CEIPAL TalentHire

4,3
4,6
Prabhu J.
Industry: Computer Software

Great tool that meets our needs

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

We have explored a lot of products out in the market before signing-up with CEIPAL. We have had this product for over a year. Ever since we signed up, we have recommended lots of features/enhancements to be implemented and CEIPAL team has been very cooperative and responsive in meeting those needs. I am sure there is plenty of improvement that CEIPAL needs to go through and I believe they are working towards that.

Overall, a very nice product.

Pros

- Inexpensive compared to other ATS tools in the market
- Excellent Customer Service
- Easy to use
- Job Boards (Dice, CareerBuilder, Monster) and VMS Integration (FieldGlass)
- Meeting our requirements through continous expansion

Cons

Certainly needs a lot of improvement, which I believe they are working on.

Response from Ceipal

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Arun N.
Industry: Automotive

Ceipal Talenthire is a great product

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

Excellent experience. The biggest business problem we solved was one click automatic migration of multiple resumes at a time from various jobboards. Another was one click automatic job posting broadcast to large groups of candidates.

Pros

Easy to use, lot of functionality, excellent customer support.

Cons

Nothing was difficult to use. When we started with them 5 years back, they did not have full integration with some jobboards. However in the recent 3-4 r years they have done an amazing job at integrating with all major jobboards both for job posting and resume migration.

Swarupa K.

Waste of money

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

Bad will not like to recommend or use it in future.

Pros

Easy to post a job
Upload a candidate

Cons

1. Cannot update/ edit an existing job posting
2. Very inefficient in locating duplicate candidate data
3. Login time expires in few minutes.
4. Cannot generate reports at all level
5. no authorization for data deletion. Any one can delete your data without informing you.
6. Time lag between mass emailing, other windows slow down while you are mass emailing.

Response from Ceipal

Thank you so much for your review on TalentHire. We apologize for the inconvenience that you have faced. TalentHire is fully customizable ATS, your administrator can configure the users access based on the roles.
Update / Edit Job Posting: You must have access permission to edit jobs. The admin can give you access at Setup > Access Management > Access Control > Job Postings > Role > Edit Records.
Duplicate Candidate Data: The system doesn't allow you to create duplicate data. There is a configuration to allow/restrict the creation of duplicate applicant data in the system. Your admin can configure this at Setup > Applicants > Applicant Config > Applicant Profile Unique check, Talent Bench Profile Unique Check., Setup > Integrations > General Settings > Choose the default option while migrating the existing
Logout Time: There is a configuration to extend your Time out at Setup > Global Settings > Default Values > Default Timeout.
For other quires, email to [email protected]

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Nidhi N.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great Software

Reviewed on 2020/08/17

I have worked on differnet ATS but I like Ceipal . For every candidate we can make notes .We can also use it as a resume search engine once we make a big database

Pros

Its great for ATS database and making reports .If you know all its features its a great great software. Great for recruiters as well as employers .

Cons

Frankly I dont like the customer service but you wont need that much.
but if you do try software is very easy to use ..

Ravi J.

Worth for money

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

As soon as I took the position at KK Associates as Delivery Head, I have implemented CEIPAL tool in our organization, which really helped us to save so much of cost, where we used loose lots of money on paid job portals. With the help of Ceipal we are running our business smoothly & I recommend this tool for all the Staffing companies for their staffing needs.

Pros

Cost is cheaper then the alternative product and all most all the features are available in ceipal to make your hiring is easy.

Sonu K.
Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Combination of all ATS

Reviewed on 2020/01/28

Pros

I have used several ATS in my 9+ Years of the Recruitment journey. We found Ceipal is a combination of all ATS with advanced features. It's very easy to use & TONS of functionality, The great part is the admin user has all rights to customize according to their need. Few things I mostly like- Customer support, Customized options, good GUI, Reporting, Pricing and many more features which makes it a different product.

Cons

Don't have a Referal program. OR Outsourcing your sales process.

Pavan K.

'CEIPAL'- Low budget product with High efficiency output

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Being a Senior Resourcing specialist i use CEIPAL on daily basis. it helps me a lot in sourcing quality profiles

Pros

first thing about CEIPAL is its a LOW cost ATS with Good Output for Business and its a User Friendly software that can be learn'd very quickly.

Cons

sometimes there will be No accuracy in the output of resumes and also no Sequence in the output.

Seema Y.

EXCELLENT APPLICATION TRACKING SYSTEM

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

Lot's of monotonous tasks can be handled by just a CLICK. Making life easy.

Pros

It has a excellent GUI that helps everyone to work so easily. Saves time and is a huge respository for the documents.

Cons

There should be more promotions about this product. Not everyone knows about it.

Tom L.

CEIPAL Talenthire - Adaptable and Responsive

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Pros

It is very flexible to our needs, and the team is very responsive to the changes we ask for.

Cons

Sometimes not all of the changes seem good, since they are in response to others' needs. But nothing has made it unusable.

Vinay P.

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2019/01/23

User-friendly is what I would like to quote for Ceipal.
Each and every product that we use in our day to day life has it's pros and cons, whenever a product is made we do confront any such product in our daily work routine that has the acquired perfectness.
Ceipal is one of the nearly perfect software/product that I have used in my career.
Lastly - I have used many such portals but Ceipal is the made up of the extraction of all those with some intelligence involved.

Pros

Ceipal is all about ease of searching or restricting the number of views of paid portals, it all seems to be in perfect sync with great features. Addition of vendor list and using them for mass mailing was never that easy. You don't even need to undergo a training programme to use it thoroughly. With such great UI features, anyone can easily understand every detailing of Ceipal.

Cons

The only restriction or difficulty I found out was when I tried to use e-mail merge.
Let me elaborate this - Whenever I am trying to use this feature it only includes the profiles who are already there in the internal database, it doesn't allow you to send the e-mail to portal candidates as well in bulk which I believe should be included.

Response from Ceipal

Hi Vinay,

Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded this request to our team and hope to help you streamline your process even further.

Happy Recruiting! :)

Pola S.
Industry: Consumer Services

Good Product Recruiting.

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base . As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product

Pros

Customisation options and customer support.

Cons

Some areas of navigation are not intuitive. For example, customer support walked me through how to turn off a required text field on a screen, but now that I want to do the same thing on another screen, I cannot find the same area in which to make the change, so will have to speak to them again. I'm sure at some point I'll get through the learning curve and have a good grasp on everything, it's just a bit slow right now.

Response from Ceipal

Dear POLA Sharath,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. We have given the links for frequently used configurations on user panel to navigate directly from the dashboard. We hope this will definitely useful to you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Vipin P.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

100% delivery of what's been promised to the clients

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

Ability to search all portals simultaneously and good options to contact candidates whether through email or SMS.One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what

Pros

Pros:Customisation options and customer support.
1. Job Posting 2. Short listing of Resume as per Requirement applied

Cons:It is up to mark.
So far there are no Cons about this software. I really enjoy using it and its awesome. Will update when i find any.
Certain features can't be generalized, should be feasible as every individual business has their own fashion to run that.
The Views have a limit of 100 resumes on one page. If it can be extended to 100-500, it will be great to send bulk emails.

Cons

This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client

Response from Ceipal

Dear Vipin,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Neeraj K.

Feedback based on 12+ Months of use

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

Generation of Internal database is amazing feature.
Mail merge, Free job Post, Hot Lists are the powerful functions .
Value for money, ROI is the key.

Pros

Its a 360 degree solutions for Recruitment, all round performance in terms of Bench marketing, Strategic recruitment and Head hunting.

Most amazing part is API integration of Job Portals and job postings, more easier, just one click and your job is on air.

Cons

In applicant search section, in advanced search, sometimes its taking time to fetch the results (this is in internal database search) and the result which we are getting some times its not accurate enough in terms of skill sets.

In case if we are searching resumes on dice through ceipal, then from the search result page we can not open resumes in new tabs, there is an option for that we that is not much convenient.

While Migrating any resume into our internal database from dice or monster, it take bit more time, if that can be reduce that will be much better.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Vidyadhar N.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great product, lot of functionality, User Friendly tool and great customer support

Reviewed on 2017/07/31

Pros

We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client positions/requirements .
Product is well integrated with all major job boards. Jobs can be easily posted from CEIPAL to multiple jobs boards with one click. All the resume responses in multiple job board job postings flow directly into CEIPAL Master job posting. Candidates can be tracked in CEIPAL Master job posting either as Submitted candidate or as a pipeline candidate.
Quick and Easy report generation , Multiple user application. 24/7 customer support. Easy access to all level of employees make it more efficient and secured data management.

Cons

I didn't fine any cons in this product because they reach to the client expectations and also take requirements and develop the product.

Carolyn H.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

We Love CEIPAL TalentHire!

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

Improved time management, productivity and ease of process.

Pros

We have been using CEIPAL TalentHire for over 2 years now and the ease of process is excellent both from a Recruiter and an Administration standpoint. The Applicant Summary Customized View provides a live view of all activity which is an excellent time management tool and avoids any duplication of process to maximize productivity. The search features and the reporting tools have been enhanced and can be customized. The CEIPAL Support Team are outstanding!! We always receive an immediate response on any questions or issues regardless of the time of day and, we always receive prompt resolution. Additionally, any custom feature requests have been actioned immediately. We highly recommend CEIPAL TalentHire.

Srinath T.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

I have been in love with this tool since the day i have started using it.

Reviewed on 2017/08/10

Every single thing i am using on the tool is a benefit for me.

Pros

This is the Best ATS i have ever been using. The application is very simple to use and also serves the purpose of providing complete information of business to the management at a glance. A complete picture of the staffing business can just be viewed on the dashboard which makes my life easy. I can just record and track every individual performance which helps me to take a quick decisions.I highly recommend it to all the businesses which are in this staffing arena.

Cons

I do not see anything. literally anything negative about this tool.Every suggestion that we make is taken into consideration and they have a good knowledgeable development team who can make those changes and upgrade it to next versions

Response from Ceipal

Dear Srinath,

Seema Y.

Ceipal TalentHire is awesome software program that automates the large volume recruitment tracking.

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

Ceipal TalentHire gives us a huge benefit for businesses in terms of streamlining the interviewing process. It alleviates a lot of backlog in hiring. When you are hiring for hundreds of positions at a time, the manpower and budget all are available to process tens of thousands of applications and resumes while using this Application Tracking System.
Ceipal TalentHire collects the resumes and turn them into a healthy repository in a manageable database where HR, Sales and other departments are able to handle and analyze the data based on keyword searches to select for specific job advertisements.

Cons

Response from Ceipal

Dear Seema,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face.We have given 'Clipboard' feature in the applicants module to copy the email IDs to send emails. We hope this is useful for you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Imran M.

We are using this Tracking system for more than a year now and it is really value for money.

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

Ceipal TalentHire we are been used since an year and we use this because it is very efficient in tracking the work of each individual. At the end of each day it is very easy to pull out all the reports of submissions, interviews or placements easily. This talentHire has made my work very easy in terms of tracking the work of each individual.

Cons

Well as there are issues with everything, Even Talenhire have few cons. 1 Specific thing is, Even after defining the role for the each individual, No matter what role it is, the name gets displayed on the home screen under Bench DashBoard or Recruitment Summary displaying number of submissions/interviews /Placements.
This needs to be fixed. Only recruiters should be displayed here, not all such as administrators/Accountants are also shown on this which is irrelevant. Apart from this everything is fine and good.

Response from Ceipal

Dear Imran,

Brenda P.
Industry: Computer Software

Customization options + customer support make this excellent.

Reviewed on 2016/11/29

As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product.

Pros

Customization options and customer support.

Cons

Response from Ceipal

Dear Brenda,

Asp G.

Perfect Tool for Recruiters

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/03/04

meeting new vendors, probability of increasing submittal process also came across with many options ,which we hired as our own w2 employees. moreover, it keep me updated and help me to focus more on present positions, also its pretty good to organize your to have proper work reports.

Pros

Sourcing talents with best filters which are provided also it saves a lot of time and helps me to do smart work. plus, it gets very easy to maintain a proper database like submissions, placement details. Moreover, the names of consultants are in organized manner. working in group is a great fun, for example everybody can see individual work status, and the status of consultants like his start date, end date, visa details. The main thing which i like is the contact details is well maintained for example their email, LinkedIn accounts, alternate numbers.

Cons

resume parsing should be improved as if i want to upload nearly 50 people with common skill set i cannot. using job portals through ceipal gets slow compared with direct account usage from new window. Many times, it gets stuck and application restarts, because of this again i need to start whole process. plus searching with Boolean strings makes my work bit slow. end of the day all i expect is the speed as using job portals in individual window is much faster which is not that much in ceipal, if this problem is solved, then m sure ciepal will get more accounts users.

Tim K.

ATS Functionality and Support

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

Applicant Tracking through TalentHire and Human Resources Management and time management through WorkForce

Pros

Easy to use ATS solution that requires minimal customization to meet our requirements. Support team is excellent. Alway quick, efficient, correct response to any issues and / or questions on our data, software functionality and availability. SAAS solution provides for very high availability / uptime.

Cons

Reports do not produce consistent results. Reports that deliver duplicate information, e.g. submission, interviews, produce different totals across the different reports. There in no ability to create Ad Hoc reports and an custom reports tool / utility is missing. Full data feeds to our internal systems are not provided by Ceipal and Ceipal has declined to provide full data to our company.

Sushant G.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

A great tool that is forever evolving and improving!

Reviewed on 2017/07/26

Pros

One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what sets them truly apart i.e. the ability to adapt to their clients' needs. It's a great tool with all the right bells and whistles and always coming up with new and useful features and very cost effective as compared to the best of the best out there.

Cons

Regular system glitches and integration failures need to be addressed. Also, in accordance with the speed with which they are increasing their client base, they should look into expanding their technical team so new feature requests can be implemented faster.

Response from Ceipal

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We will definitely look into these issues and make sure that one of our support representatives will get in touch with you to ensure a flawless service experience for you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Vinod K.

Excellent Applicant Tracking online Software

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

My recruitment Life is made easier with this software. I used to maintain many excel sheets earlier to track the consultants. I used to search for candidates separately on job boards which are made only one click search with integrated search feature of this software. I can do mass emailing to vendors at a go to many vendors at one time.

Pros

My daily recruitment activities are done with ease, I used to maintain separate excel sheets for tracking candidates, their interview scheduling, timesheets, etc. Now everything is placed in online ceipal Talenthire. The integrated search feature from this software is an excellent thing to source candidates from all job boards at the same time with one boolean search.

Cons

while integrating with some other software like Dice job board, full features of dice are not coming. we get some issues even when internet connectivity is slow.

Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Ceipal - Most Powerful ATS (Applicant Tracking System)

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

Ceipal is a good ATS (Applicant Tracking system) and it has helped in storing all my data in one place.
It has helped me in saving my time and is one of the best portal to source a resume from our own data base

Pros

It provides easy storage of large amount of resumes in one place.
Boolean Search used for recruitment is very helpful.
It helps us in sending bulk emails to Many candidates in one time.

Cons

It takes a lot of time while parsing a resume in ceipal.
Sometimes it becomes very difficult to search a resume with email id.
Adding a vendor list is difficult on Ceipal

Response from Ceipal

We have 'Import Vendors' feature to add all your vendors all together.

Sonu K.

Quite Interesting

Reviewed on 2019/01/22

I am working as a technical recruiter in quantum world technologies inc., I am using this web application since last 3 months. My opinion about this application is good and fair. This is perfect for any staffing firm.
I am feeling very excited about this application, As i haven't take any training session of this application but its simplicity is very good and understandable for anyone who have a good experience with any type of dashboard application.

Pros

Easy Report
Mass mail system
mail merge

Cons

Auto Query Builder
File attach system
vendor group management not so good, if we want to delete any group that is not possible with this application.

Response from Ceipal

Hi Sonu Kumar,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer your feedback. We have "Matching Applicants" on Job Posting snapshot where the TalentHire creates query with the primary skills and secondary skills and performs the search on internal DB. Similarly, we do have the option to delete the Vendor group but you must have privileges to delete vendor groups. Kindly contact our support team, we are always there for you to assist.