TriBuild Construction Management Reviews

TriBuild Construction Management

Construction management for building trade contractors

4.8/5 (6 reviews)
Gerald S.

User review of radar management system

Reviewed on 2017/01/28

I am a project manager for commercial mechanical company that uses the Radar. I have found this system user friendly and tracking all my processes from project logs, submittals and RFIs thru change orders and job costing to be invaluable. I also have found the ability to access the system from where ever I am to be excellent (no more slow VPN issues to contend with).

Pros

Easy to learn and use. They're always improving the system with new features. Online support is available. I can create support tickets if I have an issue.

Cons

I'd like to see more integration with other products although I've been told they are working on that.

Easy to learn and use. Helpful for tracking projects

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Pros

Unlimited data storage for all projects. Easy to make change orders, which we do a lot of. It makes the process more efficient for sure

Cons

Don't really like the subscription model, but it is what it is. Still probably worth the cost

7.0/10
Shaun F.

Project Management Software

Reviewed on 2017/10/13

I liked the software. We hope other people check it out before buying some of the other products on the market.

Pros

This software is clean and easy to operate. There are plenty of tools to get the job done. It will be implemented into our commercial construction department in the coming days.

Dina J.

The BEST Construction Management Software

Reviewed on 2017/01/26

We are a smaller company and have tried using other construction management software with little success and LOTS of expense. Compared to other software services, RADAR is easy to use, affordable, and consistent.

Pros

Easy to learn

Response from RADAR Construction Management

Thanks for your awesome review! We'll keep working hard to keep RADAR easy to use and affordable.

Jack D.

Radar is Excellent!

Reviewed on 2017/01/21

So easy to use. Smart innovative. I would recommend it to all companies to integrate Radar and get with modern Era!

Response from RADAR Construction Management

Thank you for you great review. We're always working hard to make RADAR easy to use!

Charlie P.

Super Simple

Reviewed on 2017/02/23

great so far, easy to learn and use, fast response from their company, they really understand the inner workings of a specialty contractor.