HR Partner

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Easy Solution to Manage Your Team HR Needs

Reviewed on 2020/12/13

Pros

The software is easy to use and makes managing team metrics a lot easier.

Cons

Integration with other apps such as CRMs either is not an option or takes a while to connect.

Chantal W.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Fantastic comprehensive product with excellent support

Reviewed on 2020/10/07

Can't fault them, they're so easy to work with and I love the software.

Pros

- the comprehensive functions, brilliant for small businesses
- support is really responsive 24/7

Cons

I'd love to see Zapier integration and there are a couple of features we've requested, but the company are really good at listening to feedback and do have a roadmap of functionality additions based on requests.

Lonnie J.

The Complete HR Management Package

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

HR Partner is much better than the previous HR software we used. Switching to HR Partner was the best decision we could have made, having all employee information in a glance has made our life and work easier.

Pros

HR Partner has all the information we need about every employee, it is easy to use, it allows us to have different leave policies and holidays depending on the location of our staff, so we can personalize it according to our needs. The note system is great to keep a record of every detail we need to review in the future.

It is flexible and intuitive and it has a lot of extra options other systems don’t have like recruitment and a document library where all training documents or manuals can be uploaded. Overall is a very complete system that covers every employee aspect we need.

Cons

The only issue I have is with the automatic leave accruals, I’m using the Upfront option where the employee will be allocated the entire default allowance at the start of the employment and every anniversary thereafter but I wish there was an option here where you can start the allowance on a certain date and not on the anniversary date.

Response from HR Partner

Hi Lonnie, thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that HR Partner is helping you keep your HR records much more organized.
Also, I wanted to let you know that we do have the ability to have leave allocated on a certain date that you can define. If you haven't found this yet, please contact our support and we'll help you with this.
All the best, Fiona

Helen J.

Packed full of features - a very powerful HR Partner

Reviewed on 2020/03/02

HR Partner is a one stop shop for all HR needs - it's probably way more powerful than our 30 employee organisation needs, but it is giving us a huge step up in how we manage our employees. It's a great communication tool and keep all the relevant information in one place.

Pros

Love that HR Partner caters for everything from leave requests and time sheets to annual reviews and on boarding. Am still finding out how to use all the extra features!

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like yet. I have given some feedback to the developers already and they were so appreciative and responsive. Some things were already included - I just hadn't found them yet or they used different terminology to that which I am used to.

• Industry: Defense & Space
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Powerful and aesthetically pleasing

Reviewed on 2019/02/04

Pros

I love how much information it crams into a single screen. The dominance of mobile apps means you don't really see this much nowadays.

Cons

Would have liked to have payroll management inbuilt, though the integration with Xero is great.

Nadine S.

Intuitive, Affordable and Complete HR Solution

Reviewed on 2019/02/04

Pros

It shows me everything I need to see in a snapshot, whether it's employee specific or company-wide. We save so much time bringing what used to be across so many SharePoint folders is now in one place with HR partner. I also love their super dedicated customer support, it's been ace since we joined.

Cons

Nothing so far! It's growing with my company and allowing me to focus on my business.

Emily G.

What every small biz needs!

Reviewed on 2020/11/02

Pros

The layout and user experience are excellent.

Cons

The recruitment feature could use some buildout.

Response from HR Partner

Hi Emily,
Thanks for your review - we're glad to hear you're enjoying using HR Partner. If there is anything you think could be improved with the recruitment, please let us know. Our platform evolves based on user feedback so we really love getting these types of insights.

Happy with HR Partner

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

Pros

Great for all HR related tasks for businesses with employees. Saves time and keeps things organized.

Cons

Learning curve is a bit high since it is full featured.

Response from HR Partner

Thank you so much for your review. We're glad that HR Partner is saving time and helping you get organized. There is a lot 'under the hood' that gives you a lot of flexibility. But please feel free to reach out to our support team whenever you need help with anything. We also have a Knowledge Base with a lot of articles and videos that might help.

Catherine R.
  • Industry: Online Media

Human Resources is now efficient and company risk has been dramatically reduced with HR Partner

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

As a growing organization, we have gone from no official HR tracking to having HR Partner fully implemented and scalable across our organization. This is complete with 'signable' employee handbooks, employee records for payroll, electronics and equipment tracking, recruiting and on-boarding, etc., all in one space.

Implementing HR Partner has alleviated stress across management not only due to the ability to collate documents and time-off requests in one central location, but the ability to have checks and balances in place company-wide.

Pros

The overall ease of use, layout and functionality was my main attraction to HR Partner. The platform is intuitive, with a plethora of options and the ability to personalize features was wonderful. The support from the team and online tutorials only made the set up process even easier.

Cons

Nothing. Any time I had a question, the support team was readily available.

Angela H.

Great product!

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

Pros

I like the ease of use and the variety of features. HR Partner is well designed and intuitive for new users. It also has a lot of the features we need, which is what made it stand out against its competitors. Their support is also quick and helpful, even with the difference in time zones.

Cons

There are a few features we wished were available like automatically calculating for federal holidays that all employees are given off and setting a maxed amount of hours per person without a new leave policy for each person. However, HR Partner has taken our feature requests and implemented multiple of them and we appreciate that collaboration.

Response from HR Partner

Hi Angela,
Thank you for your lovely review. We're glad to hear HR Partner is helping make your job easier.
With the federal holidays, you can now upload all the holidays for your country. See here - https://prnt.sc/oxz4p2
I hope this helps and please feel free to continue making suggestions :)
Regards, Fiona

Alberto O.

HR Partner is the only HR Managment Tool You Need

Reviewed on 2020/08/28

Overall it is must-have for any organization big or small. It is super easy to onboard and use and I highly recommend. It provides a simple yet customizable platform for you to leverage to provide a strong and professional HR presence.

Pros

I love the ease of use and user experience that HR Partner provides. It provides an awesome platform to improve your team's/organization's professional look to your internal team. It also allows for easy to use document signing and team member self-service that is extremely flexible. All our team's information is there in one single pane of glass.

Cons

HR Partner says there is an integration with Indeed to track application and their statuses but we have had zero luck with that integration. The software does provide applicant tracking within the HR platform and it works well but it would be great to have that integration they advertise.

Response from HR Partner

Hi Alberto - thanks a lot for submitting this review. It's great that you're getting benefits from the self-service functions (and looking more professional for your team!).
Our integration with Indeed does work, so please get in touch with us if you're still having trouble with this.
Thanks, Fiona

Donna S.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

HR Partner clearly LOVE their clients!

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

With HR Partner we can effectively monitor all of our employees' renewable memberships, licences etc without using spreadsheets anymore which was labourious and unreliable! All of our information and documents are stored in one place and easy to find instead of being scattered across multiple folders on the server, and I love the asset feature which allows me to quickly look up who has which computer or phone etc. Overall HR Partner is streamlining and simplifying the whole process and is so lovely to use!

Pros

I am very thankful that I found HR Partner. Being able to initially trial the program was a tremendous benefit and they were so patient and helpful during that time; they never once made me feel like I was wasting their time – I can’t thank them enough.
Their responses to my questions during setup, integration and beyond have been prompt and personal and the team is always open to suggestions. The program is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate, yet it can be used to accomplish an enormous amount and is highly flexible. With the Xero integration up and running, the leave application & approval process is a breeze.
The team are available via email, on-line chat and even phone, which is rare and wonderful in an industry which is rapidly becoming very depersonalised. They clearly love their clients and are a pleasure to work with.

Cons

I haven't found anything to dislike. The team are so easy to talk to and so easy to get hold of that any issues (few as they have been!) are quickly resolved. They are open to suggestions and happy to implement changes where possible.

Stefani C.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Your all in one HR Software!

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

Pros

I love so many features about HR Partner, so it's definitely hard to choose one, BUT if I had to choose, I would choose their leave feature. We are at a point in our organization right now where we were using SO many documents and files to keep track of all of our team members' leaves and it was just way too out of hand. With the leave feature, it definitely helps take a load off of our talent & culture team because we were able to add in managers as admins to now approve leaves.

Cons

So far, I would say the display of the organizational chart could be better. If you have a lot of team members, the organizational chart cuts off and doesn't show the whole organization unless you change it to another view.

Sally J.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

So glad I found HR Partner

Reviewed on 2019/06/06

After spending a lot of time researching HR software, I was so pleased to have found HR Partner. It has helped massively with the general record keeping for my employees and also with recruitment. I no longer have to keep lots of spread sheets. I like the fact each employee can see their training records and certificates. I look forward to learning what new additions HR Partner will introduce over the coming years.

Pros

The ease of use of the employee portal and the fact that if the system doesn't do something quite how I needed it to, I just had to email the support centre and more often than not, they changed the system so that it does. Customer service has been the best I have ever received.

Cons

Just a couple of issues with people using different browsers but I think most have been resolved. Not many negatives to be honest which makes this a very good system.

Hanan N.

HR Partner is all we needed

Reviewed on 2020/04/16

Awesome! We had questions and the support team addressed our points promptly.

Pros

The software is developed in way that it is extremely easy use and understand. Complete the employee journey from job posting till hiring, and after that the whole journey. Timesheets, checklists, new employee onboarding, expense claims.

Cons

During the job hiring process, it would be really great if we can get the replies from the potential candidate within the system. Currently, emails can be sent from the tool but are not received in the tool, you have to have a separate inbox to manage those emails separately.

One stop shop for your HR needs

Reviewed on 2020/11/15

Pros

It is made for all companies size right from 5 to 5000+ companies and it scales well.
One can keep track of applicants, employees, time sheets, expenses, leaves etc for employees in an effortless manner.

Cons

They can work more on their UI/UX. The pace of introduction of new features can be increased a bit.

Amazing software

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

Pros

Awesome for tracking candidates and keeping all HR related matters in one place. It really helps automate your HR process and ensures that you don't let anything slide through the cracks. I recommend any growing business to sign up for HR partner. An absolute must because it's essentially a CRM for your employees and candidates.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to find out where everything is, but once you do, it works really well. Also, I found that my current task management software was a lot more efficient. So, I'm still using Asana for that.

Louise M.

Very easy to use. Love the reminder feature.

Reviewed on 2016/05/19

At first glance, this system seems quite complex, but in reality it is quite easy to use. Thank goodness for the addition of the documentation feature, as this really helped to get to grips with it. Wish they had a payroll system so we won't have to pay two providers, but it integrates well, with minimal need to update employee details in two places.

The team seems to enjoy using it too, and I like that I can get my HR assistant to help out yet still prevent her from seeing sensitive data.

Anthony B.

More than just HR

Reviewed on 2020/07/19

Very good, or else I would not bother with a review!

Pros

We are using HR Partner as just that. Aside from all the compliance and HR issues the fact we can run polls, get feedback and post messages is a great asset. I feel we are getting better staff engagement.

Cons

There is alot there but in hindsight it is all valuable. The sample customers assisted in setup.

• Industry: Market Research

Awesome piece of software!

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

Great! I never knew I needed it this much :)

Pros

I like that it's a full feature set of tools. I thought I only needed it to report back to the government about how many absences there were. But now we're also using it for almost all features it has!

Cons

It can be a bit complicated to understand. So yes, there is a learning curve.

Xuan vy U.
  • Industry: Publishing

A solution for HR management

Reviewed on 2020/04/20

Our HR management job is much easier with HR Partner.

Pros

I find the Absence/Leave feature very helpful.

Cons

I hope we can have Payroll features in the future.

Jessica A.

Brilliant platform for HR Management

Reviewed on 2021/03/18

Overall I have had a very positive experience with HR Partner. They have been keen to work with us to develop solutions to meet our specific needs which has been great. The support chat function is really useful and quick to respond especially for quick fixes or advice. Although our issues with the leave calculations have taken a long time to be resolved, we understand it is quite specific to our company structure and appreciate the improvements put in place.

Pros

The ease of use is a definite plus. The navigation is great and really simple from both the admin perspective and the employee portal. Very easy to find the information you are looking for.

Cons

There have been a few issues where the software hasn't worked for the way our company is structured. An example of this is the annual leave which with our employees working various 2 week shift patterns has been difficult. Although it took a while to resolve, HR Partner have implemented a way to turn off the auto calculation in the leave field to allow us to use it but with the long delay it has meant we have struggled to use the platform to record leave

N'teasha B.

Best Purchase of 2020

Reviewed on 2021/01/22

I'm an a startup and the process of setting up my business for new employees was daunting to me. Finding HR Partner eased the anxiety of how to properly set my business properly. Their training is great and clearly presented. It just solves my problems.

Pros

I love everything about HR Partner, from how easy it is set up to how easy it is to onboard and manage employees.

Cons

I wished it integrated with Quickbooks Self-employed

Aaron L.
  • Industry: Accounting

The perfect HR system for SME's and Cloud businesses

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

I can now produce HR reports for my largest client, and get them visibility when previously they have been blind.

Pros

The rollout was simple, and the functionality of a single cloud platform to manage all HR needs, with the integration with Xero, was so useful. I looked around the market, and didn't find many other systems that ticked all of my boxes for less than enterprise prices...

Cons

I need to train myself more on customised reporting, so I can roll this out to all of my clients

Response from HR Partner

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that you're finding HR Partner useful for your own business and can see it's potential for your clients as well.

Bryce H.

Great standard tool that is developing into more

Reviewed on 2020/10/05

Overall the product has been good. For what we need it is slightly lacking, but for the price we paid (one time fee through AppSumo) it's a tool we'll continue to grow into and grow with over the years.

Pros

I especially like the profiles & the ability to onboard. While there are some features lacking on the onboarding, it is still a very solid product that is improving it's ability to onboard new employees.

Cons

The reporting structure and recruitment were my least favorite pieces. Not only was there a lot of difficulties getting people assigned correctly (including separating the values of admin profiles vs employee profiles) but the recruiting integrations did not work well. We saw a significant (nearly 80% decrease) in postings made through HRPartner vs natively to Indeed.