4,2
Mark W.

Simple and Effective

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

I love it

Pros

The concept of following up with clients on their terms and having a tool help keep me on task is worth its weight in gold.

Our weekly sales meetings are powered by Followup, we can get all the stuff that matters from our report card to measure our success or failures.

Cons

I think their integration with FCS is on the right track but would like to see that relationship flourish. Everyone hates double entry. It's getting better, but think about how you can make it seamless, or close to seamless. Our workflow starts in Followup, then progresses into FCS. We use the Quickbid feature in our service department daily, how can you integrate that?

Brian M.

Simply powerful

Reviewed on 2017/02/08

Contact to contract, the program keeps it limited in scope so they are able to be powerful in delivery. Also, makes the learning curve to get started manageable. Other programs we have bought and never fully implemented, train too complex.

Pros

Ease of use for any level user

Cons

Would like to be able to customize their terminology

Response from FollowUp Power

Thanks Brian!

We are excited to announce that we are adding a new custom Sales Behavior feature to file data.

You will be able to customize your sales behaviors to the exact language that you want to track!

This only a month or so out!

Thanks for being an awesome customer. We love you guys at Code Red!

Happy Selling,

Allison M.

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

It is a good system that has needs some adjustments to be great.

Pros

The use of this software is easy to use .

Cons

Some of the search fields do not pull the correct information or they pull too much information and is time consuming to find what you are looking for. The program does not allow you to merge projects into one customer account instead of having multiple entries for the same location. (For example: the address of a location will never change. So if all of the work for that location was under one account regardless if the name changes, the history of that location would be in one place for viewing vs having to open multiple work orders to view project notes.) There is no ability to enter more than one email in the main contact line. The Company Information entry is difficult and could be easier to use. There is no link affiliation to files and folders on a SharePoint service or server.

Vernon B.

Reviewed on 2020/12/05

Pros

I like Followup because it keeps me organized. It’s a safe place to keep track of all leads and where we are in the sales cycle. I also like that it will display my monthly, quarterly, or yearly goals and my progress. Without it it would be impossible to keep up with all the potential customers.

Cons

I wish the program would allow me to sent mass messages from the software when it is necessary to do so. I would also like to see notifications when key tasks have been completed by others. I do not like when it reverts to all time on my lead display.

Gail L.
Industry: Facilities Services

Streamline company data

Reviewed on 2017/01/30

Our company has been using FollowUp for about months. Being able to look online to see the addresses of new jobs and to see the latest comments helps make my job easier. It is easy to use and the support team have made it a breeze to work with. Thanks FollowUp!

Pros

The notes on the customer let me know exactly what I need to do next.

Cons

Our members are still having difficulty with the mobile ap.

Response from FollowUp Power

Thanks Gail! We appreciate your feedback! We will always work hard on improving our software, feel free to submit to us your recommendations!

Can you please share some specifics with me regarding the mobile app? I'd like to hear your thoughts as we update it in the future!

Happy Selling!

Randy E.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Sales Tool!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/01/30

I use Follow Up Power regularly - it is easy to input information into and the resulting pie charts and data are great tools to let me know how much I am selling, how much I might sell in the future, and how many actual sales I am making from the number of proposals I am putting out. It's all right there!

Pros

It's easy to use and the data generated is well worth the time spent. It gives me a clear snapshot at any given time of my sales, the number of proposals I am cranking out, etc.

Cons

Sometimes I get slammed and time spent entering the data into Follow Up Power puts me that much further behind schedule...

Response from FollowUp Power

Thanks Randy!

Really glad you're using the program and it's helping your sales! Be sure to get into FollowUp Power University, the courses are solid and will be of great value to your sales improvement!

Ben Z.

Reviewed on 2020/11/30

Very friendly staff, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great.

Pros

I like how simple the system is to implement and it doesn't try to do everything for you but functions exactly what we needed as a company. Customer service is amazing and the follow up from our account manager has been great. She always is easy to reach and she follows up with meetings to check in on us.

Cons

The reporting is a bit spotty. Most of the time things work but there are times when I need a specific report and it will not populate. Also I had two reports of the same information given me different answers. Our account rep was working on why it was doing that.

Jim M.
Industry: Management Consulting

ACCOUNTABILITY

Reviewed on 2015/07/24
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Follow Up Power has enabled my Company to easily track the valuable leads that come in and the different ways in which we recieve them. This program has helped make my Sales Team "ACCOUNTABLE" for their time and efforts in the lead process from the beginning to end. This Follow Up Power Program also allows me to have a complete daily, weekly, monthly or yearly snapshot of Leads, Completed Sales and Lead Closure % which in turn helps me forcast Future Sales. This program is very simple to learn and use and the trainings are very thorough. I have no doubt that the Follow Up Power Program has brought my Company to the "next level" in tracking and forcasting Completed Sales.

Cons

I have not found anything to dislike about the Follow Up Power System.

Jordan F.

Commercial roof estimating

Reviewed on 2018/10/19

CRM has improved efficiency in our business and has made it easy to find out where things are at and who is handling certain parts or tasks for projects. When we have run into issues with things or had questions about the software it has been fairly easy to get in contact with someone to help us navigate the software or make changes.

Pros

That to do list is a very nice feature for keeping projects organized. It also helps prioritize what projects need to be done first

Cons

It is frustrating that it does not auto save when you are in a file if you accidentally close out while making a comment or changing names on projects.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Robert G.

Reviewed on 2017/02/03

Very intutive and easy to use. This is the best CRM I have used to date. We will continue to have Followupppower be our CRM in the future. The mobile app will be a big help.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Still getting used to the changes.

Kayla B.

CRM Software Review

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/12/03

Pros

The thing I like most about it is the way follow ups are done and tracked right in the system but still link to your email so you can do everything right there and the system updates itself that the follow up is done but you can still see it in your email.

Cons

The thing I like least is that there isn't really much of an option to customize fields. If there were some that were completely customizable it would allow clients to use the system in ways it might not naturally work otherwise.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Bri L.

Hassle-free follow-up

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

It is much easier to keep track of previous conversations and when we need to follow up again.

Pros

I really enjoy the separation of important dates so I can quickly review it.

Cons

The search feature can be difficult especially if you don't know exactly what you are looking for.

Anthony P.

Great software for a CRM

Reviewed on 2019/05/02

Pros

I love the simplicity of the software. It is very user friendly and easy on the eyes

Cons

How I have to copy and past my emails, which is supposed to be changing soon.

Gray H.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

Overall, my experience has been positive. The positives outweigh the negatives and I enjoy the software.

Pros

Tracking of current opportunities, ease of switching from opportunities to closed contract, tracking of sales

Cons

Confusing when entering new master client, tedious to complete an entry

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Max M.

FUP User Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

The CRM is fairly basic, but for the cost its does a pretty good job. I'm told my administrators of the program at my workplace the support has been excellent and FUP service team is great to work with and have open minds to customer input and opinions.

Pros

simple clicking as tasks are completed.

Cons

E-mail and documentation integrations.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Les T.

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

Pros

FollowupCRM is a great program that is simple and easy to learn but very robust in what it can do. Using it to track sales, keep email trails with clients, and a great visual "To Do" list, has been very helpful to our company and keeping everything all in one place. Customer Service has been wonderful and support team has been a blessing and always willing to help with questions.

Cons

It would be nice if there were a way to add an auto-save function when entering in data. When entering in data and forgetting to push save, data needs to be inputted if forgotten.

Tammara H.

Service Manager

Reviewed on 2017/02/13

Follow up has assisted us in creating a more accountable sales team, track leads and conversions. We love this program and its reports.

Pros

Tracking of leads versus conversion to dales
Sales behavior

Cons

When the file is closed remembering to close out the meeting date or it will not leave the dash board. changing account managers to move an account to a new dash board.

Response from FollowUp Power

Thank you Tammy! I appreciate the kind review!

This only a month or so out!

Thanks for being an awesome customer. We love you guys at CFS!

Happy Selling,

Veronica N.

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Pros

really easy to use and straight forward when ever I have any questions I can ask for support and get a response asap

Cons

Some of the reporting was a little hard to figure out at first.

Amanda M.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

Pros

Easy to use and great customer service when a problem arises.

Cons

Some functionality doesn't work very well, Various clicking here and there - slower loading.

Alex G.

Great overall experience

Reviewed on 2017/02/22

Ryan is always keeping us in the loop and making sure everything is always up to date. The program is spectacular with a spectacular staff behind it

Pros

ease of use and customer care

Cons

nope

Response from FollowUp Power

Alex, thanks for the awesome review!!

John B.

Our take on FollowUp

Reviewed on 2017/01/30

Very good software. Easy to use and designed for both a Contractor in the field and Management perspective. The reporting tools are better than anything I've seen to date.

Pros

Response from FollowUp Power

Thanks John!

Love you guys at Roof-a-cide!

Paul R.

Service Roofer Review

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

We have been able to work the system to meet our needs. It isn't strickly made for service company like ours but with the help of our Account Manager we have come up with solutions that help meet our needs. We are making the transition to the next billing and Microsoft upgrade and are egger to see what additional benefits come from that move.

Pros

The customer service a company recieves when they are a user is wonderful.

Cons

Flexibility to extract data easily and having to go to a new screen to make a search is annoying and time consuming.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Bill R.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

F-U rating

Reviewed on 2017/02/03

There is a lot of info that is not needed. Quick tabs to get to the customer and place to add notes.

Pros

Access to customer info

Cons

Too much info for the Mobil app

Response from FollowUp Power

Thanks for the thoughts Bill!

We really appreciate you getting into the system and we hope your success improves as we continually improve our product!

Happy Selling!

Ryan Groth

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Ernest R.

Great Product, Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2015/04/09

This is a great, easy-to-use product, that anyone can pick up within a few hours. When purchasing the product, you're not just given the keys and whisked out the door. The FollowUp Power Account Rep for our company came on-site, (an option I highly recommend), helped setup the system, helped train every employee using the system, and didn't leave until everyone could demonstrate that they could use the product. The training extends beyond the program itself, as our Account Rep evaluated our internal sales process, and offered advice as to how we could improve. Our Account Rep has always responded to e-mails, he's always answered the phone, and he continues to follow up with us to make sure everything is going smoothly. This is a product, and service, that I would highly recommend.

Daniela M.

FUP Review

Reviewed on 2017/02/22

As a receptionist FollowUp Power is an amazing tool. When a current customer calls regarding his or her property the only thing I needed to do was ask for the property address or any other contact information and all the property information will show up including what department it belongs, who is in charge, and comments wrote by whoever was in charge.
As a marketing assistant is great to follow up leads and prospects

Response from FollowUp Power

Awesome! Thanks for the great review a Daniela!