Blueboard Reviews

Blueboard

Employee recognition platform for enterprises

4.9/5 (15 reviews)
Kaylan J.

Using BlueBoard is easily the most rewarding part of my day.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Pros

I thoroughly enjoy when my coworkers are sharing their photos of their trips they've taken thanks to BlueBoard. Not only do they seem refreshed from a wonderful vacation, they seem thankful and are excited to encourage other employees to utilize our referral program.

There are several use cases for BlueBoard my company has yet to explore, but we are brainstorming how we can utilize BlueBoard's services to provide even more rewarding experiences for our employees.

Cons

There is a bit of a delay between when I've request our account to be filled and when my account actually reflects the funds, but that could be because of my own internal team's ability to pay invoices quickly. I'm happy that our whole company is excited about the referral rewards program thanks to BlueBoard, however BlueBoard isn't a fully global product so unfortunately not all of our employees can benefit from the program.

Aaron C.

Best Employee Award Service Ever

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

I've been awarded a couple times from my company and absolutely love working with Blueboard. They make me feel important and take care of everything so I don't have to lift a finger. My favorite memory to date was a "Swim with Dolphins" in Hawaii and I'll never forget it. This company really makes the employee feel valued because of their service.

Pros

The team is personal and makes it extremely easy to book an award. They offer amazing local opportunities and even create new options if you're interested in something not listed (depending on the award given).

Cons

I can't think of any really. Everything they offer is dialed and works like a charm.

Jade T.

Great solution for a growing global company

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/07/16

The staff at Blueboard is absolutely amazing! Every question we have ever had about our account or the platform has always been answered immediately - probably the best part about our partnership!

Pros

Blueboard is very easy to use and has a lot of options for experiences in your local area. We have offices in 7 cities around the world, and needed a solution that would feel consistent across the board. Having a single company handling all the rewards made is so much easier than us trying to figure things out in each individual market!

Cons

Because it's a white glove concierge service, there is normally a short period of time between your request for an experience and hearing back from someone about its booking details. We have learnt that over time, it's important to explain this aspect to our employees so they don't expect it to be a brief transactional pick and go like an online purchase.

Ethan M.

Best culture amp we have ever used!

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/07/05

Blueboard has made our employee recognition program and employee referral program so exact for what our company needs to evolve into our next level. Blueboard has a seamless process to integrate, launch, and train. We have had an amazing experience and also our employees at Jane are having great experiences for their hard work! We love Blueboard!

Pros

This tool for us here at Jane has revolutionized the way we recognize our family here for their hard work and employee referrals! We are evolving as a company and Blueboard has helped us build to that level! Blueboard is so easy to use on the admin side it's so easy to send a reward. They allowed us to customize to our company and made it feel like it was our program! I am so excited for what's to come with Blueboard! Their team is so productive and smart. They are always helpful and efficient to build an amazing platform!

Cons

I don't ever like to not put anything in this section. But really there's nothing that I can say that I don't love about Blueboard! I love everything about it!!

Beverly H.

Blueboard Experience

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/07/03

As an organization we value our employees. The Blueboard experiences program is an opportunity to acknowledge employee tenure and dedication to the organization!

Pros

The reporting feature is great for tracking experiences granted and those that have not been redeemed. I also like that it's simple and concise. Employees enjoy the diverse listing of choices for their experiences.

Cons

There were times I wasn't able to enter awards on the site however, I realized Blueboard was going through software upgrades at the time. A member of Blueboard always followed-up to enter the award on my behalf. It would be great to have a notification built into the system to notify me of upcoming anniversary awards versus a manuel process.

Manny H.

Great platform to drive experience-based rewards in your organization

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Pros

We use Blueboard twice a year, as part of our PROPEL Awards. We recognize seven employees through this program: they get a bobblehead in their likeness, a fun experience they can book through a Blueboard concierge, and Blueboard also helps us give a donation to a charity of the winner's choosing on their behalf. They are truly a white glove service, and help outsource reward programs, offering experience-based rewards that create lasting memories, compared to cash-based rewards.

Cons

I wish they offered smaller experiential rewards too, so we can use the platform not only for awards but also for spot bonuses.

Katie A.

As a user, Blueboard is great

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

I had a great experience organizing a trip to Glacier National Park with Blueboard. We were able to find the experiences that worked for me and the concierge was proactive in getting us the best booking with the vendors we used.

Pros

I loved the ability to contact a concierge when there was an issue or with any questions

Cons

It was tough to understand how the available trips would translate to the specific trip I wanted to take. But once I got into the process this became clear.

7.0/10
Cathleen C.

Four Years Using Blueboard Awards

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Pros

The software itself it very easy to use. It's super intuitive, I like the filtering options (by number of people in your party) and I really like the heart/like feature that lets me save the activities I'm most interested in.

Cons

I honestly don't have any complaints about the software.

Mark D.

Great way to engage employees and celebrate their success!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Blueboard has been a transformational new approach for how we approach employee recognition as a company. Replacing spot bonuses that we couldn't celebrate publically to now celebrating employees publicly for their achievement - as well as the amazing experience they picked to celebrate! I love it -

Pros

The Blueboard portal is extremely user friendly and intuitive for use.

Cons

Overall, the software design is highly operational for me.

Schaeffer A.

Blueboard makes it incredibly easy to reward employees

Reviewed on 2016/10/13

My company began mixing up the reward they gave to employees (anniversaries, bonuses, etc.). They experimented with Blueboard to see how employees felt about receiving 'experience' rewards instead of gift cards or cash. It's been incredible. I've experienced 3 new activities (skydiving, aerobatic flying, and glassblowing). Pushing myself out of my comfort zone is always on my to-do list, and Blueboard enables me to do that!

Pros

Easy to browse/search through experiences that I'm interested in

Cons

They're constantly iterating features and UI based on user feedback, so sometimes I'll login and not see an unexpected view. But it's actually made things easier to navigate, so good for them.

Jaime C.

Give employees an experience to remember.

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Blueboard is a fantastic offering, always growing and offering new ideas for new ways to award our team.

Pros

Blueboard allows us to provide employees with an experience of their choosing within our budget parameters. We wholeheartedly believe rewarding employees with unique experiences fosters a more meaningful engagement with our Above & Beyond nomination program over a soon forgotten gift card or cash & taxed award.

Cons

My only issue with the program is when I issue Blueboard awards to employees but they never get around to scheduling an experience.

Arianna H.

Best reward from my boss that I'll always remember

Reviewed on 2016/10/13

I had an awesome experience from the moment I was contacted by Blueboard about my reward until the final sunset of my weekend. I feel like I've made a friend with personal concierge, Erica at Blueboard. She listened to me describe our likes and dislikes and tailored a getaway that was planned to perfection. All of our reservations and advance tickets were waiting for us. She was flexible with all of our ideas and was prompt in reply. She did a lot of research to get us the best value for our award. I hope to win future rewards and enjoy the many options available!

Pros

Easy to use. Great customer service!

Cons

Can't think of anything.

Arisa L.

Easy to navigate, great selections, good customer support!

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/06/26

I used Blueboard twice and both time I was impressed how fast they were to meet my needs. I highly recommend.

Pros

It's so easy to navigate. Also their customer support is very professional, on-time, and delivers the top experience!

Cons

Maybe some people can't find the experience (reward) what they are exactly looking for, but variety of selection should make up for it.

Megan H.

Blue board experience

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/07/01

Great

Pros

We love our everything about Blueboard especially the customer service

Cons

I have nothing negative to say everything was great

Shiloh B.

TaskUs Referral Program

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Pros

The platform is very user friendly, the team is always readily available to assist or answer questions.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons for the software.