Digioh Reviews

Digioh

Customizable web forms that integrate with your stack

4.6/5 (8 reviews)
Renee H.

This does what other pop up apps can't do

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

Helped me find another app. The larger the number of reviews, the better it works!

Pros

One of the many features of this app is that it recognizes the referring website so I can have a message pop up specifically catered to the audience of the website that referred the potential customer.

Secondly, a new feature is that it's tied to my ecommerce store's shopping cart, so that a message to any abandoned cart with a minimum balance that I want to target with a coupon code or other draw to get the customer to complete the transaction, is ready and set up.

Cons

If you're not naturally techie, it can be a bit difficult to make sure you have all the conditions set up correctly. Thankfully, their customer support is amazing and they'll make sure the app is popping up correctly, often offering additional suggestions and options.

Ash P.

Extremely flexible form capture solution that can be tightly integrated to your back-end systems.

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

Absolutely no complaints. The Digioh Team are hands on, knowledgeable and will go the extra mile to meet client requirements. The Digioh team works quickly and delivers exactly what we need. Very happy and would recommend them.

Pros

We love the fact that the Digioh solution can embed dynamic forms that automatically reflect the event info for the page the form appears on. Our forms are now leagues apart from what they were before and we can use targeted messaging to drive user engagement.

Cons

While the Digioh solution is extremely flexible to satisfy any of our needs, it sometimes does require a little bit of custom code. The Digioh team was able to get this done for us quickly.

Jurgen N.

Great email capture tool, that can do so much more

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/11/01
Review Source

Pros

Solid tool with great feature set that can do just about anything you can imagine.

-flexible editor
-extensive capability to target different users based on behavior or traffic source or keyword... etc.
-a/b testing for best offers or creative
-good analytics to see how lightboxes are performing
-lots of integrations and flexible to create custom integrations

Awesome support from the team. Quick responses and solutions.

Cons

-Feel like we could do more with this tool than we are currently.
-There are some cheaper solutions out there but don't have the same ability to customize or integrate or won't let you remove their branding.

Kay K.

Grow your email subscribers with Digioh

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/10/31
Review Source

Pros

We have had great success with the Digioh app. It is very easy to use, and the lightboxes we've built using Digioh can be customized in a seemingly endless variety of ways (i.e., based on URL, geo-targeting, source, date, UTM code, etc.). The support team is awesome to work with - they've even built custom scripts for us - and are always prompt and courteous in answering our questions.

Cons

Digioh is a great product and super easy to use, so it's hard to come up with a con. My one comment would be that it would be nice to have a help option within the editor so as I'm trying to create a lightbox I could learn more about what a field means or what impact a selection will have on the overall look and feel.

Amy C.

Extremely powerful email capture technology that is easily fully integrated with MailChimp

Reviewed on 2018/11/09

They are a dream team who not only built a tool that I could easily get onboarded on to and use, but any time I wanted to do something super advanced, they were there. Even though we didn't need and we didn't ask for it, they offered to help us with designs. Their team is super hands on and more helpful than we knew what to do with!

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use and very very easy to get onboarded. It's also very powerful. I can really do ANYTHING with Digioh when it comes to email captures. For example we love the teaser and how it can float from page to page at the bottom if the user hasn't converted yet.

Cons

Because you can do anything with Digioh, doing advanced things is complex. But that's easily fixable by more familiarity and reading through their support docs / watching their videos. It is more than just a lightbox form builder, it is a full on javascript platform that allows you to pretty much do anything...

Simon W.

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 2017/10/31
Review Source

Pros

I quite literally stumbled across this product when I was looking at a way to build my newsletter subscribers. I did of a quick email asking for more info and received an email from representative no more than 15 minutes later. He invited me for a demo and the rest was history.
I think it was a little less than 30 minutes later we were up and running with the software and the product was running the next day once the design was done.
If only everything was this easy.

Excellent Tool - Great Value

Reviewed on 2017/11/29
Review Source

Pros

Simple to use, easy to implement, solid support and it works. We looked at other options and came across Digioh from our ESP's recommendation. Glad they recommended them. They have a very easy interface to either customize and build yourself or you can upload your own assets easily. Setting conditions was simple and Cust support at Digioh were able to give great tips on what we should do and not do with the conditions.

Cons

Only issue I've come across is some of the templates look dated. They are easy to customize and clean up, but that is the only issue I've come across.

Polyana A.