, customer service and attention to detail have been wonderful.

Lisa B.

Review of AMO for my associations

Reviewed on 2014/12/16
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I like the responsiveness and helpfulness of staff .

Cons

It is a great product for my needs. They have helped with new additions I feel I need.

Rajiv M.

AMO works well when targetted at the right audience

Reviewed on 2015/02/25
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

AMO works well when used in right environment. The vendor is responsive for the needs of the organisation.

Cons

It is difficult to re-engineer on its own, and outside support is required for any changes or customisation.

4.0/10