Tanda

Kassy T.
Industry: Construction

A good starting point

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

Tanda has been a vast improvement for our business and has sped up our payroll processes, created better accountability and viasability. I am excited to see the platform improve.

Pros

The Awards team assisting me build the award rules
the notifications for expired qualifications

Cons

The reports function is not customisable. I don't have any use for the reports Tanda has but I do export the data in the system and build my own reports.
I would like a leave liability by team or business area report. A longest hours worked report.

I have been promise GPS time punches for a while now and am yet to see any progress made, this is an imperative function for my business.

i would like the ability to edit the award interpretation before exporting. Currently i export to excel as our Payroll provider is not integrated. So i can manually change what i need to, but then Tanda is different to what was actually paid. I would like the ability to edit in in Tanda so that everything is current, correct and aligned.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Ryan T.

Buyer beware

Reviewed on 2020/10/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I found the Tanda sales and accounts staff to be too focused on billing and locking customers in to annual contracts than delivering value. You get the felling the sales staff are high fiving each other when they hook up another sucker.
If there is an issue eg not delivering what you thought you were getting... you just get handed over from one rep to the next. No one takes accountability.
Most company's during covid shutdown offered support to the hospitality industry in some way... like crediting fees during a shutdown. Not Tanda!
I tried to cancel my subscription several times prematurely but they did not let me go and then billed my credit card for another 12months without giving me any chance to leave.
Overall, the worst customer experience I have ever had with a tech company.

Pros

The set up and integrations with myob / xero were good.

Cons

I wsa led to believe by their sales guys that the intergatons would be No integration with my pos so couldnt view live labour cost percentages by location.
The mobile app had very limited use also.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Frances S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Innovative, effective with great support

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

This is efficient, innovative, time saving software. Keeps staff on time and accountable. Very user friendly. The team at TANDA are very responsive, helpful and always listen to the customer. I have been very impressed with it and the company who own and run it. I have recommended it over and over and no-one I know has been disappointed.

Pros

Tanda makes managing staff very simple, excellent graphs to indicate rostering, easy to enter leave, directly imports into MYOB for payroll. Constantly being updated by the enthusiastic staff to keep up to date with requirements in the workforce.

Cons

No cons really, would like a better way to indicate when staff take leave and they have no entitlements.

Greg S.

All good

Reviewed on 2018/06/18

Pros

Timekeeping, Award calculations, Onboarding, Interaction with Payroll

Cons

Late notifications by SMS are inconsistent. Cannot publish a roster without finishing times. Dashboard Weekly Planner cannot show wages costs with On Costs. Onboarding of any Super Fund is not possible

Industry: Warehousing

Great Value For Maoney

Reviewed on 2019/07/11

Pros

TANDA has tons of great features and support is fantastic. Several of the features I'd requested were implemented quickly which shows the effort going into continual improvement

Cons

the reporting is limited to what comes in the box. It would be good to be able to export our data to use in a BI tool like Tableau

Camellia L.

Excellent

Reviewed on 2019/07/06

It benefit me of saving time everything was so easy to use. The team was there if need it help.

Pros

Very easy to use. The team very helpful and friendly.

Cons

Nothing much to say! I have no negative or a least about this software

Alicia H.
Industry: Education Management

Not up to scratch

Reviewed on 2019/07/29
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Sign up and sales were great.. then it went down hill with the above mentioned issues.

Pros

- desktop look
- easy to roster/view timesheets

Cons

- support is the worst, never return calls/emails, waited 2 weeks for a reply (which wasn't helpful), all overseas NOT in Australia like promised
-doesn't integrate well with MYOB
- multiple issues with integration
-Limited customization - no where near what was promised in sales
- restricted in onboard process

Response from Tanda

Hi Alicia,

We received your review on Capterra and we apologise to hear you've had a horrible experience with us. Rest assured, we will get in touch with you to hear more of your feedback and make changes to these problems that are causing you difficulty with the product/team.

Thank you for sending us your thoughts. We always appreciate the honest feedback. Our priority is always knowing what the clients have to say above anything else.

If you have any more concerns, please give us a call at +61 300 859 117.

Cheers,
The Tanda Team

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

David L.
Industry: Construction

This time clock is the best I've seen. I no longer have to worry about keeping track of employee ti

Reviewed on 2018/03/12

Ease of mind. Not having to deal with time cards and sheets. This system locks up the time in and out so it can't be cheated.

Pros

I love the photo clock in and out. I know there that my employees are at my shop when they clock in and out.

Cons

I do not give access to the clock through smart phones. So if I had to say what I don't like. It would only be the off site ability to clock in and out.

Puneet C.

I called the Tanda 3rd Eye forstaff .You can easily access thousands of stores in the world. Amazing

Reviewed on 2018/06/18

Pros

For me this software is awesome keep a very close eye on the costs of my staff. Easy to use. Allowing more accurate attendance tracking of our employees. It is easy to use and great for a whole team. Easy to manage staff breaks on time .With proper excellence with Graphs shows the business performance profits and loss.

Cons

None I can't find any Cons. Whatever I requires everything is in this software . Everything is Amazing. I am so glad to use this amazing Software.Thanks all Team.

Daisy K.

So straightforward to use - intuitive interface and incredibly helpful customer support!

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

How easy it is to use. Everything works exactly as it should do, and it takes no time at all to go in and sort timesheets or check who is in the office. I love that it takes pics when you use the clocking-in tablet so you can be extra certain that people don't check in on someone else's behalf.

Cons

It is definitely more suited to people who work shifts. It would be fab if there was an option when you set up a user to select either 'shift' or 'set hours' and then just put their hours in right from the start. It would also be great if you could download all of the photos that are taken, as we really wanted to turn these into a video at the end of the year :)

Marni B.
Industry: Building Materials

Impressive

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Compared to the previous time sheet app that we were using, Tanda is 100% better

Pros

Our employee's find this system a lot easier to use when clocking in and out.
And the ability to send employee's text messages is great.

Cons

Processing the time sheets is a little confusing, especially if employee has taken the day off.
Also when you add in annual leave - it keeps the employee's shift. You need to go the roster and delete the shift ??

Ashani S.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Not user friendly (Payroll perspective) for end user

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

No positive comments about it yet. Lot of improvements need to be done in the system. As I have use several T&A systems and compared to them this system is not that user friendly to the end user (payroll)

Pros

No positive comments about this system yet

Cons

1.Overall system is very slow
2.Cannot filter employee by employee codes in Timesheets
3.Leave pending list is very slow, cannot filter by employee code, store location or state
4.To search one employee to another you have to go back and forth to the main screen (No search bar for all the screen) or you have to open several TANDA screens
5.Employees can clock in with wrong pass codes which will lead them to use some one else's profile and timesheets( A good T&A system should come up with an error when some one use wrong passcode)

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Andrew S.
Industry: Hospitality

Great Experience , amazing support!!!!!!

Reviewed on 2019/03/13

Pros

Love the support the Tanda Team provide. So far the system is proving to be a great asset to our businesses.

Cons

Very minor glitches in signing our staff on with their various devices . ( this may have been our errors though ;) )

Dwayne S.
Industry: Import & Export

Over promised and underdelivered features

Reviewed on 2020/12/22

Disappointing! When we pointed out the problems we were having, they were unable to provide any solutions. They also continue to charge us, even though we cannot use the software effectively. Unfortunately, their high-pressure sales team pushed us into signing up before a full-length trial period. Do not provide them with your credit card details until you have seen every promised feature with your own eyes!

Pros

Management of employees and their details seemed complete

Cons

Despite it being promised by the salesman, Tanda does not integrate properly with MYOB. Job numbers, shifts and teams all have problems entering into MYOB and end up taking longer than the paper versions we were originally using.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Miaka B.

Tanda review

Reviewed on 2020/10/18

Pros

It’s very easy and straight forward to use.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while for issues to be fixed.

Kevin D.

my Experience in a few words - sanity saving & so returning control back to the the employer

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Sanity

Pros

Ease of use.
Worked times are self-calculating with the flexibility of different breaks included.
Allowing more accurate attendance tracking of our employees.
Links to Award conditions. Allows for automatic Public Holiday & other leave planning.
Allows interrogation of rosters and attendance data to plan finite resources and show the costs associated with proposed rosters.
Allows set-up of roster templates (memorised) to be used over and over.
Allows new employees to fill in their own details into the system. Clerical duties & responsibility back to employees.
No more missing timesheets or timesheets sitting on the desk of a manger awaiting approval.
No more 'the dog ate my timesheet' - Frustration and time-wasting just evaporates.
Allows SMS to be sent to manager and employee if clock-in or clock-out is missing. Gentle reminder that they have stuffed-up (again)..
Exporting capability of completed timesheets into Reckon & XERO - Priceless. Saves duplication & eliminates transposition errors. A huge time-saver.
Allows the attachment of approved leave forms (PH/AL/SL/LWOP) to the event, for full traceability/paper-trail.
Allows to add notes into the timesheet as part of the history of events, i.e. who authorised amended times and why & how this was relayed to payroll.
The thing I like most about TANDA is the feeling that rostering and payroll is NO longer a frustrating & time-wasting chore that has to be done. I feel in control of my function and my efficiency.

Cons

The two control buttons (Clock-in and Clock-out buttons) - even seasoned and reliable employees managed to clock-in (twice) when they were supposed to clock-out. A minor headache, but a redesign would improve the total reliability i.e. if the buttons were further apart or only one showing.

Ishbell R.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Tanda Software

Reviewed on 2019/07/04

Roster can be duplicated between weeks which is excellent as my staff have set rosters.

Timesheets can be updated and approved daily, which creates more efficient payroll processing at the end of the pay fortnight.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, rostering system, helpfulness of Tanda staff during initial enquiry.

Cons

Can be occasional glitches when software is being updated but these have been resolved when we have contacted Tanda support

Joel P.
Industry: Airlines/Aviation
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great tool to manage roster and payroll

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

- Saved a lot of money in payroll
- Saved a lot of time from my managers and payroll oficer
- Simplified payroll process
- Updated our time sheet procedures to a more effective system

Pros

- User friendly
- Very easy to manage schedules
- Live feed of who is at work and who is not
- Cuts down time frame to process payroll by less than half
- Allows you to easy monitor overtime
- Easily integrates with many payroll sotfwares
- No costly time clock needed. An used tablet will do just fine
- Allows your managers to evaluate and approve time sheets

Cons

Web app is too heavy. Computer lags when using. I believe a mobile app would be better. I know they are working on it, and I hope it is live soon

Lauren C.

Easy, quick

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Pros

When using the software, it is handy because it all links up with the other departments and I am able to easily access all information that I need.

Cons

I am unable to 'black' out certain time periods for staff so they can't add unavailability (I saw that it was on its way though), also when the roster has been published the staff are still able to change their unavailability.

Jacob M.
Industry: Retail

Great product, even better price

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

Tanda has been very responsive. Customer service has been top notch. Really easy to get ahold of someone when needed. Product works great. If there is something you don't like there is a good chance they will change it. They listen to their customers.

Pros

Picture integration, employee access to request days off. Can't beat the price.

Cons

Pay periods. The currently only have e a bi-weekly and monthly set ups. If you pay semimonthly like myself you had to do some workarounds to generate reports to an Excel sheet rather than to the interface. Made it to where I couldn't use a lot if the fuclnctions of the software. Hopefully they fix this soon.

David G.

Amazing business Software

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

Amazing

Pros

It makes my payroll so much more easier giving me more time for the more important things in the business & personal life

Cons

Hopefully they will be able to add a staff chat button so staff can talk to each other to swap shifts

Kayleigh D.

Fast, accurate data

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

-Timesheet accuracy
-Face recognition
-Detailed staff profiles
-Easy roster planning

Pros

The software is fast, the input is accurate and easy to use, like face recognition and time accuracy.....

Cons

Not enough functions yet (I know they are always developing)

Need to add in a way for the business to contact all staff and for staff to confirm/reject their weekly rosters by accepting them when they are sent to their devices.

Need more ways to add comments in to rosters/staff profiles so they stay with that staff member until the account is deactivated

Brett H.
Industry: Veterinary

We use Tanda effectively for rostering and electronic time sheets

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

Effective rostering

Pros

Effective for rostering allows us to check staffing across the entire company at glance. The electronic time cards are also a great tool.

Cons

Still not integrated with Veterinary Award . without the integration it is difficult to combine with payroll. Once integrated we will save a lot of time and money.

Bree D.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Great

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

Pros

Easy to roster staff and change shifts
Layout is good and easy to look at

Cons

no option to roster staff on and remove lunch break- so when the hours are getting added on the side it isn't exact and i have to work out the hours myself.
no option to look at roster monthly.