Showing 45 reviews of 33

Blueboard

Employee recognition platform for enterprises

Showing 45 reviews of 33
Katie A.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Used Other for 2+ years

As a user, Blueboard is great

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

I had a great experience organizing a trip to Glacier National Park with Blueboard. We were able to find the experiences that worked for me and the concierge was proactive in getting us the best booking with the vendors we used.

Pros

I loved the ability to contact a concierge when there was an issue or with any questions

Cons

It was tough to understand how the available trips would translate to the specific trip I wanted to take. But once I got into the process this became clear.

Delilah B.

Blueboard: A New and Refreshing Way to Reward

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

Phenomenal. They have always listened to my ideas to expand on certain things and are just downright cool people to work with. I have yet to experience my own Blueboard (saving it until COVID is lighter) but my feedback from fellow team members is that it was a great experience!

Pros

Being someone who values gifts that actually mean something, this platform was a godsend. Not only do they provide experiences that are everlasting, they also provide excellent customer service to EVERY user to create the most exciting and custom event possible.

Cons

The actual usability of the platform could use some updating - I find it difficult to find certain thing between different rewards and being admin and manager.

Kaylan J.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Using BlueBoard is easily the most rewarding part of my day.

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Pros

I thoroughly enjoy when my coworkers are sharing their photos of their trips they've taken thanks to BlueBoard. Not only do they seem refreshed from a wonderful vacation, they seem thankful and are excited to encourage other employees to utilize our referral program.

There are several use cases for BlueBoard my company has yet to explore, but we are brainstorming how we can utilize BlueBoard's services to provide even more rewarding experiences for our employees.

Cons

There is a bit of a delay between when I've request our account to be filled and when my account actually reflects the funds, but that could be because of my own internal team's ability to pay invoices quickly. I'm happy that our whole company is excited about the referral rewards program thanks to BlueBoard, however BlueBoard isn't a fully global product so unfortunately not all of our employees can benefit from the program.

Mark D.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great way to engage employees and celebrate their success!

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Blueboard has been a transformational new approach for how we approach employee recognition as a company. Replacing spot bonuses that we couldn't celebrate publically to now celebrating employees publicly for their achievement - as well as the amazing experience they picked to celebrate! I love it -

Pros

The Blueboard portal is extremely user friendly and intuitive for use.

Cons

Overall, the software design is highly operational for me.

Ana P.
  • Industry: Computer Games

Vungle Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

Very satisfied and always supported by BlueBoard team.

Pros

Easy to use for both admins and celebrants. Great variety of experiences around the world.

Cons

Can't recall any major issues.
Would be great to have a BlueBoard App at some point though so I can sen rewards even when I am not next to my laptop.

Jaime C.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Give employees an experience to remember.

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Blueboard is a fantastic offering, always growing and offering new ideas for new ways to award our team.

Pros

Blueboard allows us to provide employees with an experience of their choosing within our budget parameters. We wholeheartedly believe rewarding employees with unique experiences fosters a more meaningful engagement with our Above & Beyond nomination program over a soon forgotten gift card or cash & taxed award.

Cons

My only issue with the program is when I issue Blueboard awards to employees but they never get around to scheduling an experience.

Christy B.

Finally - a reward that people WANT

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

This was easy to setup, no pressure billing options and our employees truly value their rewards.

Pros

The software was so simple to setup and use. It only took one training session to have a coordinator on my team manage the entire program. The automated emails and reminders help keep us on track throughout the year.

Cons

I wish there was a bit more customization options in the social media post generator.

Ben M.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Amazing Experience all the way through!

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

From picking between all of the options, getting kind and thorough emails from the concierge team and being totally taken care of on the day of my experience (golfing in San Jose), everything about my experience with Blueboard was above expectations!

Pros

The best part of this experience was definitely the ease of onboarding. Getting to select from all of the awesome options to having them booked and organized for me was a unique and amazing experience!

Cons

There wasn't anything notable that I disliked or would want to change about my experience.

Kalie B.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Feedback

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

It has been great, easy to use overall.

Pros

The flexibility for users to customize experiences.

Cons

The limitations for the area that employees are in.

Courtney S.

Blueboard Super Fan!

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

I happened to meet one of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of Blueboard at a conference and instantly was intrigued by the company's mission and alignment with the kind of employee experience we are working to deliver. From there we were assigned to one of the best sales reps I've had the pleasure to work with - not pushy at all, followed up just the right amount and after a long journey (held up in budget approvals) finally was able to pull the trigger and sign the contract. The implementation team was incredibly helpful and we launched it on time and with great fanfare.

Pros

Very easy to implement, navigate, our employees love it, and is super innovative in this space.

Cons

There are opportunities to improve the "reward gifting" process - ideally I'd like to see the ability for someone like a system admin or People & Culture Business Partner be able to send a reward on behalf of an Exec Leader.

Jacob D.

Celebrate your Team's accomplishments with Experiences they'll remember

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

-Great customer service
-Fast, friendly account managers
-Makes it very easy. We simply send the reward and Blueboard takes care of everything else
-If you're doing a big batch of rewards at the same time, Blueboard can help with a bulk import.

Pros

Love how Blueboard's platform makes it possible to reward people with experiences that are remembered, celebrated, and enjoyed every time. It's easy for other bonuses to be deposited and quickly forgotten or worse - become expected. By setting clear standards on how to qualify and earn an experience, people on our team have earned these rewards and been able to choose from a wide range of options (and usually are able to bring along 1 or 2 friends or family members depending on the experience). For example, here's the list of the recent experiences our team has enjoyed: River Rafting, Spa Day, Concert, Snorkel Tour, Harry Potter Show, Legoland, Wine Tasting, Top Golf, Cirque du Soleil, Escape Room, Pottery Class, Playoff Game, Paint Night.

Cons

The only tough part (and this isn't Blueboard's fault - this is organizational change) is getting everyone's buy-in to make the transition. All organizations have their own bonus structure and once established, it's tough to change it. People feel tied to it and even if people grumble about it, it's tough to change because everyone has their own opinions on it. We had to find the right time to make it happen and talk with a lot of people. The only thing I wish we did was make the transition sooner. If I start my own company, I'd start with Blueboard at Day 1.

Marla D.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Reward Your Employees With Unique Experiences They Will Remember

Reviewed on 2021/02/01

Overall, Blueboard is an excellent product from a company with great customer service that is driven by an employee-centered value system. I highly recommend their service.

Pros

The product was easy to use and navigate on both the front and back end.

Cons

It would be nice to see visible data planning regarding upcoming rewards in the anniversary engine or other upcoming rewards planned to be delivered at a later date. It would also be nice to see a wider range of experiences, both in-person and virtual.

Shauna G.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

President Club Viaero Wireless

Reviewed on 2021/02/23

My experience has been good. I am still planning my experience. My Concierge has been very flexible with me and I appreciate her patience.

Pros

The software is easy to you. I am still exploring reporting as I build data on the program.

Cons

I wish my landing page would be in the same document. I think this would enable my winners to share reviews with other winners. My people are very competitive and they like to show off a bit to each other. I think there would much participation with reviews and sharing if they could share with each other in the portal.

Jade T.

Great solution for a growing global company

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

The staff at Blueboard is absolutely amazing! Every question we have ever had about our account or the platform has always been answered immediately - probably the best part about our partnership!

Pros

Blueboard is very easy to use and has a lot of options for experiences in your local area. We have offices in 7 cities around the world, and needed a solution that would feel consistent across the board. Having a single company handling all the rewards made is so much easier than us trying to figure things out in each individual market!

Cons

Because it's a white glove concierge service, there is normally a short period of time between your request for an experience and hearing back from someone about its booking details. We have learnt that over time, it's important to explain this aspect to our employees so they don't expect it to be a brief transactional pick and go like an online purchase.

Stefanie L.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Look no further for anniversary awards

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

Outstanding. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our specialist has been nothing short of amazing.

Pros

BlueBoard is hands down the best anniversary award platform. It is super easy to use and each of our contacts have been most helpful and supportive.

Cons

I don't think there is anything I can honestly write here. I did hope for an automated system to take the administration off of our plates but looks like BlueBoard has recently rolled this feature out.

Megan H.
  • Industry: Computer Networking
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Blue board experience

Reviewed on 2019/07/01

Great

Pros

We love our everything about Blueboard especially the customer service

Cons

I have nothing negative to say everything was great

Shiloh B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

TaskUs Referral Program

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Pros

The platform is very user friendly, the team is always readily available to assist or answer questions.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons for the software.

Delara P.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Would absolutely recommend Blueboard!

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

Pros

I've used Blueboard at two different startups now and both times I've heard nothing but positive things. When I took on my new role at Tradeshift, I started working with the team at Blueboard very closely and they have been nothing short of amazing, from their response time to educating me about new features and even how to maximize existing features. My colleagues around the world love the experiences, the ease of use and it's always fun to see their pictures from their trips. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been such a joy to work with and I've been able to work with them so seamlessly the past few months. If your company doesn't use Blueboard for referral rewards, employee recognitions etc., I highly recommend checking their service out.

Cons

I honestly can't say one negative thing about my experience with Blueboard!

Ashley S.

My staff love Blueboard!

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

We were trying to give our staff more meaningful rewards. We were stuck in the rut of giving gift cards that no one could even remember. We wanted to provide more experiential rewards and this was the perfect solution. Blueboard has done that and more. We've also been able to implement an anniversary program which we weren't doing before, and it is a huge hit!

Pros

I love the variety of experiences that are available as options, as well as the ease of use. Blueboard's Customer Service team is also incredible. Cannot recommend them enough.

Cons

Integration with Outlook calendars would be nice, but not a 'must-have' at all.

Beverly H.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Blueboard Experience

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

As an organization we value our employees. The Blueboard experiences program is an opportunity to acknowledge employee tenure and dedication to the organization!

Pros

The reporting feature is great for tracking experiences granted and those that have not been redeemed. I also like that it's simple and concise. Employees enjoy the diverse listing of choices for their experiences.

Cons

There were times I wasn't able to enter awards on the site however, I realized Blueboard was going through software upgrades at the time. A member of Blueboard always followed-up to enter the award on my behalf. It would be great to have a notification built into the system to notify me of upcoming anniversary awards versus a manuel process.

Schaeffer A.

Blueboard makes it incredibly easy to reward employees

Reviewed on 2016/10/13

My company began mixing up the reward they gave to employees (anniversaries, bonuses, etc.). They experimented with Blueboard to see how employees felt about receiving 'experience' rewards instead of gift cards or cash. It's been incredible. I've experienced 3 new activities (skydiving, aerobatic flying, and glassblowing). Pushing myself out of my comfort zone is always on my to-do list, and Blueboard enables me to do that!

Pros

Easy to browse/search through experiences that I'm interested in

Cons

They're constantly iterating features and UI based on user feedback, so sometimes I'll login and not see an unexpected view. But it's actually made things easier to navigate, so good for them.