MyTaskHelper

Relational online database & web-form builder

Campbell H.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

The application pleases with its cheapness and functionality

Reviewed on 2018/08/04

Pros

We have a very large company with a staff of more than 1000 people. Naturally, each employee has a separate file with personal and other information. Of course, there are specially designed programs for storing such data, but I'm happy to use MyTaskHelper. In this system, I successfully created and configured a database of our employees, in which there are tables with different types of links. This allows me and my colleagues who have access to information to quickly find all the necessary data, create reports on them, generate maps, make mailings. For example, we easily create a mailing list for any events, holidays, weekends, conferences, etc. Another positive aspect in all this is the cost of the application - the tariff plans include even the possibility of free use of the service provided that you do not have much data. But even for our large data we pay relatively little.

Cons

I personally found it difficult to create and customize some complex projects, but there were workarounds suggested by technical support specialists, especially this claim concerns the links between forms.

Eugene O.

This is probably the most versatile system

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

Pros

I am a MyTaskHelper client for about 3 years, but I can say that I have tried and tested the competitors of this system. So I want to say that working in MTH, it's hard to come up with a function that is not there. But even if you succeed, the developer team will ask you to add a task to their forum and sooner or later the function will be implemented. I like the MyTaskHelper that all features are very flexible, that is, if I need to organize, for example, an e-mail newsletter, then I can easily customize the template according to my requirements (this applies to both design and possible functions). In general, guys, thank you for your work!

Cons

It would be desirable that the software product be shipped "in a box" and it could be installed on your working computer. I need this opportunity so that I can independently store and monitor the data of our company.

Erik L.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

I would like to recommend this service to our employees and colleagues

Reviewed on 2018/08/03

Pros

I am the executive director of a large IT company. And although we could develop our own form and database designer, we decided to use MyTaskHelper for our own internal purposes and are very satisfied with our solution. The fact is that all the data added through their servers are stored in the cloud, their servers give a short response time, and all modules work without fail.

Cons

Now MyTaskHelper works as a SaaS application, but we discussed several times with the MyTaskHelper manual the possibility of creating a version of the product that could be installed directly on any device and work with data offline, and then, possibly, synchronize them with the servers. But so far this idea has not been realized.

Volovumur M.
  • Industry: Sports
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

This is actually a very cool product!

Reviewed on 2018/11/22

Pros

Imagine, I have no education in the field of IT-technologies, I am an athlete and I work as a trainer and I was able to quickly and without problems deal with the key functions of QuintaDB. It’s just fantastic, since I can now create web forms for my test site, generate surveys for my clients, send them on holidays. And I also built on the basis of the addresses of our clients a map, on which it is clear in which area the next club is best to open, and the management appreciated this and gave me an award.

Cons

It is a pity that there is no full-fledged mobile application. For example, I can issue tasks to my clients and having a few minutes of free time I have the opportunity to work from a mobile phone. But in the current situation it is difficult.

Veronika M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

I really like the service

Reviewed on 2019/01/14

Pros

At first it seemed to me that working in QuintaDB is difficult, because the service has a huge number of functions. But after 2-3 days I realized that the system was thought out very well inside, all the modules are organically interconnected, and I can create a web form or even a whole database in half an hour or an hour!

Cons

I am a little worried that intruders can get access to our data (all information is not stored on our computers, but on remote servers), but there is no solution yet, we have to be content with what the company offers.

Catalina D.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Without QuintaDB I can’t imagine my work

Reviewed on 2018/11/23

Pros

To organize the work of the technical support service, we use specialized services, but we duplicate all the key information in QuintaDB. This allows us to easily generate reports, build graphs and understand in which direction to develop. Work in QuintaDB is organized correctly, to navigate the interface is simple and easy.

Cons

Technical support for a long time could not fix a simple in my opinion error that occurred when editing the “Date” field. Thank God, by common efforts, the bug was fixed.

Amy R.

I like QuintaDB, but the service has shortcomings

Reviewed on 2018/11/17

Pros

At first, I was delighted that you can use this number of functions almost free of charge. Judge for yourself, because in QuintaDB there is a form designer, and the ability to create databases and generate reports based on them. In addition, I easily and easily create Google maps and spreadsheets with diagrams that I often need when writing reports and presentations.

Cons

When I was subscribed to a free tariff in QuintaDB, it turned out that asking questions and communicating with the technical support team is possible only by e-mail, which is very long, inconvenient and unprofessional in my opinion.

Karen G.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

It helps to solve complex marketing tasks

Reviewed on 2018/12/26

Pros

Of course, I often use profile software to solve my narrowly specialized tasks, but QuintaDB still helps to solve some points where it is needed, for example, visualization of large amounts of data. For example, in the system I generate Google maps, which show the distribution of our clients by region of the country or part of the world. It helps me plan advertising strategies that depend on the degree of awareness of our third-party products. In short, I highly recommend the system, it needs to be tried, and only then can you figure out what tasks it will help you solve in the future.

Cons

I do not like the design of the system, especially its interior. It looks somehow outdated, although it is, of course, an amateur.

Nikolay K.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

MyTaskHelper is a great helper for IT business. Thanks to the creators!

Reviewed on 2018/08/05

Pros

I work as a manager in a large company, and we use MTH at full capacity. I will not hide it, a few years ago, when our guys found a service, they created with it only the simplest web forms and stored information in a tabular form. Now we build diagrams and use formulas, use notifications for clients and employees, configure access rights and create client portals, and also regularly back up information. As you can see, the functional is so vast that you can write and write about it. In general, I recommend trying this service and making sure I'm right.

Cons

My guys complain that in MyTaskHelper there is no way to send mailings to instant messengers, for example, in Viber or Telegram. This is a very important function in 2018 and I hope that it will be implemented.

Daria P.

I do not understand the excitement around this service

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

Pros

I have been using QuintaDB for about 5 years (at first it was called differently), so I can safely talk about it. If you read the title you expect me to scold the program, you are mistaken. Let me just say that this is just a fairly handy designer of web forms with some advanced functionality. Yes, everything works smoothly for them, requests are processed without bugs, the system crashes very rarely, but now there are a lot of similar analogues on the Internet.

Cons

I would like all confidential information of our company to be stored on our servers and for the safety of the data were answered by our specialists, who gave a non-disclosure subscription secret. But the system does not provide such an option and we have to take risks.

Daria T.

No worse than professional software!

Reviewed on 2019/01/13

Pros

Our marketing team is happy to use the opportunities provided by QuintaDB. At the same time, different specialists use completely different functions and this is surprising. For example, I use the service as a database management system. Others build charts and Google maps here, and still others build mailings and store tickets with user requests. And all this functionality is organically connected with each other, and the system has a pleasant and convenient interface for comfortable work.

Cons

When I work on the design of tables and web forms, I do not have enough opportunities to format them, and it would be even better if the developers expanded the base of ready-made templates.

Adam S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

With QuintaDB, we have everything under control

Reviewed on 2018/10/21

Pros

This service helps us to keep all contacts of clients and their references. If earlier our managers could accidentally lose data, now everything is under control. In the process of work, I personally made a database in which there are several interconnected tables, where our employees add all the information. Further, from these tables, we easily generate reports according to different criteria and use them for our own purposes, for example, we send out for holidays or other dates.

Cons

The following problem is visible in a large and wide table. It is impossible, using the top scroll, scroll to the right and see all the columns. With the bottom scrolling, everything is fine.

Lars K.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Convenient service for creating and storing information about customers

Reviewed on 2018/08/04

Pros

With the help of the MyTaskHelper service, our company has a client card file, in other words, a customer base. We deliberately chose not specialized CRM for this purpose and did not create any kind of service, because in MTH if all the functions we needed. For example, our customer service managers have access to information, can analyze it and edit it. In addition, the service is perfectly organized the ability to create e-mail and sms-distributions - for this if a special separate functionality with the ability to create templates, plan deferred mailings, etc.

Cons

Developers give access to the mobile version of MyTaskHelper, but the fact is that in this case the application looks unfinished and often in the process of exploitation bugs arise. Therefore, I use the usual version of the site on mobile devices, which is not very convenient.

Rick D.

It helps to clearly divide responsibilities among employees

Reviewed on 2017/02/08

In my company employs several dozen employees and they all have access to the database in which all information is stored. MyTaskHelper service is convenient because each user added to the command, the administrator can specify the rights (for example, read and write, read only, read, write, and edit). This approach allows you to save resources and at the same time involve the duties of all employees.

Response from MyTaskHelper

Thanks, Rick!

Roman K.

The program helps to save on programmers

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

Cost savings, ease of use, nice interface.

Pros

In our small company, we try to save every penny, so an important criterion when choosing a service for us, apart from functionality, was its cost. So I’ll say that everything suits me in this software, starting from the simplicity of mastering the service, with simply immense functionality and very pleasant prices.

Cons

In order to deal with the functionality, it took me more than one day, but now we can safely save on the services of programmers, because many modules, which we then integrate into sites, can be done directly in the service.

Kir L.

An interesting service that helps business

Reviewed on 2017/03/22

I've been doing business on the network for more than 8 years, but if you had to customize everything with your own hands (learn the basics of HTML, web programming), then with the advent of MyTaskHelper, my life has become much simpler. Yes, MTH allows you to automate many processes and solve problems without knowing the programming languages.

Thomas A.
  • Industry: Computer Games
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

A decent option for creating separate site nodes

Reviewed on 2018/12/21

Pros

In practice, I realized that it is not necessary to hire a programmer or use professional software to complete each individual task. I would say in secret that in QuintaDB I do dynamic forms, forms that are closed when adding a predetermined number of entries, etc. Especially I want to note the presence of client portals, thanks to which our clients are aware of how their projects are moving forward.

Cons

On my tariff plan, I do not have some resources that I would like to buy separately, but, unfortunately, you can only buy some options.

Lila K.

With MTH, you will not need programming knowledge

Reviewed on 2017/03/29

Becoming a client of the MyTaskHelper service, you will understand that with his help you will save a lot of money and time. And this is really true, because you can create web forms, databases and other modules without the knowledge of programming languages, without which the functioning of websites is impossible. It's really cool!

Anastasiya F.

Some accounting tasks in QuintaDB are easier to solve than in specialized services!

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

Pros

Imagine that some accounting tasks in QuintaDB are solved much easier than in specialized services. This is especially true of interconnected forms. In addition, our programmers successfully use the service API in order to integrate it with other programs.

Cons

I had one unpleasant problem: when I put a tick in front of the “one entry - on one page” option, then when exporting to a PDF file, I didn’t get what I was counting on. We struggled for a long time with the technical support service, but still they were able to solve this difficulty.

Alexandre T.
  • Industry: Computer Games
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

I can not imagine my advertising campaign without Quinta!

Reviewed on 2019/01/13

Pros

QuintaDB has become a great helper for me in the process of organizing advertising campaigns related to the computer games that we promote and create. So, here I store a lot of information that is perfectly organized in a tabular form. At the same time, I am very pleased with the interface, because all functions are easily configured and logically connected to each other.

Cons

Setting up the links between the tables is very difficult, well, although technical support helps in all matters.

Eric F.

MyTaskHelper - one of these useful applications

Reviewed on 2017/02/13

I am happy to teach my students to use modern tools to help run a business. MyTaskHelper - one of these useful applications. It has everything from the possibility to make a simple contact form with multiple fields to huge relational databases, reports, graphs.

Response from MyTaskHelper

Thanks, Eric!

Nata M.

From MTH team work some positive emotions

Reviewed on 2017/02/26

I use MyTaskHelper service over 3 years and everyone is happy. The extensive functionality, allowing to solve a variety of tasks (web forms and databases, database management accounting customers, generation of mailings, reporting) - the main advantage of the service.

Yana G.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

QuintaDB have become our real partners

Reviewed on 2018/11/23

Pros

For 7 years of using the service, we have become not just customers, but service partners and, one might say, their friends. During this time, we were not disappointed, but on the contrary, we were pleased with their progress. Just imagine, because the service during its existence has evolved from an online database into the coolest system that can be called a CRM system.

Cons

From time to time I had questions and complaints (as often happens at work), but they were all quickly resolved.

Doris M.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Good for non-profit organization

Reviewed on 2017/01/12

We are a non-profit organization from Olympia (Washington) and we use MyTaskHelper (MTH) for 7 months and create a different database with data of homeless pets (dogs and cats), connected to each other. In addition, we invite a team of volunteers, veterinarians and other helpers that come into contact with each other by means of MTX and work with databases together.
Thank you for the useful service, which helps deliver the goods in this cruel world!

Pros

Nice team, low prices, the ability to add people to the team and create e-mail and sms-mailing.

Response from MyTaskHelper

You are always welcome, Doris!

Justina V.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

For me, this service is too confusing

Reviewed on 2019/01/02

Pros

From the very first days of using this service, I was able to appreciate its huge functionality. So, in just a few days I was able to generate a database from several interconnected tables, set up the parameters for sending and sending notifications via different communication channels, and invite several of my employees to work in a team. But all this was not easy for me, as I will discuss in the section with flaws.

Cons

So, let me tell you right away that it was very difficult for me to initially work with QuintaDB. It happened so for the simple reason that some functions are not in the sections I expected to find, in order to perform the same actions or select settings you can go several ways and this is very confusing, especially for an inexperienced user.