Circle.us Reviews

Circle.us

eCommerce shipping & fulfillment for SMBs

4.4/5 (46 reviews)
Frank Y.

Great shipping service and Big Saving!

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

We have been using Circle.us (Previously named Maimaijiao) for years, and greatly impressed by their great service, fast, stable, but saving much! This helps our company operation a lot and save budget too. Will definitely continue to work with them for our future need and recommend them to my partners whoever wants to use shipping services. Keep it up with all the good service and rate!

Pros

FAST, BIG SAVING

Cons

SOMETIMES SYSTEM UPDATE HAS SOME BUG

Xiaodong D.

Circle.us review

Reviewed on 2017/04/24

Overall circle.us is easy to use. Website integrate multiple carriers for user choice, shipping rate also has great discount that save lots of money us.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

sometime website runing slow

Canxin L.

valuable tools for business

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

It is one of the most important tools for my business since it save a lot every year. My only issue is when creating manual order, it won't require customer's phone number, but when you creat label it will ask for it , then you have to go back and revise the customer's info. I would say it's a bug since long time ago and hope fix it soon

Pros

Functions, auto import. Method of recharge

Cons

Small screen mode

Cole M.

Was great - Is no longer great as of 1-16-2018.

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

i received discounted shipping rates but they are discontinued.

Pros

Previously, circle provided nicely discount shipping rates for FedEx & UPS. Although, they eliminated, (or lost - I have no idea), their deal with FedEx a few months ago they have continued to provide good rates through UPS. (This change happened around October or November 2017.) The UI is fine; it's not relevant to me for the service they provide: cheap shipping.

Cons

Circle eliminated, or lost, their ability to provide discounted shipping rates for UPS - and they only gave their customers, or us anyway, about 36 hours notice. The notification email mentions a nebulous upcoming fulfillment option, but they do not provide pricing, and I'm disinclined to move my product to a circle fulfillment center because I have no idea whether they'll be able to stay in business.

0.0/10
Eric P.

Legit savings from a legit company

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

In the beginning, the fact that the savings on shipping was so significant, and I was not at all familiar with the company, I wasn't quite sure it was legitimate. After a good 100 shipments or so, I can say with confidence that this was one of our company's better finds. We're saving a lot of money in shipping and when UPS loses a package or we have some other issue with the shipment, Circle.us helps resolve it very quickly and painlessly. I'm very impressed.

Pros

The most recent update is straight forward and flows well.

Cons

There have been some bugs in the past, but nothing that keeps us from using the software.

Response from Interlink Information Technology

Thanks for your trust. We aim to provide the very highest levels of service :)

Renbin Z.

have used the website to buy shipping labels for two years. Like it so far.

Reviewed on 2017/05/24

good price for labels

Pros

It automatically connects to amazon and ebay account so that all orders will show up. It saves tons of time. Good price for UPS, Fedex and USPS.

Cons

the website is not very user-friendly. Probably need more work on how to re-arrange sections, buttons, etc.

Ken W.

Pretty good

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

I found circle via the web, I had been using endicia and circle saved me money. the one thing I would say about the syntax is that you can tell the hugh Chinese influence, some errors are only in Chinese so you don't know what the problem is but will continue to use the service. would really like to link it to my 3dcart store.

Pros

save on shipping costs

Cons

it's improving once you see the flow it's pretty easy

Response from Interlink Information Technology

Hi Ken,

Thanks for shipping with Circle.us.

We have recently improved a lot in the error messages. And, integration with 3dcart is on our to-do list.

Jingjing Y.

A nice and easy use of the software

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

I started using this software 2 years ago, it is well used and save me lots of money.
Besides, the customer service is quite quick and patient.

Pros

Clear and easy use

Wangyanqi S.

Improvement on the usage

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/03/31

After the changing of all the functions, I found a little bit confused. I think necessary and detailed instructions should be provide on the new form of website.

Pros

Discount on shipping

Cons

Sometimes find hard to use

Alice Y.

Love circle.us so much!!!

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

Circle.us saved me a lot of money indeed. I definitely love the website. It will be great if it can print international shipping labels . Please add that feature if it is possible.

Pros

The label printing service.

Cons

No international feature. Also the new version seems make it difficult for us to check the shipping address.

Hong Z.

Overall, good service

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

The only shortcoming now is the delivery guarantee date is missing, which should be very important feature.

Pros

good customer service. easy to use; discount price

Cons

not easy to search for a previous order;
no delivery guarantee date showing

Response from Interlink Information Technology

Thanks for shipping with Circle.us. You will soon be able to check the delivery guarantee date again :)

Yong H.

Great experience with Circle

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

I have been using the Circle service for almost one year. It is very easy to use. I can print my shipping label within five minutes now. And the important thing is that I can get very reasonable and cheap price compared with other websites. It is a real advantage and hope have a lower cost in the future. The new version is available now. Although I have not gotten to use it I will give my best try to use it. And the last thing is that I can get very quick response once I contact the customer service. They solved my question and gave me the solution very quickly. That is impressive. I want to thank them.

Atanas S.

great product

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/03/31

I am very happy with the service, cost and efficiency of the site. The new set up is a little confusing so i am trying to learn it

Lori K.

Love shipping with Circle!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/04/26

We found Circle for our shipping needs at Christmas time. We needed to ship several large, heavier packages and wanted a less expensive option for doing so. We found just what we were looking for through Circle. Their shipping prices are much more reasonable. Setting up the labels is easy and it stores your info for the next time you may need it. The on line help is fast and convenient, so helpful and kind. I love that we can choose which company we want to ship through, it is easy to see the price and how many days in transit for each company so you can make your decision. We have now shipped many packages using Circle. They are best for larger, heavier packages, however not so much for smaller packages. I have found small, light packages are better to just ship through USPS. But otherwise, as of now I do not have anything negative to report. We are very happy using Circle for out shipping needs!

Thank you for taking the time to read this review,
Lori

Pros

It is very easy to use with great help if you need it.

Cons

Wish I could ship small light way packages cheaper through them also.

Clinton B.

Good shipping store

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

Using this store is simple and it helps save a lot of money. There are no hidden charges unlike many other stores. Calculating shipping charges is fairly simple.

Pros

Simple to use

Cons

Just a few glitches like the validation feature that they need to fix

Rui D.

New feature wanted

Reviewed on 2017/04/05

Could you add function to notify user when his balance below certain amount? For example, I want to see a warning icon or an email when my balance is below $200, so I can use ACH to add fund, which usually takes several day.

Response from Interlink Information Technology

Thanks for your advice.

Regarding your concerns, we will (actually already on the way) design a notification system, and make you able to set up your notification preferences, including but not limited to getting email notifications when the account balance is low.

Abby D.

Circle.us helped me a lot

Reviewed on 2016/11/28

After using Circle.us, I save the courier cost and get more profit from the orders. In the beginning, I was not familiar with it and met some problems ,but they were so patient to explain to me. No matter what problems i met, they will help me to solve it.
If the system speed can be improved, I think the user experience will be better.

Response from Interlink Information Technology

Thanks for shipping with Circle.us. We've improved the system speed and the UX must be much better now.

Lucia L.

Adding Shopify will be better

Reviewed on 2016/11/14

I use Circle.us for 3 years, it really move forward a lot. What touch me most is its service. They are ready all time. Every time I need help, they always there.
I hope it can integrate more selling channels, especially Shopify, I need it soon!

Response from Interlink Information Technology

All customers' voice have been heard! We add the Shopify several days before, and you can combine your shop immediately. Need other help, feel free to connect us. You know we always be there!

Huayi L.

Easy and fast

Reviewed on 2017/04/26

Organized, imports orders automatically, excellent customer service, fast and responsive! When I have to is it at work it works great never had a problem with it so far easy to learn and work

Pros

Very user-friendly. Can easily select different carriers to check pricing.

Cons

Wish you could pay for a yearly discount

Jie Z.

Needs a good PM and a good engineer in testing with deep understanding of cross-border e-Commerce

Reviewed on 2017/04/01

Have used the product more than one month as our interim warehouse in the U.S. The support team has been very responsive. However, if the PM and the test team had done a good job, I would not have to contact the support on a daily basis. In general, this tool is promising and a big help to our Amazon business.

7.0/10
Alethea H.

Love this Software!

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

I tell everyone I know that ships a lot about this Software, it has saved us a bunch of Money on Shipping! I love it!

H. C.

there are things to improve...

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

overall it is great. couple of things: please don't keep change the interface; there is a 35 characters limit on length of name/address.

Response from Interlink Information Technology

Thanks for shipping with Circle.us.

The reason behind you cannot input more than 35 characters in Name/Address is that the shipping API of the carriers has limited the length of Name/Address into 35 characters.

Daniel C.

Great Shipping Site

Reviewed on 2017/04/10

It took a Chat to custom support for me to figure it out but Amy was a huge help and had me using the program in no time. The new site is much more user friendly . We have shipped 10 packages with no problems. Will recommend Circle.us to anyone I know that ships.

Response from Interlink Information Technology

Thanks for your recommendation and Amy will be very happy to hear that.

Shawn H.

It's good to have such a tool to combine all sales channel together

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

It's very convenient to use the web service to do the shipping for my different stores in different online markets. The basic requirements are all great. That will be better if it can map the products for different channels, and can synchronize the data with some accounting software.

Howard M.

Cheap

Reviewed on 2017/08/31

Pros

Not much hard to use- not intuitive-- once we figured it out is was okay. It could be improved. I am not sure who heads customer service but it is non existent. Circle is cheap but have terrible customer service

Cons

Bad interface- impossible to get in touch with these people- they are never on chat never answer the phone

3.0/10