Betterteam

Post your job to 100+ job sites with one click.

Joanne H.

Very easy to put together a posting. I got over 30 quality responses within days

Reviewed on 2017/11/06

There was nothing especially onerous about using the software. The responses come right into your mailbox so no need to go to the site and the resumes all have phone numbers and emails---easy peasy

Pros

easy to use, good customer service, no cost (I used the free trial). I had so many responses that no need to extend. Most are local, and candidates seem to have relevant qualifications

Jill C.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

First Time Using but Not My Last

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

The number of people I was able to reach was astounding. Plus I got people who really wanted to work. I was also able to reach an older audience and not just college students. Being able to see resumes on my own time frame made it easier to pick the people I wanted to interview. Will use this service again the next time I look to hire.

Pros

This was my first time using this service. Customer service was wonderful. They walked me through every step of the way. My job posted was a very small job, only 12 hours a week, and I got close to 300 responses in 4 days. The first 48 hours I could not keep up with the number of resumes I was getting. I did find someone for the job who I believe will be perfect.

Cons

There needs to be a few more filters. Our job was part time but some people seem surprised that it was. Also need more filters as far as location. I had some people responding from all over the country for my part time job. Maybe they were not reading the description, but each click on a resume took my time, much of which was done on my personal time. So I do wish that there could be a feature such as "Willing to interview people who are within a 10 Mile Ratios, 25 Mile Ratios etc.

Lonny M.

This service was great! My job post was up much quicker than promised. I got over 200...

Reviewed on 2017/08/21

I've got a good number of potential applicants to interview. It was easy to use and made reviewing potential applicants resumes a smooth process.

Pros

You get not only a simple, easy to use interface and dashboard but the applications are emailed as well. I like that you can easily Like or Dislike and go on to the next resume.

Cons

I'd like to see the ability to rank your "Liked" applications as well. I noticed that my job post was edited and I would like to have been able to approve the edits before posted. There were a few applicants whose resumes didn't post, I don't know if that was the applicants error or the software.

It is sad though that so many applicants have poor writing and grammar skills. Most seemed to think a cover letter is a waste of time I guess. A competent potential employee should use this opportunity to introduce themselves to the prospective employer. This is critical in my opinion.

Micki S.

AAAAAAMAZING!

Reviewed on 2019/01/03

I cannot say enough about how much stress this took off of us, while running a small business front to back the last thing we needed to do was stress out about searching for our seasonal help. You guys have been AMAZING. Hands down best online application site we have used. Thanks for starting off 2019 on the right foot for us! WE WILL BE BACK.

Pros

-EXTREMELY effective! We did the free 4 day trial, and the applications poured in!
-The 'subscription' following the free trial is beyond affordable compared to ANY other paid application site
-Helpful/kind staff
-Will for sure use this every year following

Cons

Honestly..... NOTHING. I can honestly say they are on top of their game here.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

IT IS INDEED BETTER

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

Our team uses two different types of applicant tracker and BetterTeam seems to be much organized and is better than its competitors. It has a more organized layout and better management options for job postings and received applications. It is easier to use as well.

Cons

Our team found no disadvantages upon using BetterTeam so far. It has aided us well in our tasks.

Cory C.

Thanks Betterteam !

Reviewed on 2018/08/05

Super impressed with the results we received on our first posting. We've used other outlets, including Social Media, and never saw these kinds of results. Well over 75 applicants in a single day - and all real candidates - not ghost accounts to bump the numbers. We know where to go first next time we need additional staff - great service and fast replies ! Being a small business owner this saved us a TON of time and effort. Bravo !

Pros

Ease of use, instructions were clear, and really liked the free option.

Cons

Had no troubles with the software or any other related issues.

Kurt R.
  • Industry: Accounting

None Better

Reviewed on 2017/01/27

What can I say. I posted a job on Thursday and within a week had 108 applicants. The software is so easy to use that I was able to get through most of the cover letters and resumes in one day. As long as your service continues to operate at this level, there's no reason to use any other job posting service.

And when I asked to talk to a customer service representative to understand how to pause my account, Andy got right back to me and was straightforward and helpful. Thank you!

Pros

Not only did I get way more applicants than I ever expected, but the quality of the applicants was stellar.

Shani M.

Better Team was the best program for hiring.

Reviewed on 2018/01/15

one great hire!

Pros

it's very easy to use and it wasn't long before we got a very qualified applicant sent over to us. The prices to continue the service are extremely reasonable compared to other programs.

Cons

The only con I could think of was the ability to make a more professional profile. For example adding pictures without having to be "accepted" etc.

Sarah M.
  • Industry: Warehousing

Betterteam is really the Better Team

Reviewed on 2019/04/29

Pros

I liked most that the Team was consistently contacting me to make sure everything was good and letting me know of all the information without having to be surprised by anything.

Cons

All of my applicants came from indeed. id like to notice more then one Job Site

Ivorie C.

The program was easy to maneuver through.

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Having employee prospects send me their applications via email.

Pros

I have received several responses from interested applicants for leasing consultants, apartment maintenance technicians and grounds keepers.

Cons

There was no where to list the starting salaries for the three different positions we are needing to hire candidates for.

Shannon P.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

Reaching out to all different types of employees means having to tailor to each site. Betterteam did that for me and I was overwhelmed with qualified applicants!

Pros

Everything about the process was simple, the customer support team handled so much of it for me.

Cons

I don't have anything about this I didn't like.

Tesa D.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

For an alternative and good recruitment within your company.

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

Pros

It's one of the best application for companies which seek to expand, easy to navigate thru and the most important: You get resumes that fit your personnel search.

Cons

I've found no cons yet, only good things to like about this product which saves you money, time and fines your searches.

Jonathan J.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Amazing service, helped us fill two vacancies in a very short period of time.

Reviewed on 2017/05/22

Hired two very qualified applicants extremely quickly.

Pros

Logging in and seeing all applicants was amazing. Betterteam allowed us to cast a much wider net than we traditionally use when recruiting new talent to our business.

Cons

Pricing was a bit obscure even after the trial period had ended so knowing how much we were spending monthly and the ability to access invoices from inside the app would be very useful.

Kelly R.

Great free trial

Reviewed on 2019/01/11

Great responses to our postings, will definitely use again.

Pros

It was easy to use, and it posted to Indeed.

Cons

That the free trial is over so quickly.

Pamela B.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Easy to post.

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

Pros

Ease of use. Posting was very easy and than the resumes start coming via email. Was most surprised on the quantity of qualified resumes.

Cons

Forgot to cancel after position filled so I continued to get billed. When I received the my credit card I used online cancel. That seemed easy enough until I got to this survey. You just could not be satisfied with the 5 stars!

Brian W.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Really great experience - Position filled.

Reviewed on 2017/10/24

Pros

It's a great software platform that does what it says. No extra bells and whistles that just just get in the way. The most important part is the custom service that is second to none. This is a smaller company focusing on customer service, yet maximizing the "power" of the big guys like Indeed or Monster.

Chelsea F.

Very successful lots of responses

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

Easy to use took me almost no time to use and they helped me perfect the postings to make sure they made sense and laid out the jobs I was filling neatly.

Cons

I think it was great I had no issues the only issue would be that I got too many responses and was overwhelmed but that was not a problem.

Heather P.

Overall it has been great.

Reviewed on 2018/05/25

Pros

Easy to upload PD and decide which positions we want to post. Easy to review candidates who apply.

Cons

My least favorite part about the site is that I have not been able to re-open positions. Also it is difficult to go back and forth between posting the job, and going back to our list.

Mishn C.

Didn't get enough time to get to fully equip with the software. But it is a great software.

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Pros

After you have set your platform, it's simple to use.
People really apply for jobs, I see it's effectiveness after a job post is accepted. So I think i'm Likely to use it again and I would recommend it to other people with small businesses who need immediate help with employees. Thanks betterteam

Cons

Trial time is not enough. At least a month of trial time so someone really get to see an impact rather than a week and then you have to upgrade to a paid plan.

Joan T.

Quick, Easy and Effective

Reviewed on 2018/03/16

Pros

Reaches out to several sites. customer service executive was quite helpful in answering all questions that the team asked.

Cons

There was a cap on candidates. And for the yearly subscription that's paid in full up front, you do not get any money back if you cancel early.

Vicki B.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Finding employees

Reviewed on 2019/04/29

Finding employees and if any problems, Betterteam, would respond very quickly, was helpful, nice & patient. Thanks!

Pros

Sent an email alert for when there was a new resume. Could communicate with person on website.

Cons

Remembering to repost so add wouldn't be at bottom of list. No biggie really.

Michelle R.

Was excited got the most leads from your site.

Reviewed on 2017/06/19

Pros

It was user friendly. I like how you could organize the candidates in likes and dislikes. We got a lot of response.

Cons

I wish you could respond to candidates with a decline email. It would be helpful to have a few more user tools as well as setting or profiles.

Salvatore F.

My experience with your service has been outstanding compared to other hiring sites

Reviewed on 2017/12/01

Pros

Using this service and software, what I like most was the ease of use, the ease of the set up process and the communication from the site to us remotely. As well ... the customer service is excellent and very professional !!

Geoff K.

Betterteam is a cost effective solution for finding qualified candidates.

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

I liked how many qualified candidates replied to our job posting and it was easy to sort through them.

Cons

I can't say that I found any cons. Everything worked like it was supposed to and customer support is very eager to help.

Lisa F.

Overwhelming response

Reviewed on 2018/02/19

Experience was all very positive customer support very helpful too easily navigated around to post vacancies

Pros

Free trial really easy to use, over 100 applications received via betterteam customer support responded well