FleetCommander

Online automated motor pool & fleet management solution

Lorelei K.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Fleet management in your control

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

This program was able to get rid of the pen to paper and automate the fleet usage. Reports are built with efficiency, maintenance is able to be well documented, and my users are pleased with the ease of use. Customer service is great and I appreciate the team that works in keeping FleetCommander running smoothly.

Pros

The ease of use in setting up the program, which can be changed if there are different administrators over the years. The maintenance control and the maintenance documentation is really a great tool that helps me. Such as getting vehicles to the shop for their routine services and checking up on past repairs for warranties or when the last time something was fixed. It allows me to be confident in knowing where my fleet is at for maintenance.

Cons

The least thing I like about the software is setting up all the tiny details. The program gives the user many options for editing, literally everything, and I could spend days getting lost in it. But I usually call or email customer service, for specific things, and they walk me through the process so that I understand.

Robert D.

FleetCommander Rocks!

Reviewed on 2020/11/30

As posted above... FleetCommander works well with our nearly 100 vehicle fleet. Anyone wanting to improve their fleet awareness should consider FleetCommander as their management program.

Pros

I am very impressed with the ease of use / the ability to access information quickly and the accuracy of the information obtained.
The reports are well formatted, easy to read and can be manipulated into what ever format you wish.
The vehicles information is easy to update as needed
Overall.. I am very happy with all aspects of FleetCommander.

Cons

Cons: Nope... None to report. We are very happy with this product.

Rebecca M.

Great customer service.

Reviewed on 2016/10/24

I have used the FleetCommander for the last 8 years. It is simple to use. The best part is their customer service. They are always just a phone call away and very helpful. They helped us build customized reports tailored to our needs.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service.

Cons

The initial setup is time consuming, but I'm sure this is the case with any software you choose. Especially since we had done it manually and on paper for many years prior.

Cindy C.

Found them at a trade show and never looked back.

Reviewed on 2010/02/26

Would highly recommend. Makes our life easier and more efficient.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use. The FleetCommander team is awesome! Very responsive to the customer and their needs.

Cons

We have not encountered any cons that have not been addressed immediately.

Kevin R.

Fleet Commander

Reviewed on 2014/09/09

Fleet Commander is an excellent product that I can truly rely on. We greatly increased our utilization and lowered our capital cost. Any time there is an issue they are willing to assist quickly and effectively.

Tia H.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Fleet Commander Review

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

Good, we have been pleased with our use of the product and the customer support provided.

Pros

The product is easy to utilize for our fleet rental team in helping to administer reservation requests in a streamlined fashion. User-friendly and easy to manage.

Cons

Maintenance module could be more robust

Micheal F.
  • Industry: Utilities

FleetCommander fits the bill

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

Since switching to FleetCommander from a manual reservation and key distribution system, we have been able to reduce our motor pool by one-third. Utilizing the reservation and kiosk system, vehicles are available at all hours of the day and weekends. We have eliminated the need to provide keys to drivers hours or days in advance, and do not have to chase after keys upon the vehicle return.

Pros

The entire system is very easy to use. When paired with the kiosk solution, most days the system does not require manual intervention. FleetCommander staff is very responsive to any technical questions, product features, and enhancement requests.

Cons

The reporting can be cumbersome at times. The long horizontal formats are not conducive to export. Ideally, the reporting could have the option of being expressed graphically, similar to how things are displayed on the Administrator's Dashboard.

Robert S.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Tracking Utilization

Reviewed on 2020/12/02

Overall the pool sharing and vehicle availability aligned with rightsizing capabilities allows us to respond to operational demands and track utilization.

Pros

The User Group functionality keeps our operational vehicles available for intended purpose while allowing for continuous cross departmental utilization. Drop down menus and touchscreen capabilities allow for easy end user familiarity and maintaining current technologies.

Cons

More filtering option for reporting and overall increased user friendly functionality.

Raymond L.

Great product

Reviewed on 2021/02/22

Pros

I like the convenience of having all of the vehicle information stored in one place, the ability of being able to have vehicles checked in and out without having to have staff assigned to dispatching keys, and the ability to track vehicle up coming maintenance.

Cons

At times there is connection problems between the kiosk and control pc

Debbie B.

Northeastern State University Transportation Department

Reviewed on 2016/08/30

We have been using the Agile Fleet Commander software system since fall 2011. It has made a tremendous difference in our transportation department. It is very user friendly for our customers and allows access for after hour reservations. This has been a big win win for our customers and staff. No more paper reservation books and manual reports! We are able to remotely operate 2 additional campuses from our main location.

Pros

The reports we generate are fantastic. So much easier to track vehicle mileage, fuel costs and maintenance.

Cons

none

Beam T.

AGile Review

Reviewed on 2020/04/10

Has been a great experience. Good product, good people

Pros

Ease of use, quality of staff and assistance and the design of the software

Cons

lower cost version of GPS/tracking. Although the new version of GPS is more reliable, there is a cost associated with it.

Leon F.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great support, and people. High quality, dependable program, with a lot of functionality.

Reviewed on 2018/04/13

Better interface for customers; able to search res. history and future reservations.

Pros

Easy to learn, and manipulate reservation data. Reports are easy to understand. Very reliable, robust program. Updates are routine and valuable. Tech support is great.

Cons

Need some additional reports, and additional parameters. Some improvements could be made to the dashboard.

Janet H.

I really like the system. It has been easy to grasp and what I couldn't grasp, service helped...

Reviewed on 2015/09/03

We have been using the system since July and all the staff came back first of Sept so we are still getting our feet wet. I like everything the system does and how it has thought of things I would not have but what I would like is:
1. We have depts that book a vehicle for the semester with the understanding that if they aren't using it one afternoon that another dept can use it. It would be nice to be able to not have to return the vehicle, sign it out to another and then redo the original booking. It would be better for us if we could just "interrupt" the booking with another

2. A particular PM is not always performed at the same location, like oil changes are done in 3 different towns yet my PM for Oil Change I had to enter a location and then when a vehicle assigned in another town has an oil change I have to remember to change the merchant

That's all I have for now. We still have to set our rates internally so that we can start using the billing feature and then we will start using the reports more too. I like the system and the new control we have on our fleet.

Phelps has been awesome. I really don't think I have ever had support who was willing to hold my hand the way he has. Matt too has been there for me and when neither were available I went straight to the help group and they were so quick and friendly.

I would welcome doing this survey again in about 6 or 8 months when we have used more of the things available to us as I am sure there are many things I haven't even begun to explore.

Rick H.

Prince George's County MD Review of Fleet Commander

Reviewed on 2014/09/16

We have been using this product at one location for two years. It has been a great success for us. We have an assigned motor pool manager who has been able to take on additional job duties because this product has freed up a lot of his time and means we do not always need a live attendant at the motor pool. We are expanding to a second site which he will be able to manage remotely.
Agile is a very professional company who offers great support and who are very easy to work with. They have always been flexible and they take the time to work with us without being too "techie."

Lauren P.

Reliable and Trustworthy

Reviewed on 2016/11/22

The Agile Fleet Commander team always responds in a timely manner, with such positive customer service, to all of our needs. They are willing to help in any way they can to make our jobs easier. The service they provide is exceptional, reliable, and speedy! Thanks for all you do!

Kristen M.

FleetCommander Review

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

Pros

The fleet rental module works very well and meets our needs. It seems to be user-friendly and an easy system for both customers and new employees to become familiar with.

Cons

The maintenance module is fair but has some room for improvement. For our company in particular we are lacking the ability to input part purchase prices and the software auto populate a 'mark up' price for customer view. The maintenance module might take longer for techs to become familiar with as it seems to be a bit more complex than another maintenance software we are also currently using.

David A.

Customer focused

Reviewed on 2010/09/10

Most motor pool systems that vendors are selling are an after thought to get folks to buy some other system. This is truly a system that has been developed first as a motor pool system and has expanded meaningfully in other functions. Our experienc is very positive.

Pros

Fleet Commander is an excellent motor pool system that continues to get better each day. The reason why it is getting better is that the Fleet Commander staff are interested in customer input and are agile enough to define the input into a meaningful functional system.

Cons

None that I know of

Shane H.

Great software

Reviewed on 2016/01/25

Since we have started using the Agile Fleet Commander system it has made the reservations easier for our employees of the Muscogee(Creek)Nation to access a motor pool vehicle. We are also able to keep track of the utilization of our vehicles , the drivers habits and trip details of the of the Muscogee(Creek) Nation and GSA vehicles.
Cons: the 2014 Chevrolet Malibu UDC's have a problem communicating due to the ECO engine.

Jeff O.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

From a paper system full of Human Error to a computerized system to gain control of Fleet

Reviewed on 2016/10/25

In 2007 I was informed that the cumbersome, paper-and-pencil system of scheduling and reserving campus vehicles--managed for years by our Student Life department--would become my responsibility as the Fleet Manager. I had already begun researching computerized vehicle maintenance programs, since our fleet of vehicles and heavy equipment was growing as rapidly as our campus. Enter Matt Wade and Agile Access Control. Following some conversations and a product demonstration, it became clear to me that FleetCommander would seamlessly automate and integrate our vehicle maintenance and reservations. I have been a satisfied customer ever since and look forward to the new features Agile Fleet will add over time to further simplify a Fleet Manager's job.

Pros

Makes scheduling and tracking of vehicle rentals and maintenance well organized

Cons

Nothing now. Up until recently it did not work well on IOS but that was fixed

Janet C.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

I have used Fleet Commander for 2 years it is very useful for Fleet maintenance tracking

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

easier tracking of fleet maintenance and mileage.

Pros

Fleet Commander is great for tracking and reporting maintenance and mileage for vehicles. It is easy to use and maintain accurate records for fleet.

Cons

The only fault I can see is that users must enter every part number and part separately. This is a tedious but necessary part of keeping fleet maintenance updated.

Steven M.

Found Fleet Commander on the internet!!!!

Reviewed on 2010/03/08

Fleet Commander provides a diverse look at your fleet without leaving your desk. The tools are there to work with most any fleet.

Pros

The team at Agile Fleet made the transition into Fleet Commander seamless. Fleet Commander has allowed us to track inventory, fuel purchases, preventative maintenance, and odometer readings. We have requested several updates to the software and have identified some bugs, with either Agile Fleet has listened to our concerns and needs and has developed a solution in a timely manner.

Cons

We have not had any "Cons". With any software there are bugs, how the company reacts is what creates a "Con". Agile Fleet has always responded to any concerns and corrected them.

Eddie C.

Supervisor, Fleet Services

Reviewed on 2016/11/29

The Fleet Commander has been a lifesaver for our pool vehicle system. Our utilization and organization has exceeded expectations. The first year I went well over my fuel budget and when asked to explain it was due to the improved usage of our pool vehicles. I also have input my transport truck into the Fleet Commander system and anyone requesting equipment moves puts in a request and all equipment moves are scheduled in the Fleet Commander.

Kathy W.

The Fleet Commander Software is easy to use and customers and staff love the system.

Reviewed on 2015/05/04

This software has increased productivity and accuracy of the university fleet. The system is easy to use and streamlines a number of our processes.

Amanda W.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Best in class software and customer service

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

The Agile Fleet team is a great partner for our motor pool program. They listen to our needs and help us find solutions to the challenges we face. They have helped us to integrate other systems to improve our workflow. The reservation process can obtain accounting information for billing, enforce policy for drivers, allow us flexibility in scheduling, and track all communication with drivers and arrangers related to their reservation request.

Pros

The best feature of FleetCommander is the fleet view screen that shows vehicle use and availability in a grid for a two week time frame. Users can change the view to an hourly view as well. This screen allows us to see available vehicles immediately and assign users to the vehicles quickly.
The dashboard of FleetCommander is also a favorite for our team. With alert notices on reservation requests or vehicles, it helps our team communicate easily over multiple shifts. The dashboard is easy to understand and provides a snapshot of the current days usage and availability.

Cons

Could use additional custom fields, the current limit is 20. Creating custom reports on the data from the system is limited and could be improved, however the standard reports available in FleetCommander cover almost all reporting needs.

Dan M.

Cedarville University Fleet Management

Reviewed on 2021/02/01

Very positive. Agaile has helped us get the job done here at Cedarville for probably over 10 years now.

Pros

The Agile Fleet System helps us create and manage the many vehicle reservations that are made on a weekly basis here at Cedarville University.

Cons

I'm not sure if this is more of an Agile issue, or how we do things on our end, but billing always seems to take longer than I think it should. So I guess my answer to what I like least about the software would be billing/reporting.