Showing 56 reviews of 46

Circle.us

eCommerce shipping & fulfillment for SMBs

Showing 56 reviews of 46
Eric P.

Legit savings from a legit company

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

In the beginning, the fact that the savings on shipping was so significant, and I was not at all familiar with the company, I wasn't quite sure it was legitimate. After a good 100 shipments or so, I can say with confidence that this was one of our company's better finds. We're saving a lot of money in shipping and when UPS loses a package or we have some other issue with the shipment, Circle.us helps resolve it very quickly and painlessly. I'm very impressed.

Pros

The most recent update is straight forward and flows well.

Cons

There have been some bugs in the past, but nothing that keeps us from using the software.

Response from Interlink Information Technology

Thanks for your trust. We aim to provide the very highest levels of service :)

Hong Z.

Overall, good service

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

The only shortcoming now is the delivery guarantee date is missing, which should be very important feature.

Pros

good customer service. easy to use; discount price

Cons

not easy to search for a previous order;
no delivery guarantee date showing

Response from Interlink Information Technology

Thanks for shipping with Circle.us. You will soon be able to check the delivery guarantee date again :)

Atanas S.

great product

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

I am very happy with the service, cost and efficiency of the site. The new set up is a little confusing so i am trying to learn it

Abby D.

Circle.us helped me a lot

Reviewed on 2016/11/28

After using Circle.us, I save the courier cost and get more profit from the orders. In the beginning, I was not familiar with it and met some problems ,but they were so patient to explain to me. No matter what problems i met, they will help me to solve it.
If the system speed can be improved, I think the user experience will be better.

Response from Interlink Information Technology

Thanks for shipping with Circle.us. We've improved the system speed and the UX must be much better now.

Daniel C.

Great Shipping Site

Reviewed on 2017/04/10

It took a Chat to custom support for me to figure it out but Amy was a huge help and had me using the program in no time. The new site is much more user friendly . We have shipped 10 packages with no problems. Will recommend Circle.us to anyone I know that ships.

Response from Interlink Information Technology

Thanks for your recommendation and Amy will be very happy to hear that.

Shawn H.

It's good to have such a tool to combine all sales channel together

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

It's very convenient to use the web service to do the shipping for my different stores in different online markets. The basic requirements are all great. That will be better if it can map the products for different channels, and can synchronize the data with some accounting software.

Kai W.

rate is higher

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

overall Circle has a good service, but the rate is higher than other similar company. I like the customer service here, always response quickly. hopefully, you guys can provide better rate in future.

Travis L.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Great experience

Reviewed on 2017/04/01

Great experience I'm learning the new version seen to be packed full of useful resources thank you guys

Pros

All the features

Cons

It needs a step by step guide

Response from Interlink Information Technology

Thanks for shipping with us.

We've realize the importance of 'step-by-step' guidance. And, a new Welcome Page is coming soon, which would guide you to set up your account and to take a tour of the software.

Mike L.

Customer Support is very helpful

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

Have some unusual situation and need customer support from Circle.us. They are very helpful and knowledgeable and willing to give me suggestion.

Hannah G.

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

No commitments, pay as you go. Super easy to navigate. Customer service on top of their game. Refunds for void labels are instant.

• Industry: Computer Hardware

Great shipping software

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

Overall great experience and efficient website.

Pros

Circle-us provides great savings on shipping! The site is easy to use and pretty intuitive.

Cons

The website occasionally runs very slowly and experiences some glitches/bugs.

Guihua Z.

still great room to improve

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

the customer didn't respond my request in time, and I contacted more then 3 times. they promised me they will contact UPS, but they didn't.
another thing is there is always cost adjustment, and I never know what the real shipping cost is.

Frank Y.

Great shipping service and Big Saving!

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

We have been using Circle.us (Previously named Maimaijiao) for years, and greatly impressed by their great service, fast, stable, but saving much! This helps our company operation a lot and save budget too. Will definitely continue to work with them for our future need and recommend them to my partners whoever wants to use shipping services. Keep it up with all the good service and rate!

Pros

FAST, BIG SAVING

Cons

SOMETIMES SYSTEM UPDATE HAS SOME BUG

Cole M.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Was great - Is no longer great as of 1-16-2018.

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

i received discounted shipping rates but they are discontinued.

Pros

Previously, circle provided nicely discount shipping rates for FedEx & UPS. Although, they eliminated, (or lost - I have no idea), their deal with FedEx a few months ago they have continued to provide good rates through UPS. (This change happened around October or November 2017.) The UI is fine; it's not relevant to me for the service they provide: cheap shipping.

Cons

Circle eliminated, or lost, their ability to provide discounted shipping rates for UPS - and they only gave their customers, or us anyway, about 36 hours notice. The notification email mentions a nebulous upcoming fulfillment option, but they do not provide pricing, and I'm disinclined to move my product to a circle fulfillment center because I have no idea whether they'll be able to stay in business.

Canxin L.

valuable tools for business

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

It is one of the most important tools for my business since it save a lot every year. My only issue is when creating manual order, it won't require customer's phone number, but when you creat label it will ask for it , then you have to go back and revise the customer's info. I would say it's a bug since long time ago and hope fix it soon

Pros

Functions, auto import. Method of recharge

Cons

Small screen mode

Wangyanqi S.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Improvement on the usage

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

After the changing of all the functions, I found a little bit confused. I think necessary and detailed instructions should be provide on the new form of website.

Pros

Discount on shipping

Cons

Sometimes find hard to use

Alice Y.

Love circle.us so much!!!

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

Circle.us saved me a lot of money indeed. I definitely love the website. It will be great if it can print international shipping labels . Please add that feature if it is possible.

Pros

The label printing service.

Cons

No international feature. Also the new version seems make it difficult for us to check the shipping address.

Yong H.

Great experience with Circle

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

I have been using the Circle service for almost one year. It is very easy to use. I can print my shipping label within five minutes now. And the important thing is that I can get very reasonable and cheap price compared with other websites. It is a real advantage and hope have a lower cost in the future. The new version is available now. Although I have not gotten to use it I will give my best try to use it. And the last thing is that I can get very quick response once I contact the customer service. They solved my question and gave me the solution very quickly. That is impressive. I want to thank them.

Huayi L.

Easy and fast

Reviewed on 2017/04/26

Organized, imports orders automatically, excellent customer service, fast and responsive! When I have to is it at work it works great never had a problem with it so far easy to learn and work

Pros

Very user-friendly. Can easily select different carriers to check pricing.

Cons

Wish you could pay for a yearly discount

Di F.

Excellent provider of shipping services at decent discounted rates

Reviewed on 2017/04/06

Still quite new at circle.us, having just moved from MMJ to the new site, so we have encountered some learning curves, and some screens are not as intuitive as at MMJ while other screens are more straight forward. Overall, a very good site that does what we expect

Sherilyn R.

Circle Ratings

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

It has been very easy to learn to use. Nice to see the the savings you get from the regular fedex charges.

Jason L.

Great Help!

Reviewed on 2017/04/02

With the help of circle.us, the efficiency of my shipping team improve tremendously! And I can easily track all the shipment status on website. Great too!

Colin Z.

Good service

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

Generally the website is easy to use. There are bugs though waiting to be fixed. The price is nice which can save you a lot.

Jorge B.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

A great savings that needs some improvements

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

Interface needs some improvements. Sometimes hard to do international shipments. rates are not accurate, you get a quote and later you get an adjustment. But Circle is a great system overall

Pros

somehow easy to work

Cons

needs more functionality - crashes sometimes.

Xiaodong D.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Circle.us review

Reviewed on 2017/04/24

Overall circle.us is easy to use. Website integrate multiple carriers for user choice, shipping rate also has great discount that save lots of money us.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

sometime website runing slow