Yocale

Online scheduling and marketing software

4,5
4,7
4,3
4,5
4,8
Lisa B.

Yocal is a Good company

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

Yocale is an all-in-one scheduling system, and for trying to include every bell and whistle, they do a pretty good job. I can't say enough about the development team. You will be working with professionals who are kind, knowledgeable, competent and accessible. They work hard to resolve any issue that arises. The entire app has continuously been improved since I started with them. The scheduler does work best with Chrome, which sometimes presents problems with other browsers, and mobile interfaces. If you have more than one location you really can't beat the bang for your buck that Yocale provides. I give it 4.5 stars and suggest that the main way it could be improved is to pair down some of the features and allow companies to choose what they want a la carte. This might make it more manageable and stream lined for smaller companies.

Pros

I loved the customer service and access to the tech support. I loved that is was an all in one and I could go paperless with this new scheduler.

Cons

I don't like that it gets buggy with other browsers and its mobile interface is slower. My clients had trouble booking and navigating their appointments.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Loreen S.
Industry: Cosmetics

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

Yocale is the first online booking system I have used and it has been a great experience -- from set up to now having used the system for almost a year. There have been some minor hiccups along the way, but the team was always dedicated to looking into the problem or a fix was already in the works. I have referred a few people to use Yocale and I will continue to do so!

Pros

That is Canadian based! So many of the leading competitors are from the US. The tech support has been great and I also find the system easy to use. New updates are always being released for more features which has been very useful as well.

Cons

There were some hiccups with client reminders (my clients have become reliant on these reminders) which resulted in some confusion. Some features that would be great for my business are still being developed -- this is really the only reason I would look elsewhere.

Kevin O.
Industry: Financial Services

poor service

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/01/16
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Be very careful before you choose them as you may be stuck with them for a very long time

Pros

price is good, that is all. there are no other qualities that are good.. nice website and easy to setup

Cons

no support at all. i tested them as a vendor for Google Places and cannot turn them off. Google tells me to contact Yocal saying that Yocal must remove me. Everytime I email Yocal, they say i am removed but I am not.

Susan S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

This company goes the distance in customer service. Any issues we ever had were dealt with quickly.

Reviewed on 2017/05/17

Additional features as well as better service.

Pros

The people behind the product work so hard to meet our requests and deal with any issues that come up. They are prompt in responding to our clients' needs which is fantastic.

Cons

Some clients had difficulty at first because we changed systems and this one presented differently although in the end much better.

Sherry Y.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Medic laser

Reviewed on 2016/07/21

Congratulations !!!! I'm so happy with my Yocale program' You and all Yocale team working hard to satisfy and support your clients. this is an incredible program that makes my job easier. I as a Yocale client am happy with the service you provide. I believe Yocale deserve this award and wish you more success. Congratulations to all Yocale team :)

Pros

It's easy to use for my clients and staff in our Clinic. The best option that i like the most is that reminds our clients appointment automatically.

Dayna W.

overall great to use and friendly people super willing to customize our interface

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

Pros

The ease of use and clarity provided through various options for example colour coding of services.

Cons

The inability at this point to search clients by dependants is somewhat frustrating to work around but they are working on this we have been told.

Holli H.

I love it!

Reviewed on 2015/12/10

I switched to Yocale last year because of it's online marketing as well as the ease of it's features (and it's Canadian) I love Yocale, My clients love the system and express how happy they are about how easy it is to use... often. It's simple and straight forward, for them and I, which is great, I don't have to spend hours on the phone any more booking people in or explaining the system, Yocale has a help number for clients to call if help is needed. Personally, the customer service has gone above and beyond to be in touch, when I have had a question.

Sima M.

Reviewed on 2017/04/11

Yocale is the BEST! I love Yocale, my clients can book an appointment 24/7 and get notifications anytime an appointment is booked, cancelled or changed. I have a list of all my clients with their contact information and history of all their appointments and cancellations. the list goes on and on. last but not least their customer service is above and beyond helpful THANK YOU YOCALE

Chara K.

Heck yes

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/06/20

Advertising and booking being completed while I work. Dream come true.

Pros

So easy to use. Saves time. Great support team.

Cons

Takes a little time to set up, but so does everything else that works well.

Yeganeh N.

Very powerful yet easy to use all in one online booking and marketing

Reviewed on 2015/08/11

Yocale is a very easy to use but powerful cloud based software. What makes it standout are the business management features such as invoicing, client relationship management, notes/charts, reporting, marketing etc. customer service has been great. Price point is very competitive.

Alan S.
Industry: Medical Practice
Company size: Self Employed

Great software at an even greater price point

Reviewed on 2017/04/11

I have enjoyed using this software for the past year. Price is just right and has most of the features I was used to from Mindbody. Overall very pleased

Joel S.

SO VERY SLOW TO LOAD

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

OPTIONS TO SCHEDULE. PRETTY COLORS.
REASONBLY GOOD TECH SUPPORT.
THEY RESPOND TO QUESTIONS IN A REASONABLE TIME

Cons

IT IS PAINFULLY SLOW TO LOAD AND TO SHOW YOU THE CALENDAR.
You can wait and wait as the wheel turns...

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Kira L.

Yocale Review

Reviewed on 2017/04/11

Aside from a few glitches, and a slow loading speed at times, I've been very happy with this software, particularly the customer service. My questions are always answered quickly, and Yocale works hard to find answers and resolutions in a timely manner. Thank you!

Iman T.

Great Online Booking Software for Chiropractic Offices

Reviewed on 2015/12/15

Great scheduling software that makes online booking easy for chiropractic patients and reduces No Shows significantly!! Patients are able to Book, re-Schedule, Cancel appointments during after hours making office schedule always up-to-date!!

Nima J.

It is time and cost saver!

Reviewed on 2016/09/30

A very successful and hard working team came up with this brilliant solution. Thanks you and wish you success.

Sam Z.

One of the best!

Reviewed on 2015/11/05

This is a full feature and sophisticated online booking software yet easy to use. Great for a serious jobs!

Ali T.

Easy, fast, convenient scheduling

Reviewed on 2015/12/14

This software has made it easier, faster, and more convenient scheduling for our patients and staff!