TopNotepad

All-in-one software for managing small businesses

Princess Terana Caram

Makes Business Easier

Reviewed on 2022/12/09

Overall, TopNotepad made me handle my business easier. It is simple to use and very newbie friendly.

Pros

For me the most impactful features are the tax calculation and online payments. Aside from the fact that it is easy to use, when I started my online business out from scratch I use to do things manually as a process. Integrating the software to the current business processes is smooth. In simple terms, this software is just the most simple and easy to use specially for a newbie like me. There's a feature that this software has and makes it interesting. It is the customizable invoicing. Depending on the customer's or client's need, this feature come in handy.

Cons

I don't feel that there are any more features that are missing or could be improved. I think it is very optimized for us users convenience. There are also no aspects of this product that are difficult to use. I integrated it to my existing business easily but If I were to suggest, I'll say remove the customizable invoicing. That way the client's need to conform to a certain system and not make favors.

Krishnakanth
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

TopNotepad

Reviewed on 2023/01/06

One of the Best software in my daily usage to store the accounting data's and details for future reference . It is one of the cost effective product.

Pros

In day to day life, the notepad is very essential to save the data's for future reference . It is very easy to access the software and easily understandable product.It is used to save the Accounting details and cost of daily usage will be noted in this software. Easily transfer the notes to any other sources.

Cons

At present , All the features are good and happily looking forward to see new features from this software.

Cassandra

Overkill for Small Business

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

I have a small farm operation, and only have 3 regular customers that I bill monthly.
The app is...

The app is very convenient, however is not good value for my limited use.

Response from Top Notepad

Thanks for the review.

Please explore other features. the software goes much beyond invoicing.

We have payments, expenses tracking, bookkeeping and leads management.

Drop us a note, in case of any questions or concerns, will be happy to assist.

My real notpad

Reviewed on 2023/01/07

I have worked on the application for a long period of time and it is one of my most important assistants at work because it is easy to deal with, accounting, adding fields, numbers and writing

Pros

Accounting through the program, ease of navigation and writing, and many benefits in the application

Cons

Almost nothing badHowever, fonts can be modified and other fonts added, which is useful

Elle

Our department has been using TopNotepad and it has helped organize our expenses

Reviewed on 2019/03/23

Our department has been TopNotepad for just over a year. I initially used it for personal use, and then decided to give it a try at the agency. It has been very helpful for keeping expense records organized. It has saved time in managing and recording expenses, and it also gives reports that are useful for helping decide if expenses are too high, or which expenses are waiting to be paid. We will be continuing to use TopNotepad.

Pros

I like that it saves my department time in recording and managing expenses, ultimately making us more efficient and productive.

Cons

It takes a little time to learn how the system works, but I think that is because we are only using a subset of its large feature set, so it is not really a negative.

Sarah

Awesome software: It just cannot get simpler than this!

Reviewed on 2016/08/23

The only reason I promoted myself to online invoicing is because of TopNotepad. I used to bill my clients using a word template and it was a nightmare to search for archived invoices and track payments. TopNotepad is a solution for not just the problems I stated but also a solution for many more aspects of book keeping, which I could never come to terms with earlier. Now I am not only using this simple tool for invoicing but also log all my expenses on a daily basis and am in complete control of my finances.

Pros

As my title clearly says, it is super simple to use
- Filter options let us pull any invoice, expense item in just few clicks
- A click of a button and you can download the entire data in simple to understand, neat and well structured excel sheets

Cons

Can't thing of any, seriously.
Nope, still can't.

Response from Top Notepad

Thanks Sarah.

Muhammad

Best VAT software

Reviewed on 2017/12/13

Pros

I was looking for a simple software to track my VAT liability. As this tax is newly introduced, I had very little information on how I could calculate my new VAT liability. I came across TopNotepad when I searching for a VAT software and I am glad to have found it, it's very simple to create VAT compliant invoices and log expenses. It picks up all the VAT related stuff from invoices and expenses and give me my VAT liability. Good software!

Cons

Along with calculation of VAT liability, if you can introduce VAT return filing, it will be awesome. If there could be an option to file the VAT returns online in a click, it would help.

Mohana
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

TopNotepad review

Reviewed on 2023/03/23

My overall experience is very good comparing the features that are provided by this software. It provides solutions for invoice process, payment process, bill management.

Pros

It is very user friendly and cost effective. By using this, we can maintain the offers invoicing, expense management, payment management and customer relationship management.

Cons

There is no dislike about this software from my point of view.

Anuj
Anuj
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

simple and easy to use accounting software

Reviewed on 2018/10/11

The simplicity in its use is what makes it efficient

The simplicity in its use is what makes it efficient

Pros

it generally helps you organise all your expenses, invoices etc. You can track your overall progress related to your business

Cons

a desktop version instead of an online one could be helpful for lowscale traders

Luis Raul
Luis Raul
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used for 2+ years

Easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Pros

Easy to use. Storage options. Invoices can be personalised for your business

Cons

I had to take time and type letter by letter.

Marcus

Jot and Go

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

Everything is set up for anyone to be able to use it and the features are A1 in my book.

Pros

This is the perfect tool for people that need to jot and go. This is quick very easy to use and straight to the point. the one thing I like about it is that you can use it in any situation.

Melissa

I am very satisfied with the software

Reviewed on 2017/11/01

Pros

Ease of use. No jargon like ledger, accounts receivable / payable. A simple tool for small businesses to track invoices, expenses.

Cons

The documentation appears to have screenshots of old interface. It needs to be updated. More illustrations will be helpful.

Asraf
  • Industry: Automotive

Good

Reviewed on 2022/12/05

Pros

Easy to make a note of everything in a particular time

Cons

Nothing at this time i like more this software

Mahira

Thanks for taking away my VAT worries

Reviewed on 2018/01/17

Pros

Very very simple to use tool for creating bills that adhere to the newly introduced VAT law in my region. Not just billing but also helps me track the VAT amount I owe to FTA at any point. Great tool, seriously, love the ease with which I can navigate through the software.

Cons

The bilingual invoicing option shows almost all fields in both English and Arabic, except the item description, which I have to manually type in two languages, if it can be introduced. Thanks.

Alex

I like it

Reviewed on 2017/08/21

Pros

There was a specific invoice template that I was looking for, for my company and I found it in TopNotepad. The process of creating, editing and managing invoice is very simple.

Cons

Have mostly used only the invoices section of the software, yet to explore the other features, however it would help if there was a handy guide with screenshots, is there any because I did could not find it

Decent Notepad app

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Pros

Has some good features and functionality, there is a free plan available. Little different setup than some other note taking apps.

Cons

The design and feel of the app was so so for me, maybe I'm just used to a few other products, haven't switched in a while. Good app to stay organized, free plan has a some good features other apps charge for.

• Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

My simple review

Reviewed on 2021/09/24

It's great experience for me, you have to be a part of the team and join us for a unique experience with TopNotepad software.

Pros

I like invoice features and online payments, i really want to say i like it all.

Cons

No thing strange when I get my new business, but hope you offers more payments methods.

Jon
  • Industry: Sports

Focused on Delivering a Fantastic Fin-Tech Customer Experience!

Reviewed on 2016/08/14

Small business has a need for an invoicing solution that provides easy of use, effectiveness, and a great end user experience. This product will be giving Quickbooks competition.. have you ever tried to navigate Quickbooks as a small business owner? If yes, try TopNote Pad.

Pros

Exceptional User Experience Overall with expanding e-payment options

Response from Top Notepad

Thank you Jon!

Kim

Easy and affordable invoicing solution for my small business

Reviewed on 2017/10/24

Pros

The software is very user friendly. I was able to create my first invoice as well as first estimate within few mintues of signing up. I just upgraded in no time, even before my trial expired. Keep up the good work TopNotepad.

Guadalupe

Top notepad is very convenient to have your life organized!

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

Top Notepad is the go to tool for keeping yourself and your business organized

Top Notepad is the go to tool for keeping yourself and your business organized

Pros

The thing I liked the most is that it was not just a list

Cons

Top Notepad needed a little more of a fresher design, it was a bit too plain for me.

Ruby

Simple invoicing tool for my catering business

Reviewed on 2017/11/14

Pros

I am caterer and I need to provide both the estimate of my service as well as invoice at the end of service. Top Notepad is a very simple program, where I can create both estimates and invoices.

Justin
  • Industry: Consumer Services

simple accounting software

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Pros

makes bookkeeping and financial management easier and streamlined

Cons

learning curve, not the fault of the app, more to do with my financial literacy and tech ignorance

Raven
  • Industry: Entertainment

notepad++ code and general notes

Reviewed on 2022/02/11

posative

posative

Pros

diverse features and multipourpas useability

Cons

lack of built in tutorial but thats not really their job

Arpit
Arpit

One of the easy flowing Accounting tool

Reviewed on 2018/03/26

We use it to keeping account details and client information along with billing.

We use it to keeping account details and client information along with billing.

Pros

It supports a lot of features such as download pdf, send mails, expense analysis, sending reminders, generating invoices and almost everything that a company needs in terms of managing accounts.

Cons

Pricing can be better. Can keep up with the market by adding more features and giving more competition to Zoho Expenses.
There is nothing much that one can dislike about the software.

Mark

Simple Software, very good for non-accountants

Reviewed on 2016/10/25

Handy tool for billing my clients. Integrates with PayPal. Pricing is low. User friendly and intuitive. I spent less than a week exploring the software before I decided to switch to the paid plan.

Pros

Very intuitive interface and low cost software.

Cons

The reporting and information displayed on the invoice dashboard page can be improved

Response from Top Notepad

Thank you!