PhoneWagon Reviews

4.9/5 (36 reviews)
Matt H.

True Visibility + Clear Value to My Clients

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

My company helps local businesses grow their leads and sales with digital marketing. Since all are local up to 90% of their leads come through phone calls so tracking this is a big deal for us. For years we tracked traffic and clicks and online leads. Then I upgraded to a simple call tracking system that gave me some basic info to share. It wasn't always accurate and it didn't have everything I needed. Upgrading to PhoneWagon gave me everything I needed without the bloat. I really appreciate the user experience and so do my clients when they login. I'm now showing way more value for the digital marketing we're doing because of the better call tracking and reporting. With more results I'm more clear on what's actually working so we can do better work for our clients. And, I've just increased prices in several services because the value is so clear. It's been a great experience so far!

Pros

I have a lot to like. It has everything I need without feeling bloated. When a product has a focus on combining simplicity with power like Phone Wagon that really resonates with me. Here's a few highlights of what I've enjoyed most in 2 months of using it.
- Call tracking is accurate. I use their DNI system and it does a great job of pulling in call sources from referral traffic that I wasn't seeing before. Adwords keyword level along with other attributes. Ability to take notes and tag calls with different lead sources. Block any spam numbers.
- Onboarding and Setup - In an hour call they helped me find the best route to go and get setup with my first client. I've now setup future clients in about 30 minutes with analytics integration, adwords integration, bought local numbers, etc... Everything. Their documentation is complete but very direct so it's easy to follow. Another tool I use is complete but very wordy which made me appreciate this quality recently.
- Support - I've needed help a few different times and they are quick and helpful.
- The whisper messages, text forwarding, etc... are great features I love being able to turn on in 30 seconds.
- Reporting - I can get daily, weekly, monthly reports. And simply graphic it out over time I'm able to see the impact from the email newsletters we send on behalf of clients. The day of the newsletter and the day after call volume is typically 4x. I can see the bump in the timeline graph that I wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

Cons

They have a whitelabel option which I chose to use. Could use an audit to make all elements actually look whitelabeled. I pointed out a few things and they fixed it quickly though.

David N.

Unparallelled Support and Ease of Use

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

Pros

The personalized support would be one of the biggest reasons with this product. I think our rep and his team are based in Chicago and I'm literally on the other side of the world in Melbourne.

The timezones never match but they are willing to make time and help run through issues I'm having - they do really go over and beyond with their service.

All the minut special requests have been added for the Australian market hence joining in October and it's been a quick turn around time.

Have my support 100% and looking to slowly grow this company.

Cons

I haven't really had any major issues and it works as I need it to with my Google Ads agency.

Diane K.

Fantastic Software

Reviewed on 2019/09/18

We are able to track all calls that come in from our advertising efforts.

Pros

The implementation was very simple and the user interface is easy to use. The software is awesome!

Cons

I do not have anything bad to say about this software.

Will D.

Super easy and everything we need to track campaigns

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

We started using PhoneWagon because we needed to track phone leads in addition to web leads. We quickly realized we were generating a lot more leads for our clients than we thought since we weren't tracking phone calls. We were able to begin using PhoneWagon in less than 5 minutes and had our first number configured in about 30 seconds. Everything is where it's supposed to be. They even have logins for my clients which is nice so I don't have to manually send them reports or pull a call for them if they have a question about something. I can't see us ever using anything else to track phone calls.

Pros

The design is beautiful and everything makes sense. I like that even my office manager is able to use it without asking any questions (and that says a lot!). All the features are there - dynamic numbers, multiple users and client logins with different permission levels, robust reporting, etc. And they allow you to use true 800-numbers unlike a lot of the other call tracking systems out there.

Cons

can't think of any right now.

Best Call Tracking Value

Reviewed on 2018/11/18

We reviewed all the other call tracking tools and Phone Wagon has the best value with great customer service.

Pros

The ease of use and integration into Google Analytics has allowed my advertising agency help our clients understand where there leads are coming from as well as seeing how response time effects conversions. The easy of integration into Google AdWords is just a click if a button and we see keyword conversation.

Cons

We use Zapier to send call and SMS data to Google sheets for integration into our clients data studio dashboards and have had issues with the date time stamp.

Carson B.

This group is incredible. I'm very impressed with their customer service and software capabilities.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

The PhoneWagon software allows us to seamlessly track phone calls for our clients and has resulted in making sure the campaigns are being run correctly. The ability to look at the reports and segment different calls is very helpful to understand the traffic source for each phone call. We like how customers can login to the software and we can give the client different levels of access. Also this team cares about it's clients and is helpful in any way possible!

Cons

I honestly can say I don't have any negative things to say about their software or company...I have nothing but a good experience.

The Best Service Around

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

Pros

After several high-level spam call issues with a competitor, who was twice as expensive, we turned to PhoneWagon and could not have been more pleased with their dedication to serving us and our client! If you're looking for an easy to implement call tracking software, look no further. PhoneWagon's one-on-one support is second to none.

Cons

The software offers everything our business needs. The team is super receptive to suggestions and new features that will help you make better use of their software!

Excellent all around - usability, price and customer service

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

I did months of research and speaking to several companies offering the same service and in the end, PhoneWagon was my choice. They offered the best price, their user interface was simple and straightforward, easy to learn and teach others how to use, and their customer service is top notch. Simply chat your support team anytime and they will solve your problem within a few minutes. Can't say enough positive about the PhoneWagon product and team.

Pros

Usability, data is presented in a straightforward, easy to digest manner.

Cons

I have no complaints so far about PhoneWagon's software.

Daniel S.

An Adaptive Organization That Appears To Be Focused on Excellence

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

Hubspot call tracking as leads.

Pros

These guys are abnormally responsive, so much so it's almost un-businesslike. They added international call forwarding and speeded up their scripts to improve the pagespeed of all of their user's websites. Getting them to do this wasn't like a visit to the Dentist or a company that never responds.

Cons

Don't have any negative feedback. It's hard to criticize a business that fixes problems quickly when they come up.

Best call tracking software, easy setup, unlimited minutes

Reviewed on 2018/05/14

This lets my clients see insights on what marketing campaigns are working for them. The UI is better than any other call tracking software I've used in the past, and setup was incredibly easy.

Pros

Super simple to set up, very clean UI, outstanding customer support. I've messaged their helpdesk way outside of business hours and gotten a response within minutes.

I also like their pricing model, I'm using the unlimited package and it's been great to help me understand what advertising sources are working for my clients. I love that I don't have to pay per minute. I started on the free trial and was ready to convert over after my first week. Very happy with my decision.

Cons

So far, so good. I had tried CallRail before but they don't have text message forwarding so that didn't work for my clients.

Mark T.

Excellent service with great potential

Reviewed on 2018/04/13

Pros

The software is clean, simple to use, and overall well thought out for individual or multi-location businesses.

Cons

The software falls short on the agency side, and the reporting doesn't allow for export as easily as others. Twilio's tech integrations like the ones from NoMoRobo and other services would easily put this software over the top!

Matt L.

Simple call tracking that covers all the bases

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

Great customer service and the tool is simple to use.

Pros

Phonewagon is simple to setup and it covers all the ground a professional marketer needs to hit for their projects. The integration with HubSpot is great and one of the main reasons we keep coming back to Phonewagon.

Cons

Can't think of anything, honestly. It's been a solid tool.

From CallRail To PhoneWagon...

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

As an agency, call tracking is a critical component for our campaigns and as such, we subscribed to CallRail. Now CallRail is a good platform, however, it was super complex. It was difficult navigating within one account and that much more when as an agency you manage 20-30 accounts. CallRails pricing was also a deciding factor and a major reason why we decided to try out PhoneWagon.

We signed up for an account and wow what a difference! Much easier to use and much more aggresive pricing. And don't think that because the price is awesome that PhoneWagon skimps on the service...They service is just as good!!

Pros

The simplicity of the navigation and dashboard makes using the platform very easy. The ability to toggle between client accounts with a simple drop down is huge.

Cons

I wonder if there is a global view of all companies on 1 dashboard. This allows you to see all of the accounts at a high-level and then maybe have the ability to drill down into the account. Maybe it's already and I missed it.

Brandon M.

The tool is straightforward & easy to use. Also, the team support is world class.

Reviewed on 2018/05/17

Easy dynamic number implementation and great support!

Pros

Simple and to the point - unnecessary noise.
Top of the line support team - anything I need help with, they are there to visually walk me through it.
I have used several other call tracking software in the past and I continue to be impressed by everything Phonewagon has to offer at an awesome cost.

Cons

Dynamic numbers need a pool of numbers to pull from, instead of just 1.
Sometimes calls are tracked via a recycled number that is not relevant to my accounts.

Marielle N.

Best Support I've ever received.

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

I had to contact Customer Suppor (chat) I was greeted by the rep, who not only thought outside the box to give me a solution, test it out before offering it and recorded his screen showing me all the steps to follow. Almost every week I have to contact customer support​ from dozens of online companies, this by far was the best service I've ever received​.

Pros

The platform is great, there is no learning curve, automation can be a breeze thanks to that. It's so visual that you will figure it out in less than 10min.

Cons

No cons, it does what it offers at a great price.

Alex C.

Great Tech

Reviewed on 2018/09/27

Pros

This stuff works and the team is HIGHLY responsive. I love this offering

Cons

Nothing yet... so far everything has worked well...

Muhammad R.

Easy to use and feature rich. Amazing Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2018/06/26

Great call tracking and attribution.

Pros

Extremely easy to use. You can get set up in minutes. Customer service is amazing. They respond in minutes. Being able to set up companies in my account has saved me and my clients time and money.

I was previously using Dialog Tech and they were not as helpful and not supportive of agency partners.

Cons

That I sadly didn't know about Phone Wagon earlier. Had I known, I would have saved a ton of money.

Robert R.

PhoneWagon review

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

Call tracking is the key to my business. These tools save lots of time and still cost far less than my previous provider. Deploying new numbers is easy. Reports and filters are easy but require experience.

Pros

Great platform and the best price anywhere. I have shopped them all. This is an easy ans effective platform to work with. Everyday I discover new ways to look at the data. I love the ability to block numbers.

Great Trial Experience

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Am looking for a way to track and analyze marketing calls without spending too much.

Pros

Extremely easy to set up. I was using my free trial within 15 minutes of deciding to try it out. I liked the reporting options.

Cons

There was not anything that I disliked in my trial use. I only used for about 10 days before cancelling my trial. I plan to use a few others before I decide which one to use.

Diane K.

Awesome price, awesome program and awesome support!

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Google only allows tracking of one phone number on a web page. I have clients with numerous locations and with PhoneWagon I am able to track all these phone numbers.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and the implementation of the tracking was effortless. The customer service is outstanding.

Cons

I love the entire software so I truly have no comment for this section. It really is great software!

Matt D.

Easier than the others to setup and use

Reviewed on 2016/12/15

We first started using call tracking about 2 years ago because we wanted to see how our customers were finding us. Our phones were ringing off the hook and we didn't know where the customers were coming from and weren't able to tell if our marketing campaigns were actually working. I tried using some other call tracking products but they were too confusing. The other products may offer more, but it doesn't matter if you can't figure out how to implement it. We put a tracked phone number on there and now were able to see everyone who calls us from seeing our van. It's been fantastic!

Response from PhoneWagon

Thanks for the kind words Matt. Glad you are able to see how your campaigns are performing. As always, we're here if you need anything!

-Ryan

Cesar N.

Outstanding Service!

Reviewed on 2017/10/30

Pros

I am very picky when it comes to software used by my company. I did a lot of research to see which Call Recording software would be a perfect fit for my marketing corporation. Finally, I came across Phonewagon and they really did their job! I use this software for my of my clients and I love working with them. customer service agent is very helpful; he reaches all my demands and helps with coding or any troubleshooting I may have. (which are none) since PhoneWagon works perfectly.
The recording system is very good quality and very easy to use! I love it.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone trying to track conversions! This is the way to go.

Bryan C.

Great Service, Great Price, Great Support!

Reviewed on 2017/02/10

If you're looking for a phone solution for your business look no further. Phone Wagon is not only competitive in price, but over delivers in functionality. It's constantly improving to keep up with the latest trends and is a good solution for any size business for call tracking and quality assurance.

Pros

Unlimited voice storage, custom whisper and quality assurance recordings, inexpensive in price, Good for agency use.

Casey C.

Exceptional Customer Service! Easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Great Customer Service, Quality Product and a User Friendly Platform that will provide me call tracking for my customers.

Pros

I spoke with a customer rep and his customer service was exceptional! Everything was well explained and the platform is user friendly! I was able to figure out how to use it before instructions were given. I highly recommend PhoneWagon!

John S.

Love this service!!!

Reviewed on 2017/05/24

Phonewagon is great! I will recommend to everyone!

Pros

So easy to use, cost effective, great customer service....can't beat it! I love that my clients are now able to put some hard statistics on the success we are having for them...I love it and they love it.

Response from PhoneWagon

Thanks John! Happy that we can play a role in helping you show your clients the full picture of what you're doing for them!