QuickESign

Digital signage channel for Roku, Samsung & FireTV

• Used Other for Free Trial

Fun, Pretty Easy, Very Useful

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

It's a fun and unique marketing tool. TV is something people just naturally look at when there is one. How many times have you walked into a place and watched the same 3 ads play over and over again, or better yet watch a talking head without sound so you have no idea what they are saying? We do that because when we see a screen, we watch. That is the key to quickesign.

Pros

It has lots of widgets that make your screen very dynamic and informative. It's fun to put together. It's a great marketing tool if you have foot traffic.

Cons

You have to pay more to do things like videos, extra widgets, etc...which doesn't make sense if you aren't going to reach any more people. I think the pricing should be based on your size, not theirs.

Larry I.

Reliable, Affordable, and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

I have done extensive field testing with this product; I have a network of more than twelve screens scattered across town using a rather expensive alternative system. The pricing for QuickESign is certainly fair and reasonable. And while it is most certainly good quality, easy to use and reliable, we're waiting for the next generation before we go both feet in. Fair Enough?

Pros

QuickESign is a fantastic, easy to use signage resource for small businesses of many kinds. No special hardware or geek employees necessary. If you can sign into a channel on your ROKU TV or ROKU streaming device you can have a very cost effective and reliable signage service set up and ready to go in minutes.

We have deployed this in a couple of different locations and it is always high quality output and very simple to use.

Cons

In simple terms, the background interface needs to be a bit more robust. For full screen applications the system works quite well.

However, I find it difficult to use the Zones feature and maintain an accurate timeline inside of each Zone. I know the company is striving to improve on many levels so we don't hold this against them. We simply need a greater sense of control over our content timelines.

Brad F.

Software and cost - Exactly what we needed

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

This product is very easy to setup and use on a daily basis. We keep calendar events and learning slides refreshed daily. The quality of this product is exactly what we needed. It is not as robust as some of the other products out there, but the price is also only a fraction of the others.

Cons

occasionally a TV will not update automatically - I then need to do a Roku update and refresh QuickESign, would be nice to be notified when an update is available. This is a very minor issue and is easily resolved.

Serena R.
  • Industry: Banking

Exactly what we were looking for!

Reviewed on 2018/09/21

Pros

The price and how easy it is to use. I like that it is used with a roku.

Cons

It would be nice if the schedule had an "End Date" so I wouldn't have to remember to remove certain pictures.

David W.

So simple to use and great results.

Reviewed on 2016/03/18

Pros: its real easy and simple to set up and get great results with little effort. The pricing structure and the hardware required for this digital signage product is coset effective and makes perfect sense for the small business as it is much cheaper than any other product out there. The support is first rate and they continue to provide updates and are very responsive to customers requirements. Its great that you can have multiple schedules and multiple screens displaying different content.
Cons:The user interface can be a little clunky especially teh zone layout editor. It would be best if you could specify actual starting co-ordinates and frame size in pixels. Or maybe even a snap to grid as aligning it up is difficult. I found that you have to slightly adjust the image size to fit teh whole screen properly.

Other than that overal its a great product at a great price

Alan U.
  • Industry: Biotechnology
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great option for low-cost digital signage

Reviewed on 2017/01/25

I started using Quickesign about a year ago and am very pleased with my choice. There are a lot of templates for first-time users and the system is robust enough for the most hardcore users. This is a great option for someone who just wants to dip their toes in the water to see just what digital signage is all about.

Pros

Easy to use templates.

Cons

Somewhat steep learning curve.

Martin S.

Makes Us Look Big

Reviewed on 2016/03/17

Low price large screen TV's and QuickESign makes my business shine. I show images of upsell items and customers buy. I run several restaurants and one of them is a BBQ joint. My bread and butter is the BBQ sandwich but my big money comes from RIBS and CHICKEN. By showing pic and videos of these items is what sells it. Pictures on the wall can't compare, humans look at TV's. This is a fact we have doubled the number of sales of up sell items with the use of digital visual aides. At another restaurant we are fine dining. I installed a TV outside near the front door above the menu case. What ever items we need to sell we put on display and wow it dictates what the customers buy. Once again people look at video screens.

Scott P.

Great for those who don't want on site hardware

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

I didn't want to invest in a local hardware device and was looking for a cloud based solution. QuickESign was the only thing available on Roku and was priced at the perfect level for my business.

Pros

Easy to set up
Easy to make changes
Photo and video uploads are simple

Cons

Formatting can be tricky and getting text to show properly requires a bit of fighting sometimes.

Arbi A.

Great addition to the office!

Reviewed on 2016/03/18

I am real estate broker and use this to advertise my listings at my office. People always say how professional it look and I get compliments. It was very easy to set up and start but i did have a few issues here and there that customer support helped me with.
The Content builder was simple and straight forward.
Im in the free trial part now and will sign up continue using QuickESign.

Steven G.

Love this service!

Reviewed on 2016/03/18

Seriously we do! I am the Jr. Governor of a Loyal Order Of Moose lodge in Orlando, Florida. At our lodge we have been looking for a way to do digital signage for a while and every option seemed overly expensive for our non-profit. Then I found QuickESign and man do our members really love being able to see all of our upcoming events!

Aaron M.

Quick and Professional

Reviewed on 2016/03/18

I was in the market for a digital signage that looked professional, gave me the ease of editing from multiple devices, and was easy to boot. QuickESign has accomplished all of these. Our digital sign is the first things people see when they walk into our building, and I have been very happy with this service.

Joseph C.

MPM Agency Screen Advertising

Reviewed on 2017/01/11

I have been looking for a program for awhile now and stumbled across this program which is user friendly and reliable. Makes my life much easier by being able to access the program from home instead of visiting each location to change out Media.

Tom L.

Outstanding......and it keeps getting better

Reviewed on 2016/03/17

We were looking for a solution for digital signage in our building. After starting out with a single Roku stick and QuickESign, we quickly added 5 additional. It is easy to configure, can be updated quickly and looks great.

Andrew H.

Awesome

Reviewed on 2016/03/18

I love this software. I'm sure it is great for businesses but it's cool for personal use too. Sometimes I put jokes or funny pictures on it to mess with people lol.

Adam V.

Demo of product

Reviewed on 2016/03/18

I thought that this product could produce some really great results, but I felt that the learning curve of using the software were higher than others.

Thomas T.

I am using it at my restuarant

Reviewed on 2016/03/18

The pros are that it's easy to use. The cons is that sometimes I have minor glitches.

Chris H.

Really fun to created my own slide shows for home

Reviewed on 2016/03/17

At first the learning curve was a bit steep but once you get used to it it's a snap

Cesar B.

Medical display

Reviewed on 2016/03/18

I use it in a hospital to inform Dr's about events for the day. Very easy to use.

Brent S.

Seems fine.. Like the option for a ROKU

Reviewed on 2016/03/17

Like the Roku integration. It makes the digital sign solution very affordable.

Ron T.

Great Idea, Just don't have the time to figure it out right now

Great Idea, Just don't have the time to figure it out right now

Matt G.

Very easy to use, recommended

Reviewed on 2016/03/17

Same as above, user friendly experience. No cons.

John D.

Rook

Reviewed on 2016/03/17

I have 4 Roku devices and they are great!

Scott H.

Expert software

Reviewed on 2016/03/18

This software makes my life a breeze!

Darin H.

So far, so good.

Reviewed on 2016/03/18

Easy to use and powerful.

Anthony F.