EventBooking Reviews

Venue management & booking software

4.8/5 (10 reviews)

Great Booking System

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

I have had a great experience with EventBooking. I had a custom EventList made so that I can send a "calendar" out to certain members of my team each week as things change on my calendar weekly and they can be up to date as to what is happening. That is extremely helpful for those who cannot see my calendar on a daily basis. I am logged into EventBooking as soon as I get to work and do not log off until I go home for the day. The program is very crucial for my day-to-day operations.

Pros

Easy to use. Great customer service and customization.

Cons

Rare random internet glitches where temporarily cannot access but quickly comes back online.

Pat D.

SMGBooking

Reviewed on 2016/12/13

Having been the beta tester for SMGbooking part of Eventbooking has been great. There were bumps of course, but teaching developers the setups for Food and Beverage operations. They, of course, wanted dessert first on a Banquet Event Order. Look forward to seeing what the new versions will bring.

Pros

Cons

Wish it would interface with some of the accounting programs used by SMG (i.e. Solomon)

Response from EventBooking

It is our pleasure to serve you!

Good way to have event information all in one place

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Good experience, my company will continue to use.

Pros

Event booking allows you to have all your event information together. From schedule to final bill, every event is laid out in an easy to use calendar.

Cons

Event Booking can be difficult to use sometimes. The numerous features it has can make it confusing, especially when creating estimates.

7.0/10
Lisa A.

EventBooking is user friendly and customizable. Very helpful when booking events in different spaces

Reviewed on 2017/11/14

My department stays very organized because of EventBooking. We have several workers that view and use the calendar to know what is going on. Being able to work with the staff of EventBooking to add in custom items needed (shareable event list), is such a wonderful bonus!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. Does not have unneeded steps to complete in order to use it. Very customizable! EventBooking staff members are super friendly. and a pleasure to work with.

Response from EventBooking

Thanks Lisa! It's an absolute pleasure to serve you!

Event Planning

Reviewed on 2017/02/02

When I starting in my position, we were using a version of Sales Force. I did not care for the version we had so we began looking for other options. Found Event Booking and it really liked it. It is user friendly. Do not have to go through useless steps just to complete something, which is the issue I had before. Nice customer service as well.

Pros

Employees work hard to create what we need.

Cons

Not completely familiar and there are a few things that need to be cleaned up but that is somewhat on our end as well.

Response from EventBooking

Thanks for the review Lisa!

We love working with you! Contact us anytime with questions!

Pam D.

EBC FOREVER

Reviewed on 2016/12/21

The decision to contract with EBC a zillions years ago was the best management move we ever made. Our success is a DIRECT result of the innovative approach to booking and managing resources and talent - and is only possible with EBC. Our entire staff has access to our calendar information and managers are able to plan and carry out multiple tasks with efficient and informed precision. One of the greatest benefits is the cost savings we achieve by minimizing duplicate efforts and being able to plan in advance. Our clients appreciate the marketing backbone and the social media support we give them which is directly linked to EBC. And with the superior support from EBC's technical group we have complete confidence in the tool. If you are not using EBC then you are already behind and can't go fishing!!

Response from EventBooking

Thank you Pam! You are awesome. We have loved working with you through the years!

Melanie G.

Great design!

Reviewed on 2018/12/26

Pros

Love the user interface and design of Event Booking. Running reports is much simpler than Caterease. The sales pipeline tools are great for forecasting!

Cons

Switching from another event booking software to this software can be costly and time consuming.

Rebecca W.

EventBooking has made our life easier!!

Reviewed on 2016/12/20

We use EB reports all the time. it has saved us countless hours. Anytime the city decides they need a new report, we can get that to them in record time. They have even commented on how quickly we are able to give them information. We use it to track everything. Helps with bookings in future years, as well!!

Response from EventBooking

Thanks Rebecca! Call us anytime with questions!

Katie T.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2017/01/02

We think you have a great product and appreciate being able to make recommendations to make it even better. Thanks to the great customer support who is always willing to help and find a solution to all of our problems.

Response from EventBooking

Thanks so much! Let us know if you have any needs in the future!

Lillyan R.

#EBrocks!!

Reviewed on 2016/12/20

Every time I want to create a new report your team does it exactly the way I visioned it.
Thank you!

Response from EventBooking

Thank you Lillyan! We love working with Sioux City Convention Center! Call us anytime.