A good talent acquisition tool

Reviewed on 2020/05/05

It has helped us improve our hiring process by allowing us to save time, improve collaboration on candidates, and more effectively communicate. We've also seen an increase in candidates, which isn't always a good thing!

Pros

Jobsoid allows us to quickly post jobs and get them out on the job boards, which has led to an increase in quantity and quality of candidates. The workflows are great and help us make sure we've communicated effectively with all candidates. In the past, candidates would often get overlooked and never hear from us. There are also some cool features with video interviews and some other slick automations.

Cons

Their website integration is very limited and does not allow for much customization in terms of look and feel. We ended up abandoning their integration completely and building our own job postings and links on our website because it was impossible to make this look and feel right.

Simranjyot M.

Jobsoid - A Blissful ATS

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

We have been using Jobsoid from 2015 and since then, we have never thought of changing the ATS. Jobsoid is such a boon for us as right from Job posting to scheduling interviews & sending email invites to candidates has been such a bliss!!

Thank you Jobsoid for 1 click away service, with a special thanks to Shesham :)

Pros

Jobsoid is a complete recruitment solution.
1) Job posting on LinkedIn, Indeed, Naukri etc. to attract candidates. This certainly increases your candidate sourcing.
2) Dashboard to check the performances of various jobs, sourcing channels, recruiters and pipeline status etc.
3) Can use different kind filters to choose from candidates, jobs, results etc.
4) Line up/schedule candidate interviews and send them email invites for confirmations etc. You can communicate on emails using Jobsoid only.
5) Fetch weekly/monthly reports etc. based on your criteria's.

Cons

You must take training or explore it fully to utilize the same to maximum potential.

Josue L.

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

I love the tool and the customer service is prompt and kind.

Pros

It's user-friendly, really clear, you can follow up the process for each candidate.
Contacting candidates and keeping track of communications is really easy.

Cons

The tool is missing a "historic record" feature for the organizations, I would like to have a list of the projects (positions) that each contact/company had previously.

Dayonna J.

Jobsoid Review 2019

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

Pros

I like that I am able to communicate with the candidates via Jobsoid. Also I am able to attach important documents and dates to their profile. It makes it easy for me to keep track of my current employees as well as the potential candidates. Keeps me organized!

Cons

I think \they can improve on how to upload multiple documents at one time. Also include a ticker for those documents so that I am notified when something like a TB test, or CPR card that has been uploaded well expire so that I can reach out to my employees in a timely fashion.

Sheron D.

A feature-rich ATS that makes all the repetitive and mind-numbing recruitment tasks to save...

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

saves a lot of time and effort and sanity!

Pros

allows personalization of careers site and email templates to ensure a great end-user experience. automates every possible recruitment task to save the time for conducting interviews. facilitates the addition of comments to shortlisted profiles. smart filter brings down the screening time from days to minutes.

Cons

Needs training to adapt and requires a little trial and error to fully know the features and make the most of them but the support team is always available to take care of queries if any.

Vaishali R.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great product!!

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Have been using the free trial version for the past 1 week or so...really happy with the responses. First of all it spares you the trouble to go to multiple sites to post your job; and then it also gives you the functionality of managing the responses in a practical and easy way...and best of all all this in a free version!!
I'm really sure that the paid versions will have a lot of more to offer and I don't mind paying for it as my needs grow.
Keep it up Team Jobsoid!! God bless !!

Pros

Easy job postings.
Functionality to manage the applications and even send interview or rejection mailers or text messages to the applicants.
Reminders sent to us for interviews.

Cons

Well, I feel that there could be more filtering options for the applications received.

Milind H.

Head HR

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Have used first time in my entire career. Very user friendly, very quick

Pros

Post interview feedback to candidate. Multiple assesements. Dashboard

Cons

Portal should have naukri connectivity to get applicants on posted jobs.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Jobsoid is a great platform in sourcing candidates!

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

Definitely a great sourcing tool in finding candidates. I have hired several people located anywhere through here!

Pros

I like the fact that I am able to post jobs for multiple locations and they get posted in various platforms as well. Customer service is very satisfactory!

Cons

I honestly do not have any since I really like using Jobsoid a lot.

Lise-andrée D.

A must!

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

Pros

Easy to use. Very good support. I highly recommended it.

Cons

It's a product that is constantly improving. The team is always open to new idea to get new features.

Viraj K.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

User Friendly!!!

Reviewed on 2019/07/01

Pros

Easy to filter candidates and track their progress. We also receive a timely mail notification for scheduled candidates.

Cons

Nothing found till date. Finding it good while shortlisting the candidates.

Sonia K.
  • Industry: Utilities

Not bad CRM sustem

Reviewed on 2019/07/04

I use 3 months, I started from the trial period, and after I bought a subscription. I can say that the money works for all 110%

Pros

Publication on almost every bulletin board, especially on such large ones as indeed, linkedin and many others.
A huge plus is that there is a trial period for which you can try and understand whether this service is suitable for you or not.
Convenient videos to help with the platform.

Cons

Very slow support, after treatment you have to wait several days.
Calls at night, apparently the difference in time zones.
Some slowness in the publication of the vacancy.
Fear of candidates filling out a form on another site for them, for example, if the candidate moves from platform indeed.

Sabrina W.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Best Job Sourcing on the Market

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

My experience has been fantastic!

Pros

The ease of use of the software along with the ability to make quick decisions and advertisement of open jobs.

Cons

There is nothing I like the least. This is the best software for the cost!

Yashvit N.

Fast! Easy to use! Great Interview Scheduling.

Reviewed on 2016/04/20

We have been using Jobsoid for the last 2 years. We do not have a dedicated HR recruitment team but our management are the first hand users of this system. It is a very simple and easy to use tool which has really simplified our recruitment. Have tried quite a few applicant tracking systems in the past but none seemed to offer the batch interview scheduling feature like in Jobsoid.

Sheri G.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Straight-forward, simple, and effective

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

This is an easy to use platform with everything we need to fill and track status for positions all in one place.

Pros

Easy to use, does what it says it will. Provides us with a good source of steady candidates.

Cons

We are currently using the free version - so no complaints here.

Michael M.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Another run of the mill Job Poster

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Pros

- Easy to post jobs
- Clean UI
- Pricing is fair

Cons

- Similar to most other ATS/Job Posting
- Not many features that stand out against other systems

Alex P.

Good for an ATS

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

We've used such for over five months. Has some beneifts, but given the fact that we're a small business, I fail to see the value.

Pros

You can find everything that you need inside of Jobsoid. Applicants, scoring, carpet acceptance/rejection, and so forth.

Cons

There is not a direct integration from LinkedIn 1-touch applies into Jobsoid. Most of our candidates come from 1-touch applies.

Freddy J.

Easy does it

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

We have simplified our bp and efficiency

Pros

The simplicity to use - none of my employees needed a user manual

Cons

no negative comments at this time - if i have any i will review my rating

Bill B.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Personnel tracking Made Simple

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

We have benefited from the software and have created an easy tracking system through using it and using all of the parts of the application to organize our candidate pool. We have also increased our candidate pool significantly through the use of multiple publishing of our job descriptions.

Pros

The ease of what you can move candidate information within the file and among jobs is the greatest value for us. We appreciate being able to find many different sources for applicants rather than a single source. We have had excellent customer service response to any requests we have made and greatly value the work that they have done to make this and accessible program for our use.

Cons

Some parts of the computer-based program are not as accessible on the mobile application which is to be expected.

Miguel P.

Friendly, amicable, easy, powerful and legally compliant!

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

Really good, easy to use, friendly customer support, up-to-date functionalities, easy to keep track, easy to download metrics.

Pros

Easiness of use, good customer support, easy to track, good metrics given, good pairing with our local regulation.

Cons

I have had experience with several ATSs, and honestly, Jobsoid is really easy and practical, more pros than cons. Maybe, an integration with my gmail calendar would be nice, and also, the possibility of customizing the GDPR request consent message. As well, I have noticed that recently, the possibility of finding archived users has become a little heavy for the system; however, this has been punctual, we have never had this issue before.

William W.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Jobsoid review

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Easy to implement Applicant Tracking System for ourselves and our clients to use for attracting and recruiting talented staff.

Pros

Ease of use.
Cost.
Very good service and support from Jobsoid
Ease of placing a job ad across multiple jobboards

Cons

No central dashboard to manage all our clients software centrally. You have to log into each client separately.

Maged B.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Experience

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

It helped me greatly in saving time as a recruitment manager and was like a great virtual assistant.

Pros

the software is very easy to use in communicating with candidates through emails and SMS, very organized with little effort, very easy to create users and interviewers, can be used through different platforms such as PCs and mobile, affordable and cost-effective.

Cons

No specific comments on software's features as all were fit to my needs.

Candi S.

Hiring simplified

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

Easy to access applicant data securely. Seamless to share applicants between 2 different departments or hiring managers. It really help us to make sure the applicants are getting to the correct hiring manager or make sure the applicants are interviewing for the department that fits them best.

Pros

I like having all of the applications in one place and that we can be paperless.

Cons

Sometimes it can take a bit longer to configure questions but it's really not a bad thing. Just part of setup.

• Industry: Human Resources

Good Experience using jobsoid !!

Reviewed on 2019/07/14

Overall i can summarize it in onr word "Great"!!!!!!
Kudos to team Jobsoid.

Pros

Overall its a very easy-to-use software, I used it for the requirements which i was unable to cover through other professional portals & the results were always satisfying. over all i recommend everyone to atleast try "Jobsoid" once , who knows what it has in package for you.

Cons

The thing that bothered me was the filter to look for only candidates with a particular clearance while working for federal clients. Rest everything is fine.

Blake B.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Pro Jobsoid

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

Pros

The ease of use that this product provides is really beneficial when you are crunched for time

Cons

There's really not a con that I can think of.

Bob D.

The game changer

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

Overall we are happy with the software in it's entirety. once setup with questionnaires the system is quick and easy to filter.

Pros

Video Interviews, Not having to take time away from schedule.

Cons

I can't also fire people from within the software.