Swept

Operational software for commercial cleaning and janitorial

Sara B.

User friendly

Reviewed on 2020/06/08

Swept has been affordable and offered time clock solutions as well as inspection reports. Customer service is excellent. Lots of help tools available online as well.

Pros

Super easy for staff to clock in/out. Great features to be able to message staff assigned to locations. Time sheets available to staff are very helpful. Security info attached to locations is an ideal tool. The ability to change the language is nice for messaging.

Cons

Messaging features should be expanded to be able to message individual staff or groups instead of having to use a location. Shifts should be able to be designed without having a start time and end. Notifications of staff not clocking in by a certain time at the end of each day should be a function. More reports options would be ideal. Would be nice to be able to alter job locations in the cleanings reports.

Julie M.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Saves me time and Gives peace of mind!

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

I thought it was too pricey, but after looking at a bunch of other systems - nothing compared. I'm glad I took the plunge. As the sole leadership team member of my company currently - it's been my BEST partner.

Pros

This system lets me easily check time sheets and approve payroll. It has streamlined our communication around who is doing what, and helps everyone get the updates they need. I even have the peace of mind that if someone doesn't show up, I'll be alerted after a certain time following a scheduled shift! This has never been an issue, but you know we can worry about anything.

Cons

It took me a minute to figure out the best way to put in recurring schedules and how to change only what I need without changing everything, but I got it figured out now. At times, team members struggle to clock in, but I can update it easily on my end when I get the time. The translation to spanish is only for messages. I thought it would be for instructions and alarm/security info too. Just a bit of a workaround for me to do spanish and english.

Response from Swept

Julie, we appreciate the feedback and the opportunity to partner with you! We are delighted to have you and your team as part of the Swept community.

Andres H.

Swept Review

Reviewed on 2020/06/08

Really good, people are great.

Pros

being notified when people sign in and out of buildings, or when they dont show up, location tracking, supplies.

Cons

inability to communicate directly and privately with individuals. No reminders for staff when they need to sign out. Employees constantly forgetting to sign out.

Response from Swept

Thanks, Andres. We appreciate the feedback. We will be in touch to learn more about your needs around direct communication in the app and sign out notifications.

Evan K.

Great Startup

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Swept has allowed us to manage our team with technology. Although I have listed some cons above, I need to mention that they are still growing and adding additional features as they grow. I am an avid supporter of the company and wish them great success as it directly impacts my future growth too.

Pros

- Ability to track time and employees with geofencing
- Schedule automation
- Inventory tracking

Cons

- Does not include a Work Order generation/tracking function
- Inspection reports are limited in use

Pam J.

The owners review

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

Pros

Ease of use, customer support and how well it is liked by my employees

Cons

The scheduling feature! But they do know it needs work and have been great about taking feedback.

Christopher J.

Satisfied User

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Very, very good. Customer service is responsive and always helpful.

Pros

It has helped to organize my Janitorial business’s communication between employees and clients

Cons

It’s still finding it’s identity, so to speak. They just added credit card processing, so that’s a good thing. This is a growing company so I look forward to it continuing to add services for its users.

Mario G.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Good looks and functionality but is missing key aspects

Reviewed on 2020/06/08

easy to use but it lacks checklists and one off jobs.

Pros

Easy to use and it has an appealing user inter phase

Cons

Doesn't provide itemized checklist. Instructions in word are prone to not be read by the cleaners
Since checklists have to be checked, cleaners must at least look at them every time to be able to punch out.

It would be nice if it can handle one off jobs

Response from Swept

Thanks for your feedback, particularly letting us know about the gaps around checklists and one off jobs. I'm sharing this feedback with our product team and adding feature requests. A member of our team will connect with you to learn more about your needs with these. features.

Colten M.

Makes life easier!

Reviewed on 2016/10/28

Over all I am very happy with the app. It improves quality of life substantially bring many elements required into one convenient app. There have been a few bugs along the way but as it is a new app I understand over all it is a great product I give it 4 out of 5!

Pros

How it brings many required elements of my job together into one easy to use app.

Cons

It is still in rely stages so there have been bugs and it hasn't reached its full potential yet.

Andrew K.

Great Software Program

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

Time and attendance

Pros

Ease of use and the customer service response

Cons

More flexible reports so that we can adjust them to receive the information we need.

Erin B.

Love this App!

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

Fantastic- great help to legitimize my business and bring some order to a chaotic and often mom and pop run industry.

Pros

Tracking when and where my employees are working has been of such help to me. The user friendly layout is very helpful when showing to prospective clients

Cons

I wish there were chat options between me and individual cleaners as well

Response from Swept

Erin, great to hear that Swept is helping you stay on top of things. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and feedback.

Manuela V.

Swept Software

Reviewed on 2016/11/02

I find this software very useful. Swept allows the management team to have a direct communication with all employees, that allow us to identify issues and quickly find a solution.
Swept is a great time tracking tool. Time is recorded every time employees sign in/out, and they can do it using the app, SMS or VIR (Landline).
Also, employees have access to important information about their job site, like cleaning instructions they need to follow to perform a better job. And if they have any problem they can report it in real time through swept as well.

Jodi S.
  • Industry: Judiciary

Original Opinion of Swept

Reviewed on 2016/10/13

The concept is very good, however the ease of use for the everyday crew member is too involved. The back end should be very involved with data entry and company needs, however the front end should be a simple one button process. Too many processes on the front end had our crew members frustrated.

Pros

The capabilities to print reports and download crew onsite and offsite information.

Cons

Not very easy to use on a daily basis.

Jennifer H.

Swept Review

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

I love Swept. It is a great way to keep employee relations running smooth. My favorite feature is the geofence.

Isaiah L.

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

Jennifer B.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Unmatched value for cost

Reviewed on 2019/05/01

Swept has been able to solve scheduling, account management, employee management, real-time communication with both employee and client messaging, inspection reporting, and many other features, it has certainly set the benchmark for me and my operations management systems.

Pros

I like the robust features of this software coupled with great ease of use.

Cons

occasional delay in real-time features that create a false notification alert

Jason J.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Company has lost touch with it's customers

Reviewed on 2020/06/08

When we started with them 4 years ago was great but has declined and rapidly over the last year or so. Don't follow up when they say they will and still have an issue with the app.

Pros

Ease of use for the end user. Very basic app.

Cons

Don't follow up with customers. Focus is not on adding features for customers but adding features to generate more revenue for the company.

Response from Swept

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. You are a valued member of our community. We hope to hear back from you, we've reached out to connect directly with you.

• Industry: Facilities Services

Works well and steadily improves

Reviewed on 2019/05/02

One of the benefits is a personal one. In a matter of seconds I can get a snapshot of what's going on throughout our company. This means in the evening if I want a quick glimpse I don't need to engage multiple individuals, I remain anonymous, that way I can gather information and keep my personal barriers up.

Pros

It's added another set of eyes to the different sites we service. The communication within our group has improved dramatically.

Cons

There's nothing I dislike, but adding features consistently will increase how effective it is for us.

Jason M.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Beyond a Tool, it is our “Way”

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

Pros

- Ease of use
- Direct usability for our industry
- Putting use in the hands of our front line staff
- increasing relevant functionality

Cons

- no “work order” or one-time job functionality, but I am told this is coming

Response from Swept

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback Jason. We'll be in touch with you to share the latest product updates.

Manuel G.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

excellent option

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

I can be in contact with the cleaners and they can let me know and attach pictures if any issue, also I can forward to the customer, one day one of my cleaner spill the water for the yellow bucket in the carpet and they send me some pictures of the damage and I fixed before customer knows

Pros

ythe most think that i like from swept is that you can have everything in your hand like customer information, communication with workers everything

Cons

I can knows when the crews are in the building and i can run the reports any time

Jamara W.
  • Industry: Hospitality

A Better Way for Scheduling in Our Industry

Reviewed on 2016/10/14

Since using Swept, we've been able to schedule our employees and monitor how many labor hours are being used at each location. The scheduling tool works well for our business model. Our employees enjoy the internal communication provided by the messaging function at locations. Our leadership team has been able to hold employees accountable for their performance. There are a few tweaks to some of the functions that I would like to see Swept put in place and or update, but overall, our team really enjoy the app! We are looking forward to the future updates the app will be have.

Pros

The simple use of the dashboard. It makes it easy to locate what I need and do it quickly.

Cons

The constant error with the Time Zone location not updating properly no matter how many times we update the time zone in the Settings or in the Scheduling. This makes the scheduling report incorrect.

Juan E.

Cleaning

Reviewed on 2019/08/10

I believe that it is the best app in the market for the cleaning industry.

Pros

It speaks to the cleaning industry language.

Cons

Too many steps to get to check daily labour.

Shayla B.

Great product!

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

Pros

It's fantastic for inspection usage and time management

Cons

The lack of functionality with uploading pictures

Ronnasha T.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Swept Program Review

Reviewed on 2016/10/13

I like how the Swept Program is easy to use. It helps the company that I work for to function a little more smoothly when it comes to keeping tract of cleaners and supervisors.

Pros

I like that it has the cleaners building information and contact numbers in case we need to get in touch with them, and its easy to update their information.

Cons

In order for the program to work everyone has to have an email address and some of the cleaning staff doesn't have an email address and isn't interested in getting one.

Hope C.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

GREAT Sustem

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

This system is valuable for creating a sense of community within the team of employees and helps administration manage the business better. It's very easy to communicate to multiple people at the same time and keeps records of conversations. I liked the clock in the feature with GPS enabled. The reason it didn't get 5 stars is due to the software being new and some features not yet being available.

Pros

Clocking in and out.

Cons

No way of prioritizing notifications.

Corey B.

Still needs some work

Reviewed on 2016/10/13

- Should be able to select multiple alerts, and turn off notifications.
- Should be able to go into a cleaner's profile and add locations, not locations and add cleaners. It takes too much time.
- Location Services are rarely highly accurate. Have the system weed out people who are .01 or .02 miles from the location. Clearly, they are there.
- When manually adding a time card. Alphabetize the cleaners. They are random.
- Cannot delete locations

Pros

Gives useful reports for Management.

Cons

Still a long way away from polished.