Showing 6 reviews of 3

Dawn G.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great Software For Pet Boarding Managers

Reviewed on 2021/01/07

Overall, I'd highly recommend KennelPlus. I am still in the "trial phase" of their software- as I've only been using it for a couple months. But I absolutely love all of the features and the modern interface that is very intuitive and easy to navigate once you learn everything that is available to you.

Pros

I have tried 5 different pet boarding softwares to organize my kennel business and kennel plus has the most features- which is something I really appreciate. Virtually any aspect of your business can be managed through this software. You can document details of your clients and their pets, manage incoming and outgoing appointment times, contact customers, sell pre-paid packages, and even manage employees (I only have one employee) through the app.

Cons

Because there are so many features it's a little overwhelming to use at first. Converting all aspects of your kennel business over to the software so you can efficiently organize it all is a bit of a task. I was switching over from a different software and there was no way to integrate the two so I could transfer everything over. It had to be done manually, which was rather overwhelming.

Kim B.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

kennel plus a plus

Reviewed on 2016/12/23

Havent had this program long but what short time I have had it, I can use it easier than most others. Bookkeeping is a real nightmare and keeping up with clients is just as bad yet this program does both for me I like it a lot

Pros

ease of use

Elaine H.

I highly recommend this software!

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

KennelPlus transformed the way our businesses were tracked and organized. After having done a significant amount of research, we decided to invest in this program, and we are so happy we did! It has met every need for our boarding, grooming, daycare and training businesses - all in one database!