SMB Reviews

SMB

HR software for entrepreneurs in the UK

5/5 (3 reviews)
Thalia P.

Very satisfied with the service provided

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Pros

WOW !, there is no doubt that we need more companies that work with the same quality and efficiency of SMB, very satisfied with the service provided and in the area of human resources it stands out, it is difficult to find efficient companies.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints, excellent service and work. 100% RECOMMENDED, Absolutely the best software

America C.

Excellent work and service of SMB

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/04/07

Pros

Excellent work and service of SMB the results obtained were better than I imagined without a doubt I will return, one of the best in the area of human resources, more companies are needed so I have no doubt that it is one of the best in its scope.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints about giving them, on the contrary, I congratulate them for the work they provide, excellent. Highly recommended

Harvey G.

The best HR software for small business by far

Reviewed on 2016/01/12

I never give reviews but feel compelled to do so for smb.co.uk

I have been using this software in my company for the past year and the software, service and value for money is outstanding. I have looked at other systems (some cheaper/some more expensive) and can honestly say this one outstrips them all. What smb.co.uk promise; they deliver by the bucket load. So stop wasting your time (and money) God knows I did! and buy yourself some HR peace of mind. Oh yeah, and did I mention that they're a UK company and all your employee data stays in the UK? And what about the "just give a months notice if your not happy" guarantee? Gold, HR gold they are :))))))))