Elorus

Leda
  • Industry: Management Consulting

User friendly e-invoicing

Reviewed on 2023/01/27

Pros

Fantastic and simple to use, Elorus saves you time when it comes to analyzing, organizing and executing customer invoicing, payments, customizable emails to send to clients and in general streamlining all accounting tasks that all busy professionals can do on their own. A great help!

Cons

Some features like changing the email template are hidden within settings - however, the online and the live help with the Elorus helpdesk is highly responsive, so whatever issue you have is solved within the hour.

Using Elorus as a Software Freelancer

Reviewed on 2023/05/09

Using Elorus it is easy to administer your business in a tidy manner. You can track your time & then bill it all from the same platform. Listing business expenses is also relatively hassle-free. Probably the best feature is the integration of Elorus invoices with myData (the Greek government's finance API), meaning you can save your invoice and it will automatically upload on myData (with currency converted to EUR) without having to do manual calculations & uploads.

Pros

- Easy tracking of time spent on projects- Easy Invoicing- Customer-specific invoice config (e.g.: currency, language, templates)- Notifications (Out of date Invoices)- Ability to save webpage as app on iOS devices

Cons

Minor UI improvement: Elorus could use a custom color scheme for the UI based on the business organization you are currently logged in.

Charilaos
  • Industry: Accounting

Pretty good option for invoicing

Reviewed on 2023/01/31

Pros

Free if you have less than five customers.

Cons

Needs some UI redesigning to make processes more streamlined.

Apostolos
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Elorus from a sole proprietorship perspective

Reviewed on 2023/11/30

Very satisfied, with free access for sole proprietorships that are still starting out with a single client. You can do up to 5 clients for free without any purchases on your part which was what sealed the deal for me.

Pros

Easy to deploy and use. Takes a bit getting used to but after that it's smooth sailing. You can also easily expand your business and do time tracking for hourly employees which I plan to do in the future. I hope purchasing a license is as easy as it was setting the business account in the first place

Cons

The UI takes some getting used to but with some exploration most tabs are self explanatory.

Vasileios

A positiview view on Elorus by Backspace Project

Reviewed on 2023/07/25

It is a very nice experience. I have in my plan to use it even more and use its tracking features for my expenses as well but I haven't found time yet.

Pros

It is free to use for a limited number of invoices. I have only a client because my company is like a personal one but I can do all the actions that I need through Elorus. I know that I am not the ideal customer for Elorus but I would recommend it or consider using it because of this experience.

Cons

The process was simple so I don't have something specific in mind. The learning curve was the expected one.

Antreas

Very good option!

Reviewed on 2023/09/29

Pros

Value for money. The cost of Elorus is very low compared to other tools and compared to the functionality that provides.

Cons

Receipt does not support numbering. In Cyprus, the law says that the receipt documents should have a unique number as the invoices. Elorus does not support autoincrement numbering in its documents.

Georgios

Elorus is an incredibly easy to use invoice platform.

Reviewed on 2023/05/28

Pros

You can start issue invoices in no time. The platform is very easy and full of features. You want need nothing else to monitor your business economics.They have a very good support team also!

Cons

I haven't found something. Maybe i would like some more flexible pricing policy for small companies (1 person).

Sofoklis
  • Industry: Online Media

Nice & effective invoicing tool

Reviewed on 2023/05/24

Pros

Its a good piece of software that allows you to manage and issue your invoices easily. It can work for one person and also scale up to an organization level.

Cons

I am waiting the mydata environment to mature and let elorus team take full advantage of it.

Austin
  • Industry: Automotive

Amazing

Reviewed on 2023/04/28

Pros

Everything, it’s user friendly and has all the major features

Cons

There’s nothing wrong about it, I don have any cons

Vasileios
  • Industry: Hospitality

Really nice and helpful site

Reviewed on 2023/08/05

Pros

Easy, fast and clever way to make my invoices

Cons

Support is really good and fast but only 5/7

Myrto
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

easy to use,instant help,multiple tools

Reviewed on 2018/07/09

I organised better my work and I learned more about archiving features.I managed to put easy all the details needed for my clients

Pros

I like how "clear" it is in every page with no hidden informations you have to remember.By using it you can find tips to help your job that you have never imagine before as graphics e.t.c.

Cons

the only thing is that I can't do search over my clients by using only the country.For example when I am searching all clients from Germany

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review.

We will keep doing our best to create solutions for all your needs.

Haik
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 2023/03/29

Pros

Easy to UsePerfect Inviocing SystemHIstoryExpensesTme TrackerAll In One

Cons

Features close to CRM, for potential future clients.

George

Very easy, practical and value for money!

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

The clients see my business more serious, I can use it from anywhere, I can manage my client's accounts easy and finally I m very satisfied at all.

Pros

I like it because I can do my work effective , economically and quickly! My invoices have a very good
apparance and my clients are satisfied.

Cons

There is nothing important to say. At least, I ll want more features like : last balance and new balance .

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review.
We take every comment of our customers under consideration and we will keep doing everything we can to satisfy your needs fully.

Ilias

Excellent Software for Streamlining Our Business Processes

Reviewed on 2023/03/29

Pros

I really enjoyed using Elorus and found its invoicing features to be particularly impressive. The platform made it easy to create and send professional-looking invoices, and I appreciated how intuitive and user-friendly the overall interface was. Overall, I would definitely recommend Elorus to anyone looking for a streamlined and effective invoicing solution.

Cons

It can be a little finicky at times, with occasional glitches or bugs. And while there are a bunch of integrations, the options are a bit limited compared to other invoicing tools out there. Also, some of the fancier features might take a bit of getting used to if you're not super tech-savvy.

Nikos

Excelent software totaly FREE for startups or newcomer freelancers as me

Reviewed on 2021/06/02

Am using this product for 6 monthos, am in a FREE subscription because of less than 5 invocies/mothn but i would happily paid for it.

Pros

It is an exceletn ERP software, continius development adding new featurs and quickly adapting any new tax changes. The MOST importand of all is a very well documented online manual and EXCELENTcustomer supprtor response. for any question they did response instant and on topic.

Cons

the only feature am missing is more complex reports, and save custom filters.

Paraskevas

Credibility Design Organization

Reviewed on 2016/09/05

With Elorus, issuing invoices has become easy and fast! It has great technical support and is always up to date, in an occasion we even learnt the latest changes in legislation due to Elorus. Most important, it is very efficient in organising income and expenses, giving us a capture of the balance any time, as well as tracking payment dates. Hopefully, in the future it will apply for retail vendors as well - till then it remains a great value for money!

Vogiatzoglou
Vogiatzoglou

Good ,,, Could be better

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

Flexibility and the Graphic Design.

Cons

when you write an invoice not see the net price of the product this price seen fortunately in the invoice but not in the platform

Response from Elorus

Thank you for review.

We will take your comments under consideration.

• Industry: Accounting

Outstanding experience

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

Great experience, totally recommended

Great experience, totally recommended

Pros

Very easy to use and friendly interface.
Totally customizable to suit the real needs of the business.

Cons

An explanatory video for the way to use the software would be appreciated.

Georgios
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Great Product & Support!

Reviewed on 2020/08/07

Its' a great product with which someone can run easily a small to medium Business.

Pros

A very user-friendly software and great support!

Cons

1. Lack of "Delivery Notes" Templates.
2. Would prefer more Template customizing.

Apostolos

Very easy and comprehensive solution

Reviewed on 2023/04/11

It makes all accounting staffs easy for me.

It makes all accounting staffs easy for me.

Pros

It is a very ease to use product, with fast response and very good UX. For me , it's an all in one solution for my business. The time tracking feature is also amazing because I can embed also this kind of services I offer in one place. Also very quick support through chat.

Cons

I didn't find any cons yet. Maybe a mobile app version would be perfect

Steven
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

No other software i have used compares to Elorus

Reviewed on 2022/03/30

10+++++

10+++++

Pros

There is no process Elorus has not thought of. Ideal for growing small business who want to take the accounting headache out of their business.

Cons

No problems at all. As a small business owner it covers all my needs.

Polichronis
  • Industry: Supermarkets
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Elorus

Reviewed on 2020/12/13

Pros

Elorus is a very user-friendly product and can be used by anyone.
Elorus offers a very wide range of options in order to organise your company.
Also,you can get answers to your problems from the customer support who are always friendly and ready to help you.

Cons

In my experience with Elorus i have not met any difficulties or any missing details.

This is an awesome product. It's easy to use and it has helped me a lot with organizing my...

Reviewed on 2018/06/15

Pros

I like the feature that notifies you via email when a client has viewed your invoice
I like how I can track my payments

Cons

The new feature with the time tracking doesn't really work for me. I just need an easy way to add hours to a project i'm working on and at the end of the month make an invoice aout of all the hours.

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review!

As far as Time Tracking is concerned, you can manually log time for any of your projects via the time entries page. (For more info, please read this article: http://help.elorus.com/elorus-guide/time-tracking/time-entries).

In order to invoice your hours you have to set up the project rates first. Then use the "Invoice Project" button anytime to create a new invoice out of the tracked hours (For more info, please read this article: http://help.elorus.com/elorus-guide/time-tracking/invoice-projects).

You can always contact us here: https://www.elorus.com/contact/ and we will be more than happy to help you!

Ioannis
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

A billing app that offers so much more

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

Pros

The time tracking feature is great, and I like the way it integrates with the billing workflow.
The online payment link feature is also one of the most valuable things on the app.

Cons

I would love to have an easier way to configure the appearance of my invoices for printing, in terms of layout.

• Industry: Market Research

An excellent and certainly value for money app

Reviewed on 2021/09/06

It's easy to use, quick and reliable.

It's easy to use, quick and reliable.

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly interface, integrated with the MyData API and fully functional.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while to understand all its functionalities. Also there isn't a manual to consult