4,5
4,3
4,5
4,7
Gail B.

Personal Training Management made easy.

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Accountability is necessary for any business. Ptminder's solves this with easy to setup customer financial information that keeps records on due dates and other important information keeping your business healthy.

Pros

It is a great software program that manages your schedule and financial books. It's easy to set up and record keeping will make tax season a breeze. The calendar feature allows you to book, charge and even change appointments.

Cons

I wish the workout program was a little easier to set up. It took too much time to locate exercises or video, upload and then add variables.

Ryan C.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH GLOFOX OR MINDBODY... Choose PTminder!

Reviewed on 2020/12/28

Overall, in the last couple of months, a big fan and regret not transferring to PTM earlier.

Pros

Multiple billing options (paypal, stripe, etc.)/scheduling for both PT and Group Classes/extensive reporting/Massive customization from the admin end/app development and support is 5-star and was done within 2 weeks (and during the Christmas holiday--wow!) Tech support is very knowledgeable, professional and helpful.

Cons

No real way streamlined of adding facilities for outside contractors to book (such as clinicians or freelance personal trainers)

Response from PTminder

Thanks for the review Ryan! :)

Ahmad M.

Terrible Software!

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

Using the software is easy. The software has the capability of being great if they cannot fix the customer service and keep the software from locking me out and having to constantly reset my password. It's very inconvenient. It's embarrassing and unprofessional.

Cons

The software will lock you out and the customer service is horrible. It even deactivated my account right when I was in thr middle of scheduling clients and trying to see my availability. Having to chat with them before you can get through on the phone is annoying especially when clients are waiting on you. Also, when I finally did get through to talk to someone. I heard a baby crying in the background as well as a lot of noise. It was distracting on top of already being frustrated. It was unprofessional and it's not how I want my business. It's embarrassing to have clients in front of me while I'm trying to access my account to schedule them and being told my account was deactivated. I am very disappointed.

Response from PTminder

Hi Ahmad, there was a specific bug in the new Safari browser causing this but we have quickly fixed that up. Our customer service team have already spoken with your company and confirmed it's all working well now. Huge apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please reach out if there is anything further we can assist with, thank you!

Tine D.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Requested Feedback

Reviewed on 2017/04/22

Love the product, defintely wouldn't be able to live without it. I talk to other personal trainers about getting this! easily access calendar from my phone on the go. Love the fact that assessment information is on my phone instantly if I need it and clients can access this through their log in portal. Like the fact that I can have active, lead and past clients. I like how you can see the earnings at a glance per month.

Would like to see in the future:
-booking unavailable time in the diary through the app right now its just sessions/classes.
-payments connection to bank account to reconcile sessions that way
-private notes to be the default for sessions or at least the option rather than workout plan

Have had a few instances where I add a prepaid payment to a client click the send receipt function and it sends that information to a random client. This has happened about 4 times now and have emailed in about it to which I've not had a response from you guys. My clients are pretty cool about this kind of thing but when it involves dollar amounts when clients are on different rates, I have a very hard time trying to explain this to them.

Pros

Easy to book in clients and hold client information
App
Website log in easy
I can manage my classes and clients
Snap shot of how much made Week and Year to date
Hold assessment information in once place

Cons

Private notes not the default in the sessions breakdown
Payment information connection to your bank - have to add each payment manually
Unavaliable time is hard to use (to block own training and so that clients cant book in in that time). Needs to be a 3rd session/class type of action.

Junior H.

Moved to PT Minder from Mind Body Online and soooo!! glad I did. Brilliant bit of software. 5...

Reviewed on 2017/05/06

Value for money. Ease of use. Moving from a bigger software company that was charging a lot more PT MINDER has proved to provide a much better service at a much cheaper price. They are great!!!

Pros

Value for money. Saving a MASSIVE £600 a year in relation to what I was paying. The ease of use of PT Minder means you do not need to be constantly ringing up for support. Simple online support by live customer support normally works out any problems you may have. As well as this when the solution is given you normally find it is a simple one that you can remember for next time you are using the system. The screen interface is very good. All of my clients have said it is a very easy to use and book in. I find it a lot less confusing to use then the MindBody software I used for over a year. PT Minder also seem to take on board any suggestions and look to develop from your user experience. I have found that they are catering for all the things that I was getting with the Mind Body Software at a QUARTER of the price. As well as this is the fact that the system is very easy to use. Cannot recommend the product highly enough.

Cons

The app is not as good so I tend to use the website version when on the iPad. The 4 star rating on overall quality will be 5 star once the app is sorted.

Sheree B.

PTminder is so simple and easy to use, I love all of the amazing features!

Reviewed on 2017/07/24

As described previously

Pros

The software enables me to keep myself and my clients on track. I had terrible time management and ability to track payments before I used PT minder. I love that I can use it across all my devices and how simple it is to use.
It is super easy to customise too. I also love that if you have any issue the support team is so helpful.

Cons

The only problem I find is that sometimes if I am booking from a different device the appointments do not syncronize and can leave me with double booking myself. Also can be very slow on my iPad and iPhone. I would use it a lot more on these devices if I could rely on it.

Greg B.

Easy to use, great customer support, professional

Reviewed on 2017/05/12

Easy to use. Great support.

Pros

This software is pretty easy to use. I use it daily for my schedule. The mobile version works well in conjunction with the PC version. Keeps great track of financials great for the business aspect.

Cons

The workout portion for clients seems to be in the beginning stages. I would love to be able to use this APP by itself to schedule workouts and handle the business end however compared to another workout app I am using right now for client workouts it would not be the time to change over.

PT Minder

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

Overall I am very satisfied! Love that it keeps track of everything especially the financial end of it! Having everything organized makes my life easier so I can concentrate on my clients and their training!

Pros

It’s extremely easy to use and affordable!

Cons

Not much. Once in awhile a glitch. Other than that it’s perfect!

Jose M.

Great scheduling app that lets you focus on building your client base rather than managing it!

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

Really helps me manage my day to day activites

Pros

I always used a combination of different Microsoft programs and calendars to organize my clients and schedule. This would involve a lot of time each day and PTminder has taken all the stress away. Now I can keep all my clients and keep track of their progress in one place.

Cons

I like pretty much everything but if there is one thing I dont like it's the percentage that Stripe takes from transactions.

Christopher L.

PTminder has taken the stress out of client booking!

Reviewed on 2017/04/17

I used PTminder from the very start of my PT career to make sure that I didn't have to stress myself out using a paper diary with manual bookings. PTminder does everything from me. I love that everything is all in one place and it always works. The best part is that clients payments are automated which makes life so much more efficient. I couldn't recommend PTminder any more and I'd suggest it to every PT in the business.

Pros

Automatic payments!

Cons

The design and appearance could be a little bit more attractive - looks a bit basic.

Jason S.

Great quality. Has most of the controls I want minus a few functions.

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Session tracking was the most important thing I needed and this fulfilled that role perfectly.

Pros

The Session reporting and membership functions. I enjoy having the clients sessions to be tracked to specific dates. I also enjoy the ability to send notifications to the client about their upcoming sessions.

Cons

Lack of ability to split payments on memberships to a specific date. Currently cannot have the payment split to a specific date and instead rolls by a week/month pattern from the date selected instead of the number. Also there should be the ability to have clients have calendars specific to there off day workouts. The ability for my clients to then check in that they did the work on their off days would help a lot.

Lana N.

Review on PTminder

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

My overall experience with PTminder has been good, it keeps us organized.

Pros

What I liked most about this software is the ease of use and reliability

Cons

What I liked least about this software is that sometimes, for some odd reason, the reminders did not go through

Stefan G.

PT minder, the way to go!

Reviewed on 2017/04/07

I manage a fitness centre and I have found PT minder to be great value. The support has always been helpful and what I like most is that the company is forward thinking, adding many new features and they listen to customer requests. PT minder is fast closing the gap on the big players but at a much more affordable price.
The payment integration with Stripe has been fantastic as we can now run our own Direct Debit without having to pay large fees to a third party company, we have lowered the prices to our members to reflect this. Great for everyone :)
Now with the integration with mail chimp (which I am still learning) it makes email marketing a breeze. Sending reminders, birthday wishes and thank yous.
PT minder is easy to set up and you will be up and running in very little time knowing that support is always there to help.
I recommend at the very least to try this platform before signing up to something more expensive that may not have the functionality and support you will get here.
For me it is PT minder all the way!

Toni W.

Was Great!

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

I am no longer able to use the website because I don't have enough clients to pay for the monthly fee. I've since found another website

Pros

The website was somewhat easy to use and came with a lot of convenient features like the calendar, ability to send/create invoices, creative pricing, and more!

Cons

The website went wrong when they decided to force customers to choose a priced plan instead of the simple free plan.

Artur Z.

Essential tool for small business

Reviewed on 2017/04/07

I've been using PTminder since few months. It's really useful software, cover all the aspects I need. Constantly improving with great and fast online support.
Definitely recommend. Thanks.

Pros

Lots of features, easy of use,

Cons

Mobile version bit slow when booking.

Tomas M.

What a great system

Reviewed on 2017/04/07

This system is absolutely great. While I am not a personal trainer the value of using PTminder has increased my productivity ten fold. Customer service is outstanding . They are knowledgeable, courteous and always willing to help or go the extra mile. I could be more impressed with this system and customer service. Well worth the value for the money. There are a few features I would like to see added such as the clients ability to respond to a reminder that they are or are not making a class instead of assuming that the client will attend. Adding a simple survey to the reminder will help trainers like me to better schedule classes and content. While I am not a personal fitness trainer, the website has helped me manage my business needs as a basketball trainer trying to schedule clients, manage expenses and packages. This is a great website and tool.

Chris H.

Awesome product

Reviewed on 2017/04/07

I use this software to manage my business and finances. I've been using it for over 2 years now and I have watched it develop from a good platform to an excellent product that covers virtually every aspect of what a PT needs to manage the financial side of the business. I would strongly recommend using PT minder if you want to have an easy to use product that allows you to manage the business side of your services. I recently employed a member of staff and it was so easy to set up a profile and also control the parts of PT minder that they had access too, I wanted to control the financial side of the program but only allow my staff to see the necessary client details etc, this was all very simple and easy to do.

Response from PTminder

So great to hear this Chris! Thanks for leaving us a review :)

Bj K.

Best scheduling and payment software!!!

Hi,
Can't rate PTminder enough. The product is awesome from handling the scheduling of clients to processing the Direct Debit charges.
It shows you how you are tracking financially with forecasted revenue based on locked in schedules as well as keeps track of expenses.
The auto-reminder sms service is a great value add and has helped me cut down no shows by 95%.
The ability to add in assessment information (weights, girths, skin folds or even custom assessments such as exercise weights) is awesome. The client if you choose, can login in to their profile and see what's coming up, request more sessions which in turn will when you approve the request load up the booking confirmation screen and lock it away.

Simple. Easy. Awesome!!!!

Response from PTminder

Thank you BJ!

Kurt U.

Keeps getting better

Reviewed on 2016/03/08

Have been using for a few years now and it is constantly improving. It has easily improved my profit every week due to the ease of use and the simple colour coding is very easy to remember where I have free spots. I havent used all the features to really make the best use of it but what i do use has been fantastic.
I would like the Assessments tab to be a bit more in or more area rather than the small boxes that are there. Even the option to add our own questions in order of how we would like the interview to go. Also I have a great internet connection and top of the line computer but it can be very slow to load. Especially the reconciling.
Just about to use the app again as Ive only just downloaded the new one. Looks good also

Response from PTminder

Cheers Kurt! :)

Susie C.

Helps to keep track of finances and appointments

Reviewed on 2016/03/06

The mobile app still has a long way to go to have the same functionality as the web version. In saying that, I have ended up using the web version more often due to the lack of functionality in the mobile version (android).
I got a lot of assistance when I first started with the software. Some of the buttons don't have logical naming conventions so I spent a lot of time working that out initially. I don't have a great business background so it did take me some time to work out how to charge clients for services. It would be great if all that worked out in the background when you made an appointment in the calendar

Response from PTminder

Thanks Susie :)

Manoj T.

Amazing Software!

Reviewed on 2017/10/18

Pros

Making appointments is very simple and easy to use. The Client section has everything you need. Taking payments is fast and reliable.

Cons

Workout planner is too simple and would be nice if there very some images added to this section as well as the other and nutrition part.

Gwen C.

I have been using this software for 18 months and find it easy to navigate and use.

Reviewed on 2016/02/28

The biggest pro of the software is its layout and ease of use. I also like that clients get a login and have easy access.

I have had a couple of small problems in the 18 months I have been using the software, however when I've contacted the service desk, they have always been very quick to respond and have rectified the issue. They are always looking to improve the product which is great.

I have found the PT minder updates and new additions very useful and best of all it is very competitively priced.

Joshua K.

Fantastic program and software to really keep your ducks in row

Reviewed on 2017/04/07

I am more than satisfied with the functionality and design of this program... its user friendly and has completely changed how I monitor and track my business transactions.

Response from PTminder

Thanks Josh! We appreciate the review :)

Tony V.

I handle the PT part while PTminder worries about the admin part!

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

Pros

It's easy to get lost in the fun training part of it.

Cons

The nutrition planner takes a little while to get the hang of.

Wayne S.

Once you figure out how to set PT Minder up, it becomes very simple, easy to use and a big...

Reviewed on 2016/02/28

I love PT Minder but the one issue I do have is the app. It doesn't allow me to do a lot of the stuff that I can via a desktop, such as reconcile my calendar. With a few tweaks and added extras, this product would be 5 stars.

Response from PTminder

Thanks Wayne, we are adding the reconcile function into the Mobile Apps soon, along with more of the features you already have in the website version =)