Zoho Checkout Reviews

Zoho Checkout

Collect one time & recurring online payments

4.8/5 (13 reviews)
Milthon R.

¡The best tool for landing page payments!

Reviewed on 2018/06/04

Pros

I love zoho check out, I like how it looks, I like that you can create all the payment pages you want (in the advanced plan).

It is very easy to use, it allows you to integrate it with zoho CRM and with other programs and applications, I like its practical and attractive way

Cons

I feel that sometimes it shows me many errors that are not related to transactions. the price of unlimited pages is a bit high.

It does not have the functionality of being able to integrate it with external automation

Logan W.

Zoho client for years and very satisfied

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

Zoho Checkout is efficient and reduces errors. Easy to setup subscription payments and readily customizable to mirror your web checkout. The free trial lets you try it before you buy it.

Cons

I wish the free trial was fully featured. Support hours are 24/5 which may be a downside if you're working one of the 2 days that support is unavailable.

Scott F.

Simple and effective payment and checkout process handler

Reviewed on 2018/01/31

A fast, simple and affordable solution to not only accepting payments, but recurring payments as well.

Pros

I like that they do have a free version so you can at least see what you are getting and if their solution will work for you without having to commit any money. The biggest pro is how easy and fast it is to not only setup recurring payments, but also to manage them and your services. Customizing the checkout process to closely match your site is also a huge plus.

Cons

I wish that the free version of the service covered a bit more than it does, and the lack of 24/7 tech support is troublesome at times, however they still have 24/5 support standard so that helps.

It's great to use for making Checkout Pages

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Pros

It is a great way to have to check out pages set up so you can sell products. They are super easy to set up too

Cons

It is a great platform. It is easy to set up but it is not so easy to connect the delivery of the product to the page. But I need to take the training class.

Eric F.

A good option for online cashier

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Pros

I put in my office Zoho Books, respectively, and bought this addition. A very convenient online cashier allows you to make a payment in a matter of seconds, supports almost all the necessary payment methods. Very convenient for both clients and my managers, who immediately track the payment.

Cons

Sometimes the system hangs up, though rarely. More often there are bugs when you go to the service. There are problems with connecting to online purses of popular systems. The personal cabinet would also have to be finalized.

Eric G.

Cash desk on-line

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

Allows me to quickly accept and make payments, which is very convenient. The whole procedure takes no more than a minute. In this cash department, there is never a queue, and you can't pay extra commission fees to third-party services. If a day you have more than 100 sales, this system you just need.

Cons

There are failures, sometimes the system hangs, but not for long. I would like it to support more popular payment systems.

Santa F.

Excellent application: accept payments now conveniently and quickly

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

I save a lot of time for the program. Allows you to accept payments automatically and not mistaken, unlike employees. It is very convenient to use - just one time to make the necessary settings. She just saves me.

Cons

Supports obviously not enough payment systems. It is necessary to add crypto-currencies, because today this is a new trend and can't lag behind. Otherwise, you can quickly find yourself on the sidelines of business.

Great tool for small businesses.

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

If you are a small business then check this out. It is simple to set up, customize, and there are great online checkout pages. If you are like me, not much in the way of technical skills, then you will be happy with the options provided. Also, I feel that it is very secure, a must in this day and age. I also like the real-time analytics and flexible payment options.

Barrett P.

Seamless, easy, affordable

Reviewed on 2017/06/07

Seamless streamlining for my site

Pros

The ease of reoccurring payments and how clean the layouts look. The price is fantastic for the features you get, especially as a small business trying to run my shop myself.

Cons

24/7 Support would be nice, but hey, 24/5 support isn't bad. Luckily, I haven't had to use them yet.

Jacob P.

Great Service

Reviewed on 2018/08/16

Pros

That I can send a payment link to my customers where they can re-submit their payments for any order or the same product that they wish to pay for

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software. It has helped me grow my business and I am very appreciative of Zoho Checkout

Easy and fast payment

Reviewed on 2019/05/27

Pros

I loved this application very much it's helped me increase small scale business. This application having a speedy and effective service.

Cons

There is nothing bad about the application but sometimes it shows errors in payments

Megan C.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2018/06/13
Review Source
Renato I.

Easy to use checkout solution

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/03/31

Pros

Zoho checkout is easy to setup and to integrate with sites.

Cons

Lacking reporting features and integration Facebook